Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

single for 2 years

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

FS108

FS108

Herder of War Dogs

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,332 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:485655
  • Souls Baptized:1,131,967
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:FS108

I have been single for 2 years and wanting to get back in the action, anyone know of any 18-29 year females or dating sites let me know that is free.

Edited by FS108, 08 February 2013 - 07:35 AM.

Death Before Dishonor

Spoiler

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Well, i would say that this probably wouldn't be a good place for someone to find someone, or a girl someone else knows, as I doubt too many people are located realistically close to one another (maybe a a few).

Uhhh...I mean I just know of sites like Eharmony, Match, Christianmingle, jdate, etc.  I used Eharmony once, and it's free for the site to find people for you, and i believe talk, but to see pictures and such of them, it's like $40-$50 a month.  And trust me, at times  you want to see the pictures of what they look like prior to going out.  I did meet one girl on there that i went out on a few dates with.

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Blade 619

Blade 619

Master of Nukes

• IRON President
  • 7,579 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:040973
  • Souls Baptized:7,122,755
  • Squadron:Kilo
  • Discord ID:Blade

I'm with Rhizo on this, I would imagine the VAST majority of us are men, probably a fair hike from you. While I could send you a series of phone numbers that would be a little bit unethical not just as we probably live thousands of miles away, but also because they'd probably be less than pleased if I did so!

40973-detailed.png

Blade 619 you have been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

I will remember this, Blade, and I will be forever grateful... oh hell words fail me!  ( @ )( @ )

Revenge is best served cold, tasting of vanilla yoghurt with vanilla and chocolate balls.

Leave it to Blade to step in and say the most completely true post in this thread. You make my day Sir.  

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441

I'm with Rhizo on this, I would imagine the VAST majority of us are men, probably a fair hike from you. While I could send you a series of phone numbers that would be a little bit unethical not just as we probably live thousands of miles away, but also because they'd probably be less than pleased if I did so!

Them british girls know how to handle a man ;)

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Guest_Florence_*

Guest_Florence_*
  • NM|Guests

Church is a good place, to find one. We have more single woman looking for men then I have ever seen at ours. But like the others say geographically it would be impossible here or the internet.

Find a good church with live bands playing, you will find some. :)

The Eskimo Prince

The Eskimo Prince

Quenched

• NM|Registered Users
  • 286 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:512359
  • Souls Baptized:72,219
  • Squadron:Alpha

Honestly the best place ive found to find women is at your place of work or at a mall especially around that age.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Go to college you'll find thousands. :P

But seriously, if you don't mind me asking how old are you? Old enough to frequent bars or anything?

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Blade 619

Blade 619

Master of Nukes

• IRON President
  • 7,579 posts
  • Resources:

But seriously, if you don't mind me asking how old are you? Old enough to frequent bars or anything?

If he's targetting 18-29, probably 21-22... assuming XKCD is correct.

40973-detailed.png

I will remember this, Blade, and I will be forever grateful... oh hell words fail me!  ( @ )( @ )

Revenge is best served cold, tasting of vanilla yoghurt with vanilla and chocolate balls.

Leave it to Blade to step in and say the most completely true post in this thread. You make my day Sir.  

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lorikz Kain

Lorikz Kain

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,105 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:339638
  • Souls Baptized:4,484,630

If he's targetting 18-29, probably 21-22... assuming XKCD is correct.

lol XKCD is always correct

"Sir, we are surrounded!"
"Excellent! That means we can attack in any direction!"

Former: Councilor, Secretary of State, Academy Headmaster, BoI Editor In Chief, Postmaster General,

Diplomacy Director, Diplomat, Express Delivery Staff, RADAR (SWAG), Mentor, Recruiter,

Echo CO, Echo XO, Delta XO, Alpha MS, Mentor Staff, Academy Staff, Vault (Mattech)

(TLDR: No Longer Relevant)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

James

James

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,152 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:002621

The internet is definitely not a good place to find a woman.

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Icewolf

Icewolf

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,968 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:480480

I know some people who use online dating. It does work after a fashion. I think you basically have to try lots of people and see how it goes. 

That said my method of getting a girlfriend required her getting drunk and screaming I LOVE YOU (apparently I am oblivious), followed by at least 2 sworn enemies being created, possibly 3. So don't listen to me. 

Icewolf has been baptized in fire and blood and has emerged as IRON-Bay102174 14th March 2013

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lebnan

lebnan

Freshly IRONed

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 17 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:529740
  • Souls Baptized:0

Hey, I'm new to CN, and I'm new in IRON. You can meet women wherever you want. You can use facebook or any online dating website. However, the best way to meet women is anywhere in real life :D Just go out there and talk to any girl you like. Confidence and a small compliment are the keys of success. Should you need more tips about that, feel free to contact me :D

killgor

killgor

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 684 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:511543

oddly enough though they also have a pretty bad rep in europe for some reason.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Eogrim

Eogrim

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,334 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:617833
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Delta
  • Discord ID:eogrim#0113

I know some people who use online dating. It does work after a fashion. I think you basically have to try lots of people and see how it goes. 

That said my method of getting a girlfriend required her getting drunk and screaming I LOVE YOU (apparently I am oblivious), followed by at least 2 sworn enemies being created, possibly 3. So don't listen to me. 

It also works if you are drunk :). For the first ten or so dates with my girlfriend I was dead drunk and high as the sky; the first date I spilt a beer down her dress; the first sleep-over I was so drunk I accidentally mistook her wardrobe for the bathroom...

Anyways, she saw pass my, erhm, small personality flaws and today we live together and have 3 kids :P

So, the verdict must be; get her drunk, get yourself drunk, and work from there. :D

You have to know yourself, be honest about yourself, and rely on people around you to tell you when you’re being an asshole, and when they are kind enough to tell you, listen.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Davian

Davian

AKA Marneus Calgar

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,141 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:449862
  • Souls Baptized:Not Enough
  • Discord ID:Marneus

I hear Samus is available.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Iron Helix

Iron Helix

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 956 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:039810
  • Souls Baptized:5,683,682

You mean Mistress Samus;)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Blade 619

Blade 619

Master of Nukes

• IRON President
  • 7,579 posts
  • Resources:

oddly enough though they also have a pretty bad rep in europe for some reason.

If it's a british girl outside the country, probably a skank.

It also works if you are drunk :). For the first ten or so dates with my girlfriend I was dead drunk and high as the sky; the first date I spilt a beer down her dress; the first sleep-over I was so drunk I accidentally mistook her wardrobe for the bathroom...
Anyways, she saw pass my, erhm, small personality flaws and today we live together and have 3 kids :P

So, the verdict must be; get her drunk, get yourself drunk, and work from there. :D

Getting drunk is a brilliant way to get over having a confidence issue. Personally I seem to tend to find women who're already in relationships and take them. someone has done the hard work of checking they're worth the effort...

1. Befriend
2. Sow doubt
3. Divide
4. Vanquish - now ex - boyfriend
5. Claim your prize.

Not recommended for use if you get intend to continue to get on well with their boyfriend... unless you are VERY skilled.

40973-detailed.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

Minister of the Dark Arts

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:162944
  • Souls Baptized:1,876,873

I hear Samus is available.

This.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Big Ego

Big Ego

Wrought IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 233 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:527310
  • Souls Baptized:Millions

Online isn't the best place generally.. although one time I had a girl message me on Myspace and it turned into a fun 6 month relationship, and from there I met some more girls and wasn't single for about 5 years.. tho most of this last year I have been. :(

Anyway, recently looking to get back in the game myself, someone told me about this site which seems decent, and is free.. tho I haven't really used it myself yet.

http://www.pof.com/

Plenty of Fish

ftwsig02canik.png

Blade 619

Blade 619

Master of Nukes

• IRON President
  • 7,579 posts
  • Resources:
Is that just another scam site though? xD

40973-detailed.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users