Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

clash of clans anyone??

• Please log in to reply
226 replies to this topic

the monk

the monk

Formerly: Leonidas

• BR|Member
  • 786 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:529325
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

any one who play clash of clans please letme know here maybe well make an IRON der too.....:P

EX Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageMY AWARDSPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageJOIN RADAR TODAY POST HERE

[7:49 PM] Baron Aaron:

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo

I'd be in.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

the monk

the monk

• BR|Member
  • 786 posts
  • Resources:

do you play already or are you going to start???

EX Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageMY AWARDSPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageJOIN RADAR TODAY POST HERE

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

I've been playing for a couple weeks.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

the monk

the monk

• BR|Member
  • 786 posts
  • Resources:

cool......i would be cool to many ppl from IROn start a clan

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

the monk

the monk

• BR|Member
  • 786 posts
  • Resources:

are u in a current clan now?? im in a clan called the keg... the name is monk

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441
been playing for over a year now, look me up in game i'm Samus, search for clan tava 44

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Davian

Davian

AKA Marneus Calgar

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,141 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:449862
  • Souls Baptized:Not Enough
  • Discord ID:Marneus

Been playing for about half as long as Samus, i'm D34DP00L and I'm in the Clan "White Wizards" but I'd be more than happy to join an IRON clan. Oh and Samus your base sucks. I'm going to trophy push back to Crystal soon, but I decided to start farming about a month ago to get my walls up.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

the monk

the monk

• BR|Member
  • 786 posts
  • Resources:
Im lvl 30 now.... :P and what say lets wait for a few more people to turn up and well make a clan

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

Been playing for about half as long as Samus, i'm D34DP00L and I'm in the Clan "White Wizards" but I'd be more than happy to join an IRON clan. Oh and Samus your base sucks. I'm going to trophy push back to Crystal soon, but I decided to start farming about a month ago to get my walls up.

bet you can't 2star it tho

also xbows at the bottom?! REALLYYY

lv 3 wizard towers?! lmaooo

simple healer + giant will take this out so easy

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lorikz Kain

Lorikz Kain

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,105 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:339638
  • Souls Baptized:4,484,630

I can haz this on my GS4?

"Sir, we are surrounded!"
"Excellent! That means we can attack in any direction!"

Former: Councilor, Secretary of State, Academy Headmaster, BoI Editor In Chief, Postmaster General,

Diplomacy Director, Diplomat, Express Delivery Staff, RADAR (SWAG), Mentor, Recruiter,

Echo CO, Echo XO, Delta XO, Alpha MS, Mentor Staff, Academy Staff, Vault (Mattech)

(TLDR: No Longer Relevant)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

I can haz this on my GS4?

yep got on my iphone & GS2 tablet

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lorikz Kain

Lorikz Kain

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,105 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:339638
  • Souls Baptized:4,484,630

Started my clan :D

"Sir, we are surrounded!"
"Excellent! That means we can attack in any direction!"

Former: Councilor, Secretary of State, Academy Headmaster, BoI Editor In Chief, Postmaster General,

Diplomacy Director, Diplomat, Express Delivery Staff, RADAR (SWAG), Mentor, Recruiter,

Echo CO, Echo XO, Delta XO, Alpha MS, Mentor Staff, Academy Staff, Vault (Mattech)

(TLDR: No Longer Relevant)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Davian

Davian

AKA Marneus Calgar

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,141 posts
  • Resources:

It's just there so any star happy person who decided to move on is easily taken down. I don't care for what league I'm in. I was Crystal 1 before I started farming instead. That's what I'm doing right now. I bet I could 3-Star it quite easily with a Level 3 Hog Rider Rush backed up by some Healers or a Pekka. ;)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

You probably could. shame you have a long way to those upgrades though

It's just there so any star happy person who decided to move on is easily taken down. I don't care for what league I'm in. I was Crystal 1 before I started farming instead. That's what I'm doing right now. I bet I could 3-Star it quite easily with a Level 3 Hog Rider Rush backed up by some Healers or a Pekka. ;)

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

LordZetano

LordZetano

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 209 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:545543
  • Souls Baptized:4982

I just downloaded this! :)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

Your pekkas have nothing on my level 6 teslas.

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

I'm only at lvl 22 right now but I'd be glad to join an IRON clan if we get one going.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Jeff Goines

Jeff Goines

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,480 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:535295
  • Souls Baptized:1,926,602
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
Count me in as well!
Level 70 or so, but not really active the last couple of weeks. Am now in a clan to support my son and his friends, but that is really no fun at all.

ARE YOU USING ALL YOUR AID SLOTS?????

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Davian

Davian

AKA Marneus Calgar

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,141 posts
  • Resources:

Your pekkas have nothing on my level 6 teslas.

New base is up, bring it. ;)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users