Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

HackSlash's Awesome Triva Challenge.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

HackSlash

HackSlash

Baptized

• NM|Former Member
  • 880 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:600902
  • Souls Baptized:1,518,583
  • Squadron:Kilo

I've tired buying tech.

I've tried sending funding.

Frankly, I'm bored.  Been thinking about this for a little while.  Okay, okay...like the last 20 minutes and I'm drunk.

Still.

Answer me these questions five.

The first six people who send me all the correct answers VIA PM IN GAME.  Will receive either $9 000 000.00  or a sexy time picture of me. 

Did I mention I'm drunk? 

Yeah, you don't want a sexy time picture.  9 000 000.00 is better.

Seriously?!  You really want a sexy time pic?

Well f**k off, you ain't getting it. 

Settle for 9 million you perverts.

The first six to answer the trivia questions, judged by time stamp.  Will receive a 9 million dollar Aid Package.

1: You can have a hole without a Polar Bear, but you can't have a Polar Bear without a hole.

6, 5, 1, 2, 3.

How many Polar Bears?

2: In 1941, Humphrey Bogart played his role as Sam Spade in the Maltese Falcon.  He repeatably referred to the young man in Kasper
Gutman's employ as a "Gunsel".  What does Gunsel mean?

3: Which politician said the following "Mr. Speaker, the longer this House continues, the more I become in favour of capital punishment."

4: Thinking of both North and South America.  Which country was the only one to voluntarily give up its sovereignty?

5: "It's time to play the music.  It's time to light the lights".  What were the names of the two grumpy old men who thought coming to
the show was like a kind of torture.

Depending on how well this goes over, I'm thinking about making this a monthly thing.

Good luck.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Overlord Lukey

Overlord Lukey

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 2,219 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538863
  • Squadron:Foxtrot

Woops.

It would be a fool's errand for me to expect to reach someone by means of an internet forum signature, but a personal encounter with Jesus Christ is the absolute best thing that ever happened in my life, and I'd be glad to discuss it with anyone in any capacity -- whether it be serious discussion, theological or intellectual discourse, morbid curiosity, or even open mockery -- I want to talk about Jesus, and if that interests you in some small way please send me a message or notify me in a forum thread.
Links to my old signature images: Penguin riding a tortoise War medals from Republic of Rebrek
RIP Republic of Rebrek, Nation ID 103246.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

HackSlash

HackSlash

Baptized

• NM|Former Member
  • 880 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:600902
  • Souls Baptized:1,518,583
  • Squadron:Kilo

Well now, that was an underwhelming response.

CONGRATS to Overlord Lukey!

The one and only entrant. 

Here are the answers:

1: You can have a hole without a Polar Bear, but you can't have a Polar Bear without a hole. (Okay I was boozed up.  I forgot a key detail "Thinking of a six sided dice"
6, 5, 1, 2, 3.

How many Polar Bears?

A: Two Polar Bears

2: In 1941, Humphrey Bogart played his role as Sam Spade in the MalteseFalcon.  He repeatably referred to the young man in Kasper Gutman's employ as a "Gunsel".  What does Gunsel mean?

A: Slang for homosexual.

3: Which politician said the following "Mr. Speaker, the longer this House continues, the more I become in favour of capital punishment."

A: John C Crosbie.   A politician who truly "told it like it was."  For more info, check out his book "Ho Holds Barred"  I have an autographed copy.

4: Thinking of both North and South America.  Which country was the only one to voluntarily give up its sovereignty?

A: The Dominion of Newfoundland.  If you're interested in Military History, please read "The Danger Tree" by Kevin Macfarlane. https://www.macleans.ca/society/why-beaumont-hamel-so-close-our-hearts/

5: "It's time to play the music.  It's time to light the lights".  What were the names of the two grumpy old men who thought coming to the show was like a kind of torture.

A: Stalter and Waldorf

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users