Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Andrew Cuomo covers up Covid deaths

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Poll: Covid Death Cover up (5 member(s) have cast votes)

What should happen to Cuomo?

1. Forced to resign/impeachment (1 votes [20.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

2. Prison (3 votes [60.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 60.00%

3. Nothing (1 votes [20.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

What should happen to Andrew Cuomo?

At the very least he should have to resign/be impeached in my opinion.

Thoughts?

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782
  • Squadron:Kilo

If you ask me, Andrew Cuomo is the worst kind of scum, and he deserves the worst, but it's not up to me.

It's up to New York. I don't believe the Biden Justice Department will have the courage to investigate. It will open too many cans of Progressiv... oh sorry... I mean worms. They won't get him for murder. Negligent manslaughter is the most we can hope for. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving Democr... oh sorry... I mean creep.

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance
I mean at worst he has to get charged with obstruction of justice since they legit admitted to hiding the numbers to circumvent any government probes lol

That right there is a crime. Tho I'm sure they will have a fall guy

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DeathMerchant

DeathMerchant

IRONclad

• Military - Radar Leadership
  • 6,498 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:156811
  • Squadron:Kilo

All depends if the media turns against Cuomo and the Democrat voter base joins in too.

Its plausible they might sacrifice him, he isn't too popular even among New York Democrats. But when your political party voter base outnumbers New York Republican voters over 2:1, you tend to easily win elections and shrug off most controversy.

Cuomo might get hit with some ethics violations and low ball criminal charges, but I can promise you he will still win the next Governor Reelection in 2022.

The idea of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the enemy die for his.

Former Member of the VOC

IRON STATS Wars Fought: 13 POWs Taken: 2 Nations ZIed: 2 Aid Given: $341 Million

Recruits: 7 Alliances Fought: LSF, Sparta, VE, Umbrella, DBDC, STA

Alliance Seniority: 2,595 Days Soldier Casualties: 867,426 Att + 2,123,326 Def = 2,990,752

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501

Shoving COVID positive elderly into retirement homes was always a class I malevolent action, even more as from what I heared it was a "take them but get no help" type deal.

Probably released some pressure from NY hospitals, but truely a foolish method to employ to do so...

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Aglet Green

Aglet Green

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 126 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:627047
  • Souls Baptized:953
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Aglet Green#1985

As an actual New Yorker, I can tell you right now that no one really cares about the elderly.  Oh I mean people will outwardly give lip service, and those who personally lost loved ones will be upset, but New York is overwhelmingly an entire state devoted to looking as young, thin, and rich as possible. It's probably similar to many other coastal states in that regards, but since it's New York .... the people there expect that they personally will live forever and ^@#@$ everyone else.  

However, since it is New York, home of sexual freedom and sexual equality, what will destroy Cuomo are all the current allegations about being a sexual predator.  In this #metoo world, there is no greater sin that to be an older white male in power and to have used that power in the name of lust.  (In actuality, it is the very fact that he is now old and ugly himself that is truly the sin that incites the young pups to take him down, for such is the nature of the pack.)

Posted Image
I am a Milcom kind of guy!

Posted Image Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users