Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[VL-01] Halo: The Battle Of Reach Mafia: Mafia-SK TIE

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
959 replies to this topic

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo
That was an interesting start to the game..

So I’m assuming MK was lying about Brewers altogether then?
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180

So many interesting things happened and so many are still uknown. There's zero reason to end this day early. 

To quickly recap the situation: Let's start from a bit less interesting part:

Earlier in the day we got a voting dilema: me or MK. It wasn't a simple 2 wagon situation. This time everyone knew there's a scum on one of those wagons, though only scum (and me) knew which one is it. Before MK started stirring the pot, it's reasonable to expect that his wagon would be pushed only by town, while my wagon would be pushed by both town and scum. 

MK's wagon: Brewers, me, Torres                                  My wagon: KevinH, Canik. 

This means:

- Torres gets good amount of town points. I'd be expected to give them also to brewers, but he deserves more discussion.

- My wagon is unknown. We could find town here, but we could also find scum that will try to protect their teammate. 

When we look at KevinH, he joined because:

To generate discussion, I'll take the other side, at least for now.

He didn't took part in discussion (except for answering to my questions), though it's not something that would condemn him.

When we look at Canik, he joined because: 

I don't have time to check but I seem to recall some drama around AbT on D1. Also, I've seen a couple votes on MK. Thought I'd help spice it up, make sure both were viable xD

"To spice things up and make both wagons viable" sounds like a weird reason for a town to vote. Under assumption that Canik would be a scum, it's more understandable why he wouldn't like MK's wagon to gain to much advantage.

Secondly, after MK's revelations Canik changes his vote to Lyner, even though Lyner was the one that get voted by MK early this day (which gives Lyner some townie points). Those two events make me suspicious about Canik.

There's also LWW. Even though he didn't voted on me, I personaly felt like he really wanted, but for some reason he was beating around the bush. He's chasing me since D1 and this might be some kind of personal vendetta, rather than scum hunting, since after MK's mod kill, he went into "nothing to see here, move along and vote no lynch" mode, when there are still so many things to pursue.

Now onto more interesting things: 

We got MK that was heavily frustrated. This is 100% not a situation where a scum simply gets caught by a cop. There's much more.

So here's the list of MK's claims: 

- He's the same alignment as Brewers.

- Brewers "was supposed to be his teammate".  Word "supposed" suggest that maybe they weren't directly in the same team, but had the same goals (like a traitor and mafia).

- All his "teammates" are backstabbing roles. I treat "all" as an exageration. To me it rather suggests that brewers is not the only "teammate" MK got into conflict with (if I'm not mistaken, the only one he quarreled with apart from Brewers is LWW). 

- He exchanged private messages with Brewers (that "what the hell" vs "It's nothing personal, just business" message)

- Brewers revealed his role to him, which apparently prevents (or makes it harder) to lynch him. 

This all suggests that: 

- Brewers is not a town.

- Town adversaries might not be a monolith team, but at least two connected entities.

- It can be that Brewers didn't have full information about his "teammates" (like a traitor role) and his plan backfired due to MK getting surprised by the turn of events and getting enraged.  

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

So I’m assuming MK was lying about Brewers altogether then?

lol clearly 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
I Appologise Brewers as I have never seen it before does not means it existS

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

So many interesting things happened and so many are still uknown. There's zero reason to end this day early. 

To quickly recap the situation: Let's start from a bit less interesting part:

Earlier in the day we got a voting dilema: me or MK. It wasn't a simple 2 wagon situation. This time everyone knew there's a scum on one of those wagons, though only scum (and me) knew which one is it. Before MK started stirring the pot, it's reasonable to expect that his wagon would be pushed only by town, while my wagon would be pushed by both town and scum. 

MK's wagon: Brewers, me, Torres                                  My wagon: KevinH, Canik. 

This means:

- Torres gets good amount of town points. I'd be expected to give them also to brewers, but he deserves more discussion.

- My wagon is unknown. We could find town here, but we could also find scum that will try to protect their teammate. 

When we look at KevinH, he joined because:

To generate discussion, I'll take the other side, at least for now.

He didn't took part in discussion (except for answering to my questions), though it's not something that would condemn him.

When we look at Canik, he joined because: 

I don't have time to check but I seem to recall some drama around AbT on D1. Also, I've seen a couple votes on MK. Thought I'd help spice it up, make sure both were viable xD

"To spice things up and make both wagons viable" sounds like a weird reason for a town to vote. Under assumption that Canik would be a scum, it's more understandable why he wouldn't like MK's wagon to gain to much advantage.

Secondly, after MK's revelations Canik changes his vote to Lyner, even though Lyner was the one that get voted by MK early this day (which gives Lyner some townie points). Those two events make me suspicious about Canik.

There's also LWW. Even though he didn't voted on me, I personaly felt like he really wanted, but for some reason he was beating around the bush. He's chasing me since D1 and this might be some kind of personal vendetta, rather than scum hunting, since after MK's mod kill, he went into "nothing to see here, move along and vote no lynch" mode, when there are still so many things to pursue.

Now onto more interesting things: 

We got MK that was heavily frustrated. This is 100% not a situation where a scum simply gets caught by a cop. There's much more.

So here's the list of MK's claims: 

- He's the same alignment as Brewers.

- Brewers "was supposed to be his teammate".  Word "supposed" suggest that maybe they weren't directly in the same team, but had the same goals (like a traitor and mafia).

- All his "teammates" are backstabbing roles. I treat "all" as an exageration. To me it rather suggests that brewers is not the only "teammate" MK got into conflict with (if I'm not mistaken, the only one he quarreled with apart from Brewers is LWW). 

- He exchanged private messages with Brewers (that "what the hell" vs "It's nothing personal, just business" message)

- Brewers revealed his role to him, which apparently prevents (or makes it harder) to lynch him. 

This all suggests that: 

- Brewers is not a town.

- Town adversaries might not be a monolith team, but at least two connected entities.

- It can be that Brewers didn't have full information about his "teammates" (like a traitor role) and his plan backfired due to MK getting surprised by the turn of events and getting enraged.  

i never had any conversation with MK at any time.  I mean just look at what MK actually said. First he posted that i visited lyner and then deleted the post. Then he said we have the same alignment.  Then he said he was town.  then he said he was a mafia goon. Then in either than same post or one like two min later he said he wasnt a goon, but a survivor.  he then said i apparently told him that i had to get him lynched to win.  now velocity himself confirmed that MK was full of shit and lied about a) not being a goon and actually a survivor and B) me having some win condition where i needed to get someone lynched.  traitors/people who would have a different scum alignment or different scum win condition would not know who they are, yet alone be able to talk to each other.  MK was just being salty AF.  

So according to MK i was the same alignment as him but also not the same alignment as him

he was a goon but then not a goon who had to survive until the end of the game (directly refuted by velocity)

i was supposed to be his teammate but then told him i was a lyncher (also directly refuted by velocity)

mk was just clearly irritated that i found him so early in the game and he knew he was going down so just wanted to bring me down with him

i mean if i was apparently his teammate, but not really his teammate, why on earth would I tell him that?  Why on earth would I give him any information that he could use against me?  it makes literally zero sense.  MK is clearly full of it, as we can all see, and as velocity himself confirmed.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
I don't think we should be taking anything MK said seriously, much less actually trying to dissect his posts. He was mod killed for telling people that he was intentionally screwing with this game and has essentially been threatened with a permabann - you can't get less trustworthy than that.

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

The mod is the mod and has all power (in the game) but here's my take on things.

Brewers really does have the 50-50 role and got lucky choosing a scum (Lord MK) as one of his two choices.

Lord MK, realizing he was caught, tried (poorly) to get out of it.

This is mafia where we are supposed to lie. 

I see nothing wrong with Lord MK making up stories about conversations with Brewers or about anyone's role.

As I said, he did a poor job and I would certainly have voted for him no matter what, but I look forward to playing with him in future games.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

I think MK just want to bring down at least one townie with him, so it actually improves chance of Brewers being town

Or not mafia, at the very least

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180
MK didnt look like he wanted to take down a townie. He looked like doing an excersise out of "100 ways to get lynched fast" handbook.

Anyway delving into this topic further doesnt feel like 100% fair play. There were rules broken, mod intervention and probably some true info among MK lies, we were not supposed to know.
Still what was seen, cannot be unseen. While Rafay and Torres now seem to probably be town ( and Lyner getting couple of townie points), Im not eager to treat brewers as confirmed ( or very likely) townie.

Trying to ruin games.. ew

Vote: Lyner

He saw the writing on the wall and joined in to create separation between himself and MK.

I must have missed something. Where did you saw a connection between Lyner and MK. There must be some indications that they worked together. Otherwise you wouldnt write about "separation" attempt.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415

It was MK’s big distraction play.

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ferastical

Ferastical

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,213 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:603712
  • Souls Baptized:😵
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Ferastically
I see nothing wrong with Lord MK making up stories about conversations with Brewers or about anyone's role.

Me neither, but he took it a step too far when he involved Velocity in his arguments, suggesting he was being a "bastard" mod. Definition taken straight from the mafiascum wiki:

Spoiler

Either MK was making everything up (which he did pretty well ngl) or, he was actually confused about the alignments/modifiers in this game so he felt justified to take it out on Velocity. Obviously, Velocity was pissed.  :rolleyes:

A new signature is currently under construction.

The previous signature caused multiple visual errors to users with different screen resolutions.

We humbly apologize.

Fermandia Inc.

© 2021

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

• Roles are not guaranteed to be sane.
  • This game is not normal, there is a role you have never seen before in play.
  • Role modifications may or may not be in play.

We knew what we were getting into.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
I don't really understand how this is controversial. MK edited a post containing an important game allegation, and claimed mafia goon - both of which are breaking global rules. That doesn't even include personally insulting me, brewers, and the mod after being warned. Anyway, like Kevin said, this is Velocity's game and he has the right to mod it however he wants, so I don't see how there's much left worth discussing on this topic.

While Rafay and Torres now seem to probably be town ( and Lyner getting couple of townie points), Im not eager to treat brewers as confirmed ( or very likely) townie.

Idk, brewers isn't confirmed town of course, but there's almost zero chance he's mafia, and it seems less likely that his ability would be something given to a 3rd party. If incriminating information comes up then we can address it, but imo the most likely scum are either the people who joined MK's wagon late or didn't even openly consider it.

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

54 brewersalliance
44 lilweirdward
33 Tony Maurice
24 The Warrior
22 KevinH
19 Wolfpacks
18 Finster Baby
18 Ali bin Turban
17 Lyner
16 Robert2424
14 Ferastical
11 Rafay
11 Canik
10 Torres951
 9 captainjf

Vote: captainjf

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

Kevin's bloodlust is a bit higher than usual

Also he early voted AbT

Vote: KevinH

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

54 brewersalliance
44 lilweirdward
33 Tony Maurice
24 The Warrior
22 KevinH
19 Wolfpacks
18 Finster Baby
18 Ali bin Turban
17 Lyner
16 Robert2424
14 Ferastical
11 Rafay
11 Canik
10 Torres951
 9 captainjf

captainjf didnt know the game started until like right before deadline on d1 so he missed almost a week.  so he is a bit more active than say torres canik and rafay.  dont think hes the best choice for an activity lynch.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004

[ooc] any actions taken by anyone in this thread to compromise this game will regret their actions.  Don't be an ass.[/ooc]

I was watching the vote count as I wanted to vote for MK but didn't want Tony to end the day early, and of course then the Mod Kill happened.  I 100% support the mod's actions.

I suspect AbT is town and anyone who supported his lynch is suspect. 

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks

[ooc] any actions taken by anyone in this thread to compromise this game will regret their actions. Don't be an ass.[/ooc]

I was watching the vote count as I wanted to vote for MK but didn't want Tony to end the day early, and of course then the Mod Kill happened. I 100% support the mod's actions.

I suspect AbT is town and anyone who supported his lynch is suspect.

I agree its pretty obvious he is town,
Oh forgot

FoS KevinH and Canik

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

54 brewersalliance
44 lilweirdward
33 Tony Maurice
24 The Warrior
22 KevinH
19 Wolfpacks
18 Finster Baby
18 Ali bin Turban
17 Lyner
16 Robert2424
14 Ferastical
11 Rafay
11 Canik
10 Torres951
9 captainjf

Is... is that Wolfpacks in the top half of the post count? Things you love to see.

I agree with brewers, I don't think captain is a fair inactivity lynch. 8 of his posts were in this day too, and it seems like he's still getting used to how people play.

@Robert I'm not agreeing with brewers because we're scum, just FYI.

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

Kevin's bloodlust is a bit higher than usual   Also he early voted AbT   Vote: KevinH

Kevin does have a point here Lyner. 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter