Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[KH-02] The Hobbit

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
327 replies to this topic

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
  • Squadron:Kilo

"A box without hinges, key, or lid,
Yet golden treasure inside is hid."
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Vote count:
Imran Ehsan (1): Xarastier

No-Lynch (0):

Not voting (8): Noahband, Alternate_Tree Imran Ehsan, Xx Karl xX, D3mon, Lorikz Kain, Electric Mango, Rafay

It is Day 3. Deadline is Wednesday, February 27 at 1700.

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch, or 3 at deadline.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lorikz Kain

Lorikz Kain

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,105 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:339638
  • Souls Baptized:4,484,630

Alright well the day is almost over and we need to commit to a lynch or we won't get anywhere.

OOC: I just found out yesterday that I am on orders from this tuesday - sunday just an fyi for you mod

That being said Alternate_Tree isn't active enough to get a good read on and I find this very suspect. If he is town he isn't helping, if he is scum he is keeping a low profile.

For better or worst I'm committing to:

Vote: Alternate_Tree

"Sir, we are surrounded!"
"Excellent! That means we can attack in any direction!"

Former: Councilor, Secretary of State, Academy Headmaster, BoI Editor In Chief, Postmaster General,

Diplomacy Director, Diplomat, Express Delivery Staff, RADAR (SWAG), Mentor, Recruiter,

Echo CO, Echo XO, Delta XO, Alpha MS, Mentor Staff, Academy Staff, Vault (Mattech)

(TLDR: No Longer Relevant)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

For the sake of going somewhere

Vote: Xaraister

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Electric Mango

Electric Mango

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,184 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:056017

I have to go with my partner on this one.

Vote: Alternative Tree

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Alternate_Tree

Alternate_Tree

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 618 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:495854
  • Souls Baptized:338,846
  • Squadron:Delta

I'll admit to not being active, I have been quite busy with school.  As to not being helpful, I can say I have no information to add and my judgements are any different than most of what people have stated.  I don't know who to vote for out of the suspicious parties.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Xx Karl xX

Xx Karl xX

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,478 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492664
  • Souls Baptized:4815162342

Alright, well since there is no solid info to go on, i'll follow our two confirmed townie's votes and vote: Alternate

Since no one countered D3mon, I'm pretty sure his role claim is legit and he is our cop. I dunno who he is going to investigate but since he said I am high on his scum list, I don't want to cause any confusion on our next day if he investigates me. I am a miller, so you would find me scum if you investigated and I also have a secondary role that I won't share as it would defeat its use against the scum. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Total Wars Fought:

Rogues: 2, VE: 5, Sparta: 4

Equilibrium War Stats:
Against VE nation #1: Soldiers Lost: 13,283 -- Infra Lost: 311.19 -- Land Lost: 6,072.29 -- NUKES EATEN: 5
Against VE nation #2: Soldiers Lost: 7,530-- Infra Lost: 251.73-- Land Lost: 8,930.64-- NUKES EATEN: 6
Against VE nation #3: Nothin, cuz he's a pansy
Against VE nation #4: Soldiers Lost: 2,706 -- Infra Lost: 65.06 -- Land Lost: 2,281.09 -- NUKES EATEN: 2

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

d3mon

d3mon

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,759 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:444930
  • Souls Baptized:2,707,697

Alright, well since there is no solid info to go on, i'll follow our two confirmed townie's votes and vote: Alternate

Since no one countered D3mon, I'm pretty sure his role claim is legit and he is our cop. I dunno who he is going to investigate but since he said I am high on his scum list, I don't want to cause any confusion on our next day if he investigates me. I am a miller, so you would find me scum if you investigated and I also have a secondary role that I won't share as it would defeat its use against the scum. 

I haven't made up my mind on who I want to investigate but roleclaiming as miller even before I get a chance to investigate you sounds scummy to me. I guess we will find out soon enough.

The only reason none of the unknown townies has come forward and pushed for a lynch can only indicate that the townies that are not confirmed at the moment are rather inactive. I hate to draw conclusions based on inactivity but imho Alternate tree is probably not scum.

Posted Image

An refert, ubi et in qua arrigas?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

Minister of Internal Affairs

• Council Member
  • 13,148 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:474454
  • Souls Baptized:7,295,300
  • Discord ID:Imran#8180

lol..interesting role claim by karl right after the cop has revealed himself. I guess we will find out soon about what he claims.

Any case, I am not entirely convinced about AT being scum. We cannot afford a mislynch today and of the suspected people list..I can't identify a good lynch candidate. So I am going to go with the guy who has been completely useless to the town by refusing to reveal his night actions after role claiming. He also continues to vote randomly without helping the townies. So i very much doubt he will be a help to the townies to lynch a scum when he continues to ignore every logical conclusion. I think its about time he is removed from the game.

Vote: Xarastier

Classified Intel on Empire of Imran:

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
"His rage passes description - the sort of rage that is only seen when rich folk that have more than they can enjoy suddenly lose something that they have long had but have never before used or wanted"

Vote count:
Alternate_Tree (3): Lorikz Kain, Electric Mango, Xx Karl xX
Xarastier (2): Rafay, Imran Ehsan,
Imran Ehsan (1): Xarastier

No-Lynch (0):

Not voting (3): Noahband, Alternate_Tree, D3mon

It is Day 3. Deadline is Wednesday, February 27 at 1700.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Alternate_Tree

Alternate_Tree

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 618 posts
  • Resources:

Well since I'm probably going to be lynched tomorrow I'll say my piece.  We've had this list of "scummy people" that includes myself because I have not been very active.  My roleclaim isn't very powerful because I don't do anything.  I'm Oin, a vanilla member of the company, and I didn't want to raise too much of a fuss because I could hope that the scum would think I have a power role and murder me instead of the people that have actual power roles.

I would just like to raise the point that maybe LK and EM aren't both town but both scum.  We only know they are together, but it may be that they are both scum and are pushing for my lynch because they can do it at deadline with maybe only 1 townie voting for my lynch.

We also have the new pair of Rafay and d3mon being linked by the investigation.  It is also entirely possible that they are covering for each other to survive an extra day and will let the lynch of another townie go down without raising suspicions of them.

Xarastier is suspicious to me just in the way he plays, so I don't know if he's a scum if he's going for something else.

I can't get a read on Noahband, if there were more people I would say lynch him because he is more inactive than I am.

Karl claiming miller may just be a scum planning ahead.

Imran is tough to get a read on, but he is usually a good voice of reason and we should definitely reconsider evidence before lynching today because lynching will bring us within a day of the scum winning if it is a mislynch.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Xarastier

Xarastier

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 105 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503756
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

For the sake of going somewhere

Vote: Xaraister

Swallow your pride and stop wasting your vote Rafay,  Let's Follow EM's lead.  He makes a compelling argument.  Unvote  Imran Esan.  Vote Alternate_Tree

(edited to fix quotes -KevinH)

Edited by KevinH, 27 February 2013 - 12:03 AM.

The Einstein Metaphysics.

Everything is One...You.
Time, distance, motion, change, coincidence and choice
Are sentient illusions created by Your consciousness (Parmenides).
Light, objects and the universe
Originate and emanate
From You.
You are so much greater than
The outline of Your body.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Einstein-Metaphysics-Unified-ebook/dp/B007NZBXE2/ref=sr_1_11?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1352568857&sr=1-11&keywords=metaphysics#reader_B007NZBXE2

d3mon

d3mon

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,759 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:444930
  • Souls Baptized:2,707,697

While I hate voting without much to go on but I believe xarastier is a better lynch alternative.

Posted Image

An refert, ubi et in qua arrigas?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Electric Mango

Electric Mango

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,184 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:056017

We will all know a lot more soon enough...

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Xx Karl xX

Xx Karl xX

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,478 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492664
  • Souls Baptized:4815162342

I knew this was going to happen after I role claimed, but that's what happens when you're given the role of miller. there's no good time to claim because anyone can say it's just a scum that is covering his tracks. But since i was between a rock and a hard place, claiming now while people are open-minded was way better than d3mon investigating me, finding the false scum result and then leading townies on a lynch mob for me. Take what you want from the claim, but it's 100% real.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Total Wars Fought:

Rogues: 2, VE: 5, Sparta: 4

Equilibrium War Stats:
Against VE nation #1: Soldiers Lost: 13,283 -- Infra Lost: 311.19 -- Land Lost: 6,072.29 -- NUKES EATEN: 5
Against VE nation #2: Soldiers Lost: 7,530-- Infra Lost: 251.73-- Land Lost: 8,930.64-- NUKES EATEN: 6
Against VE nation #3: Nothin, cuz he's a pansy
Against VE nation #4: Soldiers Lost: 2,706 -- Infra Lost: 65.06 -- Land Lost: 2,281.09 -- NUKES EATEN: 2

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
"It was at this point that Bilbo stopped. Going on from there was the bravest thing he ever did. The tremendous things that happened afterward were as nothing compared to it. He fought the real battle in the tunnel alone, before he ever saw the vast danger that lay in wait."

Vote count:
Alternate_Tree (4): Lorikz Kain, Electric Mango, Xx Karl xX, Xarastier
Xarastier (3): Rafay, Imran Ehsan, D3mon

No-Lynch (0):

Not voting (2): Noahband, Alternate_Tree

It is Day 3. Deadline is tomorrow, February 27 at 1700.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Alternate_Tree

Alternate_Tree

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 618 posts
  • Resources:

Well since I am in the hotseat, and I know that lynching me will be a bad choice, I'm going to vote the only option open.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

Vote count:
Alternate_Tree (4): Lorikz Kain, Electric Mango, Xx Karl xX, Xarastier
Xarastier (4): Rafay, Imran Ehsan, D3mon, Alternate_Tree

No-Lynch (0):

Not voting (1): Noahband

"'Escaping goblins to be caught by wolves!' he said, and it became a proverb, though we now say ‘out of the frying-pan into the fire’ in the same sort of uncomfortable situations."

Alternate_Tree (Great Goblin, Goblin Godfather) has been lynched.

Now it is Night 3. Send actions to me by 1800 on Friday, March 1.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

"Voiceless it cries,
Wingless flutters,
Toothless bites,
Mouthless mutters."

Another night ... another death.
D3mon (Thorin Oakenshield, Role Cop and member of the Company) was killed in the night.

Now it is Day 4. Deadline is Friday, March 8 at 0600.

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch, or 2 at deadline.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lorikz Kain

Lorikz Kain

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,105 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:339638
  • Souls Baptized:4,484,630

Then Rafay is townie as well.

Imran is clearly a goblin.

vote: Imran Ehsan

"Sir, we are surrounded!"
"Excellent! That means we can attack in any direction!"

Former: Councilor, Secretary of State, Academy Headmaster, BoI Editor In Chief, Postmaster General,

Diplomacy Director, Diplomat, Express Delivery Staff, RADAR (SWAG), Mentor, Recruiter,

Echo CO, Echo XO, Delta XO, Alpha MS, Mentor Staff, Academy Staff, Vault (Mattech)

(TLDR: No Longer Relevant)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

Tarry Lorikz. I think it's still too quick too jump on Imran or any1 else lets just re read the facts and instead of a playing member let's lynch some1 non-contributing like

Vote: noahband

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter