Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Psych test

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976
  • Squadron:Kilo

Nope, not me.

You reach out to the world and pull in experiences of all forms and kinds. Spontaneous, immediate and active, you have a natural tendency to win, whether this is in the business world or on the freeway. In the right context this can be a positive encouragement to those around you. In the wrong context it can lead to a pathetic display of ego and misplaced pride. You are always on the prowl for clues as to how to win. Usually this behavior is unconscious or playful but the sense of play can rapidly disappear if you are found to be losing in the aforementioned contest. Only those who don’t compete are met with derision. You love to be the center of attention. The moment at hand is always of prime concern. Worries about the future or the past, or abstract discussions of philosophical matters are something for others to concern themselves with. Emotions are fleeting and often used as tactics.

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

emudevelopment

emudevelopment

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,144 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:588279
  • Souls Baptized:Enough
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

LOL, just proved to my self this test is completely false.... I chose A as my sole answer for each question. Each time I did this I recieved a unique response... Try it for yourself go through once choosing only A. Then close the page go through again. Wow that was ridiculous.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord Winter

Lord Winter

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 164 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:543625
  • Squadron:Delta

Your Diagnosis:

Thoughtful to the extreme, you are often obsessed with perfection and the rules governing your personal interests. Your world is black and white. You love to work within a logical system, such as language, computer programming, or mathematics. Manipulating a system that can be completely understood is a distinct pleasure to you, because of your confidence in the underlying veracity of your belief system. Because of your appreciation for logic and order, those who speak or think in a sloppy manner are apt to generate more than their share of wrath. Although very amiable, you are not drawn to friendships out of a sense of personal need. You are just as happy by yourself with a good book or puzzle. Because you are so involved with thought, you will on occasion have difficulty dealing with the day-to-day problems of a normal life. Taking out the trash, doing the dishes, these are often left until the last possible moment, if at all.

Verdict = Surprized how accurate it is.

Aequali tenore ... Donec End.

Posted Image

Unwavering... Till the End.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fox Fire

Fox Fire

Vice-Chair of the Lobster Party

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,767 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:527884
  • Souls Baptized:1,083,443
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Fox Fire

Right off the bat... With question one.....

I see something odd....

"Which of these circles is angry?"

I notice the screen appears to be slightly flashing. So I took a screenshot and viewed it full size. There, I noticed the flashing not only stops, but there seems to be an irregularity in the picture itself:

Screenshot-5_zps624fd34c.png

Notice the very top of the image is a slightly different color....

Why? Am I being subliminally messaged here? :P

Looking at it after doing this, I can clearly see, the flashing is indeed a difference in color going from top to bottom....

Not sure if anyone else noticed this....

Anyway... I'll answer the first question now and proceed.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fox Fire

Fox Fire

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,767 posts
  • Resources:
You are in a perpetual quest to find the new, the exciting. Emotionally volatile, you are known for sudden changes of opinion, of appreciation, and behavior. Following rules and established methods is difficult for you and the difficulties of higher education are usually quite daunting. Knowledge is best gained through an intimate association with the matter at hand. Usually driven by attitudes and desires of the group, you are talented in an established field of endeavor. Emotions come and go without a strong understanding of their causes. They are unexpected guests in an otherwise placid landscape. You live by your own codes of conduct, which can be noble or terrible depending on the individual. Authority is meaningless to you. You hate to be predictable, at all costs. Rarely verbally effusive, you can at times feel as if your feelings are too deep for words. You are very observant, but rarely express these observations to others.

I rushed through the rest of the quiz answering A because it soon became apparent that it didn't matter which one I chose, nor did I find any correlation between picture and question. Most of the time I found myself thinking "Um... Neither?" and just picked A, because there was no correlation whatsoever.

I agree slightly with the assessment and will now experiment by doing the same exact thing twice. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fox Fire

Fox Fire

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,767 posts
  • Resources:

Answering A for everything:

You are not a leader of men but an organizer of men. You need order and organization to feel secure about your life. You will usually have extensive knowledge of your family history and tradition. You have little use for things that are not useful. Hard work, thrift and dedication are the way to your heart. You will always deal with others in a steadfast and straightforward manner, and will consequently expect others to behave the same way. The strange, the illicit, the unusual, have no place in your mindset. Proper planning and organization is a distinct pleasure to you. Because of your sense of responsibility, you will often accept leadership roles that can be onerous and difficult. Your thinking is sequential. Relationships for you often revolve around a sense of mutual responsibility. Good parenting is of prime importance, as is the duties that one lover has to another. You are intensely loyal, but on occasion can be so obsessed with the duties of a relationship that you can forget to address the private moments that give a relationship meaning. Oddly, you can be extremely sentimental.

Answering A for every question:

You are not a leader of men but an organizer of men. You need order and organization to feel secure about your life. You will usually have extensive knowledge of your family history and tradition. You have little use for things that are not useful. Hard work, thrift and dedication are the way to your heart. You will always deal with others in a steadfast and straightforward manner, and will consequently expect others to behave the same way. The strange, the illicit, the unusual, have no place in your mindset. Proper planning and organization is a distinct pleasure to you. Because of your sense of responsibility, you will often accept leadership roles that can be onerous and difficult. Your thinking is sequential. Relationships for you often revolve around a sense of mutual responsibility. Good parenting is of prime importance, as is the duties that one lover has to another. You are intensely loyal, but on occasion can be so obsessed with the duties of a relationship that you can forget to address the private moments that give a relationship meaning. Oddly, you can be extremely sentimental.

This leads me to believe that the whole thing is much like astrology in the sense that is simply praises universal qualities in a way which the reader will identify with, regardless of what it actually says.

Conclusion: I never want to see this quiz again.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118
  • Squadron:Kilo

You have a poetic sensibility and an ability to see beyond the day to day. You often seem to be living in a higher realm, or to be not-of-this-earth. Occasionally you imagine interior lives for friends and associates that are near-complete fabrications based on your fears or hopes for the future. You are often not aware of your own feelings. You have a strong sense of right and wrong, and because of this are often disappointed. Despite what can sometimes be a destructive inward-turning anger, you are very gentle. You are sometimes a bit out of touch with the ebb and flow of modern life. If your behavior is out of synch with your moral values, a severe psychic disturbance can result. Because connectivity is so important to you, you can become quiet and sulky if you feel that others around do not understand your point of view.

This is what it got correct. I'd say 80% true..... Impressive.

Edited by Rafay, 08 February 2015 - 02:23 PM.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

welder572

welder572

Steadfast

• BR|Member
  • 3,597 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:130042
Your power comes from an ability to sense how things might be and to proclaim this possibility with a great force and willingness to act. You have a tendency to be romantic, and can be an idealist. This sense of how the world can be is often expressed with self-deprecatory humor. Because of your need to address the immediacy of the moment, you may not think things through to their logical end, relying instead on a feeling for how a situation SHOULD end.  You need to be liked and appreciated by others, although your attention often wanders. Sometimes you neglect old friends in favor of a new or exciting acquaintance. You have a real difficulty being alone.  Often you will seem to know how to handle a situation without exactly knowing HOW you know this. Your thoughts are often shallow. While in the excitement of the moment you can obsess about a task at hand. If it should become rote and unexciting, however, it can be dropped just as quickly.

Parts are true, others not so much.

Aid Given To IRON Members--956.5 Million
Aid Given To Non-IRON Members--21 Million
Soldiers Given--178,000
Aid Received--41 Million
300 Tech Donated to Matt Tech

Tech Donated--750

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Khandov

Khandov

Wrought IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 189 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:555876

Looks to me like some sort of troll test. It was only partially true to me.

tgE7uci.jpg

Elendil

Elendil

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,001 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:468584
  • Souls Baptized:593,208

ME:

You have a poetic sensibility and an ability to see beyond the day to day. You often seem to be living in a higher realm, or to be not-of-this-earth. Occasionally you imagine interior lives for friends and associates that are near-complete fabrications based on your fears or hopes for the future. You are often not aware of your own feelings. You have a strong sense of right and wrong, and because of this are often disappointed. Despite what can sometimes be a destructive inward-turning anger, you are very gentle. You are sometimes a bit out of touch with the ebb and flow of modern life. If your behavior is out of synch with your moral values, a severe psychic disturbance can result. Because connectivity is so important to you, you can become quiet and sulky if you feel that others around do not understand your point of view.

I need help :P

I promise you nothing but blood, sweat, tears and maybe a nice hot cuppa.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Emperor Epitome

Emperor Epitome

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 112 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:571068
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Alpha

Quiet and very self-assured, you tend to keep your own council. Pragmatic and practical to a fault, you are not one to worry about the finer points of philosophical discourse. In fact, because you are very much an individualist, you often finds yourself at odds with the established truth or the wishes of the majority. You will often earn the wrath of an employer by taking upon yourself decisions which are rightly those of your manager. You are not one to take credit unless it is deserved. Similarly however, you will also not happily give credit where it is not due. In a romantic relationship you can be very frustrating. While you do care deeply and sincerely, and are willing to work at a relationship, your confidence in your own abilities can on occasion make it difficult to see the world from a partner’s point of view. Quiet and stoic at times, you can drive a more emotional individual completely up the wall. You can become overstressed and fatigued without knowing it. Taking time to rest between bouts of hard work can help to prevent a breakdown later on.

Not bad, I'd say it's quite accurate.

linpingping1314520

linpingping1314520

Forged

• NM|Registered Users
  • 54 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:000000

delete

Edited by DeathMerchant, 08 October 2017 - 05:16 PM.
Spam. Needs deletion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users