Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[KH-33] Staring Contest 4p MAFIA wins

Open 4-player

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

Zacch

Zacch

Cast IRON

• Military - Delta Officers
  • 626 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:531407
  • Souls Baptized:708,171
  • Squadron:Delta

Rafay is always scum but it feels bad to vote for him before he gets a chance to incriminate himself.

I dont really know Rafey, but Zach has burned me down in the past in this game,

Not quite sure what you mean by this. Seems a bit passive agressive, also your first post suggest you were eagerly waiting for someone else to post first so it didn't seem suspicious for you to post.

I have a good idea that NE is scum. The question is which of the remaining two are his partner, Rafay or Imran....... My money is on Imran.

POS: NE

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Northern Empire

Northern Empire

Wrought IRON

• BR|Member
  • 137 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:273843
  • Souls Baptized:19,483,079
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:@northernempire

Rafay is always scum but it feels bad to vote for him before he gets a chance to incriminate himself.

Not quite sure what you mean by this. Seems a bit passive agressive, also your first post suggest you were eagerly waiting for someone else to post first so it didn't seem suspicious for you to post.

I have a good idea that NE is scum. The question is which of the remaining two are his partner, Rafay or Imran....... My money is on Imran.

so after waiting 2 days and simply asking if the game was going to be played you see that as suspicious? 

sounds more like you are defelecting away from yourself, pointing a finger already, 

Zacch

Zacch

Cast IRON

• 626 posts
  • Resources:

so after waiting 2 days and simply asking if the game was going to be played you see that as suspicious? 

sounds more like you are defelecting away from yourself, pointing a finger already, 

Yes I do, it would seem like you were eager to get the game going as mafia scum and became impatient waiting for a townie to post.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Northern Empire

Northern Empire

Wrought IRON

• BR|Member
  • 137 posts
  • Resources:

Yes I do, it would seem like you were eager to get the game going as mafia scum and became impatient waiting for a townie to post.

so that was your strategy? wait for the first person to post and then fanatically point to whoever that was as scum? 

you took the first opportunity to point the finger at me, then when i pointed out how it was illogical you quickly turned and pointed to Imran, 

so you have have jumped up and down pointing at myself and now at Imran,  based on absolutely nothing, 

interesting you ignored Rafey ? covering for him perhaps? 

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,460 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118
  • Squadron:Kilo

Hey now. Zacch knows to respect me. You should learn to do the same. 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Zacch

Zacch

Cast IRON

• 626 posts
  • Resources:

so that was your strategy? wait for the first person to post and then fanatically point to whoever that was as scum? 

you took the first opportunity to point the finger at me, then when i pointed out how it was illogical you quickly turned and pointed to Imran, 

so you have have jumped up and down pointing at myself and now at Imran,  based on absolutely nothing, 

No not at all, what strategy does an inactive player have? The mod even confirmed that I didn't check my role pm until after you already posted.

You seem a bit frazzled by this direct hit. I know you're scum and now everyone else does too.

Vote: NE

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,015 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

Vote Count:

• Northern Empire (1): Zacch
  • Imran Ehsan (0)
  • Rafay (0)
  • Zacch (0)

Not voting:  Imran Ehsan, Northern Empire, Rafay,

The first player to get 2 votes will be eliminated but his role will not be revealed.
We will then immediately go into Day 2 with 3 players.

There is no deadline.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Northern Empire

Northern Empire

Wrought IRON

• BR|Member
  • 137 posts
  • Resources:

based an your reaction i will have to counter you equally 

Vote: Zacch

Zacch

Zacch

Cast IRON

• 626 posts
  • Resources:

based an your reaction i will have to counter you equally 

OMGUS

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,015 posts
  • Resources:
Vote Count:
  • Zacch (1): Northern Empire
  • Imran Ehsan (0)
  • Rafay (0)

Not voting:  Imran Ehsan, Rafay,

The first player to get 2 votes will be eliminated but his role will not be revealed.
We will then immediately go into Day 2 with 3 players.

There is no deadline.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

Minister of Internal Affairs

• Council Member
  • 13,202 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:474454
  • Souls Baptized:7,295,300
  • Discord ID:Imran#8180

Thats is a really really weak argument. You have a "good idea" that NE is scum because he posted first? That seemed a very innocous post from NE to me. It may have been more believable if your argument was that NE was trying to frame you by saying you have burned him in the past. 

No not at all, what strategy does an inactive player have? The mod even confirmed that I didn't check my role pm until after you already posted.

You seem a bit frazzled by this direct hit. I know you're scum and now everyone else does too.

Wait ,what?  I havent even posted in the last several days and Rafay typically posted something which has no point with regards to who he thinks the scum may be. How do you go from that to "everyone else thinks so too". Seems like you trying too hard.

Lets get this game moving forward:

Classified Intel on Empire of Imran:

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,460 posts
  • Resources:

Zacch better come up w a good explanation. Im holding my vote for now

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Zacch

Zacch

Cast IRON

• 626 posts
  • Resources:

I am town, don't believe the scum Rafay.

Imran/NE - Mark my words.

Also leaving for LA for the weekend, be back on Tuesday.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Northern Empire

Northern Empire

Wrought IRON

• BR|Member
  • 137 posts
  • Resources:

Also leaving for LA for the weekend, be back on Tuesday.

Have a good time, 

my old stomping grounds! 

as a matter of fact 2 movies filmed at my old HIghschool this past year, ( yikes that was along time ago! ) 

· 
Sunset Ridge High School, the name of the high school in Freaky Friday, is the sign currently seen at Newbury Park High School, not far from the NPHS sign. Rumor has it Freaky Friday 2 is being filmed here. And that reminds me that Waymont High School is the name we saw overlaid on the NPHS sign for the filming of "Incoming" in July 2022.

now you know way more about me than you should -- lol 

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,015 posts
  • Resources:

Vote Count:

• Zacch (2): Northern Empire, Imran Ehsan
  • Imran Ehsan (0)
  • Rafay (0)

Not voting:  Rafay,

Zacch is eliminated but his role is not revealed.

It is now Day 2.

Vote Count:

• Northern Empire (0): 
  • Imran Ehsan (0)
  • Rafay (0)

Not voting:  Rafay, Northern Empire, Imran Ehsan

There is no deadline.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

• Council Member
  • 13,202 posts
  • Resources:

Ok so lets get on with the fun part.

I am going to analyze the likely scnarios from my perspective knowing I am town (you are free to do so from your own perspective also).

I know I am town, so the scum party is one of the following:

A. Zacch-Rafay

B. Zacch-NE

C NE-Rafay

Lets start with B (Zacch-NE) first. I find this scenario extremely unlikely given what happened with NE and Zacch accusing each other to be scum and voting for each other. Unless they are playing a very very deep game, which I dont think is this case. So Zacch-NE scum group is extremely unlikely.

Scenario A (Zacch-Rafay). In this scenario we have already lynched 1 scum and if Rafay is the 2nd scum and we lynch him, the game will be over and town will win. 

Now what happens if we lynch Rafay and game is not over? That will mean NE-Rafay is the scum group and Zacch is town. So, if we lynch Rafay and game is not over, Zacch will flip town.

Scenario C (NE-Rafay). This scenario is possible also. NE voted for  Zacch after Zacch was voting for him. Rafay conveniently held back from voting. The NE-Rafay combo may have been trying to lie low but Zacch vote on NE, pushed NE to go on the offensive against Zacch while Rafay held back. 

So from my perspective, I can vote for either Rafay or NE. If I vote for Rafay and he gets lynched, game will either be over or we will know for sure that the scum combo is NE-Rafay. On the other hand, if I vote for NE, and he gets lynched, the game will not be over and there will still be the possibility open that it was NE-Zacch who was the scum combo. 

So for me its clear:

Vote: Rafay

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,015 posts
  • Resources:

Vote Count:

• Rafay (1): Imran Ehsan
  • Northern Empire (0): 
  • Imran Ehsan (0)

Not voting:  Rafay, Northern Empire

When one player gets 2 votes, the game goes into the guessing phase. See first post in thread.

There is no deadline.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,460 posts
  • Resources:

I am town, don't believe the scum Rafay.   Imran/NE - Mark my words.   Also leaving for LA for the weekend, be back on Tuesday.

Wow just wow!! I give you a chance to defend and this is how you pay back!

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Northern Empire

Northern Empire

Wrought IRON

• BR|Member
  • 137 posts
  • Resources:

as Rafey and Imran are playing it very close to the vest i dont have a very good indication either way

I firmly beleive Zacch is Scum, so that is one, 

I know i am Town, 

so that leave 

1 town and 1 scum,

Zacch did mention Imran early but then backaway quickly from it, perhaps a distraction, then he tried to lynch me, Imran did viote for Zacch so he could have seen the writing on the wall and started playing defense? 

Rafey has interacted very little, as if he is just waiting for it to playout. he could have no role? Town?  

this is a coin flipper for me right now, 

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

• Council Member
  • 13,202 posts
  • Resources:

I am town, don't believe the scum Rafay.   Imran/NE - Mark my words.   Also leaving for LA for the weekend, be back on Tuesday.

Wow just wow!! I give you a chance to defend and this is how you pay back!

The importance of punctuation is aptly displayed.

Rafay, Zacch has already been lynched.

But this post by Rafay, raises questions. Rafay seems clueless (as usual) and the Zacch-Rafay scum duo scenario is suddently looking less plausible. 

Unvote

NE's post is also raising red flags. Softly pushing for a vote towards me while trying to make Rafay look like a townie. I am going to place my bets on the NE-Rafay scum duo scenarion C now.

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Open, 4-player

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter