Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Iron City Mafia. Why?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
59 replies to this topic

mariomario190-

mariomario190-

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 926 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:582927
  • Souls Baptized:133,545
Hello everyone. I know you hate me now, but don't care. I have received some unsettling messages regarding my MISTAKE in mafia. I received a message this morning from an undisclosed member, and it goes like this. "mario, you are a fucking retard. Thanks for wrecking the game." I do NOT like being called a retard. I do not cuss much either, but I am extremely mad at this undisclosed member. If you don't want to play mafia with me again, so be it, but I hate the bad reaction. I was trying to inject fun into the game, and instead of that, I receive an angry mob of people who hate me. I didn't try to ruin the game. Remember, I am new! I hate the person who sent me that message, and I will make it clear that I will not tolerate such behavior again. I don't see why I am the bad person through and through even though I had no idea I couldn't play that style. I will say I may never visit the Mafia sub forum ever again thanks to this bad experience.
19 Wars declared for IRON, 1 NUKE eaten. God made man, Everything else was made in China. Diego of China.

"%20alt=

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441
  • Squadron:Kilo

I personally enjoy the twist.

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

mariomario190-

mariomario190-

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 926 posts
  • Resources:
Thank you Samus!
19 Wars declared for IRON, 1 NUKE eaten. God made man, Everything else was made in China. Diego of China.

"%20alt=

Spaztik Muffin

Spaztik Muffin

Quenched

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 408 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346142
  • Souls Baptized:2,772,358

i havent played a lot so its hard to say wether or not it would have played out well

although i cant see outing yourself straight away to be a good thing

to who ever sent that message, that kinda shit isnt needed and i thought iron was above belittling its own members

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

i havent played a lot so its hard to say wether or not it would have played out well

to who ever sent that message, that kinda shit isnt needed and i thought iron was above belittling its own members

we have foreign diplomats who play the game too

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

mariomario190-

mariomario190-

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 926 posts
  • Resources:
This is not and IRON member. It is a member from one of our allies.

"%20alt=

emudevelopment

emudevelopment

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,144 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:588279
  • Souls Baptized:Enough
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Wow. The lack of maturity that would have been required to send a hateful message like that is absolutely riddiculous. I kind of liked the twist.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Spaztik Muffin

Spaztik Muffin

Quenched

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 408 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346142
  • Souls Baptized:2,772,358

retract that then

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:320094
  • Souls Baptized:Over 9000

WHY T_T

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mafia fail statistics: 13 Wins (11T/1M/1O), 7 Loses (6T/1O), 4 Draws/Abandoned
Code Geass Mafia is currently looking for players. Come play with us!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

TheWanderer

TheWanderer

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,136 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:540466
  • Souls Baptized:1,106,444
  • Squadron:Alpha

Don't let it get to you, Mario.

Let the ones who are mad froth all over their keyboards while you smile, say "my bad",  and move on with your day ;)

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

mariomario190-

mariomario190-

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 926 posts
  • Resources:
Thank you! :D

"%20alt=

TBRaiders

TBRaiders

Something Else

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 295 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:142641
  • Souls Baptized:26,300,019

I posted that message in our scum chat.  I didn't send him a private message to curse at him and hurt his little feelings.  I do think he is an idiot and he did wreck the game.  It is also obvious he is discussing the game outside this forum with his RL friend.  I get a chance to be scum and it is wrecked on Day 1 because he wants attention.  He circumvented the rules and set us up for the quick loss.  It is very disappointing.

Your signature may contain:
  • • Any number images
  • • Images of any size
  • • Any number of URLs
  • • Any number of lines

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

I posted that message in our scum chat.  I didn't send him a private message to curse at him and hurt his little feelings.  I do think he is an idiot and he did wreck the game.  It is also obvious he is discussing the game outside this forum with his RL friend.  I get a chance to be scum and it is wrecked on Day 1 because he wants attention.  He circumvented the rules and set us up for the quick loss.  It is very disappointing.

that's understandable tbh

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

mariomario190-

mariomario190-

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 926 posts
  • Resources:
Wow. That just shows you don't deserve to be respected. Im sorry, but since when has nobody wanted attention? Pretty much never. I also wanted to make the game interesting, doesn't anybody? I'm sorry that I ruined the game, but I seriously didn't know I would ruin the game. And who did I communicate with in real life? Who? I also want Rafay's side and on things.

"%20alt=

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

Minister of Internal Affairs

• Council Member
  • 13,148 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:474454
  • Souls Baptized:7,295,300
  • Discord ID:Imran#8180

This topic is pointless and does not belong in this forum. I will request one of the mods to lock it. If you have problems with anyone take it to PM.

Classified Intel on Empire of Imran:

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

mariomario190-

mariomario190-

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 926 posts
  • Resources:
So now most people are against me?

"%20alt=

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

Minister of Internal Affairs

• Council Member
  • 13,148 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:474454
  • Souls Baptized:7,295,300
  • Discord ID:Imran#8180

This forum is for playing Mafia, not for whining and crying and defnitely not for throwing insults at other people, some of whom are ambassadors to IRON.

Classified Intel on Empire of Imran:

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

it's not fair to assume that.

But the real situation here is, you ruined the game for other players at an attempt at making the game better overall, it didn't work.

I personally liked the twist, but others didn't, this is what you need to understand. We were all playing the game to have fun and you ruined that fun for the majority. Now the best thing here for you to do is just accept you did something wrong and move on from it. You're defending yourself against something you thought would be right, but was actually wrong.

I'm sure others will be more forgiving if you just owned up to it and accepted you did something wrong here.

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Big Ego

Big Ego

Wrought IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 233 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:527310
  • Souls Baptized:Millions
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

But the real situation here is, you ruined the game for other players at an attempt at making the game better overall, it didn't work.

I personally liked the twist, but others didn't, this is what you need to understand. We were all playing the game to have fun and you ruined that fun for the majority. Now the best thing here for you to do is just accept you did something wrong and move on from it. You're defending yourself against something you thought would be right, but was actually wrong.

Pretty much this. You messed up big time, mario.. but just admit your mistake, try not to ruin any more games, and eventually it will be forgotten.

You understand now, right? Play to win. Don't sell out your team. There are only a few scum per game, and it's random, it could be a long time before those mafia people you sold out get another chance to be mafia. You understanding all this? Can you repeat it back to me to show you understand?

ftwsig02canik.png

mariomario190-

mariomario190-

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 926 posts
  • Resources:

Pretty much this. You messed up big time, mario.. but just admit your mistake, try not to ruin any more games, and eventually it will be forgotten.
You understand now, right? Play to win. Don't sell out your team. There are only a few scum per game, and it's random, it could be a long time before those mafia people you sold out get another chance to be mafia. You understanding all this? Can you repeat it back to me to show you understand?
Sure, but I owned up to it in the first post if you look closely.

"%20alt=

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter