Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Regarding i Telephone 5

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

Yehom

Yehom

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 8,150 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:398342
  • Souls Baptized:9,016,511
  • Squadron:Kilo

I generally go out with the mindset that 'today i'm going to get lost, but luckily I have my iPhone

That is so true. Same here. I'd probably be somewhere in Russia, still looking for a address about 100 km away from my house, without my iPhone's guidance :P

Retired
Posted Image

Former member of VoC

Former Foxtrot MS, Echo XO, Foxtrot CO and Delta CO

For continued dedication and tenacity, both as warriors and as military officers. Yehom has been fighting with both his own nation and one he's been sitting and has been effective. He has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.

Yehom has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Icewolf

Icewolf

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,968 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:480480
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
The apple v Samsung trial was decided by one person. One member of the jury who is a small time software developer who bascially told the jury how to vote.
Icewolf has been baptized in fire and blood and has emerged as IRON-Bay102174 14th March 2013

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

Minister of the Dark Arts

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:162944
  • Souls Baptized:1,876,873
Tech is too fast and too big for the present patent system.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Blade 619

Blade 619

Master of Nukes

• IRON President
  • 7,579 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:040973
  • Souls Baptized:7,122,755
  • Discord ID:Blade

Tech is too fast and too big for the present patent system.

APPROVED.

40973-detailed.png

Blade 619 you have been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

I will remember this, Blade, and I will be forever grateful... oh hell words fail me!  ( @ )( @ )

Revenge is best served cold, tasting of vanilla yoghurt with vanilla and chocolate balls.

Leave it to Blade to step in and say the most completely true post in this thread. You make my day Sir.  

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:
http://www.crowdsourcing.org/article/askpatentscom-a-stack-exchange-to-prevent-bad-patents/19389

Ask Patents is a new Stack Exchange site that allows anyone to participate in the patent examination process. It’s a collaborative effort,supported by Stack Exchange, the US Patent and Trademark Office,and the Google Patent Search team.It’s very exciting, because it is opening up a process that has been conducted behind closed doors for over 200 years.Citizen volunteers and other interested parties will be able to ask about applications that they think are suspicious.Others can answer, identifying possible prior art, and using our upvote/downvote feature to rate any examples of prior art that other people found.

Edited by Shahenshah, 24 September 2012 - 12:20 PM.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501

That is so true. Same here. I'd probably be somewhere in Russia, still looking for a address about 100 km away from my house, without my iPhone's guidance :P

you don't need a GPS, you need a compas >_>

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Yehom

Yehom

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 8,150 posts
  • Resources:

you don't need a GPS, you need a compas >_>

Luckily my iPhone has both a compass as a GPS function :P

Retired
Posted Image

Former member of VoC

For continued dedication and tenacity, both as warriors and as military officers. Yehom has been fighting with both his own nation and one he's been sitting and has been effective. He has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Psycogenius

Psycogenius

Tempered IRON

• NM|Former Member
  • 1,422 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:403302
  • Souls Baptized:1,672,758
I personally dislike Apple simply because of their ability to market very well to the not so informed or seemingly intelligent. Not called all Mac users stupid or anything, but I have ran into quite a few who simply buy because its the "cool thing to do". So expensive when there are much better products available at much cheaper prices. I was shocked this weekend when I found out that Iphone didnt have turn by turn directions. All I could say was... well... nothing. My jaw dropped. How do you have a smart phone that DOESNT have that feature? I bought my first smart phone in 2010 and it had turn by turn. So you mean to tell me that the almighty iphone didnt have this?!!

Anyways, gg wp Apple marketing. Keep feeding off of the swag/yolo tards while you can.
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
24JUN2012: bay102174: Psycogenius you have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DeathMerchant

DeathMerchant

IRONclad

• Military - Radar Leadership
  • 6,498 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:156811

I personally dislike Apple simply because of their ability to market very well to the not so informed or seemingly intelligent. Not called all Mac users stupid or anything, but I have ran into quite a few who simply buy because its the "cool thing to do". So expensive when there are much better products available at much cheaper prices. I was shocked this weekend when I found out that Iphone didnt have turn by turn directions. All I could say was... well... nothing. My jaw dropped. How do you have a smart phone that DOESNT have that feature? I bought my first smart phone in 2010 and it had turn by turn. So you mean to tell me that the almighty iphone didnt have this?!!

Anyways, gg wp Apple marketing. Keep feeding off of the swag/yolo tards while you can.

Heck, even my Sanyo Katana II (Motorola Razor knockoff) had turn by turn directions. And it was made in 2007!

The idea of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the enemy die for his.

Former Member of the VOC

IRON STATS Wars Fought: 13 POWs Taken: 2 Nations ZIed: 2 Aid Given: $341 Million

Recruits: 7 Alliances Fought: LSF, Sparta, VE, Umbrella, DBDC, STA

Alliance Seniority: 2,595 Days Soldier Casualties: 867,426 Att + 2,123,326 Def = 2,990,752

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

Luckily my iPhone has both a compass as a GPS function :P

you have to walk a couple meters to have the compas work I'd imagine?

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Yehom

Yehom

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 8,150 posts
  • Resources:

you have to walk a couple meters to have the compas work I'd imagine?

No works immediately, but I never use it. For some reason it actually knows when I turn my iPhone where North is. Uses the same info as the GPS I guess

Retired
Posted Image

Former member of VoC

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Yehom

Yehom

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 8,150 posts
  • Resources:
Double post

Edited by Yehom, 27 September 2012 - 10:18 PM.

Retired
Posted Image

Former member of VoC

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

bcndwilson

bcndwilson

Loyal Sox Fan

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,666 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:161103
Go figure the new maps app sucks. Other then that the new iOS6 is pretty nice.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
RIP GOOGLEBOT - WE MISS YOU AND YOUR OMNIPRESENCE
Aid Sent for IRON- 194 Million
Nukes Eaten for IRON- 57
Casualties for IRON- 2,131,934

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

yoel169

yoel169

Freshly IRONed

• NM|Registered Users
  • 29 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:508260
I just think Samsung is copying everything Apple does, but idc about any of them lol. Yea Iphone 5 is probably a waste of moniez.

Niggas be jelly of me!!!

Posted Image

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441

Go figure the new maps app sucks. Other then that the new iOS6 is pretty nice.

I also like how you can now facetime over 3G. Who needs phoning minutes when you have the internet & facetime.

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:
http://www.fosspatents.com/2012/10/patent-office-tentatively-invalidates.html

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Blade 619

Blade 619

Master of Nukes

• IRON President
  • 7,579 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:040973
  • Souls Baptized:7,122,755
  • Discord ID:Blade

I just think Samsung is copying everything Apple does, but idc about any of them lol.

Other way around mate lol.

40973-detailed.png

Blade 619 you have been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

I will remember this, Blade, and I will be forever grateful... oh hell words fail me!  ( @ )( @ )

Revenge is best served cold, tasting of vanilla yoghurt with vanilla and chocolate balls.

Leave it to Blade to step in and say the most completely true post in this thread. You make my day Sir.  

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

No works immediately, but I never use it. For some reason it actually knows when I turn my iPhone where North is. Uses the same info as the GPS I guess

Guess it then takes info secretly, you can't pinpoint north at the spot without either previous GPS data (unless you got military grade GPS, still iffy then) or magnetism (doubt they got that installed :D).

Turn the whole thing off, move a bunch and put it in a different but for you known direction and turn it back on without moving an inch, does it do it correctly then? :D

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users