Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[BA-14] Phallus Mafia TOWN wins

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
237 replies to this topic

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
  • Squadron:Kilo

the most blindingly obvious scum I've seen in a long time

he was being as blatantly scummy

Add desperate exaggerations to hammering and mass-claim suggesting as scum-tells.

We don't know the rules and mass-claiming might not be illegal but it's a bad idea.

The "blatantly/blindingly obvious" evidence is that I moved my vote around to several players?

• I was humorously playing "follow the mod".
  • I made an OMUG vote.

None of these votes put anybody in danger of lynching.  If there was a player with some information, they could have added a vote to mine and it wouldn't be so obvious that they knew something.

Something is going on with the game and we need to figure it out.  Velocity somehow voted for himself.  Brewers is voting and moving his vote around.  I like the challenge of a puzzle and want to get more data to figure things out.  

But this play is called "blatantly/blindingly obvious" by Lilweirdward. 

My cum on him is staying there until it dries to a crusty covering.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward

Add desperate exaggerations to hammering and mass-claim suggesting as scum-tells.

Hammering is not a scum tell in this community's meta. Honestly, when was the last time a mafia hammered a townie? I know it's traditionally seen as scummy because it benefits mafia to get townies lynched, but this community has put every single person who hammers town under a spotlight so I honestly don't remember the last time mafia has done it. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure I'm not.

Also I honestly can't stand this whole deal some people do about how "LWW suggested an idea that isn't what we always do so he must be scum." The reason mass claiming is usually not allowed is because it benefits town since they obviously can just claim their honest role while mafia have to fake claim, which is a lot easier to mess up and get caught by vs town having to figure you out via normal means. You can say that you just don't like mass claiming on principle or something, but there is literally no reason for me to suggest it if I'm scum because it would just make it easier for me to get caught.

The "blatantly/blindingly obvious" evidence is that I moved my vote around to several players?

• I was humorously playing "follow the mod".
  • I made an OMUG vote.
None of these votes put anybody in danger of lynching. If there was a player with some information, they could have added a vote to mine and it wouldn't be so obvious that they knew something.

This makes no sense whatsoever. For one, it's dumb that I'm scummy if I hammer Velocity "because it's funny", but you are definitely not supposed to be considered scummy for voting anybody and everybody for the same reason, even though tossing votes on people seemingly to try to get a lynch train going is actually scummy. On that note, I like that your justification of the votes is that it wasn't putting anyone in danger of being lynched, when that's exactly what it does. Sure, it's not as much danger as, say, you're in right now, but lynch trains can pick up very quickly as I'm sure you're aware. It only takes one vote for other people to pile on, and then if you're scum you basically got a townie lynched and a bunch of other people that will probably get suspected first. Oh and secondly, OMGUS votes are one of the oldest scum tells in the book. How are you even putting that here as some sort of defense that you're not being scummy? It boggles the mind.

Also, those aren't even all the scum tells you've made throughout the game. You kept doing your follow the mod thing even after it got a townie lynched - meaning at best it's random and at worst it indicates townies (probably eunuchs) instead of mafia - and then OMGUS voted me instead of justifying it when I pointed it out, and then unvoted and went back to doing it again. You stated that mafia have been blocked each night as fact even though no one has claimed any sort of protective role, which means you absolutely know something. Granted, it could mean you're one of the protective roles, if not the only one, but it could be equally possible that you're mafia and knew you kept getting blocked and forgot to not state it as fact, or maybe intentionally misrepresented what's been going on to confuse town into thinking it maybe has a chance to survive another mislynch. You ALSO did not scum hunt at all until just a few posts ago when you realized you might get lynched, and have ridden out joke votes and OMGUS votes the whole game, which is generally pretty solid scum strategy to skate by to a safe win.

You can OMGUS vote me (again) for calling you out on your scummy behavior all you want, and you can post whatever makes you feel like you're justifying it with actual analysis if that helps you feel like you're actually trying. None of that changes that the majority of your play has not benefitted town at all, and in some cases has been extremely suspicious if not outright beneficial to scum.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

brewersalliance 33 KevinH 31 lilweirdward 20 Rafay 19  captainjf 14 Lord MK 12 Lyner 11 

Vote Count:
Capatainjf 
KevinH (3) RAFAY, LWW, LYNER
Lilweridwad  
Lord MK 
Lyner (2) KEVINH, brewersallliance
Rafay 

No Lynch

Not Voting:  CAPTIANJF, lord mk

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch

deadline is 7/29 at 9am CN time

@Captainjf do you plan on actually contributing to the game or no?  if you dont show any sort of effort on the next game day, your entire faction will lose.  saying stupid shit like "hold the like" and "meh" do not count as participating and you know it

No one is lynched

It is now N4.  Deadline is 7/30 at 9am CN time

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

IT IS NOW D5

WITH 6 ALIVE IT TAKES 4 TO LYNCH

DEADLINE IS 8/3 AT 7PM CN TIME

ANYONE WHO IS NOT VOTING AT DEADLINE WILL BE MOD KILLED

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

Worst Mafia Team players of all Time!!!

Cum on: Kevin

Its a big one btw whole facial plus chest covering

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Ok, so there is effectively zero chance that mafia is somehow missing 4 straight shots, but if anyone has been blocking kills up until now, I am begging you to speak up lol. There has to be something else going on with the setup. Brewers has assured us that the game rules (which we don't know) are not bastard, so for now I'm going to rule out the possibility that no scum team exists. However, I think I might've figured out a good theory for what is going on.

What if the scum team doesn't have a night kill at all, but instead has some sort of primer and igniter mechanic? Maybe no one has been dying because the scum team has been priming people to be ignited, and they're waiting to ignite all of their targets and end the game. The only thing that wouldn't perfectly add up is why they didn't pull the trigger last night with three nights having passed and only 6 players left, since there have to be 2 scum alive at most, and killing three townies would obviously end the game. The only thing I can think is that if I'm right, then there's almost surely some firefighter sort of role somewhere, and it's possible that they didn't have all 3 targets primed and needed an extra night (or another mislynch) to secure the win.

Does this seem realistic or am I off? I know it's a little far fetched, but I feel like the setup has to be different than what we're used to somehow, and this was the first thing that jumped to mind.

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

My cum on him is staying there until it dries to a crusty covering.

Vote Count:
Lyner (2) KEVINH, brewersallliance

I guess I stuck it in the wrong glory hole.

I'll try again.
Cum on Lilweirdward.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

so most likely there is some condition that prevents night kills

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

brewersalliance35KevinH32lilweirdward21Rafay20captainjf14Lyner12Lord MK12

Vote Count:
Capatainjf 
KevinH (1) rAFAY
Lilweridwad  (1) KEVINH
Lord MK (1) BREWERSALLIANCE
Lyner 
Rafay 

No Lynch

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Seriously? Is no one even trying anymore? I guess at least Rafay and Lyner posted something (not counting Kevin lol), but deadline is already in 2 days and brewers has all but said that we're going to lose if we don't do anything today.

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

Maybe it will be the mafia that get mod killed and we'll win

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Well you're voting so I doubt it ;)

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

I'm confident scum(s) is among MK/Kevin/Rafay

Vote: MK for now

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

My List

Probably scum:

• Lilweridwad

Who knows?

• Captainjf
  • Lord MK
  • Lyner
  • Rafay

Definitely town:

• KevinH

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

brewersalliance 36 KevinH 34 lilweirdward 23 Rafay 20  captainjf 14 Lyner 13 Lord MK 12 

Vote Count:
Capatainjf 
KevinH (1) rAFAY
Lilweridwad  (1) KEVINH
Lord MK (2) BREWERSALLIANCE, lyner
Lyner 
Rafay 

No Lynch

IN DANGER OF MOD KILL: CAPTAINJF, LWW, MK

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

I'm confident scum(s) is among MK/Kevin/Rafay

Vote: MK for now

Uhh why MK? He's been AFK for a little while and hasn't really done anything unusually scummy this game that I can remember.

I think this is wrong, right? Lol

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

I think this is wrong, right? Lol

yes 7/29/2022

jk

its tomorrow

8/3

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

and hasn't really done anything unusually scummy this game that I can remember.

Well noone hasn't done anything unusually scummy lol

Fine let's solve the game

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

I know Capt is town.

So that left me with:

LWW, MK, Kevin, Rafay

LWW and Kevin shouldn't be in a same scum team since he pushed for Kevin kill since yesterday

Rafay and Kevin shouldn't be in a same scum team since he early voted Kevin

That leaves me with Kevin/MK or LWW/Rafay scum pairings

Since LWW is prodding for game activity I will assume he's town (or a very motivated scum)

Cum on: Kevin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources: