Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[MK-6] Switch - SK wins

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
612 replies to this topic

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo

Well that escalated quickly.

UNVOTE

VOTE: RAFAY
I don't like you and I want you dead.

Don’t sugar coat it next time, Finster.

@rafay arent you voting for tw ? lol

Looks like someone was caught lying already!

And, @Rafay. Chill bro. The game just started.
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks

Sounds feasible, I keep it as no lynch but if you can give a better option I'll have a think

I just did, so whats your argument for no lynch? What does town gains from no lynching today?
I agreed with you, I'm only staying no lynch because at this time I don't have a alternate.

Oh yeah Kevin Tut tut

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415
  • Squadron:Alpha

But how will town benefit exactly?

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

Our biggest problem is that the cop most probably wont be usable for the whole game.

Lets say SK is more afraid of mafia so he choosed immunity from mafia. Now he's no interest in touching the cop's switch ( and its almost 100% certain that mafia will switch it off).

Therefore we cant really expect to get any information outside of lynch wagons, so waiting is not really recommended.

If we start lynching right from D1 (without Vig's involvement), then worse case scenario we loose after 3rd misslynch.
If we nolynch today (and not use vig) then worse case scenario we loose after 2nd misslynch.

Thats why I believe lynching from the very beginning is the most optimal. Also the more wagons we get the easier will it be to find townies in case of a scum being killed by SK at night.

Do you think the SK would be more afraid of being the mafia night kill target or of being either the target of a town Vig or town cop? First thought tells me it’d be the latter.
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180
Chance of getting hit by a Cop or by mafias NK are the same, but:
- Cop is way easier to be eliminated ( hes just one and you need to kill all 3 scum to stop NKs).
- Cop can be switched off (almost certain). Mafias NK cannot.

Adding Vig to the equation makes town theoretically more dangerous ( 2 actions vs 1), but again he can be switched off (less likely) / killed or simply not want to shoot blindly.

However if SK choosed town immunity, then indeed he can mess with mafia and make Cop more usable. But should we gamble on that and go no lynch patch? I dont think so ( cops not going to find every scum for us).

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward

Do you think the SK would be more afraid of being the mafia night kill target or of being either the target of a town Vig or town cop? First thought tells me it’d be the latter.

With mafia NK immunity, wouldn't the SK automatically draw once nothing can prevent mafia from winning? Since the mafia can't eliminate them during the night.

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Torres951

You guys are looking too far ahead. Don't play with strategies, just go off of vibes. It always works for me

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:616887
  • Souls Baptized:5,010,619
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Donstar5750

You guys are looking too far ahead. Don't play with strategies, just go off of vibes. It always works for me

I was getting ready to say that the analytical prowess some players display is both impressive and intimidating...then Torres jumps in with “play by feels”... kinda the two extremes  :blink:

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:

With mafia NK immunity, wouldn't the SK automatically draw once nothing can prevent mafia from winning? Since the mafia can't eliminate them during the night.
In such case either mafia wins by lynching SK, or if they dont have manpower SK wins by killing them at night.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

Actually I don't think so. If it came down to X number of mafia alive vs the SK, the mafia would still be able to lynch the SK during the day with a majority vote or in the case of 1 mafia vs the SK, the SK would be able to kill the mafia player at night.

Does it?

*EDIT Sniped by ABT :angry:

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:

I was getting ready to say that the analytical prowess some players display is both impressive and intimidating...then Torres jumps in with “play by feels”... kinda the two extremes  :blink:
Way of Torres is better...he spends less time on the game, has higher chance of survival and in the end he just flips the coin and wins the game :D

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
Yeah you guys are probably right, good call. I don't know which would've made more sense to pick then, assuming the SK is a serious player :P Speaking of which, there's always a chance that the SK will be terrible like most of them were in Robert's game, so they may mess with the switches or kill l/not kill people against their own interests, so it's hard to say what we'll have to work with in two or three game days.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

so youre the sk and asked for mafia immunity i see ;) 

if anyone else said this, i would assume its a joke.  but its torres so im 99.999% sure hes being serious about this  

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

1_43.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

Umm no. I know you’re joking but there are some here who take things like this seriously.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

Way of Torres is better...he spends less time on the game, has higher chance of survival and in the end he just flips the coin and wins the game :D

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004

Well that escalated quickly.

UNVOTE

VOTE: RAFAY
I don't like you and I want you dead.

Was that ambiguous? Didn't mean to be unclear... :P
Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

vote tony

never takes the game seriously and is legit saying dont strategize.  might as well just get this over with

lol wait no

edit:  wrong person

vote torres

sorry, easy to get them confused lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:

Umm no. I know you’re joking but there are some here who take things like this seriously.

To late. Surely Torres is a town Vig and he's watching you right now  :lol:

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

To late. Surely Torres is a town Vig and he's watching you right now  :lol:

nah, youre good if hes the town vig.  he will pick someone randomly that would be funny to kill n1, like me lol  

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter