Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[BA-12] The Asylum Mafia MAFIA WINS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
363 replies to this topic

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
Just a note, it looks like the Deva role comes from here (https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/database/mafia-roles/role/?mafiarole=Deva). I can't find any games using the role on that site that seem to match this setup at all, but I'm guessing any of the weird roles people have come from there.

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:609249
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:TechnicalGamerz#1337

Just a note, it looks like the Deva role comes from here (https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/database/mafia-roles/role/?mafiarole=Deva). I can't find any games using the role on that site that seem to match this setup at all, but I'm guessing any of the weird roles people have come from there.

Makes sense i suppose, brewers usually builds his setup from the ground up. I don't think he's used a template in the past

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten for IRON: 23

Nukes "donated" in the name of IRON: 5

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

-Plato

The day we beat the Council

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
  • Squadron:Kilo

I would unvote, but its pointless really lmao

Unvote.
(for the 2 of us)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• Military - Foxtrot Officers
  • 1,282 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:600658
  • Souls Baptized:139,694
  • Discord ID:captainjf

I'm writing up a post now, but I need a point of clarification first. Did we ever find out how/why the targets were switched N1? When Ferastrical visited CoD and MK protected CoD?

Posted Image

"Thought I'd Try Shooting My Way Out—Mix Things Up A Little."

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

I'm writing up a post now, but I need a point of clarification first. Did we ever find out how/why the targets were switched N1? When Ferastrical visited CoD and MK protected CoD?

I know Ferastical claimed to have meant to visit someone else, but he also claimed to not be mafia, so I didn't put a ton of stock in it. What makes you so sure that "the targets" were switched?

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• 1,282 posts
  • Resources:

@Ferastical care to explain?

I know, I know, it's crazy right, I stomped Velocity in the head, sue me  :rolleyes:

But concerning the fact that I apparently dropped by CoD last night is crazy since I had an appointment with an entirely different person

So... someone switched cell numbers on me? :blink: And why was this random guard fixated on me while there was a goddamn doctor dying in the other room? I wanna talk with that guard's manager, obviously the resources for ensuring the safety of inmates are not being used properly

So, you visited captain, but meant to visit someone else? Interesting, I'll bookmark that to come back to later.

In the meantime, Jaden / Suyash is still avoiding answering any questions or really even trying, so...

Vote: Suyash

Well, if Ferastical is to be believed, he meant to visit someone else...

If not, then I guess I'll ignore it

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

I know Ferastical turned out to be mafia, but the switching of targets is a stupid thing to lie about so I tend to believe it.

I don't think it matters much other than that targets might get switched again.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

Deadline is in less than a day.  Convince me where my 2 votes should go.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
We have a day to decide who to lynch, and I don't think we can afford giving mafia one or two free kills if we no lynch. I buy the combined story of CM and Kevin - it explains how Ferastical got hit with 4 votes at once and why Kevin might have done that without intending to hammer him. It doesn't confirm them as town, but vote thief tends to be a townie role, and I feel like Deva would be too, so for now I think they're likely town.

That leaves CoD, Captain, and Lyner as our unknowns, with either one or two scum players - possibly even still on different teams - still alive. IMO we should lynch the most likely candidate for mafia, and then let Kevin target another (telling us who he plans to target), and if the game is still going then the third person out of the group is probably the last scum. Does that make sense or did I miss anything?

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651
  • Squadron:Delta

Personal opinion but I don't think I'm an unknown. I had to be targeted for a kill in order for MK's ability to vanillize me. That was the stipulation in MK's role claim. Why would Mafia target me if I was scum. If we find credible evidence of a 2nd scum faction then I guess that puts me back into suspicion, but the only thing I've seen is one extra kill right? Thats just as likely to be a Vig. 

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:

VELOCITY (5) Canik, Suyash, KevinH, Lyner, Ferastical
CANIK (1)  CoD
CM (1) CAPTAINJF
RAFAY (1) CM
SUYASH (1) LWW

No Lynch:  MK

Not Voting:  Anglet Green (now CaptainJF 2.0), Colonel Medved, Rafay, Robert2424

Velocity, a Jester, was lynched D1

FERASTICAL (7) Canik, MK, Cod, LWW, KevinH
MK (1) Ferastical
ROBERT2424 (1) Robert2424

Not Voting: Captainjf, Colonel Medved, Lyner, Rafay, Suyash

We also know that Ferastical (revealed as scum ninja) visited Chaplain of Death Night 1

SUYASH (3) Captainjf, CoD, lyner
CM (2) KevinH, Canik
LWW (1) Suyash

Not Voting:  Canik, Colonel Medved, KevinH, Robert

Robert and Chaplain of Death voted for Suyash, too. (At least they posted as much ... who knows what the post count would have shown)

Neither Captainjf or Lyner were on the Ferastical wagon. All 3 of us voted on Suyash whose role we don't know due to modkill. Lyner has appeared a bit more active than Captainjf for what that's worth but his posts don't so much contribute as they are commentary about what's going on. 

I'm torn between voting for the one whos actively not participating or the one who appears to be attempting to feign participation in towns attempt to scum hunt.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

Well I have a theory, Kevin is our SK.

On N1 only captain died. Since we now know that Ferastical is scum (as proven by the redirection notice + MK's doctor activation), that means the SK is the one who killed captain. Which means at that point of time, our SK probably have high conviction that Ferastical was a scum and would happily join the wagon to score some townie points.

Here's the wagon snapshot:

On N2, Rafay (probably the SK) & MK got killed
On N3, Canik & Robert (definitely by SK) got killed

MK was practically a confirmed townie so the kill makes sense, but the Canik kill could be a hint that mafias aren't part of the wagon and/or are trying to hunt SK.

Now if we assume that SK is in the wagon, then it could only be Kevin.

MK & Canik are dead townies.
CoD is confirmed VT.
LWW's cop RC is hard to fake.

Meanwhile, Kevin's vote thief fits nicely as an additional SK ability.

In addition, it didn't make sense for a town vote thief to sneakily join a quickly building wagon.

I would reconsider if a Vig came out and claim the Robert kill.

CM is the towniest player right now imo.

Neither Captainjf or Lyner were on the Ferastical wagon.

Well you guys created a wagon within 2 hours  so I'm nervous about joining. I did say Ferastical is our best bet on the next post

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

Personal opinion but I don't think I'm an unknown. I had to be targeted for a kill in order for MK's ability to vanillize me. That was the stipulation in MK's role claim. Why would Mafia target me if I was scum. If we find credible evidence of a 2nd scum faction then I guess that puts me back into suspicion, but the only thing I've seen is one extra kill right? Thats just as likely to be a Vig.

Basically I agree that you are only a confirmed townie if there is only a single scum faction in the game. I think that's highly unlikely though, since we seem to have had 2 attempted kills every night (Ferastical, a ninja, was blocked from visiting you N1, and CM isn't sure if he is responsible for killing Robert or not), and a vig should 100% have come forward by this point since it would confirm you as town and mean that one of them, CM, and me would be able to get another action in tomorrow night. The fact that no vig seems to be in the game (really it could only be Lyner at this point and I think he'd know better) means that there is almost certainly a second scum faction.

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

On N1 only captain died. Since we now know that Ferastical is scum (as proven by the redirection notice + MK's doctor activation), that means the SK is the one who killed captain. Which means at that point of time, our SK probably have high conviction that Ferastical was a scum and would happily join the wagon to score some townie points.

On N3, Canik & Robert (definitely by SK) got killed

MK was practically a confirmed townie so the kill makes sense, but the Canik kill could be a hint that mafias aren't part of the wagon and/or are trying to hunt SK.

CoD is confirmed VT.

In addition, it didn't make sense for a town vote thief to sneakily join a quickly building wagon.

Well you guys created a wagon within 2 hours so I'm nervous about joining. I did say Ferastical is our best bet on the next post

I feel like there are a lot of things wrong with this theory, namely that MK was 100% not a confirmed townie at the time (two different cops have claimed a guilty result on him and we had no way to prove his theory before the next night happened), and it's completely possible that there are two mafia teams instead of one team and an SK. Also I don't know if I buy that vote thief is a fitting skill for an SK, but it might explain why he kept trying to follow the people who he stole votes from to hide his ability.

Actually now that I think about it, it's impossible for Kevin to be the SK because he was CM's Deva target N1 when Ferastical's attempted kill was blocked, right? If he had done the kill on captain then it should have deflected back onto himself unless he's NK immune, which would make him OP as hell in addition to being a vote thief. Unless I'm missing something then I think this theory is a complete wash.

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

I feel like there are a lot of things wrong with this theory, namely that MK was 100% not a confirmed townie at the time
 But the second scum faction knew that first mafia's kill failed. MK's power was confirmed by CoD. Which means someone attacked CoD. Second scum faction totally knew Ferastical is part of the first mafia. It's a free wagon ride.

Also it doesn't really matter if it's two mafia teams or SK lol

Unless I'm missing something then I think this theory is a complete wash.

Fair point on Deva target N1. Could think of some tricks like 1 bulletproof / doc hit but I admit a bit small chance of happening.

Anyway just realised CoD could also fit the SK bill. It doesn't contradict your Not Mafia result. Unless Not Mafia means town? Assuming there is SK anyways

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• 1,282 posts
  • Resources:

I really would like to contribute, but I can't add anything with an RC, so I can't RC.

Based off what has been said, I'm most sus of Kevin and Lyner.

Kevin: A steal vote function doesn't sound much like a town role. I know it isn't a sure thing and also isn't a lot to go off of, but it's what I think.

Lyner: I don't have any reasoning other than LWW's, CM's, CoD's RC's are more believable. 

With 6 players left, if there is 2 mafia and a mislynch, the mafia wins, right?

If there is only 1 mafia, then a mislynch doesn't cost the town, but the next day will be LYLO.

Why do we have to lynch someone today?

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:

On N3, Canik & Robert (definitely by SK) got killed

CoD is confirmed VT.

Well you guys created a wagon within 2 hours  so I'm nervous about joining. I did say Ferastical is our best bet on the next post

I am not technically a confirmed townie. MK's role specifically made them Vanilla for their faction. I am town, but I don't have any way to prove that obviously, and with sanities being all over the place we can't confirm it with lww's claim either. 

As far as the wagon happening within 2 hours, you're not wrong but it was the best choice we had at the time. You said as much though chose not to join, though you wouldn't have known that the day would have ended off the votes cast because of Kevin and CM's abilities. 

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:

I really would like to contribute, but I can't add anything with an RC, so I can't RC.

Based off what has been said, I'm most sus of Kevin and Lyner.

Kevin: A steal vote function doesn't sound much like a town role. I know it isn't a sure thing and also isn't a lot to go off of, but it's what I think.

Lyner: I don't have any reasoning other than LWW's, CM's, CoD's RC's are more believable. 

With 6 players left, if there is 2 mafia and a mislynch, the mafia wins, right?

If there is only 1 mafia, then a mislynch doesn't cost the town, but the next day will be LYLO.

Why do we have to lynch someone today?

If there are 2 scum factions, even if one is just an SK, that puts us at 4 townies 2 scum. If we no lynch and they both kill townies, town no longer has any way to win short of Kevin pulling something amazing off (which is why they would kill him). We'd go down to 2 scum 2 town, each scum faction would try to kill the other at that point, but then whoever survives kills another townie and its down to 1 scum 1 townie, scum wins. 

If we lynch today at least we have a 1/3 chance of lynching scum which gives us a much better chance to win. If we don't lynch we have to hope scum try to kill each other tonight. If we mislynch, we go into the next day with 3 people left, so unless one scum killed the other we definitely lose. It basically comes down to, does town want to hold its fate in its own hands, or throw the dice on scum messing up. If scum messes up the game definitely gets easier for us, but if they don't its unwinnable.

If its not an SK but an actual 3rd faction I'm not sure we can win at this point anyway.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Yep, exactly what CoD said. There's also the slight chance that Jaden was scum, and Robert did die because of CM's Deva ability, meaning that probably only one scum player is left alive (it's highly unlikely to have more than 4 scum in a 13 player game, as long as it's not a Robert setup :P). That falls into the same category though of leaving the game up to fate which is a terrible idea. Our best chance of winning is to lynch someone.

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:609249
  • Discord ID:TechnicalGamerz#1337

At this point my sus is towards Captain and Lyner

Captain is being very withholding on his role in this game. He may not have something to contribute, but at this point most people have role claimed. at this stage in the game, the quiet withholding one is usually the next in line, like it or not unfortunately.

Lyner has been active, voting inactives and keeping conversation going. But to my knowledge, he is kinda in the same boat as Captain minus the quiet part. Maybe i've missed it, but has he claimed a role or given night actions at some point? If so, disregard this lol

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten for IRON: 23

Nukes "donated" in the name of IRON: 5

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

-Plato

The day we beat the Council

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter