Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

IRON Meetup

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo

Spend a month in the United States. Then we're talking.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Blade 619

Blade 619

Master of Nukes

• IRON President
  • 7,579 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:040973
  • Souls Baptized:7,122,755
  • Squadron:Kilo
  • Discord ID:Blade

Too pricey to do my elective in the US at the moment. Don't worry man, I nearly have an income xD

40973-detailed.png

Blade 619 you have been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

I will remember this, Blade, and I will be forever grateful... oh hell words fail me!  ( @ )( @ )

Revenge is best served cold, tasting of vanilla yoghurt with vanilla and chocolate balls.

Leave it to Blade to step in and say the most completely true post in this thread. You make my day Sir.  

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Greatest Mothers

Greatest Mothers

Wrought IRON

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 113 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:561490
  • Souls Baptized:NOT ENOUGH
  • Squadron:Delta

I'm planning on spending a month in Tobago 20/7 - 14/8 if anyone wants to say hi xD

Good choice.
Some years ago we went on Trinidad and Tobago during carnival: really spectacular, better than Rio de Janeiro's most famous one (even the carnival on Tenerife is better than Rio, according me, but maybe the Trinidad one is the very best of the world).

Spider.
"Enemy Blood - the ultimate beauty treatment for wymyn's skin! Original recipe based on real enemies' blood!" - Femocratic advert.

"I find very interesting your idea that the students are representing the institution even when they're performing sex. In that case, a prize for the best performers would be quite appropriate, I think" - Spider.

"How you dare? I spent all that money in very useful things for my nation! Meh...I admit that in Femocratic Lands there's also widespread prostitution (even if we call it "affairs with gifts")" - Vampir.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users