Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Could be the start of the end for Hillary Clinton

• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782
  • Squadron:Kilo

The Justice Department has seized Hillary Clinton's infamous server.

She said she never sent classified information on her private server. They took a random sample of 40 emails and 4 of them were classified... 2 of those were the second highest top secret classification possible. If 10% of the 55,000 emails she turned over contain classified information... well you do the math. She turned over a thumb drive to her attorney with the contents of her server, which means she gave top secret documents to how many people without clearance?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/11/politics/hillary-clinton-email-server-justice-department/index.html

She's a liar of the first order, and they ruined General David Petraeus' career with a fraction of the same crime. Democrats better start "Feelin' the Bern".

Edited by Lysistrata, 12 August 2015 - 01:15 AM.

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Montosh

Montosh

Head of the Loser Party

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,628 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:510117
  • Souls Baptized:Not enough
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

She said she never sent classified information on her private server. They took a random sample of 40 emails and 4 of them were classified... 2 of those were the second highest top secret classification possible. If 10% of the 55,000 emails she turned over contain classified information... well you do the math. She turned over a thumb drive to her attorney with the contents of her server, which means she gave top secret documents to how many people without clearance?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/11/politics/hillary-clinton-email-server-justice-department/index.html

She's a liar of the first order, and they ruined General David Petraeus' career with a fraction of the same crime. Democrats better start "Feelin' the Bern".

Hopefully, they'll win if they do.

Posted Image

Former --->Posted Image

[img]http://s3-media1.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/UfkQRi_NE-ZEDIqcsG9c4A/ms.jpg[/img] Join the Lobster Party Today! [img]http://s3-media1.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/UfkQRi_NE-ZEDIqcsG9c4A/ms.jpg[/img]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130
Don't get me wrong, I always liked General Petrarus, and respect him for serving our country, and was lucky enough to get to meet him and shake his hand.

That being said. No one ruined his career, he did that to himself. He cheated on his wife and supplied classified information on meetings and undercover agents to her. He screwed up, as we all do as humans,and it's a shame he caused a black mark on an amazing resume and career. But he knew better, and he has only himself to blame.

Now in regards to Hillary, it will be interesting to see. I imagine it will be swept under the rug with a minor slap on the wrist like Bengahzi. I hope they throw the book at her, but the liberal media will downplay it as minor and just an attack on her by Repuvlicans. I don't however see how what she did was way worse then Petraeus. They both leaked classified information, and so far I have yet to read where any of it was leaked, just like how Petraeous got a lighter sentence because nothing he spilled leaked to the public. And just because she gave a thumb drive to her attorney doesn't mean he or anyone else saw it. She went through her attorney to give to them...I don't see how that's damning. Will wait to see, it certainly isn't helping her in her peresdential run with that being mostly what you hear about her lately...but we will see.

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595

Well, what you want, Donald Trump in office?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fox Fire

Fox Fire

Vice-Chair of the Lobster Party

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,767 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:527884
  • Souls Baptized:1,083,443
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Fox Fire

Ughhh. Your attacks on Hillary kinda irritate me. Again though, I wouldn't vote for her (I would vote for her over Trump, however, for sure). 

If you ask me, all politicians lie. I can't wrap my mind around why everyone calls her a liar while standing next to the next liar. Has there ever been a president who didn't lie? I doubt it. It's practically part of the job. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

That being said. No one ruined his career, he did that to himself. He cheated on his wife and supplied classified information on meetings and undercover agents to her.

It's not illegal to cheat on your wife... ask Bill Clinton. Obama was afraid the General would run against him in 2012, so he offered him a job as CIA Director to get him to Washington and pull him in close. Then he was afraid he would run for VP with Mitt Romney. Then the blow point was when Benghazi happened and he wouldn't carry his water, so his henchman Eric Holder indicted him for sharing his calendar with his girlfriend. Yes... THEY ruined his career.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Icewolf

Icewolf

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,968 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:480480
As far as I understood it Petraeus was more to do with thinking that what he was doing was sufficient to keep it private whilst being head of the CIA and really should have known that it wasn't.
Icewolf has been baptized in fire and blood and has emerged as IRON-Bay102174 14th March 2013

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fox Fire

Fox Fire

Vice-Chair of the Lobster Party

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,767 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:527884
  • Souls Baptized:1,083,443
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Fox Fire

That being said. No one ruined his career, he did that to himself. He cheated on his wife and supplied classified information on meetings and undercover agents to her.

It's not illegal to cheat on your wife... ask Bill Clinton. Obama was afraid the General would run against him in 2012, so he offered him a job as CIA Director to get him to Washington and pull him in close. Then he was afraid he would run for VP with Mitt Romney. Then the blow point was when Benghazi happened and he wouldn't carry his water, so his henchman Eric Holder indicted him for sharing his calendar with his girlfriend. Yes... THEY ruined his career.

Off topic here, but does anyone remember when Holder was ordered to investigate himself? 

My god that was pathetic. If you were ordered to investigate yourself, what would your investigation conclude?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Icewolf

Icewolf

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,968 posts
  • Resources:
Also just a comment on the summary in this thread, the state department hasn't seized anything.
Icewolf has been baptized in fire and blood and has emerged as IRON-Bay102174 14th March 2013

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord Aristoclese

Lord Aristoclese

Quenched

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 310 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577674

I second  Fox Fire's suggestion that all politicians are liars. 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Also just a comment on the summary in this thread, the state department hasn't seized anything.

Of course... she just decided it was time to voluntarily give her private server to the FBI after months of refusing to give it up to the State Department. If you believe that, I would like to offer you this beautiful home in Las Vegas with a stunning ocean view. When the FBI said there was an active investigation on Hillary's server, her aides, and their emails... the Clinton camp said it "was not a criminal investigation". When the FBI was asked if it was a criminal investigation, they replied with "The FBI only investigates crime". If Hillary is moving her mouth... she's lying, and you can tell when she lies the most by how she talks with her hands... she looks like she's conducting an orchestra.

Edit: Is this a case of confusion? You said "state department" and I said "Justice Department"... two separate departments my friend... the FBI is part of Justice.

Edited by Lysistrata, 12 August 2015 - 05:52 PM.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501

In all this story I keep wondering which bozo actually set-up the server on her private property. I don't see her, Bill nor the daughter do it and its obvious someone from her Foreighn Office.

second wondering: how many people wondered about its placement but did nothing? Cause if its a "the boss said it so we do it" kind of deal, you got to purge the entire foreighn office :D

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Icewolf

Icewolf

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,968 posts
  • Resources:

Of course... she just decided it was time to voluntarily give her private server to the FBI after months of refusing to give it up to the State Department. If you believe that, I would like to offer you this beautiful home in Las Vegas with a stunning ocean view. When the FBI said there was an active investigation on Hillary's server, her aides, and their emails... the Clinton camp said it "was not a criminal investigation". When the FBI was asked if it was a criminal investigation, they replied with "The FBI only investigates crime". If Hillary is moving her mouth... she's lying, and you can tell when she lies the most by how she talks with her hands... she looks like she's conducting an orchestra.

Edit: Is this a case of confusion? You said "state department" and I said "Justice Department"... two separate departments my friend... the FBI is part of Justice.

Neither has the justice department. She handed it over. Property of a candidate being seized is a very different matter to it being handed over. 

As for why now? Well if its handed over now whilst the Republican party are busy wondering how a sexist scumbag is winning their contest in mid-august when the entire world has fucked off to the beach, the entire thing gets limited attention and when the contest starts up again they now have a "fully co-operated" response to give to any future questions. She obviously doesn't think there is anything that could kill her chances on it, and she is just choosing her time and managing the story, as does every single candidate in a Presidential race.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

JacobZuma

JacobZuma

Forged

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 97 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577929
  • Squadron:Alpha

And Russia and China are stealing millions of classified documents from the government because the government is incapable of defending its networks. What do you think about Snowden and other whistleblowers? I'm just asking because you have a vendetta against Hillary Clinton, which is fine but it's just interesting to see that you want her to go down so badly yet there are so many other people who have leaked or stolen classified documents on purpose - yet Clinton just used her own e-mail account and you want her imprisoned for that? Ok, she made a mistake and used an e-mail that wasn't cleared by her department. It's really not that big of a deal, everyone who dislikes her is just making it bigger than it is - always focusing on menial things to try and tarnish someone's reputation.

It's always best to be objective.

Posted Image

JacobZuma

JacobZuma

Forged

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 97 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577929
  • Squadron:Alpha

When the FBI said there was an active investigation on Hillary's server, her aides, and their emails... the Clinton camp said it "was not a criminal investigation". When the FBI was asked if it was a criminal investigation, they replied with "The FBI only investigates crime". If Hillary is moving her mouth... she's lying

I just read this now and now my above post is even more accurate because you have an absolute vendetta against Clinton. It's actually starting to be funny how much you dislike her. The campaign office of a Presidential campaign interprets news headlines to their advantage and you consider it lying - then I got news for you, all of the Presidential candidates will lie then. It's what campaigns do... if you haven't noticed that by now.

If you want to see Clinton imprisoned for an e-mail she used that she shouldn't have used then you better get ready for a whole series of indictments against previous Presidents, because Bush and Obama should be investigated and imprisoned for war crimes as should many of the Generals that served under them. I don't think you, or your Republican party would like that very much.

Posted Image

Duderonomy

Duderonomy

NG's Best Hippie Warrior

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 984 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:534338
  • Souls Baptized:773,445

This could be great news for the democratic party, if a better candidate replaces her. Shouldn't be hard, and Obama kinda came out of left field last time.

I suspect Hilary is a victim of a typical older person's vice: treating email like a secure and private conversation. Always assume email is public, especially when it is business email. Even with private email, the NSA sees far more than you would like to believe. The internet is not anonymous if someone's motivated enough.

I agree with Rhizo that this will probably end up swept under the rug. Petreus was still a semi-outsider in Washington and posed a threat to the political ambitions of others. Hilary's far too ensconced in the existing power structure for her to see any real  consequences. In any major executive culture, there's plenty of blackmail to go around if one person is threatened with prosecution. At the most, she'll have to trade her candidacy for leniency. Depends on whether the Party apparatus has a backup candidate.

JacobZuma, Republicans, and especially the yellow-dog/tea-party variety like Lysistra, have always hated Hilary since her plan to implement Obamacare in the 90s. She represents every liberal value that conservatives, especially men, hate. At the start of her husband's presidency, she was muzzled for being too influential in the administration. It's my belief that she has always been the main driver and power behind the Clinton presidency.

Of course, just because someone is hated doesn't mean it wasn't earned. With a career as long as hers, her enemies stretch from sea to shining sea. It's part of the reason she can't "pull an Obama" and use her minority status to block criticism. Critics of Obama have to be careful that any commentary on him can't be spun as racist. Hilary, however, has enough history that safe criticism of her is instinctual at this point.

Hippie Warrior

tumblr_ltn48fQZK51qlktl7o1_500.gif

Doom War Stats: 18 offensive wars, 2 defensive wars, 38742 damage dealt, 27670 damage taken, all with 0 tech

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Well you can live in the land of OZ if you wish. When the FBI says to hand it over, you hand it over. They are taking it all from her, and if you want to believe she's just wanting to help, then I guess you can make a case that Hitler just wanted to clean things up as well. I'm still not convinced that this is not an orchestrated show to whitewash the Clintons once again... it's been done more times than anyone can keep track of, but this is the Obama administration, and they have no love for the Clintons. Yes I do have a real problem with the Clintons, I have heard their lies for decades and I despise when criminals get away with it. They belong in jail.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Icewolf

Icewolf

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,968 posts
  • Resources:

Well you can live in the land of OZ if you wish. When the FBI says to hand it over, you hand it over. They are taking it all from her, and if you want to believe she's just wanting to help, then I guess you can make a case that Hitler just wanted to clean things up as well. I'm still not convinced that this is not an orchestrated show to whitewash the Clintons once again... it's been done more times than anyone can keep track of, but this is the Obama administration, and they have no love for the Clintons. Yes I do have a real problem with the Clintons, I have heard their lies for decades and I despise when criminals get away with it. They belong in jail.

I didn't say she "just wants to help." I'm just saying she is managing the situation in a way that minimises her exposure to risk by choosing the best possible moment to hand over the server, on terms that are as favorable to her as possible. Which means that unless there is a massive revelation (which I doubt as she handed over the server without being compelled to), her campaign stays on course. 

Ultimately, in the political arena, one lead candidate just said he was asked mean questions because the questioner was on her period, and the other has breached some rules over data security blah blah.....

You may be correct that this is on an objective standpoint a big issue, but that counts for nothing in modern politics. My bet is that Clinton will manage to close this down as a major issue faster than the Republicans can close down the hair monster general as a major issue.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Duderonomy

Duderonomy

NG's Best Hippie Warrior

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 984 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:534338
  • Souls Baptized:773,445

I didn't say she "just wants to help." I'm just saying she is managing the situation in a way that minimises her exposure to risk by choosing the best possible moment to hand over the server, on terms that are as favorable to her as possible. Which means that unless there is a massive revelation (which I doubt as she handed over the server without being compelled to), her campaign stays on course. 

Ultimately, in the political arena, one lead candidate just said he was asked mean questions because the questioner was on her period, and the other has breached some rules over data security blah blah.....

You may be correct that this is on an objective standpoint a big issue, but that counts for nothing in modern politics. My bet is that Clinton will manage to close this down as a major issue faster than the Republicans can close down the hair monster general as a major issue.

Hilary's certainly got enough experience with damage control that it's possible. Depends on if another democrat can use it to leverage himself or herself into the position. I still don't think Hilary's candidacy is good for the party, but not like I'll be voting in that primary, anyway.

Trump is far too much like Methrage for his own good. He never apologizes and only makes problems bigger. Great moves for a celebrity. Horrible for a politician.

Hippie Warrior

tumblr_ltn48fQZK51qlktl7o1_500.gif

Doom War Stats: 18 offensive wars, 2 defensive wars, 38742 damage dealt, 27670 damage taken, all with 0 tech

Icewolf

Icewolf

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,968 posts
  • Resources:

If the Republicans don't take control of the hair soon then it doesn't matter who the dems put up tbh.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users