Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Somewhat Classic Mafia(Game thread)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
327 replies to this topic

junkahoolik

junkahoolik

Tempered IRON | NAH was here

• NM|Registered Users
  • 1,653 posts
  • Resources:
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
well, this looks like a fun game... though, akc, can you elaborate more on your vote?? tongue.gif

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
  • Squadron:Kilo
There once was a classic game

Everyone started to blame
"It's you!" "No, you!"

"Then him!" "Not him!"
But everyone's just the same.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:320094
  • Souls Baptized:Over 9000
QUOTE (AKCPLUTO @ Feb 25 2010, 03:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
vote: Falzis. Something smells fishy.

you smell fishy

vote: AKCPLUTO
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mafia fail statistics: 13 Wins (11T/1M/1O), 7 Loses (6T/1O), 4 Draws/Abandoned
Code Geass Mafia is currently looking for players. Come play with us!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

CanucksDynasty

CanucksDynasty

Tempered IRON

• NM|Registered Users
  • 2,479 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:050264
@MOD - Can we get a votecount?

Alot of people voted when they didn't unvote and also didn't bold their votes.
PS3 80GB
Games: NHL09, MGS4, LBP, T:WfC, KZ2, U:DF

Mafia: 24gp, 15W (8T/5M/2O), 9L (8T/1M)

Windblade

Windblade

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,572 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:029520
  • Souls Baptized:7,075,895
  • Squadron:Delta
I love how paranoid everyone is.

Falzis voted for Bastille Hades immediately when Bastille Hades voted kind of random. Which is something everyone does at the first day night. Does Falzis feel threatened that his partner in crime is getting a vote? ohmy.gif

But then the fact that AKCPLUTO post to lynch Falzis without any good reason provided. Could it be that Bastille Hades henchmenohmy.gif AKCPLUTO voted for Falzis? His vote is without much reasoning. Saying that something smells fishy on the first day night goes a bit to far. Who is right?

For now I vote Falzis based on that it is indeed a bit suspicious.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Bastille Hades

Bastille Hades

Baptized

• NM|Registered Users
  • 806 posts
  • Resources:
QUOTE (Falzis @ Feb 24 2010, 09:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*scratches head at Hades and CD who super analyze my one post

1/ Had you been messing around, like I was at the beginning, you would have voted and not FOS'd me. Votes are retractable, and we all know on day 1 it's all about sh*ts and giggles.

2/ But no, you FOS'd me and defended Aq, which is REALLY weird, as though you were trying to sway the public opinion, so good luck with that.

3/ I just received notice I am flying to Washington DC tomorrow (I love my job) and I don't know how long I will be gone. I assume they will have computers with internet there, so I shall be active as much as possible, but this is an apology in advance. I openly invite people to lynch me if they wish, it will serve no purpose apart from to prove I am a townie, but I'm telling you I have a hunch about Falzis.

Posted Image

England expects that every man will do his duty

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Bastille Hades

Bastille Hades

Baptized

• NM|Registered Users
  • 806 posts
  • Resources:
QUOTE (Bastille Hades @ Feb 24 2010, 07:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mod: Is Mole playing, aka can we vote for him and will there be a death scene?

Mod: Please answer the above.

Also, Mod: Do the scum know they are scum? Aka, is it possible someone is scum and does not know?

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

junkahoolik

junkahoolik

Tempered IRON | NAH was here

• NM|Registered Users
  • 1,653 posts
  • Resources:
that is a very interesting question you ask there Hades... got any suspicions??

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Bastille Hades

Bastille Hades

Baptized

• NM|Registered Users
  • 806 posts
  • Resources:
QUOTE (junkahoolik @ Feb 25 2010, 01:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that is a very interesting question you ask there Hades... got any suspicions??

As per my earlier post, my character PM was the weirdest thing I've ever seen. As far as I'm concerned, I'm a townie to the end, if Narsis comes back saying "it is possible someone is scum and does not know" then I'll put myself forward to be lynched.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Bastille Hades

Bastille Hades

Baptized

• NM|Registered Users
  • 806 posts
  • Resources:
QUOTE (Bastille Hades @ Feb 25 2010, 01:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As per my earlier post, my character PM was the weirdest thing I've ever seen. As far as I'm concerned, I'm a townie to the end, if Narsis comes back saying "it is possible someone is scum and does not know" then I'll put myself forward to be lynched.

aka if the mod is playing games with US, the least I can do is be honest with YOU.

....but I still in the meantime urge you all to lynch Falzis. roll.gif

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

AKCPLUTO

AKCPLUTO

Quenched

• NM|Registered Users
  • 338 posts
  • Resources:
Guys, seriously, at this point, I have very little ... he voted for X, so I think I'll vote for Y ... so I'm picking randomly.

Theophilos

Theophilos

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,696 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:320624
  • Souls Baptized:5,332,509
*enters the Greek hero >_<

Hiya all, missed the fact that this started, thus I'm a tad late ...

Having read the ongoings up to the above post, I'd echo the thought that Falzis is indeed acting a tad strange with that FOS and defence of Aquinas out of the blue.
I'd say it's normal to vote randomly on day 1, mostly I'd think, so it makes no sense to FOS someone so fast for having only cast a random vote; thus "fishy" is as good as any word to describe Falzis' reaction.

Based on that, vote: Falzis

mJnoONX.png

Partout où nécessité fait loi

Quodsi ea mihi maxime inpenderet tamen hoc animo fui semper, ut invidiam virtute partam gloriam, non invidiam putarem

3TPCKxk.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Narsis

Narsis

Steadfast

• NM|Registered Users
  • 3,443 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:471330
  • Squadron:Alpha
QUOTE (Bastille Hades @ Feb 24 2010, 04:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mod: Is Mole playing, aka can we vote for him and will there be a death scene?

QUOTE (CanucksDynasty @ Feb 25 2010, 08:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@MOD - Can we get a votecount?

Alot of people voted when they didn't unvote and also didn't bold their votes.

QUOTE (Bastille Hades @ Feb 25 2010, 09:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mod: Please answer the above.

Also, Mod: Do the scum know they are scum? Aka, is it possible someone is scum and does not know?

man you guys ask a lot from a mod.

(btw i was gone all day yesterday. with the Olympics in town and an offer from a friend to go down for the day...i didn't get back until 1 AM my time. tongue.gif)

first: mole is not playing, although you can vote for him. the rule is somewhat of a joke.

second: i'll get right on that VC. although i do count non-bolded votes and will switch a vote for a person...if they dont bold it and dont unvote i run the risk of making a mistake...and if i do and it results in a mislynch then that's their own fault and won't be fixed.

third: scum most indeed know they are scum.

fourth, and an added goodie: man i love seeing you all squirm. however Mod WIFOM will get you no where.

Posted Image

Nuclear Accolade___IRON Spirit___Above Beyond_____Diligence______Seniority___
Karma Campaign__Karma Nuke_____Karma Aid___TPF Complience__CnG Campaign____CnG Nuke___
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

The Realm of Philonoe | Posted Image | The GIMP Workshop

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Bastille Hades

Bastille Hades

Baptized

• NM|Registered Users
  • 806 posts
  • Resources:
Then I am 100% townie, and still think we should lynch Falzis.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Narsis

Narsis

Steadfast

• NM|Registered Users
  • 3,443 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:471330
  • Squadron:Alpha
The "I Laugh at Your Calamity" VC

Falzis - 4 (BH, AKC, Wind, Theo)
Kaziocore - 1 (CD)
AKCPluto - 1 (Kazio)
Windblade - 1 (Nerau)

Molestargazer - 1 (Kevin)

Posted Image

Nuclear Accolade___IRON Spirit___Above Beyond_____Diligence______Seniority___
Karma Campaign__Karma Nuke_____Karma Aid___TPF Complience__CnG Campaign____CnG Nuke___

The Realm of Philonoe | Posted Image | The GIMP Workshop

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Aquinas

Aquinas

Quenched

• NM|Registered Users
  • 416 posts
  • Resources:
I will not vote for Falzis, for this reason, this day. I am sure that I am townie. I will always play professing no more than the knowledge that that is indeed true. Knowing this, I find no reason for Falzis to defend me if he is indeed playing a scum role. A scum should not have come to my aid, as during this time there was little need and little merit to do so. I am thankful that Falzis did, surely it has misdirected some heat I have garnered to himself. I fear that if Falzis does indeed turn out to be scum from a lynch, you all will be suspicious of me next. I would ask his accusers this, what motivation would scum have in defending another scum that early in the game? With such a small case made it seems like it would do little more than draw unnecessary attention. Furthermore, as the scum are the only players to understand a majority of alignments early on it would be seemingly more beneficial to place suspicion on a independent party or redirect conversation than to rush to the defense of the other so hardly tarnished. If indeed somehow I am wrong which seems to me unlikely, I surely will not farewell in the days to come. However, I will again assert my position and defense that I will not vote for Falzis, a scum would have no reason to defend me, a townie the only thing I can be sure of.

Lord Aquinas of Aditi

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Bastille Hades

Bastille Hades

Baptized

• NM|Registered Users
  • 806 posts
  • Resources:
Nice try. WHEN we find Falzis to be scum, we'll be looking at you next. His fingers slipped and he made a mistake, and he's paying for it now.

I also think KevinH might be murky, as he didn't do his no-lynch thing. Last thread he was scum, and he did a similar thing to what he did here. Just a FYI.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Aquinas

Aquinas

Quenched

• NM|Registered Users
  • 416 posts
  • Resources:
QUOTE (Bastille Hades @ Feb 25 2010, 02:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice try. WHEN we find Falzis to be scum, we'll be looking at you next. His fingers slipped and he made a mistake, and he's paying for it now.

I also think KevinH might be murky, as he didn't do his no-lynch thing. Last thread he was scum, and he did a similar thing to what he did here. Just a FYI.

Yikes. I feel like I am the target of some kind of vendetta. I fear for the ramifications of your witch hunt, whatever the outcome if Falzis is to be lynched. If Falzis is scum and I am lynched your victory will be squandered by your realization of my innocence and loss of my benefit on behalf of the town. And where will you go from there? Continue to dig for murky accusations? If Falzis is a member of our town we will loose a good man, I will indeed hold you to some scrutiny although I will profess I hope it becomes that your are misguided rather than violent. It seems that I, and all of us, will know when the morning comes...

What of you who hold a sole vote, where will your allegiance stand? To reason or to a rash crusade?

Lord Aquinas of Aditi

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Bastille Hades

Bastille Hades

Baptized

• NM|Registered Users
  • 806 posts
  • Resources:
QUOTE (Aquinas @ Feb 25 2010, 04:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yikes. I feel like I am the target of some kind of vendetta. I fear for the ramifications of your witch hunt, whatever the outcome if Falzis is to be lynched. If Falzis is scum and I am lynched your victory will be squandered by your realization of my innocence and loss of my benefit on behalf of the town. And where will you go from there? Continue to dig for murky accusations? If Falzis is a member of our town we will loose a good man, I will indeed hold you to some scrutiny although I will profess I hope it becomes that your are misguided rather than violent. It seems that I, and all of us, will know when the morning comes...

What of you who hold a sole vote, where will your allegiance stand? To reason or to a rash crusade?

Eh, if Falzis is innocent then you'll be off the hook and I'll likely be next on the lynch list. Which is fine, I'm willing to risk my life because Falzis is just acting so weird he has to be scum. It's not a vendetta, it's just Day 1 and I have no other basis to go on sleep.gif

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Falzis

Falzis

Tempered IRON

• NM|Registered Users
  • 1,325 posts
  • Resources:
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
How funny I've already got four votes on me. That must mean I can't be scum... (figure out why lol)

FOS on all who have voted for me.

(OOC: my heart got broken...)

Hello Young IRON Nation

Are YOU interested in:
Gaining a lot of graduation points?
Earning nearly a million every 10 days?
Being eligible for a program where 60 million are pumped to YOUR nation just for growth?

Well then, come over to IRON's Internal Tech Farming program:
http://www.iron-command.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=823
http://www.iron-command.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=897

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter