Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

single for 2 years

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

killgor

killgor

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 684 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:511543

naah... sadly i work in a call center and i got some calls from the morons calling that this website wasn't working for them. it's legitimate. not sure if it's also free, but it's legitimate.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Redman

Redman

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 121 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:532531
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Alpha

Online isn't the best place generally.. although one time I had a girl message me on Myspace and it turned into a fun 6 month relationship, and from there I met some more girls and wasn't single for about 5 years.. tho most of this last year I have been. :(

Anyway, recently looking to get back in the game myself, someone told me about this site which seems decent, and is free.. tho I haven't really used it myself yet.

http://www.pof.com/

Plenty of Fish

ya plenty of fish is the main site everyone uses that ive heard of. its litterally the easiest tail to chase.

i suggest rather than banging the same girls as all the others that go on the site, to go to a grocery store , build up some confidence,

and find a real girl. I always recommend the grocery store to people. and you can basically pick the quality of girl by the grocery store you shop at lol

Shallow i know this..  :D

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Blade 619

Blade 619

Master of Nukes

• IRON President
  • 7,579 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:040973
  • Souls Baptized:7,122,755
  • Squadron:Kilo
  • Discord ID:Blade
If you're of a persuasion then always worth poking around a few religious establishments. If you find one with a lot of women to a few men, you've hit the jackpot!

40973-detailed.png

Blade 619 you have been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

I will remember this, Blade, and I will be forever grateful... oh hell words fail me!  ( @ )( @ )

Revenge is best served cold, tasting of vanilla yoghurt with vanilla and chocolate balls.

Leave it to Blade to step in and say the most completely true post in this thread. You make my day Sir.  

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

JEFFFREE

JEFFFREE

Freshly IRONed

• NM|Former Member
  • 33 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:543778

I need a woman too

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Blade 619

Blade 619

Master of Nukes

• IRON President
  • 7,579 posts
  • Resources:
Any good friends you want to step it up with?

40973-detailed.png

I will remember this, Blade, and I will be forever grateful... oh hell words fail me!  ( @ )( @ )

Revenge is best served cold, tasting of vanilla yoghurt with vanilla and chocolate balls.

Leave it to Blade to step in and say the most completely true post in this thread. You make my day Sir.  

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

310hS5a

310hS5a

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 522 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:543775

JOIN IRON! We find you women...

Posted Image

It is good to have enemies, it means you stood up for something.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Mia

Mia

Formattrix General [Salmia]

• NM|Former Member
  • 1,864 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:533501

I suggest going out to a place you have an interest in and joining a few clubs. Similar interests and being more involved in multiple things increases the chances of finding someone you will like.

Sitting in solitude increases the chances you won't find anyone.

Posted Image
Have the strength to accept that which you cannot change,
Have the courage to change that which you can,
The gratitude to be grateful for what you've been given,
The faith that if it is meant to be, you'll see it again
And the fortitude to walk forward with the lessons learned if not.

Member of the Bitch-Slap Robot Hippies Club

[7:56:10 PM] Crusty Juggler: i taunted the cloud with lightning in it and it started peeing on me
[1:50:50 AM] Bama: I am quite inteeligent.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Number8

Number8

Chairman of the IRON Eight

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 258 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:539459
  • Souls Baptized:355,985
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
What's wrong with the single life? I'm married and have kids and are quite fond of the memories surrounding my single life. Enjoy it while it last, you can't stay single forever unless you choose that.

Posted Image

Chancellor of The Separated States

Member of IRON

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war, it is humanity hanging on a cross of iron.

May God have mercy for my enemies because I won't.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Blade 619

Blade 619

Master of Nukes

• IRON President
  • 7,579 posts
  • Resources:
As soon as you stop being single you'll find you have a whole load of offers and you wish you'd be able to play them all... much like politics.

40973-detailed.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

310hS5a

310hS5a

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 522 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:543775

As soon as you stop being single you'll find you have a whole load of offers and you wish you'd be able to play them all... much like politics.

+1

Posted Image

It is good to have enemies, it means you stood up for something.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Mia

Mia

Formattrix General [Salmia]

• NM|Former Member
  • 1,864 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:533501

It has less to do with being single and your outlook on being single itself. Confidence is the key aspect.

Posted Image
Have the strength to accept that which you cannot change,
Have the courage to change that which you can,
The gratitude to be grateful for what you've been given,
The faith that if it is meant to be, you'll see it again
And the fortitude to walk forward with the lessons learned if not.

Member of the Bitch-Slap Robot Hippies Club

[7:56:10 PM] Crusty Juggler: i taunted the cloud with lightning in it and it started peeing on me
[1:50:50 AM] Bama: I am quite inteeligent.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

LordEmperor

LordEmperor

The ex-Headmaster

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 11,386 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:256396
  • Souls Baptized:5,312,827

I totally agree with you on that. :3 Suddenly you see many girls of your type...

eadmaster of the Academy, Kilo CO, Echo CO/XO/MS, Recruiting Director, Deputy Postmaster General,
Presidium, Trading Post Director, Recruiter, Maintainer, Award Panel, Admission Staff, Student of the Month, and Diplomat
IRON Member of the Month for January 2013; Longest Serving Commanding Officer

In charge of; Great Chosun Empire
Infinite Glory and Honor of IRON beyond Mere Imagination

Pre-M.P. - 435,930 Attacking + 1,257,468 Defending = 1,693,398 Casualties (4.09%)
Post-M.P. - 1,455,463 Attacking + 2,734,186 Defending = 4,189,649 Casualties (6.74%)

Currently - 1,884,874 Attacking + 3,427,953 Defending = 5,312,827 Casualties (21.19%)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Cadana

Cadana

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,210 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:543690

I thought it was just me...

Posted Image
My own little linkdump, because they say links help with google:
Boekennieuws, recensies en meer | Backpacken in Australië | Compassion News Network

SQUAD: DELTA

Following some uncoordinated event, this is the official policy of Cadana Pajan. Our nation (or I) will not follow orders from anyone, unless:
1) it has been communicated clearly to me from "higher up the hierarchy" that this individual is indeed an official for IRON.
2) The orders are given, or can be verified, through the forums.

IRC accessible here: http://client01.chat.mibbit.com/?server=irc.coldfront.net&channel=%23iron

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441

I can relate so much

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Cadana

Cadana

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,210 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:543690

I can relate so much

Looking at the way my relationship is going right now (not well), it is good to keep this "Law" in mind. Saves me from going insane :)

Posted Image
My own little linkdump, because they say links help with google:
Boekennieuws, recensies en meer | Backpacken in Australië | Compassion News Network

SQUAD: DELTA

Following some uncoordinated event, this is the official policy of Cadana Pajan. Our nation (or I) will not follow orders from anyone, unless:
1) it has been communicated clearly to me from "higher up the hierarchy" that this individual is indeed an official for IRON.
2) The orders are given, or can be verified, through the forums.

IRC accessible here: http://client01.chat.mibbit.com/?server=irc.coldfront.net&channel=%23iron

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ryan Thomas IV

Ryan Thomas IV

Freshly IRONed

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 14 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:536860
  • Souls Baptized:127,702

Has anyone tried Tinder?

Ryan Thomas IV of United Martini

Former NADC Foreign Affairs Minister (August 2011 - January 2012)

Former NADC Deputy Secretary General (August - September 2011; June - September 2012)

---

MCXA Chancellor (April 2014 - Present)

MCXA High Council Member (October 2013 - Present)

Former MCXA Minister of Foreign Affairs (October 2013 - April 2014)

MCXA Ambassador to the Independent Republic of Orange Nations

Ovidsidios

Ovidsidios

Wrought IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 213 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:485330

Has anyone tried Tinder?

Tinder?

And I've been single for all my life sadwalk.gif

forever_alone_by_foreveraloneplz.png

485330-fear.png

Ryan Thomas IV

Ryan Thomas IV

Freshly IRONed

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 14 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:536860
  • Souls Baptized:127,702

Haha. Those are really funny! Are those from the actual app?

Ryan Thomas IV of United Martini

Former NADC Foreign Affairs Minister (August 2011 - January 2012)

Former NADC Deputy Secretary General (August - September 2011; June - September 2012)

---

MCXA Chancellor (April 2014 - Present)

MCXA High Council Member (October 2013 - Present)

Former MCXA Minister of Foreign Affairs (October 2013 - April 2014)

MCXA Ambassador to the Independent Republic of Orange Nations

Blade 619

Blade 619

Master of Nukes

• IRON President
  • 7,579 posts
  • Resources:

I can relate so much

Looking at the way my relationship is going right now (not well), it is good to keep this "Law" in mind. Saves me from going insane :)

The effect wears off when single... If your current one is for the dumps... don't take the cowards way out, end it yourself rather than flogging it for everything it's worth.

Has anyone tried Tinder?

Great fun, met some proper psychos on there as well as some really nice people. Main disadvantages is that a pretty girl will have so many hits it's hard to stand out from the crowd.

40973-detailed.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

FS108

FS108

Herder of War Dogs

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,332 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:485655
  • Souls Baptized:1,131,967
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:FS108

Found the girl of my dreams finally and been going at it for a few months now and going to ask to marry me this Saturday hope it works out

Death Before Dishonor

Spoiler

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users