Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[NT-01] PJO Lightning Thief Mafia - MAFIA WINS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
572 replies to this topic

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Torres951

it was 2 mafia in our faction
ig kevin was the solo mafia

He was part of mafia too. I didn’t let you guys know each other because a mafia motivator know who the rest of mafia was may not have been very balanced.

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
Haha

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ghaws

ghaws

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:623989
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:ghaws#5119

that does make sense tho

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
I was laughing at velocity lol

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.

Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ghaws

ghaws

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:623989
  • Discord ID:ghaws#5119

i actually am interested in what warrior thinks of this game

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo
Sorry about my absence folks. Damn rl.

Also, @rafay - bad read. I was confirmed town.
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
TW Rl always come first buddy

Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
Wrong, RL sucks. Mafia > everything ;)

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:

Wrong, RL sucks. Mafia > everything ;)

Fair Nuff lol

Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

gg frens

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415

Fun game torres

Why me right after I join backmafia?

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance
FYI when I role claimed as strongman ad a joke ...

I was actually a strongman lol but town aligned

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

Even though my win condition was with the mafia, I didn't know who they were and tried to play as townie-like as possible.

I honestly thought Rafay was town, but didn't really know.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
Was this a win for Mafia or a tie?
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

Win for mafia.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Torres951

Now that the game is over, I wanted to give my input on the game...

• I thought it did pretty well overall, especially as my first time modding the game. I tried posting a vote and post count enough to where everyone knew who was voting for whom and how active everyone was.
  • When someone was lynched at the end of the day, I didn't put the names of the people who voted for them for a good chunk of the game, but I fixed that issue towards the end. 
  • When it came to deadlines, I just took the 7 day rule from Kevin's game. I think it worked good, but y'all can tell me if you liked it or not.
  • I don't know if y'all read the flavor texts at the beginning or end of the day, but I thought it helped the story along. I did write the stories without reading over them, so if they didn't make sense, there's your reason.

As you guys quickly figured out, you weren't playing with normally used mafia roles. I tried giving you roles that coincided with your character's ability or personality to make it a bit more fun. Here's a quick refresher for everyone's roles...

Ali Bin Turban - Clarisse La Rue, Vigilante

Brewers - Thalia Grace, Strongman but Odd Night

ghaws - Luke Castellan, Mafioso

KevinH - Echidna, Motivator

lilweirdward - Chiron, Gladiator

Lord MK - Grover Underwood, Bodyguard and Singer

Lyner - Annabeth Chase, Informed Townie

Nadarr - Argus, a watcher

Rafay - Sally Jackson, Vanilla Townie and Loved

Robert2424 - Vote thief

The Warrior - The oracle of Delphi, The Oracle

Tony Maurice - Nancy Bobofit, Beloved Princess

Velocity - Percy Jackson, Vanilla Townie

Wolfpacks - Kronos, a Godfather and Restless Spirit

Mostly everyone was Post Restricted. It looks like I should have been a little more specific as to what you could and could not say because that played a big role towards the end of the game!

Some key things I also wanted to talk about:

1. Brewers entering the game! There was a LOT of discussion about this in Day 1 and Day 2. First of all, I enough characters for a bigger group so adding someone Day 1 wouldn't have been too much of an issue. Secondly, you argued if he was town or scum aligned based on you thinking I knew how to balance a game properly. He was sadly mod-killed Day 2, but I think if he were to stick around longer, the game would've been more interesting (especially if he pulled a Torres and killed someone each nigh).
  2. This wasn't public, but I changed Kevin's win condition towards the end of Day 2(?). Originally, he was going to win with either town or mafia, but I decided that he should win with mafia because of his character. 
  3. MK mentioning that Rafay had a gun. If memory serves me correctly, MK said that the mod (me) told him that Rafay had a gun. Trust me, this surprised me just as much as it did you. He came out of the wazoo with that one
  4. For those who aren't PJO fans, this might not have caught your eye, but Wolfpacks' and ghaws' role claims! Silena Beaurengard and Calypso were NOT in book one of the series. I know if I were in this game, I would've called them out on it and pushed for their lynch!

That's really all I have to say about this game. It was really fun modding a game and seeing how different it is than playing it. 

If anyone has any suggestions or advise for a time I might mod another game, please share it below!

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415

I thoroughly enjoyed it

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward

MK mentioning that Rafay had a gun. If memory serves me correctly, MK said that the mod (me) told him that Rafay had a gun. Trust me, this surprised me just as much as it did you. He came out of the wazoo with that one

Woah wait, what??? Did he completely make the info up or just how he got it?

Honestly I thought it was a really fun game, especially for your first time. Hopefully it gave you a bit more appreciation for how games play out and how much small bad plays or lack of seriousness from players can swing the game more than you intended as a mod :P My only real criticism is that the game was too heavily based on flavor that most people (myself included) didn't seem to understand, to the point where anyone who didn't get references or understand the lore was at a disadvantage in the game.

I will say that you did an awesome job keeping up with vote and post counts, probably better than anyone else since I've started playing by a long shot. Also I know I made a big fuss about the whole brewers situation but that was all in character, and honestly I thought you handled a lot of the early mod kill situations well. Overall you did a really good job dude, you should be proud!

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
😂
I had my suspicions of rafay.
And you guys weren't going to act on it.
So i had to do something.
My only regret is that Kevin won.
😂
I had my suspicions of rafay.
And you guys weren't going to act on it.
So i had to do something.
My only regret is that Kevin won.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

Brewers didn't need to be mod-killed.  

His claim that he had to be townie because he was added was BS, but I did a bad job of refuting, which in part led to my later lynch.

Not knowing my mafia teammates was good for balance.  In fact, they were in on my lynch!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter