Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[BA-12] The Asylum Mafia MAFIA WINS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
363 replies to this topic

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651
  • Squadron:Delta

You are making a lot of assumptions about your own role, that you aren't sure of, in order to throw suspicion on me when I've been all but confirmed by MK, who is now dead and therefore a confirmed townie. 

I find it quite odd that you would ALSO be a cop, and that you would have the same day use ability that I had. Clearly you must be a cop of some sort as I didn't reveal that aspect of my role previously, but my bet would be that you are more likely to be a scum cop. 

Here you made it sound like you had valuable info to give to town but the only thing you had was an accusation on me for the reason of "well our others games worked like this therefore maybe this one does?" I don't understand. The only thing that I can think is that you had some info pieced together from the scum team, and that you wanted people to claim and then try to undermine someone's claim.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
  • Squadron:Kilo

Unofficial, without any shenanigans (listing only votes)

• Lilweirdward: Lyner, Colonel Medved
  • Chaplain of Death: Lilweirdward
  • Colonel Medved: KevinH
  • KevinH:
  • Captainjf 2.0:
  • Lyner:
  •  
  • Not Voting: Chaplain of Death, Captainjf 2.0

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward

You are making a lot of assumptions about your own role, that you aren't sure of, in order to throw suspicion on me when I've been all but confirmed by MK, who is now dead and therefore a confirmed townie.

MK never confirmed your alignment, he just confirmed that you were targeted by Ferastical and made vanilla. At this point I think it's extremely unlikely that there is a vig in this game as they probably would have owned to to shooting Robert by now, so it's completely plausible that you could be part of a second mafia faction, and MK just happened to protect you anyway.

Regardless, I'm not "making a lot of assumptions," just one: that I have some explainable sanity and not a random one. While it is a brewers game so anything could happen, I would rather assume that there is some rhyme or reason to things and that this is still a playable mafia game.

I find it quite odd that you would ALSO be a cop, and that you would have the same day use ability that I had. Clearly you must be a cop of some sort as I didn't reveal that aspect of my role previously, but my bet would be that you are more likely to be a scum cop.

If I were a scum cop, why in the world would I come after you of all people left? Basically every other player is easier to frame, and I even acknowledged that my investigation of you was to test my sanity against who I thought was the most confirmed townie. I don't see how anything makes sense except the truth, which is that I'm a cop with an unconfirmed but likely sanity that all but confirms you as scum.

One thing that I will point out as interesting though is that, if I remember correctly, your first N0 investigation was Robert, and your N1 check was MK. There's a chance that you were the opposite of me: a cop with an even night sanity. This doesn't really change your alignment but it could explain your results and how both of us could be cops.

Here you made it sound like you had valuable info to give to town but the only thing you had was an accusation on me for the reason of "well our others games worked like this therefore maybe this one does?" I don't understand. The only thing that I can think is that you had some info pieced together from the scum team, and that you wanted people to claim and then try to undermine someone's claim.

There are potentially still two scum killers left as only two confirmed mafia players have died, so unless someone comes forward with a role that is even more dangerous than mine, I'm almost certainly going to be killed tomorrow night. My hints at info were mostly an attempt to try to either get more townies (mainly a vig if it existed) to come forward and help make sense of the night actions, or for a mafia to preemptively try to claim vig and more or less confirm themselves as the last scum in my eyes. Basically I was hoping to prod out more info for town to be able to use to help win the game after I'm gone lol. I did my best to not lie anywhere along the way about what info I actually had, which is why I said that it may reveal someone who has been doing night kills, which is probably true if you are indeed mafia.

Regardless, I think it's interesting that you've both acknowledged my claim of cop as likely true earlier in your post, and also completely implied it might not be true and ignored the actual results. If you'd taken more effort to either try to deduce my sanity from the results, or even just said "dude, you must have a random sanity because I'm 100% town and that check was also legit", I probably would have at least had a bit more doubt. This whole thing where you can't decide whether to pretend like I'm a scum cop or not a real cop at all though definitely makes me even more suspicious.

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

Or both of you are townies bickering against each other  :huh:

CoD confirmed LWW's role so at least LWW isn't lying about his role. We have 2 doctors (with same alignment) so there is precedent that we could also have two town cops (with irregular sanities, probably our dead diagnoser's job to identify that). 

It is day 4 already (potentially LYLO) and several players still haven't disclosed any information at all: CM, captain, Kevin.

I think it's more crucial for town to make them talk first.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
The only way that he's a townie is if my sanity is random, which I acknowledge is a possibility but would prefer it not to be lol. I can't think of another possibility for him to come up Not Town on an even night when my results should have been insane.

I do agree though that a few people are skating by without sharing anything, and we need everything on the table before ending this day. I'm still very suspicious of captain for his behavior at the start of the day and his apparent claim of vanilla townie, and I don't feel like CM has had to explain or really play much so far. It's also interesting that Kevin seems to be dodging questions about his possible vote manipulation abilities.

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• Military - Foxtrot Officers
  • 1,282 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:600658
  • Souls Baptized:139,694
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:captainjf

I'm still very suspicious of captain for his behavior at the start of the day and his apparent claim of vanilla townie,

I understand how you could consider this suspicious. However, I did not claim VT, I only said that I had nothing relevant to disclose.

Maybe I find LWW's results a bit confusing because of how insane (pun intended) this game is. However, I can buy off on CoD confirming LWW's role so I'm good with that. 

Colonel M, I look forward to hearing what you have to share with us. I understand life can be busy, but please give us something!

Outside of that, I don't know what further there is to share. Is there the double vote modifier still around? We need to be careful of that if so.

Personally, I would like berewers to come in with an official vote count before I vote. 

Posted Image

"Thought I'd Try Shooting My Way Out—Mix Things Up A Little."

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

Vote Count 4.1

Captainjf 2.0 (0)

CM (2) KevinH

COD (1) LWW

KEVINH (1) Lyner

LWW (0) Colonel Medved

LYNER (0)

Not Voting: CaptainJf 2.0, CoD

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch or 2 at deadline

deadline is 4/22 at 9am CN time

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• Military - Foxtrot Officers
  • 1,282 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:600658
  • Souls Baptized:139,694
  • Discord ID:captainjf

Vote Count 4.1

Captainjf 2.0 (0)

CM (2) KevinH

COD (1) LWW

KEVINH (1) Lyner

LWW (0) Colonel Medved

LYNER (0)

So, KevinH is weighted 2 votes, and CM is weighted 0...

Posted Image

"Thought I'd Try Shooting My Way Out—Mix Things Up A Little."

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
We really need to know more about Kevin and his role and alignment, because as a double voter he could end the game on his own tomorrow if there is still at least one mafia left.

Kevin, start talking, buddy.

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
I questioned your sanity and your alignment not your role.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

The only way that he's a townie is if my sanity is random, which I acknowledge is a possibility but would prefer it not to be lol. I can't think of another possibility for him to come up Not Town on an even night when my results should have been insane.

Well, there is a small possibility of Framer (which means you're insane). CoD is vanilla so no miller possibility. But yeah, I can agree CoD being scum is on the table.

I understand how you could consider this suspicious. However, I did not claim VT, I only said that I had nothing relevant to disclose.

Nothing at all? night actions? any hints? 

Vote Count 4.1

Captainjf 2.0 (0)

CM (2) KevinH

COD (1) LWW

KEVINH (1) Lyner

LWW (0) Colonel Medved

LYNER (0)

So, KevinH is weighted 2 votes, and CM is weighted 0...

I think we're on to something here  :ph34r:

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

Yes, I'm a vote thief and a member of the town.

N0: Canik

N1: Chaplain of Death

N2: forgot to submit

N3: Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved woke up in the middle of the night.  His cell door was open.  He was unharmed but could not shake the feeling that something was missing....

The something that was missing was his vote.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
I need to go back and check all vote counts to make sure it adds up, but I can buy Kevin's claim for now. In any case, please be careful not to hammer anyone :P

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:

This is a game of trying to find the pudding thief, and he just admitted to being a thief..... >.> lol

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

Yes, I'm a vote thief and a member of the town.

N0: Canik

N1: Chaplain of Death

N2: forgot to submit

N3: Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved woke up in the middle of the night.  His cell door was open.  He was unharmed but could not shake the feeling that something was missing....

The something that was missing was his vote.

Uhh so you deliberately voted on Ferastical wagon knowing it would very likely lynch him that day?

Unless you're certain Ferastical is scum, I would be very nervous of doing that.

FERASTICAL (7) Canik, MK, Cod, LWW, KevinH

On another note, there are actually 7 vote on Ferastical, so there are two more vote shenanigans here besides Kevin's vote theft. (Assuming Kevin didn't lie about stealing CoD's on N1)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

Uhh so you deliberately voted on Ferastical wagon knowing it would very likely lynch him that day?

Unless you're certain Ferastical is scum, I would be very nervous of doing that.

FERASTICAL (7) Canik, MK, Cod, LWW, KevinH

On another note, there are actually 7 vote on Ferastical, so there are two more vote shenanigans here besides Kevin's vote theft. (Assuming Kevin didn't lie about stealing CoD's on N1)

I had stolen CoD's vote and wanted to blend in so I voted for the same candidate. Ferastical was the best choice to get the most information.
Between CoD and me, there are 2 votes.
That leaves 5 votes between Canik, MK, and LWW.

...unless CoD had a multiplier, too.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:

I have no modifiers that I know of. I was told I am a Vanilla townie. So unless we doing full bastard mod that was not me.

Confused why I was so popular on Day 1 though lol.

Night 1*

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:609249
  • Discord ID:TechnicalGamerz#1337

Colonel M, I look forward to hearing what you have to share with us. I understand life can be busy, but please give us something!

Here is my 2 cents! (Or more like 0, since KevinH stole it from me lol)

Looks like my assumption on LWW being a Deceptive or Investigative role panned out! As far as the claim by LWW on Role Cop, I find it to be believable. Definitely some craziness in sanity is playing with his results.

N0 (Check 1) - MK: Mafia 

N1 (Check 2) - Ferastical: Mafia 

N2 (Check 3) - CoD: Not Mafia 

D3 (Check 4) - Canik: Mafia

My best guess is that I'm even-night and odd-day insane, and odd-night/even-day sane.

But one thing that i thought was weird is the suspicion LWW is throwing at CoD, even after saying he believes that he is odd-night/even-day sane. Wouldn't that confirmed for you that he would be town?

I feel like more than 1 scum cop would be a little OP in this setup, but LWW does bring a good point to the table. It could be that you two were opposite of each other

So, funny thing about that. I had a play in their being an extra vote that day (unknowingly). I'll go ahead and role claim to verify Kevin's claim

My role is Deva. Every night i can provide a player with good luck, causing their night action to duplicate and use on themselves. 

Night 0: (( Was before i filled in for STP))

Night 1: Targeted KevinH

Night 2: Targeted Rafay

Night 3: Targeted Robert

I didn't realize that i had a part to play with that extra vote, i assumed it came from there being multiple vote thieves. I guess it worked out in our favor lol. My action on Rafay seemed pointless, since he didn't survive the night. And i'm guessing my target on Robert caused him to die after killing Canik? Not sure tbh, since the flavor text made it seem that i didn't perform the action. Unless someone got to him before my action was put in motion  

CM hid the shiv he was carrying up his ass.  Fuck that hurt.   He turned to his left and saw robets cell.  Written in blood on the wall a message read:  Vengeance is nice.  Die bitch

So, now that my thoughts are on the table. I'd like to hear more from you Captain on your part in this crazy place we call home

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten for IRON: 23

Nukes "donated" in the name of IRON: 5

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

-Plato

The day we beat the Council

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

N0 (Check 1) - MK: Mafia
N1 (Check 2) - Ferastical: Mafia
N2 (Check 3) - CoD: Not Mafia
D3 (Check 4) - Canik: Mafia

My best guess is that I'm even-night and odd-day insane, and odd-night/even-day sane.

But one thing that i thought was weird is the suspicion LWW is throwing at CoD, even after saying he believes that he is odd-night/even-day sane. Wouldn't that confirmed for you that he would be town?

Gonna take a minute to digest your claim, but I just want to point out that the highlighted sanity I was suggesting is "odd-night/even-day sane", ie sane on odd nights and even days. The trick with my results is that my odd night result (N1 - Ferastical - Mafia) is sane, and my even night result that has been confirmed (N0 - MK - Mafia) is insane, but the day result I got on an odd day (D3 - Canik - Mafia) was insane when I expected it to be sane. The only two realistic possibilities are that my day sanity is different than my night sanity (either flipped or just purely insane/paranoid/random/etc), or that my sanity is random on all checks.

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:609249
  • Discord ID:TechnicalGamerz#1337

Gonna take a minute to digest your claim, but I just want to point out that the highlighted sanity I was suggesting is "odd-night/even-day sane", ie sane on odd nights and even days. The trick with my results is that my odd night result (N1 - Ferastical - Mafia) is sane, and my even night result that has been confirmed (N0 - MK - Mafia) is insane, but the day result I got on an odd day (D3 - Canik - Mafia) was insane when I expected it to be sane. The only two realistic possibilities are that my day sanity is different than my night sanity (either flipped or just purely insane/paranoid/random/etc), or that my sanity is random on all checks.

Ah... yeah, i guess i looked at that wrong, thought i had something there lol

Either way, i find your claim believable. Figured i'd just inquire about that

I would unvote, but its pointless really lmao

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten for IRON: 23

Nukes "donated" in the name of IRON: 5

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

-Plato

The day we beat the Council

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic