Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Who Runs America?

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

Bykenhaal

Bykenhaal

Freshly IRONed

• NM|Former Member
  • 9 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:521284
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Simple question "Who Do You Think Runs America"? 

America is crazy I was watching the riots about Trayvon and this one white guy got punched in the face like Zimmerman and he like "What??? "I Voted for OBAMA!" I had to laugh haha 

On a more serious not, many people fear the government will be run by a alien group of people. Then this group will make laws that oppress the majority of the lands citizens. Then they will take all power can control what we think, do, where we go, what we eat, our hobbies, jobs, what we buy and so much more. 

So who is pulling all the string is this wonderful country? 

NotAdolfHitler

NotAdolfHitler

Ignored Trio Member ¯\(°_o)/¯

• NM|Former Member
  • 118 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:525438

Ignored Trio runs the government

Posted Image

Probably the Coolest Ex-Council there is.
Former Secretary of State
IGNORED TRIO
Posted Image

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441
  • Squadron:Kilo
I'm not sure who specifically.

But it definately isn't run by the 'people'

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

Minister of the Dark Arts

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:162944
  • Souls Baptized:1,876,873

*This post was deleted by NSA*

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Third King

Third King

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 6,250 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:352151
  • Souls Baptized:4,287,567
  • Squadron:Foxtrot

Money.

*This post was deleted by NSA*

Lol.

Kicking this much ass makes me warm and fuzzy.
Third King you have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976

I'm not sure who specifically.

But it definately isn't run by the 'people'

Like it or not, "The People" never run anything anywhere. Never did (in the true sense anyway), and never will.

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lanyaie

Lanyaie

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 243 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:532122

Secretary of defense.

Chuck norris Hagel

Military is power 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Icewolf

Icewolf

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,968 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:480480

Well America's congress is permanently frozen into inaction, and its President seems unable to act without their approval due to the constitutional set up. 

Which means that America is now being run by the senior non-political civil servants 3 or 4 layers down from the Cabinet.

Icewolf has been baptized in fire and blood and has emerged as IRON-Bay102174 14th March 2013

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lanyaie

Lanyaie

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 243 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:532122

It's still better than monarchy though we have a queen king (forgot that old lady stepped down a few months ago)

They get paid while they can't contribute at all, they have nothing to say  without the parliament they only function as representatives of the country

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dark Specter

Dark Specter

Wrought IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 212 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:540018
  • Souls Baptized:15040
I always thought other nations ran america, after all when some nation starts to bitch and cry foreign nations asks the us.............. Wait demand the us to do something about it and we do.
Victory or Death

IRON the home of the brave, the proud and the willing to protect peace.

Posted Image

^ made by Lorikz

Posted Image

Alliances fought

LSF, Sparta

Number of Nations put into Anarchy: 7

(To Ichigo) "Ichigo, what's the difference between a king and his horse? I don't mean kiddy shit like "One's a person and one's an animal" or "One has two legs and one has four." If their form, ability and power were exactly the same, why is it that one becomes the king and controls the battle, while the other becomes the horse and carries the king?! There's only one answer. Instinct! In order for identical beings to get stronger and gain the power they need to become king, they must search for more battles and power! They thirst for battle, and live to mercilessly, crush, shred, and slice their enemies! Deep, deep within our body lies the honed instinct to kill, and slaughter our enemies! But you don't have that! You don't have those pure, base instincts! You fight with your brain. You try to defeat your enemies with logic! And it doesn't work! You're trying to cut them with a sheathed sword! That's why you're weaker than me, Ichigo!"

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976

It's still better than monarchy though we have a queen king (forgot that old lady stepped down a few months ago)

They get paid while they can't contribute at all, they have nothing to say  without the parliament they only function as representatives of the country

Though that's true for other heads of state as well (where the true power lies elsewhere, like with the PM). Eg.: The Hungarian President has few roles besides representation, yet he gets the residence, salary, cadre of Republican Guards, etc. Difference is that it's not always the same guy/family.

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180

I think they contribute in some other way. It's more like a tourist attraction and a never ending soap opera nowadays. I can be wrong, but when considering income of the whole service branch related to them, I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out that after taking all those expenses into account, they're still profitable.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Bykenhaal

Bykenhaal

Freshly IRONed

• NM|Former Member
  • 9 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:521284
  • Souls Baptized:0

Who runs America, 

Who Runs America Anyhow? CRIMINAL CORPORATIONS Rothchild, Rockefeller 

Mind Control 

Well we have all seen the Jesse Ventura shows where he finds RICH globalist people that run Shadow Governments. I think this is not far from the truth. They have a agenda and it is to make money. America was able to harbor such people for a long time. It is true that our political leaders are bought and paid for. This is a scary idea. We are living in a Nation were we know who is running the world and every other nation wants money. This put a America in debt. The shadow governments do not care about any nation they want to make money on the rise and fall of nations. 

We see that the banks do not want to fail. They had American's bail them out when they took on to many bad securities. I wonder if they would do the same for say Detroit? Where the population is almost all black. They moved up there to work but ended up taking advantage of the system and Detroit has failed. GM still has a plant up in Detroit but I hear it is going to have stuff made in China. So Detroit has failed. Bailed out for the sum of what 2 years? 

The people did run America at one time. We were in debt so it made Americans slaves other nation. Given you believe that debt is makes a person a slave. If you need to pay so much at a rate that is high then you will be a slave. 

anshuman94

anshuman94

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,290 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:502899
  • Souls Baptized:Too Many
  • Squadron:Delta

You all are wrong. America runs on my Instructions  !!!   :king:  :ebiltyrant:  :smoke:  :fighting0002:  :woohoo:

"anshuman94 you have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON. " - bay102174, 14th March 2013

Total Nukes taken for IRON : 15

Equilibrium War Medals : Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Previous Positions Held : HM of Academy , Delta MS , Alpha MS, Alpha XO, RADAR Director, GB Director, Echo XO

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

Minister of the Dark Arts

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:162944
  • Souls Baptized:1,876,873

I always thought other nations ran america, after all when some nation starts to bitch and cry foreign nations asks the us.............. Wait demand the us to do something about it and we do.

Well it depends which foriegn nation spends good $$ on lobbying and helping elect the reps. 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Guest_Zacch_*

Guest_Zacch_*
  • NM|Guests

THE GAS AND OIL INDUSTRY RUNS AMERICA

Big Ego

Big Ego

Wrought IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 233 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:527310
  • Souls Baptized:Millions

USA is run by a holy trinity.

Government(Military) - Big Business - The People

The people are too divided on many issues to effectively 'run' the nation in the sense of directing our foreign affairs and what-not, but they do run the internal clockwork of the nation, and if our interests are too far ignored for too long, we'll rebel, and they know it. Although the new technologies we're coming up with is making the possibility of controlling and managing a rebellion more and more feasible. Right now though, I don't think it's possible, maybe in 100 years.

ftwsig02canik.png

Maelstrom Vortex

Maelstrom Vortex

Forged

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 61 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:237759
  • Souls Baptized:3,262,516

The Domesticated Feline runs America. 65% of the population are cat owners, enough to establish a majority for indirect control. Since these felines are fed, watered, sheltered for free and without question for their motive, they are the dominant species on the North American continent. Humans are simply a slave race.

"But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world." ~Galatians 6:14.
"And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty." ~2nd Cor 6:18

Dragonisia_heraldry.png

"It may look like boasting - but what I tell you is truth - I began to reflect how magnificent a thing it was to die in such a manner, and how foolish it was in me to think of so paltry a consideration as my own individual life, in view of so wonderful a manifestation of God's power." - Edgar Allen Poe, A Descent into the Maelstrom

Blade 619

Blade 619

Master of Nukes

• IRON President
  • 7,579 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:040973
  • Souls Baptized:7,122,755
  • Discord ID:Blade
Morons run America to be the perfect proxy for the puppet masters.

(tinfoilhatclub)

40973-detailed.png

Blade 619 you have been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

I will remember this, Blade, and I will be forever grateful... oh hell words fail me!  ( @ )( @ )

Revenge is best served cold, tasting of vanilla yoghurt with vanilla and chocolate balls.

Leave it to Blade to step in and say the most completely true post in this thread. You make my day Sir.  

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users