Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Why Trump will SMASH Hilary

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441
  • Squadron:Kilo

I've been watching this guys videos for a while now and he has helped me changed my mind set in alot of things.

But listen to what he believes Trump's strategy has been and the impact it has had.

I personally wouldn't vote for Trump if I were American, but if you break down and analyse his charisma, it is just something else (in a good way)

The video basically breaks Trumps strategy into these steps:

1. Get Attention - did this with the whole controversial Mexican & Muslim speeches
  2. Win one audience at a time - Republicans
  3. Remove threats one at a time
  4. Define the terms of engagement
  5. Be flexible

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dandy

Dandy

Quenched

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 311 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:588461
  • Souls Baptized:37,053
  • Squadron:Alpha
Also, Hillary is an American killing amoral bitch.
8 nukes eaten for IRON. ZI'd against Rileyaddaff for IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Also, Hillary is an American killing amoral bitch.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976
For one, I do believe Trump understands the media (especially the US media) on a fundamental level. Hell, he's certainly better than the media experts of his opponents.

Second, he maximally took advantage of the fact that his opponents (quite stupidly)underestimated him. Actually, I think it's a tactic on his part to play the role of buffoon and play on this. I'mretty sure he still has tricks up his sleeve.

And third...it's either him or Hillary Clinton, ugh.

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

For one, I do believe Trump understands the media (especially the US media) on a fundamental level. Hell, he's certainly better than the media experts of his opponents.

Second, he maximally took advantage of the fact that his opponents (quite stupidly)underestimated him. Actually, I think it's a tactic on his part to play the role of buffoon and play on this. I'mretty sure he still has tricks up his sleeve.

And third...it's either him or Hillary Clinton, ugh.

no bernie? :(

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
Bernie is unfortunately done for...

Just one final thought on HRC: It was her foreign policy that left the ME in a state that it is in now. Considering this fact, maybe the rest of the world would be luckier if she weren't to become president...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DarkFox

DarkFox

Minister of Defense

• Minister of Defence
  • 2,315 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:215271
  • Souls Baptized:7

Good will always defeat evil, but what if it is two evils fighting each other?

DarkFox, Since joining IRON you have been a great asset in our Military. You exemplify the IRON Values in support of IRON. Your hard work and dedication is not unnoticed.

DarkFox has been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

evil + evil = bush.

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DarkFox

DarkFox

Minister of Defense

• Minister of Defence
  • 2,315 posts
  • Resources:

evil + evil = bush.

Bush wasn't evil. He did some stupid stuff but no US president had to deal with anything like he had to. 

DarkFox, Since joining IRON you have been a great asset in our Military. You exemplify the IRON Values in support of IRON. Your hard work and dedication is not unnoticed.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552359
  • Souls Baptized:Seven
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
Trump is dismantling people one by one, then he recruits them to work for him. Impressive if you ask me. I wanted Ben Carson, and was fairly against Trump at first. I think I've warmed up to the idea.

Formerly King Hitler of Deutsche.
IRON Diplomacy: Being Nice to Alliances we're about to roll since 2007.
With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility and headaches.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Click to Add Me on FaceBook
Message Me to Apply for Diplomat Corps!
Ultimate Guide to CyberNations
Model Nations
Join Discord Here: Click ME!!

Get your Discord Member Mask Here!
Hit me up on RuneScape like it is 2008
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fox Fire

Fox Fire

Vice-Chair of the Lobster Party

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,767 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:527884
  • Souls Baptized:1,083,443
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Fox Fire

I've been watching this guys videos for a while now and he has helped me changed my mind set in alot of things.

But listen to what he believes Trump's strategy has been and the impact it has had.

I personally wouldn't vote for Trump if I were American, but if you break down and analyse his charisma, it is just something else (in a good way)

1. Get Attention - did this with the whole controversial Mexican & Muslim speeches
  5. Be flexible

You jacked this from my OWF comment, didn't you? :V

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fox Fire

Fox Fire

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,767 posts
  • Resources:

evil + evil = bush.

Bush wasn't evil. He did some stupid stuff but no US president had to deal with anything like he had to. 

You mean like invading/bombing countries for no reason? Nah. Plenty have done that.

Trump is dismantling people one by one, then he recruits them to work for him. Impressive if you ask me. I wanted Ben Carson, and was fairly against Trump at first. I think I've warmed up to the idea.

I think Petro Poroshenko should hire Trump to govern some shit province in Ukraine. I mean, he's all about hiring the most retarded, racist and polarizing foreign rich boys he can find to govern his country. Then Ukraine can deal with Trump and Trump can pretend like he's popular. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DarkFox

DarkFox

Minister of Defense

• Minister of Defence
  • 2,315 posts
  • Resources:

You mean like invading/bombing countries for no reason? Nah. Plenty have done that.

No I meant the largest terrorist attack on the US, ever. But hey ignoring pieces of history to over vilify someone is always smart.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fox Fire

Fox Fire

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,767 posts
  • Resources:

No I meant the largest terrorist attack on the US, ever. But hey ignoring pieces of history to over vilify someone is always smart.

While I agree that would be a terribly difficult thing to handle, he went about handling it in a completely backwards way. AQ laid out their strategy for our government and then our response was to play exactly into their strategy and more. I guarantee you that Bin Laden was celebrating when we invaded Afghanistan and partying like no other when we invaded Iraq. In fact I think our invasion of Iraq just blew his and everyone else's minds. 

And in case you haven't noticed, the entire plan with 9/11 was to:

1. Provoke an over-reaction. Check.
  2. Bog down the US in a war that will never end. Check.
  3. Drive the US into crushing debt. Check.

I mean it probably wouldn't be so bad if we didn't literally play into their hands with literally every god damn thing we did. Especially when said strategy was no secret.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DarkFox

DarkFox

Minister of Defense

• Minister of Defence
  • 2,315 posts
  • Resources:

While I agree that would be a terribly difficult thing to handle, he went about handling it in a completely backwards way. AQ laid out their strategy for our government and then our response was to play exactly into their strategy and more. I guarantee you that Bin Laden was celebrating when we invaded Afghanistan and partying like no other when we invaded Iraq. In fact I think our invasion of Iraq just blew his and everyone else's minds. 

I mean it probably wouldn't be so bad if we didn't literally play into their hands with literally every god damn thing we did. Especially when said strategy was no secret.

Over-reaction? Of course but everyone was wanting it. Congress, the House of representatives and even the public. You cannot honestly blame that on one man, especially when no one spoke against the action until we were way too back. The fact that we reelected him after is proof of that. Now I am not justifying his presidency especially with how much I hate "no child left behind" and the "patriot act" but there were no innocent parties in government back then, and a good bit of them still hold office.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

5. Be flexible

You jacked this from my OWF comment, didn't you? :V

The only thing I go to the OWF for is monthly Moon base coordinates.

I'm a long time subscriber to that youtuber's channel.

Also I know too little in US politics to be in threads like that, I just enjoy intelligent mindsets

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fox Fire

Fox Fire

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,767 posts
  • Resources:

Over-reaction? Of course but everyone was wanting it. Congress, the House of representatives and even the public. You cannot honestly blame that on one man, especially when no one spoke against the action until we were way too back. The fact that we reelected him after is proof of that. Now I am not justifying his presidency especially with how much I hate "no child left behind" and the "patriot act" but there were no innocent parties in government back then, and a good bit of them still hold office.

Fair enough. I suppose that's also why Trump will be elected. :P

Thankfully, Americans seem to put more thought into invading nations after Iraq. Well sorta.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DarkFox

DarkFox

Minister of Defense

• Minister of Defence
  • 2,315 posts
  • Resources:

Thankfully, Americans seem to put more thought into invading nations after Iraq. Well sorta.

Now we just bomb them with killbots. What a time to be alive.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
The Afghanistan invasion was fine, it was the following nation building that was completely mishandled. This is not to say there weren't screwups in that phase too (Tora Bora). Everything that followed from Iraq to the Arab spring is a damn mess, and the US should have never touched any of it.

The drone program though... It's nasty but effective, abd in the end, that's what really matters.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DarkFox

DarkFox

Minister of Defense

• Minister of Defence
  • 2,315 posts
  • Resources:

The drone program though... It's nasty but effective, abd in the end, that's what really matters.

To what end though? Bombing of a hospital, and countless on countries we aren't at war with. 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users