Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Inauguration of the 45th POTUS

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

DeathMerchant

DeathMerchant

IRONclad

• Military - Radar Leadership
  • 6,498 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:156811
  • Squadron:Kilo

And so passes our generation's Jimmy Carter, and now it is time for our generation's Ronald Reagan. America has been through many hardships and as always, we find ways to pick up the pieces and continue to live life the best we can.

From this moment onward, I will not blame Obama, Clinton, or any other Democrat Official (appointed or elected) for any future failures America experiences. Unlike the Obama Administration, Democrat Congressmen, and other Democrat activists + voters, who chose to blame the Bush Administration for years anytime something went wrong or failed. It is time to put past previous misgivings and setbacks, so that we can strengthen ourselves and live the American dream. The book The Great Gatsby, while a work of fiction, makes it prominently clear we cannot hold onto the past if we choose to live in the present. Reality eventually catches up to us, dragging us out of euphoric nostalgia back into harsh life.

We are at the dawn of a new tomorrow. So I ask my fellow Americans, on both sides of the political aisle to set aside preconceived notions and actions that are detrimental toward fixing the wrongs our Country has endured. We can still respect one another's differences, but it is time to help heal this country and put it back on the road to prosperity. Let us give our new President a chance before we lambast and ridicule his future.

We have a lot of work ahead of us and times will still be hard. But as of today, for me, and a lot of other Americans, the light at the end of the tunnel just got a little brighter.

Lead our America well, President Trump.

And before anyone asks, I would still be saying this exact same thing if Hillary Clinton had won the November Election. My heart is for bettering America, not tearing it down.

For those who want to watch the Inauguration but do not have TV, WhiteHouseGov will be covering the event for free.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/live/inauguration-45th-president-united-states

The idea of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the enemy die for his.

Former Member of the VOC

IRON STATS Wars Fought: 13 POWs Taken: 2 Nations ZIed: 2 Aid Given: $341 Million

Recruits: 7 Alliances Fought: LSF, Sparta, VE, Umbrella, DBDC, STA

Alliance Seniority: 2,595 Days Soldier Casualties: 867,426 Att + 2,123,326 Def = 2,990,752

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty
  • Squadron:Delta
Really? You'd compare Hillary with Ronny? Although I understand Donny and Ronny sound similar, the two men in question sound nothing alike. :P

I hope that Donny is the best president ever and I wish us all great health and prosperity. I am going to attempt to keep my mind open for 100 days. I hope Donny surpasses all expectations. I'd be saying the exact same thing if Hillary had been elected.

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976
Thanks, will follow from there

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782

Wow... I feel like a thirty pound weight has been lifted off my back and I'm 10 years younger... what the hell just happened?

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
I appreciate he called a spade a spade (a.k.a. Radical Islamic Terrorism)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

Minister of the Dark Arts

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:162944
  • Souls Baptized:1,876,873

Let's see, if he too, blows trillions in war with nothing to show for it. 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ImYachtBoy

ImYachtBoy

Forged

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 93 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:599527
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

I'm not down with the boi, and I've taken steps irl to help/mitigate disastrous aspects of his candidacy and transition period, but I hope he pulls it out. 

I think we all wish that.

-YB

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DeathMerchant

DeathMerchant

IRONclad

• 6,498 posts
  • Resources:

I'm not down with the boi, and I've taken steps irl to help/mitigate disastrous aspects of his candidacy and transition period, but I hope he pulls it out. 

Do you mind sharing what you mean by, 'taking steps IRL'. I get the feeling you aren't referring to financial planning.

The idea of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the enemy die for his.

Former Member of the VOC

IRON STATS Wars Fought: 13 POWs Taken: 2 Nations ZIed: 2 Aid Given: $341 Million

Alliance Seniority: 2,595 Days Soldier Casualties: 867,426 Att + 2,123,326 Def = 2,990,752

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ImYachtBoy

ImYachtBoy

Forged

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 93 posts
  • Resources:

Do you mind sharing what you mean by, 'taking steps IRL'. I get the feeling you aren't referring to financial planning.

not at all, I've been volunteering for planned parenthood and for the sierra club. I'm a dude, but the woman I'm seeing/women friends I have... I just listen to 'em. The girl I'm dating is moving up getting an iud because she gets her care through PP and doesn't know what'll happen in the near future. 

As far as the environment goes: it's so sad how far-gone it is. The damage we've done is nearly irreparable and all that we've heard of related to DJT's admin could have incredibly negative impacts on the environement (see: wanting to repeal the Clean Air Act). I mean, they have already removed the White House's webpage on combating climate change! That's not the end-all-be-all, but a microcosm of the larger issue imo. GAH LOLLLL

in terms of financial planning, I've been monitoring the market more closely. Strong signs have been pointing to a bear market/recession in the next 5 years - so i'm trying to plan accordingly!

-YB

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

not at all, I've been volunteering for planned parenthood and for the sierra club. I'm a dude, but the woman I'm seeing/women friends I have... I just listen to 'em. The girl I'm dating is moving up getting an iud because she gets her care through PP and doesn't know what'll happen in the near future. 

As far as the environment goes: it's so sad how far-gone it is. The damage we've done is nearly irreparable and all that we've heard of related to DJT's admin is repealing the Clean Air act. I mean, they have already removed the White House's webpage on their steps toward combating climate change! That's not the end-all-be-all, but a microcosm of the larger issue imo. GAH LOLLLL

in terms of financial planning, I've been monitoring the market more closely. Strong signs have been pointing to a bear market/recession in the next 5 years - so i'm trying to plan accordingly!

Consider joining the march tomorrow. I am not going to Washington, but will be marching in NYC. It isn't just a message about women's rights, but it is also a message about protecting everyone's rights and everyone's freedom. I know a lot of men are marching. The last rally I attended was more than 10 years ago, I'm kind of psyched.

As for the economy the last couple of decades have shown republican presidents consistently damage it, and the last two times both houses of congress and POTUS were all republican we had the Great Depression and the Great Recession, but I am hoping that this time will be different. I met with my financial planner yesterday and made some adjustments to try to give myself better protection should the financial trend that typically follows republican leadership take place. I'm hoping we all have a healthy, happy, and prosperous 4 years, but I do try to learn from history.

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501

Well atleast God didn't give him his ray of sunshine like Simba (of Kim Jong-Il).

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004
Our long national nightmare has begun.

Also, much as I dislike Reagan, Trump couldn't carry Reagan's jock. The Gipper would run circles around Trump and not even break a sweat.
Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ImYachtBoy

ImYachtBoy

Forged

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 93 posts
  • Resources:

Consider joining the march tomorrow. I am not going to Washington, but will be marching in NYC. It isn't just a message about women's rights, but it is also a message about protecting everyone's rights and everyone's freedom. I know a lot of men are marching. The last rally I attended was more than 10 years ago, I'm kind of psyched.

As for the economy the last couple of decades have shown republican presidents consistently damage it, and the last two times both houses of congress and POTUS were all republican we had the Great Depression and the Great Recession, but I am hoping that this time will be different. I met with my financial planner yesterday and made some adjustments to try to give myself better protection should the financial trend that typically follows republican leadership take place. I'm hoping we all have a healthy, happy, and prosperous 4 years, but I do try to learn from history.

I'm out in Seattle, and would love love love to attend, but it's busy season for work right now and I got a full day ahead of me tomorrow :(

I'm certainly not hopeful on the financial front. I'm meeting with my financial mentor (family friend) this weekend to discuss strategy. A lot of worrying indications that the economy is back on the bubble.

-YB

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

Our long national nightmare has begun.Also, much as I dislike Reagan, Trump couldn't carry Reagan's jock. The Gipper would run circles around Trump and not even break a sweat.

Have I told you how hot I think you are? Damn, Baby, that was sexy!

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782

BOOM! ... First blood has been drawn on the ACA. He's not wasting any time on those promises. Trump has signed an Executive Order to "ease the burden of ObamaCare, pending repeal"... the "pending repeal" part got me a little excited... I wonder if that was a Chris Matthews moment?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4141584/President-Donald-Trump-s-Inaugural-Parade-kicks-off.html

This is really strange... for the first time in 8 years I am able to openly criticize the policies of the President of the United States, and not be called a racist. I'll have to find me some things to criticize... I'll work on that.

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fox Fire

Fox Fire

Vice-Chair of the Lobster Party

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,767 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:527884
  • Souls Baptized:1,083,443
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Fox Fire

Fix relations with Russia! Everything else he can stuffed on. No reason to give him a chance on things I easily think are absurd. 

Also, much as I dislike Reagan, Trump couldn't carry Reagan's jock. The Gipper would run circles around Trump and not even break a sweat.

LOL.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ImYachtBoy

ImYachtBoy

Forged

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 93 posts
  • Resources:

the gipper shant be proud

-YB

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:

Fix relations with Russia! Everything else he can stuffed on. No reason to give him a chance on things I easily think are absurd. 

LOL.

At this point it's the only thing left to do. The US and NATO should have been a lot harder on Putin when the Crisis in Ukraine was unfolding. Now that he's won, there's nothing left to do.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501

Wait, people are cheering for Trump enacting a statement to "ease the burden" of Obamacare/ACA?

Who was it that made the ACA into the halfbaked monster that it actually is? Don't think it were the Democrats trying to get it to pass a deaf Republican brickwall in Congress...

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DeathMerchant

DeathMerchant

IRONclad

• 6,498 posts
  • Resources:
I gotta say, I woke up this morning and I feel great. I haven't had this much optimism in years!

Former Member of the VOC

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users