Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

TBD Mafia - Game Thread!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
278 replies to this topic

Preston

Preston

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,878 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:199701
  • Squadron:Kilo

Day 2 Start

Rafay (0) - 
Electric Mango (0) - 
M.ontosh (0) - 
Kaziocore (0) - 
Imran Ehsan (0) - 
KevinH (0) - 
Lyner (0) - 
d3mon (0) - 

Not Voting (0) -

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to reach majority and 2 to reach half-majority.
(none) is the current wagon leader at L-4

When the sun finally rose the next day, everyone emerged from their homes to resume the debate anew - all except one. Praying Robert had merely slept in, the town sought him out only to have their fears confirmed: his lifeless body mutilated in an arcane manner for some unknown, dark purpose. But grief will have to wait, lest the rest of the town fall to the same fate...

Robert2424, Vanilla Townie, has been killed

Day 2 has begun!

Note: M.ontosh's name is being replaced when written for some reason... not sure the backstory on that. Go figure. 

Edited by Preston, 21 October 2014 - 02:57 AM.

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

Minister of Internal Affairs

• Council Member
  • 13,148 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:474454
  • Souls Baptized:7,295,300
  • Discord ID:Imran#8180

Interesting deaths. But I think we have quite a lot of info from Day 1 so I will review them and see what I can come up with, keeping in mind that Lyner and robert were townies.

Classified Intel on Empire of Imran:

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

• Council Member
  • 13,148 posts
  • Resources:

FYI someone has changed the word filter so that Mon-tosh shows up as Samus. This is becoming extremely confusing <_<

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

• Council Member
  • 13,148 posts
  • Resources:

montosh

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

• Council Member
  • 13,148 posts
  • Resources:

OK. After going through Day 1 again, I see two possible groupings of scum:

Kevin + d3mon or

EM + Kazio

kevin and d3mon pushed for an EM lynch early with d3mon unvoting only when it was clear that the bandwagon has died off. He also hammered Lyner. d3mon looking pretty scummy there.

In the other group we have both EM and Kazio pushing for a Kevin lynch with Kazio being fine with a Lyner lynch as well. kazio looking scummy. So one group or the other are scum.

there is a possibility that Rafay/Mon-tosh are scum as well but Rafay has refused to post anything substantial to judge on and Mon-tosh got townie points when he unvoted kevin at L-1. unless kevin+mon-tosh is the scum team...hhmmm...

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Electric Mango

Electric Mango

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,184 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:056017
It's interesting that Robert was chosen. Most people would go after more tenured players in my opinion. Robert was one of the newest players to the game as far as I know.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Electric Mango

Electric Mango

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,184 posts
  • Resources:
I'm almost ready to give Kevin townie points for Roberts death. Robert said he did not like Kevin's rhymes. It would be pretty gutsy for Kevin to have Robert night killed.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

Interesting NK.

Only Kevin voted for Robert.....

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Montosh

Montosh

Head of the Loser Party

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,628 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:510117
  • Souls Baptized:Not enough
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

That damn name filter.

I'll post thoughts later today, but don't consider too closely who voted for Robert and all... scum knows we'll look at that and will use it against us to confuse.

Posted Image

Former --->Posted Image

[img]http://s3-media1.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/UfkQRi_NE-ZEDIqcsG9c4A/ms.jpg[/img] Join the Lobster Party Today! [img]http://s3-media1.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/UfkQRi_NE-ZEDIqcsG9c4A/ms.jpg[/img]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

d3mon

d3mon

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,759 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:444930
  • Souls Baptized:2,707,697

Kevin + d3mon or

EM + Kazio

kevin and d3mon pushed for an EM lynch early with d3mon unvoting only when it was clear that the bandwagon has died off. He also hammered Lyner. d3mon looking pretty scummy there.

In the other group we have both EM and Kazio pushing for a Kevin lynch with Kazio being fine with a Lyner lynch as well. kazio looking scummy. So one group or the other are scum.

there is a possibility that Rafay/Mon-tosh are scum as well but Rafay has refused to post anything substantial to judge on and Mon-tosh got townie points when he unvoted kevin at L-1. unless kevin+mon-tosh is the scum team...hhmmm...

Just a correction there, I didn't hammer Lyner.. Rafay did.

Also, I voted for him because I found his moving votes from one L-1 to another very suspicious. Hindsight is 6/6 but on day 1, it was the best reason I had.

Posted Image

An refert, ubi et in qua arrigas?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595

Bah!

and I've played mafia for awhile now......just not here. 

*Hants the town*

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

My rhymes Rob-ert did not like

The scum  per-haps tried to psych

Take heart, all's not fro-zen

Two alive, they're still cho-sen

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Electric Mango

Electric Mango

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,184 posts
  • Resources:
The palm reader role is a little more powerful than the witch. Best case scenario our palm reader will get chosen reads at night that will verify that person is a confirmed townie. Their role claim would verify themselves and one chosen one.

Also Preston, your rule #6 under Player Action/Voting says a No Lynch is possible if the day reaches deadline without a half majority. Later under special rules you say no lynch is not an option, which Im sure is what we will use but what happens if we reach our day deadline with no half majority? I believe this day last 12 days.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Preston

Preston

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,878 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:199701

Also Preston, your rule #6 under Player Action/Voting says a No Lynch is possible if the day reaches deadline without a half majority. Later under special rules you say no lynch is not an option, which Im sure is what we will use but what happens if we reach our day deadline with no half majority? I believe this day last 12 days.

Good catch; those general rules were pasted from a prior mafia game, while the specific setting of this game takes precedence. I have updated the first page accordingly.

The rules already stated that if no majority was met by deadline, the half-majority would be followed. As half majority is currently two people, that's a pretty low threshold. If somehow nobody has even the half majority of votes on them, the current wagon leader will be lynched. I keep track of the wagon leader in the vote count. 

I would prefer to not have to fall back on the wagon leader among a bunch of single votes, so try to avoid that scenario if possible!

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Electric Mango

Electric Mango

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,184 posts
  • Resources:
I'm thinking are two scum are most likely dividing their votes. One voted for Lyner, one did not. I doubt it was RafAy since be hammered and scum would avoid dropping the hammer. Robert is dead, and I know its not me. That leads me to believe that either Imran or d3mo. Are scum, and the other scum was out of the pool that did not vote for Lyner at all.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

Lyner (5) - Imran Ehsan, Robert2424, Electric Mango, d3mon, Rafay

My list in order of Townie JuJu:

• Electric Mango Almost got lynched
  • Montosh Took me off L-1
  • Imran Ehsan Didn't vote for either
  • Rafay Didn't vote for either
  • d3mon 1st on Electric Mango and last off
  • Robert2424 Put 3rd vote on Electric Mango
  • Lyner Put me at L-1
  • Kaziocore Put 3rd vote on me and kept it there

Revised list in order of townie juju:

• Montosh Took me off L-1, didn't lynch Lyner
  • Electric Mango Almost got lynched, but lynched Lyner
  • Imran Ehsan Didn't vote for either, but lynched Lyner
  • Rafay Didn't vote for either, but lynched Lyner
  • Kaziocore Put 3rd vote on me and kept it there, didn't lynch Lyner
  • D3mon 1st on Electric Mango and last off, but lynched Lyner

Vote: D3mon

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

Let the dead speak ...

Rafay (2) - Lyner, Montosh
Lyner (3) - Imran Ehsan, Robert2424, Electric Mango

one of my suspects is at L-2. I have no reason of releasing my vote and nobody is a deserving candidate. at the moment, our only options are Rafay and Lyner, unless anouther wagon emerges. Ether could be scum. Ether could be town. Worse Case, I'll go for somebody inactive (Or Least active). not helping us much anyways.

Would Robert2424 still suspect Rafay?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Electric Mango

Electric Mango

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,184 posts
  • Resources:
Dad is 2519

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

• Council Member
  • 13,148 posts
  • Resources:

It's interesting that Robert was chosen. Most people would go after more tenured players in my opinion. Robert was one of the newest players to the game as far as I know.

This is a good point. Its very interesting why robert was chosen. He was second on the lynch Lyner wagon and was voting pretty suspiciously, so much so that he was on my radar as a possible scum. It doesnt make sense why a potential mis-lynch for the townies was night killed.

One reason maybe that they he was very active on Day 1 so they got rid of an active townie. However, pretty much everyone was active so I dont think this is the reason.

Second reason that I can think of is probably because they thought he was the power role. Scum already know who the 2 chosen are, they know each other so they know 1 out of 4 players is the power role and something that robert may have posted on Day 1 probably made them think he the was PR.

Kevin + d3mon or

EM + Kazio

Just a correction there, I didn't hammer Lyner.. Rafay did.

Also, I voted for him because I found his moving votes from one L-1 to another very suspicious. Hindsight is 6/6 but on day 1, it was the best reason I had.

Yeah..for some reason I was thinking it was you, who hammered. You still rank pretty high on my potential scum list though.

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

• Council Member
  • 13,148 posts
  • Resources:

I'm thinking are two scum are most likely dividing their votes. One voted for Lyner, one did not. I doubt it was RafAy since be hammered and scum would avoid dropping the hammer. Robert is dead, and I know its not me. That leads me to believe that either Imran or d3mo. Are scum, and the other scum was out of the pool that did not vote for Lyner at all.

It is more likely that d3mon and kazio are the scum team. I went back and looked the sequencing of votes on you kevin (put up by kevin a couple of pages ago) and interestingly both d3mon and kazio were the 2nd votes. they could have been splitting their votes in those 2 wagons as well, and kazio never unvoted and d3mon unvoted very late.

in the lyner lynch, they split votes again with d3mon being on the wagon and kazio staying off it.

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter