Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[OP-04] Justice For Cat End : Pick Your Poison

open mafia pick your poison 13-p

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
446 replies to this topic

d3mon

d3mon

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,759 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:444930
  • Souls Baptized:2,707,697

yaai

i get to play for one more day!! :D

so then, it's either EM and he tried to cover his tracks by killing one of his own people, euclid and he started a wagon on his scum buddy, AT and he was used as a scapegoat by his scum buddy, d3mon and i have nothing on him or me and i am just a lucky bastard who is faking to be the cop and ratted on his scum buddy (and wasn't even counterclaimed). 

d3mon, your chances are looking slim. then again, if you 3 guys were scum, you weren't careful at all when it came to cover your vote patterns so something stinks here.

Well.. it stinks because I am not scum.

I wasn't even going to try to defend myself because most townies don't trust me atm and if I were to survive, it would create a very divided town. Anyhow, your analysis is spot on. The fact that AT didn't hammer me and is actually looking for discussion indicates that he is unlikely to be scum. (the earlier vote also helps :P)

Now, that means that either EM or Euclid is scum. Since, my arguments might have some weight after the lynch, here it goes

EM - He, like me, voted for KevinH and has been very aggressive with accusations. The only difference is that he hammered a scum.

Does that indicate that he is townie or was he trying to avoid having all scum in one bandwagon? Pfft.. its really difficult to call.

Euclid - Has avoided making accusations and is trying to fit in the crowd. I personally consider that very scummy and it was the reason why I initially voted for Lyner (day 3). Then again, I hadn't noticed that he started the bandwagon on ISoc so I might actually be wrong.

Anyhow, I have a feeling that AT will be the one deciding who dies on the last day, so I hope he makes the right decision.

@EM/Euclid, why do you think I am scum?

@Killgor/AT, we have quite a bit of time left in the day, I would like to hear their responses before one of you hammers me.

Posted Image

An refert, ubi et in qua arrigas?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

d3mon

d3mon

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,759 posts
  • Resources:

Also, just wanted to point out that my first post after I became active again was this http://ironcentral.org/community/topic/39069-op-04-night-4-pick-your-poison/?p=598456

I understand that accusing each other is part of distancing strategy for the scum but damn.. two in one post.. I am either a very bad scum or a townie.

Having checked everything all over again, I believe I am wrong to think that Euclid is scum.. EM is the one remaining scum and I hope you guys manage to take him out.

Unvote

Vote:EM

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Euclid of Alexandria

Euclid of Alexandria

Quenched

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 272 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:520699
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
With Lyner flipping scum I can't see how killgor could possibly not be the cop. So he is confirmed town as far as I am concerned. I also know my own alignment so the last scum must be amongst d3mon, EM and Alt. From those three d3mon seems most suspicious for a number of reasons.
- d3mon tried to keep iSoc alive on Day 3.
- d3mon unvoted Lyner on Day 4 only to then hammer him after I had already announced that I would do so anyway
- EM voted for both iSoc and Lyner
- Both iSoc and Lyner voted for Alt and Alt for iSoc

Given the above, as EM said, it looks like an open and shut case.

However, as killgor noted, if d3mon is scum then he didn't do a great job at covering his tracks. That seems odd, but not impossible IMHO. Also, he did hammer Lyner, so at least he gave it a try. Nonetheless, there's certainly a possibility that d3mon is town. But since we didn't end up lynching the real cop yesterday we now have two shots left at lynching the last remaining scum. So, if d3mon flips town, and assuming that killgor gets NK'ed (since we had two confirmed townies NK'ed in a row now), then tomorrow I'll take my 50-50 shot at EM or Alt and keep my fingers crossed for the remaining townie not to vote for me. But well, it may never even come to that as it looks to me as though lynching d3mon might very well end the game as other than qualifying pro-town behavior as scum distancing themselves I have not seen a convincing case against either EM or Alt, so by PoE that leaves d3mon.

ZAEfgLu.png

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:320094
  • Souls Baptized:Over 9000
  • Squadron:Kilo
Votecount 5.01

Alternate_Tree (0) -
d3mon (2) - Electric Mango, Euclid of Alexandria
Electric Mango (1) - d3mon
Euclid of Alexandria (0) -
killgor (0) -

Not Voting (2) - Alternate_Tree, killgor

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.
d3mon is the current wagon leader at L-1
Deadline is Saturday, August 17th, 2013 @ 11:15 EDT

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mafia fail statistics: 13 Wins (11T/1M/1O), 7 Loses (6T/1O), 4 Draws/Abandoned
Code Geass Mafia is currently looking for players. Come play with us!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

killgor

killgor

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 684 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:511543

mmmmm...

Also, just wanted to point out that my first post after I became active again was this http://ironcentral.org/community/topic/39069-op-04-night-4-pick-your-poison/?p=598456

I understand that accusing each other is part of distancing strategy for the scum but damn.. two in one post.. I am either a very bad scum or a townie.

Having checked everything all over again, I believe I am wrong to think that Euclid is scum.. EM is the one remaining scum and I hope you guys manage to take him out.

Unvote

Vote:EM

i don't think it's EM. he had a choice between a townie and a scum and chose a scum when he didn't have to. i also doubt we can get someone else lynched today so i think i'm gonna drop the hammer. sorry demon

vote: d3mon

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

killgor

killgor

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 684 posts
  • Resources:

i am also wondering why i have a lot of mmms above the quote. i blame ghosts.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

d3mon

d3mon

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,759 posts
  • Resources:

Can't say I blame anyone but you have got it wrong. Best of luck for tomorrow.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Electric Mango

Electric Mango

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,184 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:056017
Sounds like d3mon is telling the truth which means either AT or killgor will have to choose between me or Euclid. I'm the townie by the way.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Electric Mango

Electric Mango

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,184 posts
  • Resources:
Nvm, I thought killgor cleared AT not Lyner so it's up in the air.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:
Votecount 5.02

Alternate_Tree (0) -
d3mon (3) - Electric Mango, Euclid of Alexandria, killgor
Electric Mango (1) - d3mon
killgor (0) -

Not Voting (1) - Alternate_Tree

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.
d3mon is the current wagon leader at L-0
Deadline is Saturday, August 17th, 2013 @ 11:15 EDT

d3mon, Vanilla Townie, was lynched

It's now Night 5. Night actions to me by Wednesday, August 7th, 2013 @ 12:45 EDT

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:
killgor, 1-Shot Cop, was shot in the head

Votecount 6.00

Alternate_Tree (0) -
Electric Mango (0) -

Not Voting (3) - Alternate_Tree, Electric Mango, Euclid of Alexandria

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch.
No one is the current wagon leader at L-2
Deadline is Thursday, August 15th, 2013 @ 03:30 EDT

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Alternate_Tree

Alternate_Tree

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 618 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:495854
  • Souls Baptized:338,846
  • Squadron:Delta

Great, so now I have to decide which person to lynch, Euclid or EM.  This is a tough call

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Electric Mango

Electric Mango

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,184 posts
  • Resources:
Do I lynch you or Euclid. Hmmmmmm

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

killgor

killgor

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 684 posts
  • Resources:

AAAAArgh EEEEEErgh UUUUUgh OOOOOhhhh.

that's it, i'm dead.

i am also including the obligatory BAAAAH in this line.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Euclid of Alexandria

Euclid of Alexandria

Quenched

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 272 posts
  • Resources:
I had really hoped that d3mon was scum. Now I guess it's win or lose decision time. I'll start with the conclusion and explain after.

Vote: Alt

The reason to vote Alt is both that I can't see how EM could be scum and some fishy stuff Alt has done himself. If I am wrong I guess this loses us the game. In that case congrats EM and gg. I very much doubt that I am wrong though.

Why EM ain't scum
  • On Day 3, when EM had the choice between hammering iSoc or Alt, he hammered iSoc. If EM is scum then Alt is town and he might just as well have hammered a townie that day. Instead he hammered a scum.
  • On Day 4 it was between killgor and Lyner and it took 4 to lynch. When EM cast his vote d3mon had just unvoted Lyner and looked like he might be changing his vote to killgor who was already at L-2. Had scum EM voted for killgor then there would have been a good chance that killgor would have gotten lynched, which would have won him the game. Instead he voted for Lyner.
  • On Day 4 killgor mentioned that he believes EM is town. If killgor is wrong about that than scum EM might have very well chosen to keep him alive in Night 5 because killgor would have voted for the other townie and scum EM would have just had to hammer to win the game. Instead killgor did get NK'ed last night.
So, those are three significant instances of EM behaving in a way I would not expect if he is scum. Therefore I am confident that he is town, which by process of elimination means that Alt must be the last scum.

Why Alt is scum
The above is in and of itself enough reason for me to vote Alt. There is more though. Let's have a look at Alt and how scummy he has been.
  • On Day 4 Alt voted for killgor rather than Lyner, even though IMO it was quite obvious that Lyner's claim was false. Other than Lyner no one else voted for killgor that day. Nonetheless, had killgor been lynched, as Alt was trying to achieve, then the scum would have won the game.
  • On Day 5 Alt did not vote, nor say who he intended to vote for. It was already obvious from the Day 4 convo that d3mon would get lynched. Looks to me as though Alt already knew that d3mon was town and tried to keep his hand clean.
The only thing that strikes me as odd if Alt is scum is what happened on Day 3 when iSoc and Lyner lead a wagon on Alt, while Alt ended up voting for his buddy iSoc. I guess it was an attempt to confuse the town that they had decided on the night before.

EM: I am town, lynch the scum
Since I am voting Alt now, assuming EM is indeed town, the only thing that can now go wrong is EM thinking that I am scum. So, I'll just add a few lines towards convincing him of my innocent by looking at myself from a objective perspective. Basically the first two reasons I used to explain why EM is town go for me as well, although rather than hammering iSoc I was his wagon leader and convinced KevinH to stop hopping his vote around as soon as he had joined me. I think i's safe to say that iSoc would not have been lynched if it weren't for me. Also, I did not actually vote for Lyner on Day 4, but that was only because d3mon sneaked in before me after I had already stated my intent to hammer. Still, as it looked like d3mon was switching to killgor, if I were scum I could have voted killgor. Obviously if I were scum killgor would have been my NK, but the same is true for Alt.

Anyway, since EM seems to be a man of action rather than words, I'll leave it at this and hope for the best.

ZAEfgLu.png

Electric Mango

Electric Mango

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,184 posts
  • Resources:
Very well written. I need time to research before casting my vote.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Euclid of Alexandria

Euclid of Alexandria

Quenched

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 272 posts
  • Resources:
Since you didn't hammer that excludes the possibility that you are scum entirely. I am now 100% certain that Alt is scum. I can understand how from your perspective you need to have a further look at it though.

ZAEfgLu.png

Alternate_Tree

Alternate_Tree

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 618 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:495854
  • Souls Baptized:338,846
  • Squadron:Delta

Yesterday I didn't want to hammer in the lynch vote because, as I had said, I wanted everyone to read the topic since if I had voted to lynch, it would have been the 4th post of the day, granted we didn't get any more information so it didn't really help in any way.

The way I see things, I had though that Euclid wasn't a scum since he was the first person to vote for iSoc, but since EM didn't lynch me right off the bat I have to believe you're town.

All I can say is look at the first scum lynch.  iSoc and I called each other out and brought it to a L-1 vote for you to decide, neither of us were very big targets before that, and if we were both scum it would've been a horrible idea to work into the situation of either way you vote you lynch a scum.

As to my voting for killgor and not voting to hammer d3mon, I just wanted people to talk, we had a large enough group of townies that we could spend some extra time trying to nail down who the 3rd scum is rather than go for the open and shut deal.

My point is I wasn't scummy when it counted and my only scummy behavior was to let d3mon get a word in before we lynched the innocent.\

Again it is up to you EM

Vote: Euclid

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Euclid of Alexandria

Euclid of Alexandria

Quenched

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 272 posts
  • Resources:

As to my voting for killgor and not voting to hammer d3mon, I just wanted people to talk, we had a large enough group of townies that we could spend some extra time trying to nail down who the 3rd scum is rather than go for the open and shut deal.

That at best explains why you did not vote on Day 4. It does not explain why you didn't express any suspicion on Day 4, nor does it explain why you voted for killgor on Day 3.

My point is I wasn't scummy when it counted and my only scummy behavior was to let d3mon get a word in before we lynched the innocent.

The only reason that your vote for killgor didn't matter though is that everyone else (aka the townies) preferred to lynch Lyner.

ZAEfgLu.png

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:

page grab

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: open, mafia, pick, your, poison, 13-p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter