Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

TMCWPTI #3 - Game Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
346 replies to this topic

Electric Mango

Electric Mango

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,184 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:056017
  • Squadron:Kilo
Day will end 48 hrs from my prev post. Sorry for any confusion, I was trying to sound clever. :/

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

reign of terror

reign of terror

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,219 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:455330
  • Souls Baptized:196,252
  • Squadron:Delta
Sorry to leave you hanging EM. I'm back! :fighting0002: I will take over starting the beginning of this night. Tracker's role name is Coffee Boy.

Posted Image

Wars Fought

NpO x16
VE x4

Sparta x4
CCC x3
UPN x3
TLR x3

LSF x1

Posted Image10 Nukes Eaten Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

d3mon

d3mon

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,759 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:444930
  • Souls Baptized:2,707,697

Time for a bold move :D

Vote: FO

I believe your a attacking D3dom just for the reason of attacking your so blind you cant see reason and that to me is scummy. And who knows D3 could have been nightkilled remember way back when we all said if there is a cop to wait. Yea i think we actually meant it. Also if town loses what can i say but oh well its better to go out this way then silently in dark

That is indeed a bold move.. FO has been on my FoS and unless there are some substantial developments, it is very likely that I will follow you and vote for him.

@KevinH, what do you think?

@FO, I roleclaimed because I thought we were going to end the day with no lynch and if I was the mafia night kill, then seeing something like the "Student is dead" would not have confirmed KevinH's townliness.. my intention was to ensure that town had all the information needed to make a decision on Day 4..
Posted Image

An refert, ubi et in qua arrigas?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

I propose that Nerau makes the guess and the rest of us townies follow his lead. No pressure or anything ...

So let it be written.

I believe your a attacking D3dom just for the reason of attacking your so blind you cant see reason and that to me is scummy. And who knows D3 could have been nightkilled remember way back when we all said if there is a cop to wait. Yea i think we actually meant it. Also if town loses what can i say but oh well its better to go out this way then silently in dark

Vote: FightingOkra

So let it be done.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

d3mon

d3mon

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,759 posts
  • Resources:
That does it for me..

Vote : FO
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

FightingOkra

FightingOkra

Quenched

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 491 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:465973
Well guys, especially Nearu, I have to try and save myself. You are voting wrong. I did not want to come out and say it because I was trying to make my decision easier. People have been saying that Nearu is most likely to be nightkilled, so I was going to use my small power role tonight, to save Nearu.

Roleclaim: I'm not sure if we are allowed to post the actual name given, but if you are, then I will post it after confirmation.

I have the to power to lock someone up for 1 night, protecting them, or blocking them from using their power. As I said before, I was waiting to use it for when I was pretty sure I knew who was gonna be nightkilled. I believe I can lock myself up as well. Since the this night is going to be important, I was going to use it.

Now announcing the claim makes who to save more difficult. Mafia can night kill me, lose lose or I save myself, and hope they pick me, or I guess on someone else and hope they go for them.
Not claiming earlier was just to keep me off their mind, so I could eleminate one of those choices, but since poeple are voting to kill me during the day, and not get a chance to block a Night kill, then I have no choice but to roleclaim.

I will comment on the votes against me in another post, just want to get this post out before more people place a vote.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

FightingOkra

FightingOkra

Quenched

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 491 posts
  • Resources:

I said I believed we needed to vote someone today. I have constantly given my reasons why I suspect d3mon since he also voted for Angel. If I were attacking just to attack, why wait this long. I have been thinking long about the vote, and noone, to me, has as many reasons for me to suspect as Mafia.

As to why I don't believe D3mon's roleclaim. If d3mon is a cop and KevinH is Town, then only Kaziocore was Mafia that voted for Angel. I think its more reasonable to believe atleast 2 mafia voted, and as of right now I feel more strongly about d3mon.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

BeeBs

BeeBs

Quenched

• NM|Registered Users
  • 417 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:468658
  • Squadron:Alpha

Well guys, especially Nearu, I have to try and save myself. You are voting wrong. I did not want to come out and say it because I was trying to make my decision easier. People have been saying that Nearu is most likely to be nightkilled, so I was going to use my small power role tonight, to save Nearu.

Roleclaim: I'm not sure if we are allowed to post the actual name given, but if you are, then I will post it after confirmation.

I have the to power to lock someone up for 1 night, protecting them, or blocking them from using their power. As I said before, I was waiting to use it for when I was pretty sure I knew who was gonna be nightkilled. I believe I can lock myself up as well. Since the this night is going to be important, I was going to use it.

Now announcing the claim makes who to save more difficult. Mafia can night kill me, lose lose or I save myself, and hope they pick me, or I guess on someone else and hope they go for them.
Not claiming earlier was just to keep me off their mind, so I could eleminate one of those choices, but since poeple are voting to kill me during the day, and not get a chance to block a Night kill, then I have no choice but to roleclaim.

I will comment on the votes against me in another post, just want to get this post out before more people place a vote.

Oh god, not again.

Look, if it turns out someone is lying they got pretty lucky they didn't get a counter claim. If the lot of you are lying, nice work, but you still probably got lucky there weren't counter claims. I think it is interesting that Kaziocore and D3mon have claimed and now so has my placeholder to round out the scum. Weird stuff.

Seeing as we got the half majority already (8/2 = 4/2 = 2, 3 > 2 right?), I'll reserve my vote for now and see what happens. While I'd like to follow our only townie, I'm not keen to do it without a little more pressure. We came down really fast without really suspecting FightingOkra at all first. I was thinking Nerau would come in and pick Kaziocore or D3mon, but I was very wrong.

I'd like to see where Preston lands too as he's been sort of on the other side of KevinH the second half of this game and if by some weird miracle we don't lose but, FightingOkra is a townie (impossible?) then I'd rather have his opinion on the matter before the day closes and I won't be surprised if Kaziocore's next post is a vote.

I'm content to leave the half majority to do their business and following the only known townie isn't completely unsound. I'll definitely get back on before 10pm tomorrow and see if anyone has checked in or changed things up. Another role claim maybe? Please, no. If we get a little more discussion going I'll think about a vote on FightingOkra, otherwise I will leave the half majority to do the dirty work.

PLEASE, if I am misunderstanding the requirement for the half majority let me know.
Also, I'd like to maintain a stance of using more concrete evidence to vote, so that is why I am reserving my vote for now. If we get some discussion going I could certainly be persuaded to vote. I'd like to hear more voices before doing so.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Preston

Preston

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,878 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:199701
I was hoping to see Kaziocore respond before I posted - as the one I suspected prior to Nerau's vote, seeing how he reacted to our only known townie's decision could have been informative - but the day is drawing to a close and I'm not going to sit on the fence this time. I'm still leery of Kaziocore's claim - it just hits me too strongly as a perfect fake claim, a vigilante without a second kill to point to. Absent Nerau's voice I likely would have gone with Kazio.

However - Nerau is mod-proven town, and per my earlier post's analysis KevinH now has decent odds of being town as well. That's two people I am reasonably sure are town voting for one person whom I dont know a lot about... FO has kinda stayed below the radar until JUST after d3mon roleclaimed. Plus since I was considering Kazio/FO as a scum combo in my last post then I can still feel reasonably confident about this vote.

I find FO's roleclaim interesting - particularly given that it's the "bathroom attendant" fakeclaim that failed last game. Considering it seriously for a moment though:
* If you have a one-shot protection role, then if you previously spoke up saying you could protect Nerau then we could have gone that route and had better odds tomorrow without risking our known townie. If scum killed you as a result, it would have reduced the list of those who voted for Angel to three.
* I am frankly surprised that you have not used your one-shot role yet; what is your rationale for not having protected Nerau LAST night, i.e. the night after he was mod-confirmed as town?
* Slight tangent, but if your role is real and you claim that you did not use it last night, that makes Kazio's claim more difficult to believe - scum would have had to have chosen Tracker directly, and given how suspicious he was acting that would have been a strange choice for them to do.

So with FO voting first for d3mon and siding with Kazio... I could see those two being scum together.

Final analysis: Known townies' choice plus a good rationale against someone I was already considering as possible scum... I can feel confident about that.

Here's fingers crossed that I havent missed something major, and that I dont die tonight!

-Preston
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Preston

Preston

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,878 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:199701
Oh, and responding to BeeBs (since I didnt see the numbers question):

Majority is #alive/2 + 1, removing the remainder if any.

8 people alive = 5 majority needed to lynch: 8/2 = 4 + 1 = 5

If we had 9 people alive, it would still be 5 majority: 9/2 = 4.5 -> 4 + 1 = 5

Half majority is majority/2 rounded up: i.e. 5 majority = 3 half majority, 4 majority = 2 half majority.

So yes with Nerau, KevinH and d3mon we had a half majority. I did not need to vote, and you dont either. But now that I actually have something I can feel good about voting for I want to do more than sit on the sidelines.

-Preston
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

FightingOkra

FightingOkra

Quenched

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 491 posts
  • Resources:

I was hoping to see Kaziocore respond before I posted - as the one I suspected prior to Nerau's vote, seeing how he reacted to our only known townie's decision could have been informative - but the day is drawing to a close and I'm not going to sit on the fence this time. I'm still leery of Kaziocore's claim - it just hits me too strongly as a perfect fake claim, a vigilante without a second kill to point to. Absent Nerau's voice I likely would have gone with Kazio.

However - Nerau is mod-proven town, and per my earlier post's analysis KevinH now has decent odds of being town as well. That's two people I am reasonably sure are town voting for one person whom I dont know a lot about... FO has kinda stayed below the radar until JUST after d3mon roleclaimed. Plus since I was considering Kazio/FO as a scum combo in my last post then I can still feel reasonably confident about this vote.

I find FO's roleclaim interesting - particularly given that it's the "bathroom attendant" fakeclaim that failed last game. Considering it seriously for a moment though:
* If you have a one-shot protection role, then if you previously spoke up saying you could protect Nerau then we could have gone that route and had better odds tomorrow without risking our known townie. If scum killed you as a result, it would have reduced the list of those who voted for Angel to three.
* I am frankly surprised that you have not used your one-shot role yet; what is your rationale for not having protected Nerau LAST night, i.e. the night after he was mod-confirmed as town?
* Slight tangent, but if your role is real and you claim that you did not use it last night, that makes Kazio's claim more difficult to believe - scum would have had to have chosen Tracker directly, and given how suspicious he was acting that would have been a strange choice for them to do.

So with FO voting first for d3mon and siding with Kazio... I could see those two being scum together.

I did not protect Nearu because I did not think he was in anymore danger than anyone else. He was very quiet, keeping under the radar. Also, I figured that the Mafia would kill someone else, possibly someone who was a Townie who was arguing with another Townie, making it seem like the Townie they didn't night kill could be Mafia. If that makes any sense, lol. Basically I figured they could try to Frame someone.

Also, the main reason I am even using it tonight, or would have been using it, is because we are getting low on Townies. All previous nights weren't as important.
Final analysis: Known townies' choice plus a good rationale against someone I was already considering as possible scum... I can feel confident about that.

Here's fingers crossed that I havent missed something major, and that I dont die tonight!

-Preston

Posted ImagePosted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

FightingOkra

FightingOkra

Quenched

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 491 posts
  • Resources:
Hmm, seems my post got put in the Quote..wierd.

I did not protect Nearu because I did not think he was in anymore danger than anyone else. He was very quiet, keeping under the radar. Also, I figured that the Mafia would kill someone else, possibly someone who was a Townie who was arguing with another Townie, making it seem like the Townie they didn't night kill could be Mafia. If that makes any sense, lol. Basically I figured they could try to Frame someone.

Also, the main reason I am even using it tonight, or would have been using it, is because we are getting low on Townies. All previous nights weren't as important.

^^ this is what I wrote.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:320094
  • Souls Baptized:Over 9000
If Nerau was protected while I killed Tracker then
FO must be lying but I think it's very unlikely that
both I and the mafia targeted Tracker at the same time.
If he has both a roleblocker role with some doctor power then
it's unlikely that another doctor role would appear.

And I'm sorry Preston but I don't think I would ever
convince you of my role claim until the game ends.
Vigilantes usually can only use once their kill
and I used it to reduce the number of suspects
(I was hoping for 7 players for this day instead of 8).

Also if both d3mon and I are townies then the mafia
could just side with anyone and try to intensify the
fight between us until one of use get lynched.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mafia fail statistics: 13 Wins (11T/1M/1O), 7 Loses (6T/1O), 4 Draws/Abandoned
Code Geass Mafia is currently looking for players. Come play with us!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

BeeBs

BeeBs

Quenched

• NM|Registered Users
  • 417 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:468658
  • Squadron:Alpha
Well, those I suspect to be townies have all jumped on FightingOkra. Only those I am skeptical of have not.

I have been urging that we take a look at FightingOkra for some time, though I did not expect it would be via stoning him.

He has been on my list and I have said as much, albeit low on that list.

He voted for Angel Cruz dela Saint. He is one of three role claims to have done so.

I don't know why you didn't protect Nerau yesterday if you had the power. The fact that you have it left seems more like a "please don't kill me or you'll be sorry" rather than an actual claim.

No guts no glory?

Unfortunately, my attempt to follow solid evidence is sort of a wash. There really isn't any is there? Its all paranoia. If I had to pick the scum right now, FightingOkra would be on the list. That's as good as it gets. If he is town and there is a tomorrow I think we'll have something to go on about these role claims.

VOTE: FightingOkra

I shouldn't have left myself to be the hammer, tomorrow, if there is a tomorrow is going to be hell.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

FightingOkra

FightingOkra

Quenched

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 491 posts
  • Resources:
I'm not understanding why people keep saying, "I don't get why you didn't protect Nearu yesterday" I gave my reasons in an earlier post, and it my reasons seem to be right. I mean he's still here, and I still have my power role...

Also, I got confirmation, I am a Cleaner. All I can do is lock someone in a closet for the night. No doctor power or anything like that.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

d3mon

d3mon

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,759 posts
  • Resources:
No one is gloating.. I guess we got our first scum :)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Electric Mango

Electric Mango

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,184 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:056017
It is now night. I have pm'd RoT.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

reign of terror

reign of terror

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,219 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:455330
  • Souls Baptized:196,252
The game is over. FightingOkra Cleaner (One use Roleblocker) has died. The mafia has won!

Roles

Mafia
D3mon- Godfather
BeeBs- Goon
Preston- Goon

Town
Tracker- Coffee Boy (Able to give someone a watcher role for a night, given to D3mon on Night 2)
Fighting Okra- Cleaner AKA One-use Roleblocker (Not used)
Kaziocore- Burly Chef AKA One-use Vigilante (Used on Tracker on Night 3)
Nerau- Friend
CanucksDynasty- Friend
ccabal86- Vanilla
Angel Cruz dela Sant- Vanilla
KevinH- Vanilla

Posted Image

Wars Fought

NpO x16
VE x4

Sparta x4
CCC x3
UPN x3
TLR x3

LSF x1

Posted Image10 Nukes Eaten Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

FightingOkra

FightingOkra

Quenched

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 491 posts
  • Resources:
Well played Mafia. I was pretty confident about D3mon, but did not expect Preston and Beebs. This has been a very fun 1st time experience, and look forward to more!
Posted ImagePosted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

CanucksDynasty

CanucksDynasty

Tempered IRON

• NM|Registered Users
  • 2,479 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:050264