Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

3 college students shot dead

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

Minister of the Dark Arts

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:162944
  • Souls Baptized:1,876,873
  • Squadron:Kilo
Interesting how it was the social media outburst that forced the mainstream media to report that three students were shot dead, execution style.

I saw the news in social media, I checked mainstream sites, nothing was there, only until the noise became too loud did it get picked...why?

Because the three students who were shot dead were Muslims.

Had it been other way around, it would have been exactly opposite, households would have had running headline commentaries and terrorism experts plastering the screens. No, but since its a white male, the guy needed access to "mental facilities"... Yea, you think terrorists don't need access to one? I don't think you pursue paralegal studies if you have mental problems.

The guy isnt a terrorist because he had parking disputes? Bs. He had issues with multiple neighbors, he shot those he could easily identify as to be Muslims.

The guys social media posts make clear what his motive was. He was an athiest and hated religion. He picked on those he could easily identify.

I also don't see our athiest friends here and else where apologising for the actions of this terrorist and bigot, just as they expected us to apologize for Paris shooting, I fully expect the notable ahiests to issue an apology for an act they condemn and did not commit.

Same goes for my passionate-about-guns friend.

Edited by Shahenshah, 12 February 2015 - 06:11 AM.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Oliva

Oliva

Quenched

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 277 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:570111
  • Souls Baptized:20,637
  • Squadron:Alpha

Sucks that stuff like this happens, no one no matter what religion they follow should be murdered in cold blood.

Posted Image
NUKED 6 times so far in our war against TOP as of Feb 20th
The Lessons we made are to never retain your own fears.
it's life after life, pride over pride we've seen.

Yggdrazil

Yggdrazil

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,362 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:257166
  • Squadron:Delta

Did this happen in the US?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

Minister of Internal Affairs

• Council Member
  • 13,148 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:474454
  • Souls Baptized:7,295,300
  • Discord ID:Imran#8180
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/12/us/muslim-student-shootings-north-carolina.html?_r=0

Classified Intel on Empire of Imran:

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:
It was quite funny as the social media was erupting and all mainstream sites hadn't reported it, and I'm not reporting about just one site. Its as if suddenly everyone decided on their own to not run with it.

The silence was so defeaning that once my friend showed it to me I thought its probably some bs rumor making the rounds on the internet.

Only when I woke up the next day, and with so much noise did they report, because the hypocracy was getting all too blatant and obvious even for the good citizens of free socities. Can't risk the plebs doubting balanced and free media :-)

Edited by Shahenshah, 12 February 2015 - 08:16 AM.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fox Fire

Fox Fire

Vice-Chair of the Lobster Party

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,767 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:527884
  • Souls Baptized:1,083,443
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Fox Fire

I dont have social medias.... Any link to this?

NVMD...

*Reads*

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fox Fire

Fox Fire

Vice-Chair of the Lobster Party

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,767 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:527884
  • Souls Baptized:1,083,443
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Fox Fire

Hmm. I'm not sure if this was hate crime. There have been numerous accounts of minorities being killed at odd times for reasons completely unrelated to what's going on the world (in regards to race/religion).

Based on the evidence, I want to say this was not a hate crime and just coincidence that it happened to be during a time of dispute between Muslims and non-muslims. But IDK. And nobody in this thread knows. The only person who does know is Mr. Hicks.

Shame that people are using such inconclusive violence as a means to divide communities though. Why does everyone have to generalize? Why can't we just settle with "this person was bad" instead of "these people are bad?"

The global religious tension is building. And I don't think it's going to end well.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:
http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2015/02/chapel-hill-shooting-western-media-bigotry-150211083909613.html

A must read.

Fox, don't miss out on the obvious satire in my original post just to point out silliness in the previous thread.

Edited by Shahenshah, 12 February 2015 - 09:41 AM.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Commander Shepard

Commander Shepard

Steadfast

• NM|Former Member
  • 4,871 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:449726
  • Souls Baptized:3,970,043

Th satire was the atheist part right, how do we know they were Muslims?

They could have being atheists, unless they all share the same foreign traits that make them obvious Muslims. 

If there is a reason I had to hate Muslims is that all people who look like a Muslim are probably a Muslim which is something terrible wrong with the Islam. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

TheWanderer

TheWanderer

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,136 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:540466
  • Souls Baptized:1,106,444
  • Squadron:Alpha

"Muslims only newsworthy when behind a gun. Not in front [of] it,"

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-31421363

It can't really be that surprising to anyone that the media is biased.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

silly shah, those 3 people were clearly not americans so why would he american media report on it? >_>

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782

I don't buy into the hate crime campaign. Nobody murders anyone without hate, and the punishment for murder should be the same no matter what. This man murdered 3 human beings, and should be put to death as far as I'm concerned. You can't hang the dude twice because he hated muslims. This is not an act of terrorism. Terrorism is killing, or destroying property, for the purpose of changing government policy or making a political statement. This was straight up murder because the guy hated muslims. The way things are in the world today, I'm surprised it is not happening every day. I fear that because we have a President that refuses to stand up for the people he was elected to protect, the people will do whatever they feel they must do to protect themselves. This is awful, but I'm not shocked that it happened.

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Khandov

Khandov

Wrought IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 189 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:555876

An event that confirms what many of us knew already; that Western media do not care about consistency of fair reporting, only about the goals of those who invest in them. No problems about generalizing against islam, but when events give opportunity to do the same with their favorite belief.. (Yes, atheism IS a belief, in God's non-existance), nu-uuh. The only fair thing that can be said about it is:

Why can't we just settle with "this person was bad" instead of "these people are bad?"

You can ostracize Islam for the deeds of violent few, but do remember this hurts ordinary Muslims as much as the rest and they need our support in combatting radicalism, not being pushed right into its embrace.

tgE7uci.jpg

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976

So the misanthrope guy, who also happens to be an Atheist finally becomes unhinged and shoots his neighbors who happen to be Muslims over a parking dispute is now labeled terrorism and a hate crime.

By this very logic, the actions of a misanthrope teenager who also happens to play CS and later becomes unhinged and shoots up his school over a girl turning him down should be labeled terrorism and gamer crime.

I think what's really telling here just how desperately some people are trying to paint a religious aspect to this story.

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

James

James

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,152 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:002621

So the misanthrope guy, who also happens to be an Atheist finally becomes unhinged and shoots his neighbors who happen to be Muslims over a parking dispute is now labeled terrorism and a hate crime.

By this very logic, the actions of a misanthrope teenager who also happens to play CS and later becomes unhinged and shoots up his school over a girl turning him down should be labeled terrorism and gamer crime.

I think what's really telling here just how desperately some people are trying to paint a religious aspect to this story.

The question I'd ask is: Would he have been as hostile if they were not muslim, or did not have a middle eastern appearance? 

The offender was clearly anti-religion to a sever degree. Naturally, he would be more hostile towards a group of people he knew were religous; evident by the hijab and other physical features.

So I would say no, he wouldn't have been as hostile towards them if they were not muslim. So Yes I do believe it is a hate crime.

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Khandov

Khandov

Wrought IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 189 posts
  • Resources:

The question I'd ask is: Would he have been as hostile if they were not muslim, or did not have a middle eastern appearance? 

The offender was clearly anti-religion to a sever degree. Naturally, he would be more hostile towards a group of people he knew were religous; evident by the hijab and other physical features.

So I would say no, he wouldn't have been as hostile towards them if they were not muslim. So Yes I do believe it is a hate crime.

Alright, so we know two things.

1- Sane person does not kill people over a parking dispute

2- Sane person does not kill people over their religion.

In other words, this would never happen if the perpetrator would not be unhinged. Unknown to me if his clearly militant atheism was a cause or a result of his lack of sanity.

This is not about hate crime, or a parking dispute. The primary reason behind this attack, was the insanity of one person.

Just look at Al-Jazeera, they do that hard.

The moment we stop blaming the whole religions/communities for wrongdoings of the insane few, the moment we support them in thwarting the growth of such element, is the moment we will be on a good way.

tgE7uci.jpg

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:

You don't really know that though. While it probably didn't help in this case, I really doubt his Atheism was at the core of his motives. In fact, I'd wager if he had been a seeply religious person, he probably wold have snapped sooner.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Khandov

Khandov

Wrought IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 189 posts
  • Resources:

You don't really know that though. While it probably didn't help in this case, I really doubt his Atheism was at the core of his motives. In fact, I'd wager if he had been a seeply religious person, he probably wold have snapped sooner.

Atheism is a belief, just as any religion is. The only diffrence is, it is belief in God's non-existance. So why would he snap sooner? PC, not atheism, is the master race.

I do not want to blame the general atheism itself, for atrocities of that killer, Mao Zedong, or Stalin. Just as no religion should be blamed for things like ISIS or 9/11.

tgE7uci.jpg

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:

Atheism is a belief, just as any religion is. The only diffrence is, it is belief in God's non-existance. So why would he snap sooner? PC, not atheism, is the master race.

I do not want to blame the general atheism itself, for atrocities of that killer, Mao Zedong, or Stalin. Just as no religion should be blamed for things like ISIS, 9/11 or crusades that happened nearly thousand years ago.

That depends whether you are talking about Hard or Soft Atheism. Hard atheism is indeed just as dogmatic as any other religion and therefore not a bit better.

For the problem is really with dogma, not religion itself, but by its very nature religion is dogmatic. Stalin and Mao Zedong were just as dogmatic as any religious fanatic, except that their "god" was radical Marxism and communism. And of course they loved power, and have formed a - dogmatic - personality cult around themselves. It is only natural they were so hostile towards religions, as they saw them as rival dogmas.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782

I don't understand what anyone means by "hate crime". The guy shot 3 people dead. He should be charged with 3 counts of first degree murder. The prosecution will then present the motive, and the defense will state their case. Are you telling me that if a video comes out that shows that the dude said "I love you" before he shot them he should then get a lighter sentence? You punish the crime, not the emotion. It's so stupid to go down that road. I don't want to judge this guy before his day in court, but if he can't prove he was in fear for his life, he's toast. I think he shot them because he utterly hated their presence in his country. Plain and simple.

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users