Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Project Terra

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

end666

end666

Wrought IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 170 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:532788
  • Souls Baptized:38,119
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

I heard some guy from ODN bought it and restarted development.

Yeah... Back in like 2012. Closed Beta opened in May of 2013, and it was not much to look at. Bad nation sim. IDK how it is doing now since I have not been playing it for a while.

Wait what???

All I know is that I have been playing for quite some time and if you're referring to Chris (The dude who has owned it forever now. Previously it was OldAdmin, a total douche.) he has made the game vastly better.
Believe it or not, I actually got my hands on the very first closed beta invite code that was publicly released. Yes, it wasn't much to look at. All we did was bug test.
Currently, the game is in open beta and its actually progressing very nicely. In fact, the game is almost finished. Here is ways left to be added:
The rest of the laws
Trade
Research
War

I can assure you the game is being worked on (it wasn't being worked on for several months) and the new beta version is adding in many features as it progresses.
We already have more nations than PaW, including a brand new alliance from NS that actually managed to take NPOs top spot (for now).

All in all, its coming together nicely.

PT is way better than PW and everyone has gone crazy in PW!

Cadana

Cadana

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,210 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:543690
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Alpha

Why not have an IRON there?

Posted Image
My own little linkdump, because they say links help with google:
Boekennieuws, recensies en meer | Backpacken in Australië | Compassion News Network

SQUAD: DELTA

Following some uncoordinated event, this is the official policy of Cadana Pajan. Our nation (or I) will not follow orders from anyone, unless:
1) it has been communicated clearly to me from "higher up the hierarchy" that this individual is indeed an official for IRON.
2) The orders are given, or can be verified, through the forums.

IRC accessible here: http://client01.chat.mibbit.com/?server=irc.coldfront.net&channel=%23iron

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Commander Shepard

Commander Shepard

Steadfast

• NM|Former Member
  • 4,871 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:449726
  • Souls Baptized:3,970,043
  • Squadron:Kilo

PT is way better than PW and everyone has gone crazy in PW!

Lol! I have being playing PT since 2011 and it was always crap, at least I think it was 2011.

The years have pasted by and PT has progressed little in terms of core functionality.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

GeniusInc

GeniusInc

Wrought IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 230 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503547
  • Souls Baptized:657,279

I heard some guy from ODN bought it and restarted development.

Yeah... Back in like 2012. Closed Beta opened in May of 2013, and it was not much to look at. Bad nation sim. IDK how it is doing now since I have not been playing it for a while.

Wait what???

All I know is that I have been playing for quite some time and if you're referring to Chris (The dude who has owned it forever now. Previously it was OldAdmin, a total douche.) he has made the game vastly better.
Believe it or not, I actually got my hands on the very first closed beta invite code that was publicly released. Yes, it wasn't much to look at. All we did was bug test.
Currently, the game is in open beta and its actually progressing very nicely. In fact, the game is almost finished. Here is ways left to be added:
The rest of the laws
Trade
Research
War

I can assure you the game is being worked on (it wasn't being worked on for several months) and the new beta version is adding in many features as it progresses.
We already have more nations than PaW, including a brand new alliance from NS that actually managed to take NPOs top spot (for now).

All in all, its coming together nicely.

I got a closed beta code as well and I did not like it then. But, as I said, I have not played it in about a year. So idk what it is like now.

Name_on_flag_roughcast.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Commander Shepard

Commander Shepard

Steadfast

• NM|Former Member
  • 4,871 posts
  • Resources:

It has less functionality than the time the first admin had the game, I think.

Can't remember too well what he had. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

FS108

FS108

Herder of War Dogs

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,332 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:485655
  • Souls Baptized:1,131,967
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:FS108

USF is close as IRON is in the game 

Death Before Dishonor

Spoiler

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Commander Shepard

Commander Shepard

Steadfast

• NM|Former Member
  • 4,871 posts
  • Resources:

On second thought USF is too small. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Cadana

Cadana

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,210 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:543690
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Alpha

Is there any way to play this if you are NOT able to distribute food every single day? Because if I end up with famine every weekend, I really can't be arsed.

Posted Image
My own little linkdump, because they say links help with google:
Boekennieuws, recensies en meer | Backpacken in Australië | Compassion News Network

SQUAD: DELTA

Following some uncoordinated event, this is the official policy of Cadana Pajan. Our nation (or I) will not follow orders from anyone, unless:
1) it has been communicated clearly to me from "higher up the hierarchy" that this individual is indeed an official for IRON.
2) The orders are given, or can be verified, through the forums.

IRC accessible here: http://client01.chat.mibbit.com/?server=irc.coldfront.net&channel=%23iron

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Commander Shepard

Commander Shepard

Steadfast

• NM|Former Member
  • 4,871 posts
  • Resources:

You can distribute resources to last a week or more. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

end666

end666

Wrought IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 170 posts
  • Resources:

Is there any way to play this if you are NOT able to distribute food every single day? Because if I end up with famine every weekend, I really can't be arsed.

You can increase your production and stock up food then distribute it at once.Like that it'll last for a week or so.You can do it with other resources also.

end666

end666

Wrought IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 170 posts
  • Resources:

We have got a few IRONers in PT NPO,which AA do you belong in PT,Cadana?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users