Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

IRON Meetup?

• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

killgor

killgor

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 684 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:511543

I guess anyone not in the US can just sit around and twiddle their thumbs.. lol

count me in. that sounds awesome.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Davian

Davian

AKA Marneus Calgar

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,141 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:449862
  • Souls Baptized:Not Enough
  • Squadron:Kilo
  • Discord ID:Marneus

I'd never want to meet any of you in real life if you're anything like your online persona. Except maybe Samus, but that's because I want to punch him.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

I'd never want to meet any of you in real life if you're anything like your online persona. Except maybe Samus, but that's because I want to punch him.

That's funny. Not sure anyone would relish the opportunity to meet you either. ;)

Really you can't think of one person that you'd actually want to meet?

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ishabad

ishabad

Freshly IRONed

• NM|Former Member
  • 8 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:545088
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Obviously everyone wants to meet the sexiest newb.

killgor

killgor

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 684 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:511543

mmm... maybe frannie...

maybe...

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441

Everyone wants to meet me man

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ragnaroq

Ragnaroq

Cast IRON

• BR|Member
  • 502 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:428046
  • Souls Baptized:1,143,847
  • Squadron:Delta

Yep. Samus is half the reason I'm interested in the idea of an IRON meetup. :P

Edited by Ragnaroq, 25 January 2014 - 01:58 AM.

Nuked 69 times in the name of IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

TheWanderer

TheWanderer

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,136 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:540466
  • Souls Baptized:1,106,444
  • Squadron:Alpha

I'm in the States (California) around twice a year so give me heads up if you hooligans ever congregate around that area.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Davian

Davian

AKA Marneus Calgar

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,141 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:449862
  • Souls Baptized:Not Enough
  • Discord ID:Marneus

That's funny. Not sure anyone would relish the opportunity to meet you either. ;)

Really you can't think of one person that you'd actually want to meet?

I met the people I wanted to during my time in Polaris and Pacifica. Met AlmightyGrub and he's just a big of a douche IRL.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

bay102174

bay102174

Presidium-2nd President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:035129
  • Souls Baptized:3,062,740

Nice. Where was that at?

Chattanooga TN

Posted Image
In Hoc Signo Vinces

I am the Sorcerer of death's construction. I've drunk more beer, banged more quiff, pissed more blood, and stomped more ass than all of you put together. Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. IRON shall spread her Orange wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of Admin. When I raise my flashing sword, and my hand takes hold on judgment, I will take vengeance upon mine enemies, and I will repay those who haze me. Oh, IRON, raise me to Thy right hand and count me among Thy Warriors. I'm hunger. I'm thirst. Where I bite, I hold till I die, and even after death they must cut out my mouthful from my enemy's body and bury it with me. I can fast a hundred years and not die. I can lie a hundred nights on the ice and not freeze. I can drink a river of blood and not burst. Show me IRON's enemies! We do not ask for your poor, or your hungry. We do not want your tired and sick. It is your corrupt we claim. It is your evil that will be sought by us. With every breath we shall hunt them down. Each day, we will spill their blood till it rains down from the skies. Do not kill, do not rape, do not steal, these are principles which every man of every faith can embrace. These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost. There are varying degrees of evil, we urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over, into true corruption, into our domain. For if you do, one day you will look behind you and you will see IRON. And on that day, you will reap it. And IRON will send you to whatever admin you wish. And shepherds we shall be. Power hath descended forth from IRON's hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out her command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomen Ferrarius, Bay, Quod Sanctus Admin

Incendia quod Cruento

2nd President of IRON

Minister of Tables

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

ihateaaron: Can't we just clone bay?

James: No, the world would end if they turned on each other.

Sister Midnight: I think I just had a Baygasum

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

310hS5a

310hS5a

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 522 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:543775
  • Souls Baptized:0

Well Im in tennessee at least 3 times in the summer... Im roam between Spring Hill Columbia and Southern Nashville.

Posted Image

It is good to have enemies, it means you stood up for something.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Nice. Where was that at?

Chattanooga TN

Dang. I was just in Chattanooga visiting some friends about 2 months ago.
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Mia

Mia

Formattrix General [Salmia]

• NM|Former Member
  • 1,864 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:533501

I meet Matt Miller back in the day. He said hi I'm Matt Miller. I said, Hidy, my friends call me bay.

Meeting Matt was fun. Cool guy.

Posted Image
Have the strength to accept that which you cannot change,
Have the courage to change that which you can,
The gratitude to be grateful for what you've been given,
The faith that if it is meant to be, you'll see it again
And the fortitude to walk forward with the lessons learned if not.

Member of the Bitch-Slap Robot Hippies Club

[7:56:10 PM] Crusty Juggler: i taunted the cloud with lightning in it and it started peeing on me
[1:50:50 AM] Bama: I am quite inteeligent.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lorikz Kain

Lorikz Kain

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,105 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:339638
  • Souls Baptized:4,484,630

Everyone would want to meet me because well lets face it... I'm me 

"Sir, we are surrounded!"
"Excellent! That means we can attack in any direction!"

Former: Councilor, Secretary of State, Academy Headmaster, BoI Editor In Chief, Postmaster General,

Diplomacy Director, Diplomat, Express Delivery Staff, RADAR (SWAG), Mentor, Recruiter,

Echo CO, Echo XO, Delta XO, Alpha MS, Mentor Staff, Academy Staff, Vault (Mattech)

(TLDR: No Longer Relevant)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users