Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Tough luck?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

thecapo

thecapo

Quenched

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 255 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:489784
  • Souls Baptized:795,312
  • Squadron:Kilo

When you make out with over 9 girls in same night you kinda get sick of just the bar scene. I use to be in a frat too so it was boring

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

President Mudbrick

President Mudbrick

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 150 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:489442
  • Souls Baptized:174,910
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Capo, this is just my two cents here, and mostly just rehashing what's already been said: slow down. Way down. I can understand that you feel ready to settle down, and want someone special to do that with. You want to feel what you felt with the woman you tragically lost. I don't think that's desperation, but getting too serious too quickly smells like desperation to a lot of woman. As well, if you're dating within your age group, you're going to find a lot of women who just aren't ready to settle down.

Put the candlelight dinners and poetry away for bit, until you meet someone and become exclusive for awhile. I'm not saying you should just hop from bed to bed and broad to broad, but keep the dating light and just try to enjoy your life.

I'm going to give you a dose of tough love here, because you're a fellow IRON member and I'm betting you can take it: be careful not to fall in love with the idea of love and create situations in your head that don't transcribe in reality. Hopeless romantics tend to do that, and it'll end in a lot of heartache.

All in all, wish you the best, and I'm sure you'll find someone worth your time.

I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy.
-John Adams

"President Mudbrick you have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON." -bay102174 on 27 Mar 2013

Nukes Eaten For Iron: 13

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

nconcilla

nconcilla

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 156 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:541003
  • Souls Baptized:10,171
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:TheNictator

Capo, this is just my two cents here, and mostly just rehashing what's already been said: slow down. Way down. I can understand that you feel ready to settle down, and want someone special to do that with. You want to feel what you felt with the woman you tragically lost. I don't think that's desperation, but getting too serious too quickly smells like desperation to a lot of woman. As well, if you're dating within your age group, you're going to find a lot of women who just aren't ready to settle down.

Put the candlelight dinners and poetry away for bit, until you meet someone and become exclusive for awhile. I'm not saying you should just hop from bed to bed and broad to broad, but keep the dating light and just try to enjoy your life.

I'm going to give you a dose of tough love here, because you're a fellow IRON member and I'm betting you can take it: be careful not to fall in love with the idea of love and create situations in your head that don't transcribe in reality. Hopeless romantics tend to do that, and it'll end in a lot of heartache.

All in all, wish you the best, and I'm sure you'll find someone worth your time.

This so much.

When Philip II sent a message to Sparta saying "If I enter Laconia, I will raze Sparta", the Spartans responded with the single, terse reply: "If."

2 Nukes have been wasted on me

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976
  • Squadron:Kilo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I25On14m1Zo

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Mia

Mia

Formattrix General [Salmia]

• NM|Former Member
  • 1,864 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:533501
  • Squadron:Alpha

I have to say frat boys are decent. At least on my campus. They're actually some of the most hard working goal-oriented people I know.

Posted Image
Have the strength to accept that which you cannot change,
Have the courage to change that which you can,
The gratitude to be grateful for what you've been given,
The faith that if it is meant to be, you'll see it again
And the fortitude to walk forward with the lessons learned if not.

Member of the Bitch-Slap Robot Hippies Club

[7:56:10 PM] Crusty Juggler: i taunted the cloud with lightning in it and it started peeing on me
[1:50:50 AM] Bama: I am quite inteeligent.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

chinese?

Emperor of the Benelux