Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[MK-6] Switch - SK wins

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
612 replies to this topic

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651
  • Squadron:Delta

Well since the Robert wagon was based on inactivity and hes been replaced, and I'm not sold on if ABT is scum or not, I'm going with my other suspicion from D1.

Vote: Ferastical

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415
  • Squadron:Alpha

It’s a good point chaplain and I see your point lww.

can we get a vote count MK? I’m considering voting ferastical as well.

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
Vote Count

Ali Bin Turban (4): Kevin, Ferastical, Tony, baby
KevinH (2): brewers, limey
Ferastical (1): CoD
Velocity (0):
Tony Maurice (0):
Chaplain of Death (0):
Brewersalliance (0):
Lyner (0):
lilweirdward (0):
Dontavian (0):
Finster Baby (0):

No Lynch (1): Lilywad

Not voting: Velocity, Abt, Dontavian ❤️

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch or 4 at deadline.
Deadline is Sunday, November 15 at 0000 UTC.

Post Count

brewersalliance 36 (12)
lilweirdward 33 (16)
Ali bin Turban 32 (19)
Finster Baby 31 (14)
KevinH 29 (15)
Tony Maurice 28 (16)
Dontavian 27 (12)
Ferastical 22 (13)
Chaplain of death 20 (20)
Lyner 18 (10)
Velocity 9 (9)

Nice, everyone had high activity levels.
The day average is 14, double the requirement and brewers didn't skew it this time.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:

Ali Bin Turban (4): Kevin, Ferastical, Tony, Baby

Ali Bin Turban, Vanilla Townie, was lynched on Day 2.

It is now Night 2.
Please submit all night actions before Wednesday, 19 November 2020, 0000 UTC.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
KevinH, Vanilla Townie, was killed on Night 2.

Chaplain of Death, Vanilla Townie, was shot on Night 2.

Night 2 ends.

It is now Day 3.

Vote Count

Ferastical (0):
Velocity (0):
Tony Maurice (0):
Brewersalliance (0):
Lyner (0):
lilweirdward (0):
Dontavian (0):
Finster Baby (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not voting: Velocity, Dontavian ❤️, Lilywad, brewers, limey, Ferastical, Tony, baby

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch or 3 at deadline.
Deadline is Wednesday, November 25 at 0000 UTC.

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:616887
  • Souls Baptized:5,010,619
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Donstar5750

Things are going well so far...except for Town  :o

5 Townies to 1 Scum is not a sustainable trend

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ferastical

Ferastical

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,213 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:603712
  • Souls Baptized:😵
  • Discord ID:Ferastically

Goddamn, I knew it, those bastards are going to frame me... again! The last posts on D2 are literally about CoD sussing me. I swear, I had nothing to do with this.

A new signature is currently under construction.

The previous signature caused multiple visual errors to users with different screen resolutions.

We humbly apologize.

Fermandia Inc.

© 2021

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
Based on the fact that it shows Kevin as being killed vs CoD being shot, it looks like the first kill was mafia, who I'm gonna say are terrible at this. Kevin would've been a top suspect for pushing so hard to get AbT lynched, and getting rid of him for us is stupid on their part. Good for us though, I'll take it.

Also I told you jerks that scum would kill twice, and now we only have 8 players and 3 scum left and are one mislynch away from LYLO. So, good work everyone. Let's at least try to get today right.

I need to read through some stuff, but FoS Finster for hammering AbT.

Goddamn, I knew it, those bastards are going to frame me... again! The last posts on D2 are literally about CoD sussing me. I swear, I had nothing to do with this.

Also FoS Ferastical for immediately panicking about being seen as suspicious for this kill

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604
  • Squadron:Kilo

With 8 alive, if we mislynch one more time we could potentially end up with 5 players (2 town, 2 mafia, 1 SK) which is pretty much a lost game for town.

Let's treat today as LYLO

I'm gonna reread the thread before sharing my thoughts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Only concern with treating today as LYLO is it would mean the power roles should come forward with whatever they have, even if it's nothing since it would still confirm two townies. While we can't really afford a mislynch, we still have two more we need to get right after today (assuming we get today right), and you can almost guarantee the cop and doctor will get killed once they out themselves.

Maybe today is still worth it, but we should think that through before just throwing them to the wolves to get only our 2nd scum kill out of 4. I agree though that all the remaining vanilla townies need to play today like it's LYLO. No stupid votes.

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
  • Squadron:Kilo

Bah

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

alright i am back from my trip and ready to dive back into this.  crazy weekend haha 

kevins death is interesting to me.  kind of feels like an inexperienced scum kill.  i think kevin put a big target on his back with the whole abt push, and scum could have easily pushed a lynch on him.  this feels like he was killed based on his reputation alone, which makes me think rookie scum. 

lyner is also right.  three kills puts it at 2v2v1, and if that happens, we are basically screwed unless the mafia and the sk both target each other for the kill (which is possible but not the most likely outcome) so we should treat today as lylo.

dont rush your votes, or vote recklessly for lulz.

as for the PRs, i dont think they should come forward unless they absolutely have to.   and i dont really see a situation where the dr should come forward at all, as it gives scum a free kill, as they know that person cannot be protected (tho the sk is probably turning the dr off every night anyways)

one thing that always intrigues me is when people feel the need to state the beyond obvious stuff like this:

Things are going well so far...except for Town    5 Townies to 1 Scum is not a sustainable trend

i always feel like its someone trying way to hard to appear like they are town.  if youre town, obviously having three town die per cycle is a bad thing lol you dont need to scream it to the entire world that you think its a bad thing.  so i always take these posts with a grain of salt, as don could be a scum trying to appear like he is concerned for the town.  and it would fit along with the scum being relatively newer with the kill of Kevin.  

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Yeah I agree with pretty much all of that. The only reason a doc should come forward is if they're close to being lynched, since if we get the SK then they'll be able to help a ton more. If the cop somehow has been getting any useful info then it might be worth coming forward, especially if they learned who the SK is since they will be able to be protected from then on I think.

Somewhat on that note, between WP and CoD, it looks like the SK is probably more experienced, or at least someone who understands the progression of kills. Wouldn't surprise me if it's Velocity, brewers, or maybe even Finster or Lyner. Just something to keep in mind, especially given what brewers said yesterday about it being in the SK's best interests to help us scum hunt which may make them seem more townish.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Wouldn't surprise me if it's Velocity, brewers, or maybe even Finster or Lyner

or you :P lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:

lyner is also right.  three kills puts it at 2v2v1, and if that happens, we are basically screwed unless the mafia and the sk both target each other for the kill (which is possible but not the most likely outcome) so we should treat today as lylo.

as for the PRs, i dont think they should come forward unless they absolutely have to.   and i dont really see a situation where the dr should come forward at all, as it gives scum a free kill, as they know that person cannot be protected (tho the sk is probably turning the dr off every night anyways)

one thing that always intrigues me is when people feel the need to state the beyond obvious stuff like this:

Dontavian, on 17 Nov 2020 - 07:11, said:snapback.png

Things are going well so far...except for Town    5 Townies to 1 Scum is not a sustainable trend 

i always feel like its someone trying way to hard to appear like they are town.  if youre town, obviously having three town die per cycle is a bad thing lol you dont need to scream it to the entire world that you think its a bad thing.  so i always take these posts with a grain of salt, as don could be a scum trying to appear like he is concerned for the town.  and it would fit along with the scum being relatively newer with the kill of Kevin

Or, this is brewers trying to deflect a spotlight away from himself by posting the obvious but saying I’m scummy because I posted the obvious 

I’ll RC now to save speculation and make the math easier, I’m VT

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

Wouldn't surprise me if it's Velocity, brewers, or maybe even Finster or Lyner

or you :P lol

You flatter me :wub:

Lol k

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

lyner is also right. three kills puts it at 2v2v1, and if that happens, we are basically screwed unless the mafia and the sk both target each other for the kill (which is possible but not the most likely outcome) so we should treat today as lylo.

as for the PRs, i dont think they should come forward unless they absolutely have to. and i dont really see a situation where the dr should come forward at all, as it gives scum a free kill, as they know that person cannot be protected (tho the sk is probably turning the dr off every night anyways)

Dontavian, on 17 Nov 2020 - 07:11, said:snapback.png

Things are going well so far...except for Town 5 Townies to 1 Scum is not a sustainable trend

i always feel like its someone trying way to hard to appear like they are town. if youre town, obviously having three town die per cycle is a bad thing lol you dont need to scream it to the entire world that you think its a bad thing. so i always take these posts with a grain of salt, as don could be a scum trying to appear like he is concerned for the town. and it would fit along with the scum being relatively newer with the kill of Kevin
Or, this is brewers trying to deflect a spotlight away from himself by posting the obvious but saying I’m scummy because I posted the obvious

And which spotlight was on me that I'm deflecting? Lol

This RC feels premature. RCing like this with almost no reason other than me pointing out a very minor thing like that feels a bit scummy to me.

Could just be because you're a newer player, but it also could also be you as a newer scum player panicking a little bit

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:

Could just be because you're a newer player, but it also could also be you as a newer scum player panicking a little bit

Nothing to panic over and it has nothing to do with length of time I’ve been playing. I RCd to be honest and make the math easier. Since you’ve singled me out when all I’m trying to do is help Town, is by definition a scummy thing to do. So, let’s kick it up a notch... feel free to vote for me and we’ll leave it up to the others sitting on the side atm.

Vote: brewers

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

Nothing to panic over and it has nothing to do with length of time I’ve been playing. I RCd to be honest and make the math easier. Since you’ve singled me out when all I’m trying to do is help Town, is by definition a scummy thing to do. So, let’s kick it up a notch... feel free to vote for me and we’ll leave it up to the others sitting on the side atm.

Vote: brewers

If you come for the king you best not miss, and my brother you are REALLY off right now lol. Brewers may be mafia but this is 100% a desperation play and makes me way more suspicious of you.

Just as a note in case you are town: RCing as a VT means nothing. If we all mass role claimed (can't remember if it's allowed but I don't think it is), all 3 remaining scum would RC as VT and we would know nothing except that 3 of the people with that RC are lying, which we already know. That's why this looks like such a panicky move: claiming this offers literally zero to the town, but has the appearance of trying to pull yourself out of the spotlight so town can focus on other players, which is really only something that scum would want to do.

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:

If I were “panicking” I wouldn’t do anything... I’d lurk on the side and hope for the best. I disagree that there’s no need to RC...as Town, I have no other method to communicate with other Town than to discuss in the open. Scum get to know who they are and coord in private, while being privy to the Town’s discussion.  Town is against the ropes...I’m not a PR, I’m just fodder, so I’m IDing in the hopes the other Townies then know and can act accordingly.  brewers decided to highlight me based solely on the fact that I posted. I pushed back...now you’re piling on, agreeing that I’m the one looking scummy...just because I’m trying to close ranks with the Town. Hmmm. 

WTF ever, I’ve RCd, the other Townies now know. The scum already knew, they just don’t know the SK. 

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter