Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[VL-01] Halo: The Battle Of Reach Mafia: Mafia-SK TIE

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
959 replies to this topic

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward

Vote: brewersalliance. Jumping on the wagon. He's mafia y'all

Honestly the play of the game. What a #GOAT move. This was the catalyst to brewers immaculate performance. Honestly he deserves all the adulation and even the MVP award for his performance. But this play was the game changer. Anyways, hats off to brewers.

At this point I have to give you credit for sticking to your shtick despite getting so much hate for it lol. This wasn't even close to the best play though because I didn't even remember it until just now. What was the best play was brewers immediately jumping on your wagon, it's what constantly gave me doubt that he was scum because it was so early when you could've easily gotten out of it.

I TOLD YOU SO.

Maybe next time don't confirm for mafia that a protective role is in the game. Same goes for Ferastical: outing a doctor or jailer is an awful play and you should never do it unless there's not much left to lose, and yet you guys did it with like 8 players left. It probably didn't make much difference since TW and brewers were so OP but we got our most powerful roles killed for no reason, which essentially sealed town's fate.

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo
I had a gut feeling all along that Brewers was actually the last mafia and I was extremely close to making the case for lynching him a couple game days ago. The only reason I didn’t was because I didn’t think the town would buy it since everyone basically assumed he was in fact town. After reading the pulse of the town I decided my best option was to pursue other avenues and the plan I laid out worked nearly flawlessly.

On the last day after Torres voted for me right away I knew that I had to stall the game until he unvoted by asking him to unvote with the promise of information to come. If I had framed Kevin without Torres unvoting, I knew that Kevin would just vote for me to save himself, putting me at L-1, and giving Brewers a free hammer.

I commend Brewers for his ballsy play. Killing off your two mafia partners early took guts for sure. This should be a lesson for everyone. Do not ASSUME anyone is town. Prove it.
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

On the last day after Torres voted for me right away I knew that I had to stall the game until he unvoted by asking him to unvote with the promise of information to come. If I had framed Kevin without Torres unvoting, I knew that Kevin would just vote for me to save himself, putting me at L-1, and giving Brewers a free hammer.

oh 100%  

i was counting on it.  I had a slight fear that if i didnt ask torres to unvote you i might be spun as the last scum, since it was obvious there were two scum left out of the four players, but town ignored that.  i was banking on kevin voting you, then all the little tidbits i was putting out there would get torres to re vote you and then i was gonna swing the hammer.  i guess i played that too safe there, cost mafia a solo win :(  that was a mistake i made.  should have just sold out against you there.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180

Vote: brewersalliance.   Jumping on the wagon.   He's mafia y'all

Honestly the play of the game. What a #GOAT move. This was the catalyst to brewers immaculate performance. Honestly he deserves all the adulation and even the MVP award for his performance. But this play was the game changer. Anyways, hats off to brewers.  

Haha, you're so full of yourself, but that's kinda right. It was a good move on your part ;).

both of us had two shots of bullet proof so it wouldnt have mattered.

if i shot tw he would have lived and torres might have voted to lynch me

I knew there was something wrong with Brewers after MK's outburst. I was thinking about shooting you...shame I wasn't more reckless   .

yeah i almost got fucked there :P  tho if you shot me it wouldnt have mattered :P

TW was out of one bulletproof layer, Torres was gunning for him and you got him exposed with a motion detector lie when KevinH died. You had upper hand ;)

Nonetheless great performance. Congratulations :)

he had apparently two bp shots so he still had one, and a bomb so even if i killed him i would have killed myself lol
Lol, a bomb. He was surely armed to the teeth...but thats what you got Torres for. To hammer and eat the bomb :D :D

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• Military - Foxtrot Officers
  • 1,282 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:600658
  • Souls Baptized:139,694
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:captainjf

Dang...I remember asking if what Brewer's said could have just been made up!!! I should have gone with my gut!!! DANG IT

Posted Image

"Thought I'd Try Shooting My Way Out—Mix Things Up A Little."

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance
Also just wanted to say that I never once claimed to be town in this game...

Dang...I remember asking if what Brewer's said could have just been made up!!! I should have gone with my gut!!! DANG IT

Oh yeah I was completely made up I actually spent a good amount of time digging on Mafia scum.net to try to find a really obscure role that nobody will have ever heard of before so it would most likely be viewed as true because it's so out there there's no way that I made that up

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• 1,282 posts
  • Resources:

Can I demand a rematch?

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275

Dang, what a game. That was a lot of fun to watch from the sidelines. Great play from both TW and brewers honestly, it doesn't get better than that. My only complaint is that MK and Rafay somehow get a win out of this. Did literally nothing, and MK almost ruined the game lol.

Good work Velocity!

Oh piss off, whiny head.

The only reason I got mad was cause Brewers stole my idea.
I wanted to do what he did, to Rafay.
I told him just before the game that I'm bussing rafay D1.
He stole my move and used it on me.

Also what velocity hasn't said yet.
Brewers did had a hidden clause.

"I have a 1 shot BP, 1 shot Lynchproof, 1 shot deathproof, I'm asthetic, a godfather, and a hammerer."
That's his original role.
"I can't win if u guys are still alive"

Velocity told him not to tell us about this.
Thus why the backstabbing plus the appropriation of my idea made me lose it.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity

Dang, what a game. That was a lot of fun to watch from the sidelines. Great play from both TW and brewers honestly, it doesn't get better than that. My only complaint is that MK and Rafay somehow get a win out of this. Did literally nothing, and MK almost ruined the game lol.

Good work Velocity!

Oh piss off, whiny head.

"I have a 1 shot BP, 1 shot Lynchproof, 1 shot deathproof, I'm asthetic, a godfather, and a hammerer."

Brewers did have the condition of not being able to die with his team alive, to partially balance the conditional role I gave him. I just didn’t expect him to get his team killed so early lol!
He’s too much of a random player, my setup slightly crumbled because of how out there he played.

I have to admit I probably should have informed his team of his win condition, or not prevented him from saying it, it probably would have avoided the MK issue, and there was a lack of communication between me and MK as we both are stubborn heads and he just didn’t ask his question, and he never actually asked the thing he wanted clarified until after I had mod killed him.

Brewer’s role had changed after both MK and Rafay died before N2, he was 1BP, 1LP, 1DP, 1 strongman (enhancement of his normal NK, not a second NK), and an activated x1 mirror (despite it being normally passive).

TW was a x2 BP Serial Killer.

I hadn’t expected the town to lean so heavily into the “Brewers is town for sure” angle which is why I gave him more deflective abilities instead of something that would oust him.

My next game, for sure, will be an approved open or partially open setup from the wiki. It was fun making my own, but I realized it was a bit too anti-town. :)
A custom setup as my first game likely wasn’t the best choice, but I did say to not expect it to be extremely balanced :P

Halo part 2... hmmm... ;)

Can I demand a rematch?

Halo part 2, you’ll get your chance ;)

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• 1,282 posts
  • Resources:

Can I demand a rematch?

Sweet!! Could you perhaps use the original Spartans, or perhaps make the setting Halo Installation 4 (The first game)? Flood could be scum, Master Chief, Capt Keys, Marines, The Gravemind, The Oracle (Guilty Spark 343), the covenant for another faction! ETC

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

Oh piss off, whiny head.

Bussing your partners isn't exactly a novel idea lol, I don't think brewers is getting praise for thinking of doing it but pulling it off the way he did. Plus for me, bussing you was a great play, but immediately turning around and bussing Rafay too, knowing that it'd make him spend the rest of the game solo, was what sealed it for me. And he didn't even wait until it was inevitable, he jumped on and made it inevitable. Most people wouldn't make both plays back to back that well and he gets a ton of credit for pulling it off in my book.

I'm really looking forward to this making people more aware of this tactic actively being used around here, both in terms of more mafia trying it and more town being suspicious of it. I agree with TW that this should be a good lesson to never assume anyone is town without definite proof that they are.

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:

Can I demand a rematch?

Sweet!! Could you perhaps use the original Spartans, or perhaps make the setting Halo Installation 4 (The first game)? Flood could be scum, Master Chief, Capt Keys, Marines, The Gravemind, The Oracle (Guilty Spark 343), the covenant for another faction! ETC

If I could get enough players, I definitely could run something like Cult in The Jungle Republic (24 player setup with mafia, town, and cult) in a halo setting, unless somebody knows of a smaller setup with multiple different scum teams I could use. I’ve looked at Fire and Ice but I’d have to add at least 1-2 more town power roles, and it’s only a 13 player setup.

Maybe once I have more experience as a mod, and if I can get a large enough player base, I could make a setup with multiple different factions like flood, covenant, humans, and even other factions like the insurrection, forerunners, anything.
We’ll have to see what the future holds! :)

My second game will definitely be halo part 2, I’m deciding on if I want to follow the main story and go to Installation 04 or if I want to make my own unique setting and story! ;)

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
Brewers didn't want to bus rafay at all.
He was kinda afraid of rafay, going crazy.

Rafay sealed his own fate with his actions.

Brewer's original plan was to let rafay kill the targets at night till the last night and then bus him.
And the most important thing is we won, dickwad lost.
Atleast that will hurt your ego a bit.
Which is what all this is about.

You are just another rafay, but without the race card.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415
  • Squadron:Alpha

GG guys. NOW POST IN MK GAME.

But for real, good job velocity. The time I had here was fun. Imma read through it all again as I stopped following the game but yeah. 

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Discord ID:Torres951

This game is not normal, there is a role you have never seen before in play.

What role was it?

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:

This game is not normal, there is a role you have never seen before in play.

What role was it?

Lyner’s was the vase role that was completely unique, brewer’s just had a bunch of modifiers and roles slapped into one

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

Brewer's original plan was to let rafay kill the targets at night till the last night and then bus him.

How dare you.

Still trying to claim your share of the credit for what was basically a brewers solo win. Don't know why you can't just be happy for him to have played such a masterful game. I thought unconditional love and support of brewers was your thing?

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

The Warrior's posts have too much analysis to be made by a scum.
(If he is scum, I will say "well-played")

Well-played.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:

How dare you.

Still trying to claim your share of the credit for what was basically a brewers solo win. Don't know why you can't just be happy for him to have played such a masterful game. I thought unconditional love and support of brewers was your thing?

Cause the whole idea was my idea.
Also why can't you just be happy for us to have won and not be so sour?

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

The Warrior's posts have too much analysis to be made by a scum.
(If he is scum, I will say "well-played")

Well-played.

A KevinH always pays his debts.

Thanks buddy!

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter