Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Mafia Calendar

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

molestargazer

molestargazer

Tempered IRON

• NM|Registered Users
  • 1,395 posts
  • Resources:
  • Squadron:Alpha
Since it looks as though we're going to be staying here now, I thought it'd be best if I opened a new calendar.
The mafia forum here will only run 1 game at a time (Unless there's enough interest).

If you want to mod a game, please post detailing:
  • The name of your game (Or options players can choose from)
  • The number of players needed
  • When you are available to start (If applicable)

The games will be run on a first-come, first-served basis. If you signed up for a game on the old forums, oh-so long ago, then please signup again here.
Please do not open signups for your game until I have PMed you saying you're good to do so.

If you've never modded a game before, and feel like giving it a go, feel free to PM me if you have any questions about how to do it. I'd also highly recommend THIS guide from MafiaScum which'll take you through everything from making a balancing a setup to actually running the game.

Game over
Sign-Ups Being Taken
Game in Progress
Game Waiting

GAMES PLAYED
molestargazer - Mole StarGazer's Secure Hospital for the Criminally Insane
Narsis - Mage Wars

GAMES IN PROGRESS
molestargazer - Plane Crash Mafia II

GAMES WAITING
Narsis
molestargazer - Back to Basics (F11)

Edited by molestargazer, 20 November 2009 - 04:55 PM.

Proud IRONer since 5th July 2006
Proud to have taken 6 nukes, and been ZI'ed for IRON.

• Mod of General Spam, Mafia, and Mole Stargazer's Bar and Grill
  • Ex-Field Marshal, Admissions Admin, Warnings & Walkers and Generalwazawaza mod, Diplomat, amongst many other things that I've forgotten.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter