Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah dies

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Lanyaie

Lanyaie

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 243 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:532122
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Died at age 90. He's been replaced by someone aged 78 years old and in bad condition.

Edited by Lanyaie, 23 January 2015 - 12:24 AM.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Khandov

Khandov

Wrought IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 189 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:555876

90 is not short.. and now it looks like Saudi Arab crown will change heads swiftly.

tgE7uci.jpg

Lanyaie

Lanyaie

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 243 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:532122

At this point I'm more concerned about how this will change Saudi Arabia's foreign policy. 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Road2Victory

Road2Victory

Traitor

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 16,979 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552089
  • Souls Baptized:556,516

Hmmm yup Saudi Arabia should also watch closely whats happening in Yemen as well their borders near Iraq.  

Posted Image
Joshua 1:9
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"- Winston Churchill
"War does not determine who is right-only who is left" -Bertrand Russell
"We shall show mercy, but shall not ask for it"- Winston Churchill
"You ask what the aim is? I tell you it is victory- total victory"- Winston Churchill

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976
  • Squadron:Kilo

At this point I'm more concerned about how this will change Saudi Arabia's foreign policy. 

It will not

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

Yup. The new king clearly stated that the direction of Saudi foreign policy will not change. (we will stay America's bitch till eternity).

Burn in Hell Abdullah you cunt.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Blade 619

Blade 619

Master of Nukes

• IRON President
  • 7,579 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:040973
  • Souls Baptized:7,122,755
  • Discord ID:Blade

Yup. The new king clearly stated that the direction of Saudi foreign policy will not change. (we will stay America's bitch till eternity).

You say that, but it's brought you tremendous wealth and stability during a period of regional instability... 

40973-detailed.png

Blade 619 you have been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

I will remember this, Blade, and I will be forever grateful... oh hell words fail me!  ( @ )( @ )

Revenge is best served cold, tasting of vanilla yoghurt with vanilla and chocolate balls.

Leave it to Blade to step in and say the most completely true post in this thread. You make my day Sir.  

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782

I guess you're one of those nice muslim's I hear so much about. Believe me... I wish the whole planet would stop buying your oil.

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

You say that, but it's brought you tremendous wealth and stability during a period of regional instability... 

You don't know what your talking about. But I don't blame you. I'm not an Arab. I'm a simple guy like you. These terrible ppl horde massie amounts of wealth and refuse to share it with poor countries.

Did you know that the founder of Saudi Arabia (Abdul Aziz), the chieftain of Saud tribe had 22 wives and 45 princes. Saudi Arab's wretched exisencxe is a disgrace to Islam and humanity. They are the funders of ISIS and TTP. But its cool cuz they be cool w/ the US.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

I guess you're one of those nice muslim's I hear so much about. Believe me... I wish the whole planet would stop buying your oil.

Please USA for once in your life do something good and not fund these petro-trolls.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

Minister of the Dark Arts

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:162944
  • Souls Baptized:1,876,873

Their foreign policy is more or less in lockstep with US foriegn policy :rolleyes: , perhaps you were alluding to their internal policies? :P Well, atleast they arent an aparthied state.

Edited by Shahenshah, 25 January 2015 - 11:17 AM.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Khandov

Khandov

Wrought IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 189 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:555876

Their foreign policy is more or less in lockstep with US foriegn policy :rolleyes: , perhaps you were alluding to their internal policies? :P Well, atleast they arent an aparthied state.

Possession of Bible is a criminal offence there, punishable by jail and no change will occur there.

You don't know what your talking about. But I don't blame you. I'm not an Arab. I'm a simple guy like you. These terrible ppl horde massie amounts of wealth and refuse to share it with poor countries.

Did you know that the founder of Saudi Arabia (Abdul Aziz), the chieftain of Saud tribe had 22 wives and 45 princes. Saudi Arab's wretched exisencxe is a disgrace to Islam and humanity. They are the funders of ISIS and TTP. But its cool cuz they be cool w/ the US.

They need to drop their oil somewhere.Its "cool" because of the oil. They also got financing ISIS back at them like a tomahawk; one of their generals died of the IS bomb attack. Now they will press their big brother to keep throwing drones at that Desert Vietnam.

tgE7uci.jpg

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

Minister of the Dark Arts

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:162944
  • Souls Baptized:1,876,873

Possession of Bible is a criminal offence there, punishable by jail and no change will occur there.

They need to drop their oil somewhere.Its "cool" because of the oil. They also got financing ISIS back at them like a tomahawk; one of their generals died of the IS bomb attack. Now they will press their big brother to keep throwing drones at that Desert Vietnam.

It is good you clarified that you were referring to their internal policies and not the foriegn policies, that would have led to an awkward moment during the time a strong US delegation is visiting KSA.

My friends, the foriegn policies arent based on human rights or morality or legality, they're based purely on self-interests. I'm amazed so many here believe there's more to this and keep attempting to provide legal and moral justifications when a simple and quick digging in contemporary history would provide contradictions and rip those justifications apart.

Edited by Shahenshah, 28 January 2015 - 07:33 AM.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

James

James

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,152 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:002621

Hmmm yup Saudi Arabia should also watch closely whats happening in Yemen as well their borders near Iraq.  

Saudi Arabia has the fourth largest defense budget and one of the most advanced Military in the world. I doubt they will have issue with ISIS or the Houthi's, especially when the Houthi's have no stake in Saudi Arabia. ISIS has made enemies with Iran as well, the two significant regional powers. ISIS lost this war the day they started it. The only reason they exist, and are able to destabilize the region is because of Western involvement.

King Abdullah has done more for assimilating, and modernizing the beliefs of Saudi Arabia without causing more bloodshed than their already is. He's a genius and I hope his half-brother follows suit.

If you want a clarification, King Abdullah is sending young Citizens to Western nations (mostly to the United States) to study and learn the culture. They come back with much more liberal views and over time will eventually counter the strict and unwavering views of the old and dying. 

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ghux

Ghux

i like long dong

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 36 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:047729
  • Souls Baptized:Third Reich

King Abdullah has done more for assimilating, and modernizing the beliefs of Saudi Arabia without causing more bloodshed than their already is. He's a genius and I hope his half-brother follows suit.

According to an article or two I read the day after he died, his brother is fairly similar in progressivenessivity, I think.

Posted Image

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

If you want a clarification, King Abdullah is sending young Citizens to Western nations (mostly to the United States) to study and learn the culture. They come back with much more liberal views and over time will eventually counter the strict and unwavering views of the old and dying. 

Well that's really really optimistic thinking....I guess in a 1000 years Saudi Arab will catch up w/ the rest of the world......

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595

If they are so advanced why doesn't IRAN ask for help with ISIS then from Saudi Arabia? Unless you're saying this is a matter of pride to Iran? 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501

If they are so advanced why doesn't IRAN ask for help with ISIS then from Saudi Arabia? Unless you're saying this is a matter of pride to Iran? 

Iran goes around "we want to help" and everyone replies "stay in your little hole".

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

James

James

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,152 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:002621

Well that's really really optimistic thinking....I guess in a 1000 years Saudi Arab will catch up w/ the rest of the world......

2 years ago a woman would be arrested for sitting the driver's seat of a car, now they are being handed drivers license. Not to mention the heavy investment in educating women in higher education institutions.

Because the United States won't allow any cooperation within the middle east aside from US led cooperation. The objective since the Eisenhower administration has been to destabilize the middle east. Take the Iraq-Iran war for example. The eight year long conflict was fueld by US intervention. As soon as Iraq gained ground and the tied had turned, the US pulled funding and supplies allowing the Iranians to turn the momentum. This process went on for nearly a decade until Iran and Iraq decided a million dead soldiers was not worth an outside induced conflict.

Arab's and Persian's have also historically been belligerent to each other, the only time they've ever been united is when they have a common enemy. ISIS would be a suitable nominee for said cooperation; but, the US will not allow it. The US is already upset about the level of cooperation that exists.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Road2Victory

Road2Victory

Traitor

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 16,979 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552089
  • Souls Baptized:556,516

Road2Victory, on 22 Jan 2015 - 21:34, said:snapback.png

Saudi Arabia has the fourth largest defense budget and one of the most advanced Military in the world. I doubt they will have issue with ISIS or the Houthi's, especially when the Houthi's have no stake in Saudi Arabia. ISIS has made enemies with Iran as well, the two significant regional powers. ISIS lost this war the day they started it. The only reason they exist, and are able to destabilize the region is because of Western involvement.

Yeah but it was with Al Qaead is a different story especially with the 9/11 attacks.  

Posted Image
Joshua 1:9
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"- Winston Churchill
"War does not determine who is right-only who is left" -Bertrand Russell
"We shall show mercy, but shall not ask for it"- Winston Churchill
"You ask what the aim is? I tell you it is victory- total victory"- Winston Churchill

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users