Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

IS THIS LIFE

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

Commander Shepard

Commander Shepard

Steadfast

• NM|Former Member
  • 4,871 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:449726
  • Souls Baptized:3,970,043
  • Squadron:Kilo

Dangerous territory to be honest and would you really call it your sex life? Sounds more like a sexual fantasy.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fox Fire

Fox Fire

Vice-Chair of the Lobster Party

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,767 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:527884
  • Souls Baptized:1,083,443
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Fox Fire
Unfortunately my sex life is not as great as my fantasy. :(
Who doesn't want one of each at the same time? It would be like a metropolitan ice cream, but better. XD

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Commander Shepard

Commander Shepard

Steadfast

• NM|Former Member
  • 4,871 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:449726
  • Souls Baptized:3,970,043
  • Squadron:Kilo

Yeah I really wouldn't want one of each, I imagine that idea appeals mostly to girls. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fox Fire

Fox Fire

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,767 posts
  • Resources:

Yeah I really wouldn't want one of each, I imagine that idea appeals mostly to girls. 

Hey, I know plenty of gay/bi dudes. (OK so their pretty much all gay.)
I just like female anatomy. But women suck in terms of personality. And men can do things girls can't physically.
So am I just drunk or am I talking too much? XD

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Duderonomy

Duderonomy

NG's Best Hippie Warrior

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 984 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:534338
  • Souls Baptized:773,445
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

I just like female anatomy. But women suck in terms of personality. And men can do things girls can't physically.

Sounds like someone needs to talk to a shemale. They're not all homos. Some are "lesbians". Just ask Stewie.

Plus, they do sell penises at sex shops in most states.

But why the hate on the women? Some are too into cultural norms and social climbing for their own good, but not all are that way. And there are some guys who are genuine dbags. Don't worry about rude people. That takes time away from the good ones.

Hippie Warrior

tumblr_ltn48fQZK51qlktl7o1_500.gif

Doom War Stats: 18 offensive wars, 2 defensive wars, 38742 damage dealt, 27670 damage taken, all with 0 tech

Fox Fire

Fox Fire

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,767 posts
  • Resources:

Hey, I know plenty of gay/bi dudes. (OK so their pretty much all gay.)I just like female anatomy. But women suck in terms of personality. And men can do things girls can't physically.So am I just drunk or am I talking too much? XD
Sounds like someone needs to talk to a shemale. They're not all homos. Some are "lesbians". Just ask Stewie. Plus, they do sell penises at sex shops in most states. But why the hate on the women? Some are too into cultural norms and social climbing for their own good, but not all are that way. And there are some guys who are genuine dbags. Don't worry about rude people. That takes time away from the good ones.
Who said I hated women?

sticker,375x360.u1.png

As one, I can safely say that we are opportunist whores for the most part.
Would you ever marry a women? I wouldn't.
I'll touch them though....

Edited by Fox Fire, 02 September 2014 - 10:03 AM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Duderonomy

Duderonomy

NG's Best Hippie Warrior

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 984 posts
  • Resources:

Hey, I know plenty of gay/bi dudes. (OK so their pretty much all gay.)I just like female anatomy. But women suck in terms of personality. And men can do things girls can't physically.So am I just drunk or am I talking too much? XD
Sounds like someone needs to talk to a shemale. They're not all homos. Some are "lesbians". Just ask Stewie. Plus, they do sell penises at sex shops in most states. But why the hate on the women? Some are too into cultural norms and social climbing for their own good, but not all are that way. And there are some guys who are genuine dbags. Don't worry about rude people. That takes time away from the good ones.
Who said I hated women?

sticker,375x360.u1.png

As one, I can safely say that we are opportunist whores for the most part.
Would you ever marry a women? I wouldn't.
I'll touch them though....

I would, but I have a penchant for masochism and don't respond to drama (or actively enjoy it if I have the energy). Gotta have that prenup and/or separate finances, though. Most Americans view a credit card limit as straight-up cash. It's an insurance policy at best and a vampire at worst.

Maybe that's the secret behind the vampire craze. Almost everyone has one or wants one in their wallet.

Hippie Warrior

Doom War Stats: 18 offensive wars, 2 defensive wars, 38742 damage dealt, 27670 damage taken, all with 0 tech

Fox Fire

Fox Fire

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,767 posts
  • Resources:

Who said I hated women?sticker,375x360.u1.pngAs one, I can safely say that we are opportunist whores for the most part.Would you ever marry a women? I wouldn't.I'll touch them though.... 
I would, but I have a penchant for masochism and don't respond to drama (or actively enjoy it if I have the energy). Gotta have that prenup and/or separate finances, though. Most Americans view a credit card limit as straight-up cash. It's an insurance policy at best and a vampire at worst. Maybe that's the secret behind the vampire craze. Almost everyone has one or wants one in their wallet.

A blood sucking leach or a credit card?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Duderonomy

Duderonomy

NG's Best Hippie Warrior

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 984 posts
  • Resources:

Who said I hated women?sticker,375x360.u1.pngAs one, I can safely say that we are opportunist whores for the most part.Would you ever marry a women? I wouldn't.I'll touch them though.... 
I would, but I have a penchant for masochism and don't respond to drama (or actively enjoy it if I have the energy). Gotta have that prenup and/or separate finances, though. Most Americans view a credit card limit as straight-up cash. It's an insurance policy at best and a vampire at worst. Maybe that's the secret behind the vampire craze. Almost everyone has one or wants one in their wallet.

A blood sucking leach or a credit card?

Why not both? The leech has to be organic, though.

Hippie Warrior

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501

wait, FF is female?

forgetting in 3...2....1

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

FS108

FS108

Herder of War Dogs

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,332 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:485655
  • Souls Baptized:1,131,967
  • Discord ID:FS108

Wait, what would you do with this penis?

I would assume, the same thing anyone does with a penis....Why? What should I do with it?So yeah, I like girls more so than guys (in terms of anatomy anyway). 
 From a girls perspective I wasn't sure what you would do with, going after guys seemed far fetched.I figured it was probably for girls you said it.Anyway this is where I exit and never come back. 

Lol. Nobody wants to talk about my sex life. :(

I would like to know a bit more....../me gets on IRC to talk to FF

and your talking Bi as in liking guys and girls right? Sounds like the FS is Bi since I had 4 bfs in the past more then GF's

Death Before Dishonor

Spoiler

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fox Fire

Fox Fire

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,767 posts
  • Resources:

I would assume, the same thing anyone does with a penis....Why? What should I do with it?So yeah, I like girls more so than guys (in terms of anatomy anyway). 
 From a girls perspective I wasn't sure what you would do with, going after guys seemed far fetched.I figured it was probably for girls you said it.Anyway this is where I exit and never come back. 

and your talking Bi as in liking guys and girls right? Sounds like the FS is Bi since I had 4 bfs in the past more then GF's
No, I mean bi as in I have two legs. :V

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Cadana

Cadana

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,210 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:543690
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Alpha

What the fuck did i just watch?

I have no clue....

Posted Image
My own little linkdump, because they say links help with google:
Boekennieuws, recensies en meer | Backpacken in Australië | Compassion News Network

SQUAD: DELTA

Following some uncoordinated event, this is the official policy of Cadana Pajan. Our nation (or I) will not follow orders from anyone, unless:
1) it has been communicated clearly to me from "higher up the hierarchy" that this individual is indeed an official for IRON.
2) The orders are given, or can be verified, through the forums.

IRC accessible here: http://client01.chat.mibbit.com/?server=irc.coldfront.net&channel=%23iron

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Cadana

Cadana

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,210 posts
  • Resources:

OMFG That thing is terrifying!

Posted Image
Boekennieuws, recensies en meer | Backpacken in Australië | Compassion News Network

Following some uncoordinated event, this is the official policy of Cadana Pajan. Our nation (or I) will not follow orders from anyone, unless:
1) it has been communicated clearly to me from "higher up the hierarchy" that this individual is indeed an official for IRON.

IRC accessible here: http://client01.chat.mibbit.com/?server=irc.coldfront.net&channel=%23iron

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Cadana

Cadana

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,210 posts
  • Resources:

Poor Fox. If you want I'll talk dirty with you will listen to your stories of your sexlife and be open-minded and supportive...

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Duderonomy

Duderonomy

NG's Best Hippie Warrior

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 984 posts
  • Resources:

No, I mean bi as in I have two legs. :V

Tripods rool 4eva. Until you kick them in the nuts.

Hippie Warrior

Peggy Inga

Peggy Inga

Freshly IRONed

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 44 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:561853

Amazing. You talk like spider and vampir when they're a little drunk: the same despise for female personality, the same appreciation for female anatomy.

"When he's killed by the sex toy then she has to consider its usefulness vs lethality" ;)

Can I attack someone, I feel like a condom still in its packet unused 😜

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Noxxy503

Noxxy503

Quenched

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 292 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:562643
  • Souls Baptized:878

LMFAO :lol:

*EDIT*

I LOL at the clip, not at anyone's responses!

If you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree.. It will spend it's whole life believing it's a failure.

Posted Image

Thus the chain of hatred begins. That is
what we know as history.. And from it, we learn that humans are
incapable of opening thier eyes: of understanding each other.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Greatest Mothers

Greatest Mothers

Wrought IRON

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 113 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:561490
  • Souls Baptized:NOT ENOUGH
  • Squadron:Delta
Not exactly.
She write "I can safely say that we are opportunist whores for the most part" - I agree, the majority of women I know are so. That's why I consider myself very lucky to have meet Spider many years ago :-)
But she also write: "Would you ever marry a women? I wouldn't." - I strongly disagree about that. We have the project to marry, when we'll retire from our jobs, with our sons as witnesses of the brides, and as honeymoon a four-months cruise around the world, in suite.

Vampir.
"Enemy Blood - the ultimate beauty treatment for wymyn's skin! Original recipe based on real enemies' blood!" - Femocratic advert.

"I find very interesting your idea that the students are representing the institution even when they're performing sex. In that case, a prize for the best performers would be quite appropriate, I think" - Spider.

"How you dare? I spent all that money in very useful things for my nation! Meh...I admit that in Femocratic Lands there's also widespread prostitution (even if we call it "affairs with gifts")" - Vampir.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Noxxy503

Noxxy503

Quenched

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 292 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:562643
  • Souls Baptized:878

Wow, I feel like i should read this tread..

If you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree.. It will spend it's whole life believing it's a failure.

Posted Image

Thus the chain of hatred begins. That is
what we know as history.. And from it, we learn that humans are
incapable of opening thier eyes: of understanding each other.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users