Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

IS THIS LIFE

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

Greatest Mothers

Greatest Mothers

Wrought IRON

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 113 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:561490
  • Souls Baptized:NOT ENOUGH
  • Squadron:Delta
Hello guys.
Spider here.
I just changed the avatar with a VERY terrific one!!!
Please don't be scared, I just playing, he? ;-)
"Enemy Blood - the ultimate beauty treatment for wymyn's skin! Original recipe based on real enemies' blood!" - Femocratic advert.

"I find very interesting your idea that the students are representing the institution even when they're performing sex. In that case, a prize for the best performers would be quite appropriate, I think" - Spider.

"How you dare? I spent all that money in very useful things for my nation! Meh...I admit that in Femocratic Lands there's also widespread prostitution (even if we call it "affairs with gifts")" - Vampir.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Peggy Inga

Peggy Inga

Freshly IRONed

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 44 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:561853
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

I checked it, there's no need to write "i'm spider": only you play so heavy. I would prefer something else, something unrelated with real life, because that flag is a real threat and not a joke, even if only the threat of a little bunch of mad women.

I have a son, you have two sons, dismiss it please, and stay in topic: this topic is quite funny, ja?

"When he's killed by the sex toy then she has to consider its usefulness vs lethality" ;)

Can I attack someone, I feel like a condom still in its packet unused 😜

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Greatest Mothers

Greatest Mothers

Wrought IRON

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 113 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:561490
  • Souls Baptized:NOT ENOUGH
  • Squadron:Delta

I checked it, there's no need to write "i'm spider": only you play so heavy. I would prefer something else, something unrelated with real life, because that flag is a real threat and not a joke, even if only the threat of a little bunch of mad women.
I have a son, you have two sons, dismiss it please, and stay in topic: this topic is quite funny, ja?

She's currently snoring and you're right: I just changed it with the good old labrys, that's just funny, well stylized and not threatening at all. Sometimes she go over-the-top, as usual.

Unfortunately my sex life is not as great as my fantasy :(

I suggest you to concentrate yourself on a single fantasy each time: if you have too many fantasies all together, is very difficult to realize even one.
Vampir.
"Enemy Blood - the ultimate beauty treatment for wymyn's skin! Original recipe based on real enemies' blood!" - Femocratic advert.

"I find very interesting your idea that the students are representing the institution even when they're performing sex. In that case, a prize for the best performers would be quite appropriate, I think" - Spider.

"How you dare? I spent all that money in very useful things for my nation! Meh...I admit that in Femocratic Lands there's also widespread prostitution (even if we call it "affairs with gifts")" - Vampir.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976
  • Squadron:Kilo
So, what the hell is going on here?

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Solider

Solider

Wrought IRON

• NM|Former Member
  • 224 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:561662
  • Souls Baptized:0
Idk

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Peggy Inga

Peggy Inga

Freshly IRONed

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 44 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:561853

Idk

We are discussing about the meaning of life and also about the inappropriate flag and inappropriate movies of someone - what''s idk?

"When he's killed by the sex toy then she has to consider its usefulness vs lethality" ;)

Can I attack someone, I feel like a condom still in its packet unused 😜

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Third King

Third King

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 6,250 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:352151
  • Souls Baptized:4,287,567
  • Squadron:Foxtrot

Kicking this much ass makes me warm and fuzzy.
Third King you have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

linpingping1314520

linpingping1314520

Forged

• NM|Registered Users
  • 54 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:000000

delete

Edited by DeathMerchant, 08 October 2017 - 05:17 PM.
Spam. Needs deletion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users