Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Horrible horrendous hideous Housemates

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

Icewolf

Icewolf

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,968 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:480480
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Fuckers have stolen a bunch of games and put the cases back on the shelves so we didn't notice. 

Icewolf has been baptized in fire and blood and has emerged as IRON-Bay102174 14th March 2013

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976
  • Squadron:Kilo

Ouch, lol

What did you do?

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Icewolf

Icewolf

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,968 posts
  • Resources:

Called the police.

Icewolf has been baptized in fire and blood and has emerged as IRON-Bay102174 14th March 2013

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Niels

Niels

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,810 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:520160

Apparently one of my apartment-mates has decided he doesn't like how much I work (which isn't that much more than anyone with a full time job: I sometimes stay a few hours late and go in on Saturday mornings to keep up with things).  So he has taken to mocking me about this whenever there are other people around and I come home late.  He on the other hand seems to have watched the new season of Arrested Development at least four times now ...

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Icewolf

Icewolf

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,968 posts
  • Resources:

Apparently one of my apartment-mates has decided he doesn't like how much I work (which isn't that much more than anyone with a full time job: I sometimes stay a few hours late and go in on Saturday mornings to keep up with things).  So he has taken to mocking me about this whenever there are other people around and I come home late.  He on the other hand seems to have watched the new season of Arrested Development at least four times now ...

Does he have a job? He might be mocking you beecause its that or admit to himself his life is sucky. 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sweeeeet Ronny D

Sweeeeet Ronny D

Wrought IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 115 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:308839
  • Souls Baptized:13,415,157

I live in a 2 unit apartment, where the unit I live in is on the second floor.  About 6-8 months ago, some scumbags moved into the bottom floor, where they proceeded to never pay rent, and held a "garage sale" in the basement of the apartment where my landlord kept all of his shit.  Aka they basically sold all of the shit my landlord had in the basement.  The downside is I had a ghetto gym set up down there with a Dvd player and TV, of which both magically disappeared when they were finally evicted last month.

Now that they have moved out, my landlord is putting the property up for sale, and has been doing renivations to my apartment of which has made 3-6 rooms in my apartment unusable for the last 2 weeks. 

But then again, I close on my house on Friday, so I am sucking it up, and trying to help the poor guy out since he has been getting screwed for the last few months from the scumbags below me.

Mia

Mia

Formattrix General [Salmia]

• NM|Former Member
  • 1,864 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:533501
  • Squadron:Alpha

I love living in apartment complexes with college age people screaming drunken obscenities. Though, my favorite thing is hearing about people jumping over the fence wall to get into the complex past security.

Posted Image
Have the strength to accept that which you cannot change,
Have the courage to change that which you can,
The gratitude to be grateful for what you've been given,
The faith that if it is meant to be, you'll see it again
And the fortitude to walk forward with the lessons learned if not.

Member of the Bitch-Slap Robot Hippies Club

[7:56:10 PM] Crusty Juggler: i taunted the cloud with lightning in it and it started peeing on me
[1:50:50 AM] Bama: I am quite inteeligent.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Niels

Niels

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,810 posts
  • Resources:

Does he have a job? He might be mocking you beecause its that or admit to himself his life is sucky. 

He does have a job, and actually one quite similar to mine.  I think he is upset that I'm moving up in mine whereas he's not experienced any recognition or advancement.

I love living in apartment complexes with college age people screaming drunken obscenities. Though, my favorite thing is hearing about people jumping over the fence wall to get into the complex past security.

I'll do one potentially better.  I was visiting a friend who lives in such a place because it is fairly cheap, and while we were having waffles on the balcony on Sunday morning, two girls in another unit came out on their balcony, sat down with a can of beer each and began discussing the STD test results they had gotten back ... one had received a clean bill, the other shared to whoever was listening that she had chlamydia, but was going to pick up her antibiotic prescription the next day.

My friend was unsurprising by this; he's become immune to the classless antics of his neighbors I think.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Icewolf

Icewolf

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,968 posts
  • Resources:

That is fairly classless. My closest to that was walking home past a bus stop with a bus pulled up and police separating various people who had just been removed from the bus and one of them screaming "you starting this with me and my cancer you gave me..." kind of beyond words. 

Unfortunately fight on buses are too common on my route home. Last week there was one that literally became a "she started it no he started it no she started it" when the bus driver told them all to get off after they started screaming at each other. 

I can't wait to leave this house and neighborhood. 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rand0m her0

Rand0m her0

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,259 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:610507

He does have a job, and actually one quite similar to mine.  I think he is upset that I'm moving up in mine whereas he's not experienced any recognition or advancement.

I'll do one potentially better.  I was visiting a friend who lives in such a place because it is fairly cheap, and while we were having waffles on the balcony on Sunday morning, two girls in another unit came out on their balcony, sat down with a can of beer each and began discussing the STD test results they had gotten back ... one had received a clean bill, the other shared to whoever was listening that she had chlamydia, but was going to pick up her antibiotic prescription the next day.

My friend was unsurprising by this; he's become immune to the classless antics of his neighbors I think.

A presumably 20 something is sexually active is taking basic steps to ensure her health and is unashamed of it? What a scandal, that whore should just keep her damn legs closed amiright?

Posted Image

5 points!
Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180

A presumably 20 something is sexually active is taking basic steps to ensure her health and is unashamed of it? What a scandal, that whore should just keep her damn legs closed amiright?

More likely it's about her willingness to talk openly (with strangers listening) about such private matters. BTW it's funny how times are changing. Now people presumably having multiple partners are just "sexually active".

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rand0m her0

Rand0m her0

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,259 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:610507

More likely it's about her willingness to talk openly (with strangers listening) about such private matters. BTW it's funny how times are changing. Now people presumably having multiple partners are just "sexually active".

*shrug* not really my business who she bumps uglies with. 

"Yea I've got an ear infection, but am going to pick up antibiotics tomorrow"  "oh you poor thing"

"Yea I've got bronchitis, but am going to pick up antibiotics tomorrow" "oh you poor thing"

"Yea I've got chlamydia, but am going to pick up antibiotics tomorrow" "Classless fuck."

GIven that well over half of cases chlamydia affecting women are asymptomatic, but can end in all kinds of unfortunate effects if not caught, better people be willing to talk about it than not.

Posted Image

5 points!
Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Icewolf

Icewolf

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,968 posts
  • Resources:

Lack of class was more to do with the beer for breakfast I suspect

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Blade 619

Blade 619

Master of Nukes

• IRON President
  • 7,579 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:040973
  • Souls Baptized:7,122,755
  • Discord ID:Blade

From a medical perspective I agree with RH.

Housemates (the couple) go away for the weekend, myself and th remaining chap clean the joint living areas, trow out all their rotting food and wash their dirty plates. They got back Yesterday after lunch. The kitchen is now filthy, the lounge is full of their shit and I just got told by the girl, "I hate that you two keep blaming us for all the mess that's all *other house mate*'s (while pointing to a pile of text books) and that's yours (while pointing to a pair of jeans I left drying on the back of a chair)." While conveniently blind to the 5 empty bottles and 4 dirty plates / bowls which have appeared on the floor. Then had the nerve to say we obviously hadn't cleaned anything becuase there was still stuff everywhere.

I genuinely wish that they would just fuck off till the end of term so we didn't have to waste time with their bullshit.

40973-detailed.png

Blade 619 you have been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

I will remember this, Blade, and I will be forever grateful... oh hell words fail me!  ( @ )( @ )

Revenge is best served cold, tasting of vanilla yoghurt with vanilla and chocolate balls.

Leave it to Blade to step in and say the most completely true post in this thread. You make my day Sir.  

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Niels

Niels

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,810 posts
  • Resources:

Lack of class was more to do with the beer for breakfast I suspect

Sorry ... didn't mean to cause an argument or seem to be unnecessarily judgmental.

I certainly applaud them for getting tested and treatment as necessary, but I'll personally maintain that intimate health details may not be the best topic of public discussion and that beer is in fact, not a nutritious balanced breakfast.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Icewolf

Icewolf

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,968 posts
  • Resources:

At my girlfriends house-her sister and sisters boyfriend are asleep in the living room. They both still play "the game."  10am this morning as we waited for our steaks to cook we ran in, jumped on them and shouted "the game". 

Guess this makes us the sucky ones?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

War 2nd Horseman

War 2nd Horseman

Masked Menace

• NM|Former Member
  • 562 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:548363
  • Souls Baptized:1/3

Freshman in high school my mom had a roommate 20-something Hispanic, not bad right? Get's worse fast. So basically this girl never cleaned up after her 5 year old son and let the little bastard do whatever he wanted, which included walking into my room when I was away taking my things and "playing" with them, that usually means they are lost within the house. Things like: a watch, spare house keys, and even my wallet with 70 damned dollars in it. I'm still in high school so uh Cha-ching. But anyway that happened. Another huge thing she would do is not bathe... Yeah we had 2 full bathrooms. But no frigging way would she get caught dead near it. So every time I walked past her or happened to be within a 5-foot vicinity of her it smelled like BO. Bad. She would always cock up this attitude when my mother would ask her for rent that she NEVER PAID. They work at the same place that's how they new each other. She works more than my mom and yet there's always the excuse "Oh yeah I had to help so-and-so pay for blah blah" or whatever. But SSDD. So when my mom asked for rent or gas pay she would give this "You're annoying oh my god" huff and puff and explain herself. Oh yeah, when she did shower the one time a year she left CLUMPS yes fricking clumps of hair on the walls. Dark, thick, black hair on my white tiled walls. I noped the hell out of the shower. House was a mess from the kid whom she never cleaned after. Uh yeah, basically it. But damn she made good Mexican food. It was a damned cuisine. So...... she wasn't half bad I guess... I mean food right?

Posted ImagePosted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Edward

Edward

Forged

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 92 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:548673
  • Souls Baptized:7294

Where do I start. 

Background: This happen to me this year. I living in a off campus house, meant for 5 students with shared kitchen, bathroom and living room. When this happen there was only 2 room filled the idiot and myself. For the purpose of this story I will call the idiot John Smith. 

1. Late January - I get a knock on the door, its the police asking to talk to John Smith. I leave the police outside (as they didn't have a warrant to come in) and knock on John door, as he's not there. I go back downstairs and tell the police this and then they give me a whole story of how his mom believe he is suicidal  and to call the non emergency line if he come back. Being a good citizen I called the police when he came back and they showed up 10 mins later. When they show up John starts banging on my door and blocks me from leaving my room, telling me not to let the police in and in doing so confused that he missed his court date.  He also tried to convince me that if if I didn't answer the door they won't know we are home (except for the fact I just call them). Now I know he is technical on the run from the police and not wanting a harboring a fugitive charge, I get past john and let the police in. He gets arrested a few seconds later. I don't see him for a couple weeks.

2. Early April - I get a knock door and its the police again, this time telling me that john is going to get arrested for someiing different. I go to his door again and he not there. They tell me to tell John to call the police. (That was probably the police biggest mistake). John comes home and I tell him this and he goes on a runner. For 2 weeks I have the police at my door 4-5 times a day including in the middle of the night looking for john. He was even in the news as a missing person. A few weeks later he come home like nothing happen. I called the police but they told me nothing of course so I had no clue if he was still wanted or not. 

3. May  - And you thought this was the end of him, you guessed wrong. The police are back at my door, however this time he was there. The Policeman and him talked for a while (I still to this date don't know what they talked about) and when when the policeman left he was in a angry rage, trowing stuff around in the house. I told him to leave the house and to calm down or I would call the police. Well he he didn't leave or calm down so I called the police. They cam and they didn't do much however he did calm down. I also called the landlord and told him his you don't kick this guy out I am moving. Lucky now, he got kicked out after fighting with the landlord for 5 months to evicted him. All the police in the city know knows me, however I am leaving the city in 20 days so I am not too worried. 

Icewolf

Icewolf

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,968 posts
  • Resources:

You would think he would stop coming back after realising you weren't going to hide him...some peoples lives are just a total illogical mess though.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

FS108

FS108

Herder of War Dogs

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,332 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:485655
  • Souls Baptized:1,131,967
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:FS108

Hell I bet I would be a better housemate then them if you don't mind me doing all the cooking and working all the time :P I am a great cook some say i make chicken better then KFC's Boneless chicken

Death Before Dishonor

Spoiler

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users