Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Ask a stupid question answer with a stupid one

• Please log in to reply
1744 replies to this topic

junkahoolik

junkahoolik

Tempered IRON | NAH was here

• NM|Registered Users
  • 1,653 posts
  • Resources:
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
it's a theory that says that we actually have aliens in our brains and we don't know it.

why do i like to watch a teapot boil??

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Overlord Lukey

Overlord Lukey

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 2,219 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538863
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
Because you don't like watching a coffee pot's acne.

Why is there a webcam on the floor?
It would be a fool's errand for me to expect to reach someone by means of an internet forum signature, but a personal encounter with Jesus Christ is the absolute best thing that ever happened in my life, and I'd be glad to discuss it with anyone in any capacity -- whether it be serious discussion, theological or intellectual discourse, morbid curiosity, or even open mockery -- I want to talk about Jesus, and if that interests you in some small way please send me a message or notify me in a forum thread.
Links to my old signature images: Penguin riding a tortoise War medals from Republic of Rebrek
RIP Republic of Rebrek, Nation ID 103246.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

junkahoolik

junkahoolik

• NM|Registered Users
  • 1,653 posts
  • Resources:
because your pet flea found a mate online.

why do i want to pick a fight so much lately? :P

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Overlord Lukey

Overlord Lukey

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 2,219 posts
  • Resources:
Because you never learned how to pick flowers.

Why do I have a good memory?
It would be a fool's errand for me to expect to reach someone by means of an internet forum signature, but a personal encounter with Jesus Christ is the absolute best thing that ever happened in my life, and I'd be glad to discuss it with anyone in any capacity -- whether it be serious discussion, theological or intellectual discourse, morbid curiosity, or even open mockery -- I want to talk about Jesus, and if that interests you in some small way please send me a message or notify me in a forum thread.
Links to my old signature images: Penguin riding a tortoise War medals from Republic of Rebrek

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

junkahoolik

junkahoolik

• NM|Registered Users
  • 1,653 posts
  • Resources:
because you were beaten with a ugly fish.

why am i owning 7 pets right now??

Posted Image
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Overlord Lukey

Overlord Lukey

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 2,219 posts
  • Resources:
Because they deserved to be owned.

Why are I not yes no yes?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

junkahoolik

junkahoolik

• NM|Registered Users
  • 1,653 posts
  • Resources:
just because.

why did i not understand a word you said??

Posted Image
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Overlord Lukey

Overlord Lukey

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 2,219 posts
  • Resources:
Because I didn't say any words, I typed them.

You are not aliving?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

junkahoolik

junkahoolik

• NM|Registered Users
  • 1,653 posts
  • Resources:
i'm never aliving

are you the kind'a person who likes rock??

Posted Image
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Overlord Lukey

Overlord Lukey

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 2,219 posts
  • Resources:
Define rock. If by insanely ridiculous fretting with distortion, then yes. If by general Nickelback. then no.

Overlord Lukey are blamed?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

junkahoolik

junkahoolik

• NM|Registered Users
  • 1,653 posts
  • Resources:
every time!! for every thing in the world!!

should i close the door or leave it open??

Posted Image
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Overlord Lukey

Overlord Lukey

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 2,219 posts
  • Resources:
You should rip it off the hinges.

Should I stop procrastinating?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Blade 619

Blade 619

Master of Nukes

• IRON President
  • 7,579 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:040973
  • Souls Baptized:7,122,755
  • Squadron:Kilo
  • Discord ID:Blade
No, it's what I do, hence I'm up at nearly midnight with a French essay to do for tomorrow which I don't know the title for.

Should I drop french and avoid bad grades on my certificate?

40973-detailed.png

Blade 619 you have been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

I will remember this, Blade, and I will be forever grateful... oh hell words fail me!  ( @ )( @ )

Revenge is best served cold, tasting of vanilla yoghurt with vanilla and chocolate balls.

Leave it to Blade to step in and say the most completely true post in this thread. You make my day Sir.  

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Overlord Lukey

Overlord Lukey

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 2,219 posts
  • Resources:
Dropping a Frenchman sounds like a terrible idea, but I'll recommend it.

Should I go ahead and eat the blue stuff I found in the back of the fridge?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

junkahoolik

junkahoolik

• NM|Registered Users
  • 1,653 posts
  • Resources:
yes, spoiled stuff is good for your diarrhea.

will i take a shower now??

Posted Image
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Overlord Lukey

Overlord Lukey

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 2,219 posts
  • Resources:
You obviously won't give one,

Will I ever pass Rand0m in posts?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ivan V

Ivan V

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 11,098 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:334506
  • Souls Baptized:1,978,190
I dunno, will you?

Will we ever get the old boards back up?

Ivan V, Emperor of The Empire of Yuzhnoye Primorye
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Overlord Lukey

Overlord Lukey

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 2,219 posts
  • Resources:
OF COURSE WE MIGHT

Did you go to the moon?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ivan V

Ivan V

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 11,098 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:334506
  • Souls Baptized:1,978,190
only after numerous glasses of alcohol

where am i?

Edited by Ivan V, 13 March 2009 - 10:24 PM.

Ivan V, Emperor of The Empire of Yuzhnoye Primorye
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Overlord Lukey

Overlord Lukey

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 2,219 posts
  • Resources:
More like, where aren't you?

Did that make sense?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter