Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ISIS - Burning POW

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Lanyaie

Lanyaie

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 243 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:532122
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Evolution fucked up somewhere, ISIS is a good example.

"video of Jordanian pilot being TORCHED to death in a cage in yet another new low for humanity"

More and more reasons are being given to just forget our morals for a day and make sure everyone affiliated with/supporting ISIS is killed.
I looked at the images of the burning, I couldn't get myself to watch a man burned alive. For those that want it, just the images are extremely graphic. 

Video  NSFL - Click at your own discretion. I didn't feel like posting this but I feel like people need to realize just how bad this situation is.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fox Fire

Fox Fire

Vice-Chair of the Lobster Party

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,767 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:527884
  • Souls Baptized:1,083,443
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Fox Fire

The shit they do is terrible. We all know that. Getting involved isn't going to change generations of brainwashing. Have you seen what they teach their children? It doesn't matter what we do. The next generation already has this instilled in their minds. If we kill off their parents, it just gives them more of a reason to carry the legacy.

Unless we want to stoop to the same lows as Islamic State.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782
  • Squadron:Kilo

That is honestly the most vicious death I have ever seen. Only one way to deal with these monsters... extermination.

We have the means, we just need the leader.

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lanyaie

Lanyaie

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 243 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:532122

The shit they do is terrible. We all know that. Getting involved isn't going to change generations of brainwashing. Have you seen what they teach their children? It doesn't matter what we do. The next generation already has this instilled in their minds. If we kill off their parents, it just gives them more of a reason to carry the legacy.

Translation: "Let them do what they want" 

This is no longer about upholding our morals. These people have already shown that they're inhuman, we should treat them as such. 

I was not going to watch that video, yet I decided to do so anyhow. I feel sickened by what I saw. These people deserve nothing less than death. If they believe their mythical being will reward them when they're dead, so be it. If for any reason their children want to follow in their footsteps, they can also join them in the grave. 

Regarding the video....I don't even know what to say, if you're going to be pathetic and kill a man...just do it. Fucking scumbags burned him alive and recorded it....

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441

Nuke em

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595

As inhuman as this is, it is unsurprising. The longer this goes on, the more inept the UN looks. A fully united effort is needed to change. So, that would mean even nation in the UN cooperating with each other, no questions asked. This means Pakistan also going in, Russia, USA, All of Europe, I would even say South and North Korea. But I don't see that happening. We can't set aside our differences for a common goal. Yet, nobody has the backbone and strength to stand up and change this. Everybody is looking out for themselves, The United States included. The reason why there isn't a world war going on right now is because of Nukes. It keeps people in check. Leadership is lacking and has been lacking. If the threat of nuclear war was gone, there would be war. 

Humanity is divided and the UN is too divided to fix these problems. Problems such as Racism, Sexism, and Creed exist still in the 21st century. Nobody can provide a solution. its seems very little has been done since WW2. Cept for fancy Tech, and other things to distract people. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976

Here's a good idea: feed the bodies of killed ISIS members to starved pigs. This apparently means they wouldn't get into "paradise" and would instead face "eternal damnation". Should add a considerable deterrent factor for these nutjobs.

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

James

James

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,152 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:002621

They didn't start beheading people of certain nationalities until said nation got involved. Russia has an obligation to protect Kurdistan since they created them. NATO should pull out and let the Arab states and Persia take care of it. Iran won't let ISIS grow but can't get involved because we are preventing anyone who can actually fight ISIS from doing anything. The only people we're supplying weapons too slow the effectiveness of those who can stop them. 

Let Assad do his thing, let Iran do their thing, let Russia support Assad and Kurdistan and we can stop spending ridiculous amounts of money. I believe the cost is something like 1.8million Dollars per ISIS member killed at the moment. Talk about an ineffective military campaign.

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fox Fire

Fox Fire

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,767 posts
  • Resources:

Translation: "Let them do what they want" 

This is no longer about upholding our morals. These people have already shown that they're inhuman, we should treat them as such. 

I was not going to watch that video, yet I decided to do so anyhow. I feel sickened by what I saw. These people deserve nothing less than death. If they believe their mythical being will reward them when they're dead, so be it. If for any reason their children want to follow in their footsteps, they can also join them in the grave. 

Regarding the video....I don't even know what to say, if you're going to be pathetic and kill a man...just do it. Fucking scumbags burned him alive and recorded it....

Translation: "Let's keep doing the same exact thing over and over and over and over and over and over, etc... Getting the same result but somehow expecting a different result if we just do it ten thousand times...."

Stop bringing morals into this. It's just as immoral to let them solve their own differences and do nothing as it is to BACK to Iraq, bomb and kill people. Our "intervention" in Iraq created this sick group. What the actual fuck makes you think doing the same thing again is going to produce a different outcome?

Should we mass murder and slaughter the countless children who have already been raised on the ideology? Should we litterally commit genocide to remove the problem? Or should we let the people who actually live there solve their own fucking problems? The world doesn't need American bombs to solve their problems. They need to do shit for themselves. They're perfectly capable.

What people don't seem to understand is that Islamic States entire ideology, purpose and goals are 100% caused and driven by foreign intervention.

Trying to solve the problem by adding to the problem is not a valid solution to the problem.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Robert my friend... the UN is a mob of international lobbyists on a mission to suck as much wealth out of the USA as possible.

They are self-serving parasites, thumping their chests and acting like they matter.

They will do nothing about this because there is no money to embezzel and nothing to smuggle. Worthless.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

TheWanderer

TheWanderer

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,136 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:540466
  • Souls Baptized:1,106,444
  • Squadron:Alpha

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-31124900

Well, that's one way of handling it...

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Good thing they didn't hand her over to the US... Obama would have let her go.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

TheWanderer

TheWanderer

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,136 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:540466
  • Souls Baptized:1,106,444
  • Squadron:Alpha

I like to take a balanced view on these things, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't growing tired of seeing these lunatics and their 'pious' deeds.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fox Fire

Fox Fire

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,767 posts
  • Resources:

Well now..... I'm not even sure what to say about that bit...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

James

James

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,152 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:002621

Those two were sentenced to death already for terrorist attacks. Good show, but not a response.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595

cause thats going to help things. And yeah, I can see that happening in the UN. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Road2Victory

Road2Victory

Traitor

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 16,979 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552089
  • Souls Baptized:556,516

Jordan executed two militants including the one that this insane group wanted. 

Posted Image
Joshua 1:9
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"- Winston Churchill
"War does not determine who is right-only who is left" -Bertrand Russell
"We shall show mercy, but shall not ask for it"- Winston Churchill
"You ask what the aim is? I tell you it is victory- total victory"- Winston Churchill

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Jordan executed two militants terrorists including the one that this insane group of Islamic terrorists wanted. 

Fixed that for ya.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

Minister of the Dark Arts

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:162944
  • Souls Baptized:1,876,873

Hang convicted criminals on death row as soon as their release is demanded by ISIS. That'll make em think before they request another one released. 

That's what we've started doing, ending death row moratarium (we had that to enable EU trade concessions, first world problems -.-) on the near and dear of TTP. Havent had any high profile kidnappings since. Basically, our army told em to fuck off, for every one kidnapping they do, dozens of their associates (relatives etc) are picked up for interrogation  (you know..) and a few already convicted ones are hanged. There are likely going to be some human rights abuses unfortunately, but yea, we arent really seeking to be the moralist flagbearers anyway.

So the equation is that kidnaping is going to be very very costly and the end result will always be a huge net negative.

Edited by Shahenshah, 04 February 2015 - 08:11 AM.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976

Well now..... I'm not even sure what to say about that bit...

Hang convicted criminals on death row as soon as their release is demanded by ISIS. That'll make em think before they request another one released. 

That's what we've started doing, ending death row moratarium (we had that to enable EU trade concessions, first world problems -.-) on the near and dear of TTP. Havent had any high profile kidnappings since. Basically, our army told em to fuck off, for every one kidnapping they do, dozens of their associates (relatives etc) are picked up for interrogation  (you know..) and a few already convicted ones are hanged. There are likely going to be some human rights abuses unfortunately, but yea, we arent really seeking to be the moralist flagbearers anyway.

So the equation is that kidnaping is going to be very very costly and the end result will always be a huge net negative.

Good show by Jordan and I'm happy to see Pakistan move in that direction as well. Europe too should stop pussyfooting around and start executing sentenced jihadists as an immediate response to terror attacks

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users