Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Could be the start of the end for Hillary Clinton

• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

There was no James Bond about it... she's in big trouble. I think she's the walking dead, it's just a matter of time.

I meant that she didn't use basic microsoft outlook (do they still make this?) to cache in her "secret" emails, cause if she did I need my pillow again. >_>

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Icewolf

Icewolf

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,968 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:480480

To me a bigger worry would be that anything that truly needed to be secret would ever be sent by emails. Nothing should ever be in an email that you don't mind being public. Even if you have a secure email system, nothing is secure against someone typing in the first few letters, letting the autofill complete the address, and suddenly your entire payroll data just went to an external person (as happened in my office recently).

In anycase, as far as I understand this situation, there is nothing to suggest that she is lying when she says it wasn't classified information she received. The fact that some of it should have been classified is a separate issue, and so far 1% has been retrospectively classified. 

To be honest, unless something really massive is discovered, I don't think this is going to get any bigger. You've got 15 months of campaign trail left, which is a very long time when you don't have anything to actually knock someone out with.

Icewolf has been baptized in fire and blood and has emerged as IRON-Bay102174 14th March 2013

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Duderonomy

Duderonomy

NG's Best Hippie Warrior

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 984 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:534338
  • Souls Baptized:773,445

I for one, will be a conservative voting for Democrats if Trump gets on the ticket. That conman is the last person we need running this country. I'd hoped for a decent Republican this time around, too.

And if you live where I think you do... it will have the same effect as voting Republican in California. That's why I moved away from there several years ago. Over the course of 2 decades, California turned into a liberal cesspool... an entire state of sanctuary cities, gangs, drugs, and the morally bankrupt. This election will be decided by a few swing states, unless Trump gets the nomination and breaks the chain on the whole red and blue state situation. It could be a good thing for us.

You might be in for a surprise. Half of my city speaks Spanish (one-quarter as their only language). Univision is bigger than NBC in South Texas. Combine liberals with Hispanics (who usually vote as conservative Republican as they can), and Trump will lose the state.

Hippie Warrior

tumblr_ltn48fQZK51qlktl7o1_500.gif

Doom War Stats: 18 offensive wars, 2 defensive wars, 38742 damage dealt, 27670 damage taken, all with 0 tech

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782
  • Squadron:Kilo

You might be in for a surprise. Half of my city speaks Spanish (one-quarter as their only language). Univision is bigger than NBC in South Texas. Combine liberals with Hispanics (who usually vote as conservative Republican as they can), and Trump will lose the state.

I think we were supposed to have a big surprise with Wendy Davis... nope. Texas is blood red except for Austin and several counties on the southern border. Even Mitt took 57% of the vote in 2012. I predict that Texas will vote decisively against a Democrat in 2016. Everyone is bigger than NBC... The Voice, Fallon, and The Blacklist can't carry them forever. I do believe that Trump will lose the illegal alien vote by a large margin... but that will not mean much since illegals can't vote. Once Greg Abbott rolls up on the stage with a "Make America Great Again" hat... Texas follows Trump. I pegged you for Louisiana... I knew it was somewhere in the south. I love the south. When the shit hits the fan, you guys never run and you always bounce back.

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Icewolf

Icewolf

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,968 posts
  • Resources:

You guys really think Trump is going to win the nomination? He is in the mid 20s last I heard, which whilst it might be leading the pack as backmarkers start to drop out will give a big boost to the likes of Jeb Bush, who will quickly make up ground. 

Compared to our equivalent in the UK (Labour Leadership Campaign) the frontrunner is on nearly 50% in a four horse race, and is still considered doubtful. 

Icewolf has been baptized in fire and blood and has emerged as IRON-Bay102174 14th March 2013

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Duderonomy

Duderonomy

NG's Best Hippie Warrior

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 984 posts
  • Resources:

I think we were supposed to have a big surprise with Wendy Davis... nope. Texas is blood red except for Austin and several counties on the southern border. Even Mitt took 57% of the vote in 2012. I predict that Texas will vote decisively against a Democrat in 2016. Everyone is bigger than NBC... The Voice, Fallon, and The Blacklist can't carry them forever. I do believe that Trump will lose the illegal alien vote by a large margin... but that will not mean much since illegals can't vote. Once Greg Abbott rolls up on the stage with a "Make America Great Again" hat... Texas follows Trump. I pegged you for Louisiana... I knew it was somewhere in the south. I love the south. When the shit hits the fan, you guys never run and you always bounce back.

I have lived in Louisiana and Oklahoma, but most of my time has been in Texas. Southeast Texas actually has a lot in common with South Louisiana. Northeast Texas is the same with North Louisiana/Arkansas.

Texas is deep red because of religion, not politics. Catholic Hispanics hate most Democrats because of abortion and gay marriage. Conservative-protestant whites are the same. However, blacks and liberal whites can overcome conservative whites if the Catholic Hispanics refuse to vote for Trump. Given his current war on Hispanics and inability to apologize, you can expect a lot of LEGAL (yes, most Hispanics in Texas are legal) Hispanics to either not vote/vote Democrat.

There are a lot of liberal whites in Texas, more than even the Austin region, but they've been drowned out by the rapid immigration of Catholics. If those Catholics don't show up at the polls, it'll get nasty for Republicans.

The Republican War on Immigrants has always puzzled me, since most of the immigrants I've met (legal and illegal) share a lot of values with Republicans. Most like to work hard and go to church. They take from the medical system because nobody can afford the medical system, conservative or liberal.

Hippie Warrior

Doom War Stats: 18 offensive wars, 2 defensive wars, 38742 damage dealt, 27670 damage taken, all with 0 tech

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Twice you got it wrong. You claim a war on Hispanics and then you claim a war on immigrants. That's a total lie. Most Republicans are real strong on following the law. We just want the law enforced, whatever it is. If people don't like the law it has to be changed. If it can't be changed you have to enforce the law you have. It cannot just be ignored. We have no problem with Hispanics or any immigrant... we just want them to come in legally, just like most other countries.

Yes Icewolf... Trump is far ahead of any other and if he starts polling in the 30's and 40's there will be no stopping him.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

Minister of the Dark Arts

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:162944
  • Souls Baptized:1,876,873

Can I smirk about foreighn agencies reading US gov mail? Cause you know you guys do it the other way around, and indiscriminatly aswell.

Heck if you wanna rail at someone reading "sensitive" mails, rail against google/microsoft/US Def Dep.

You can smirk all you wish about what the Obama Administration has done. It will all change soon enough.

You're talking as if a republican president is going to cut down on the global surveillance.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

You're talking as if a republican president is going to cut down on the global surveillance.

Our Republican President will be smart enough to know they don't need to read all email... just yours.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:

Our Republican President will be smart enough to know they don't need to read all email... just yours.
You say as if Obama reads all emails. They can read all the emails they want, I'll be sure to shoot a few choice articles from Huffingtonpost across, heard those gets all the hill billies riled up.

Today marks another day of stunning defeat for the GOP, congratulations on Iran. I guess the only thing theyve managed is to shut the government down.

In thinking of writing a letter to Obama, get an autograph, and send a copy to you Lys.

Edited by Shahenshah, 02 September 2015 - 06:02 PM.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

You say as if Obama reads all emails. They can read all the emails they want, I'll be sure to shoot a few choice articles from Huffingtonpost across, heard those gets all the hill billies riled up.

Today marks another day of stunning defeat for the GOP, congratulations on Iran. I guess the only thing theyve managed is to shut the government down.

In thinking of writing a letter to Obama, get an autograph, and send a copy to you Lys.

Shah, you sound a bit frustrated. The email comment was a joke, and hillbillies is one word... show some respect! :)

Stunning defeat? Obama could not win the fight. Many Democrats are against the Iran deal as well, so he sidestepped them and went directly to the UN to do the dirty deed. The problem is, without approval from Congress, his deal from the US can be killed as soon as he is out of office. The sanctions would be dropped and they will be given over 100 billion dollars regardless. The UN controls that, and it's already done. The Senate will still vote to oppose the deal with over 60 votes against, but Obama would veto and it would take 67 votes to override the veto. 34 votes does not make a "stunning defeat". It's just more Obama overreach and another reason he should have been impeached years ago... but we can't impeach him because he's black... right? Any other President in history would have been gone long ago.

What a way to derail a Hillary thread.  :deadhorse:

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Icewolf

Icewolf

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,968 posts
  • Resources:

Revoking the deal after the next election would be an utterly utterly stupid thing to do. 

No one would trust the US to ever keep to its agreements again, and the only way to deal with Iran in the future would be via war as there would be no way that any political leader there could risk negotiating with the US again. And given that Iran is no Iraq, there would basically be no way to deal with them as the US does not have the military capacity to carry out a war. 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Duderonomy

Duderonomy

NG's Best Hippie Warrior

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 984 posts
  • Resources:

I remember that W. Bush ran a program which would send an autographed letter congratulating a citizen for important events, provided someone requested it online. The yellowest-doggiest democrat I knew got a letter congratulating her for moving into a new house. She ended up burning it on the street in front of her house. :P

An Iran deal is something any Republican candidate would refuse on principle, but it's doubtful they would turn it over after the fact. They work better when they have a scapegoat for fallout.

Hippie Warrior

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Revoking the deal after the next election would be an utterly utterly stupid thing to do. 

No one would trust the US to ever keep to its agreements again, and the only way to deal with Iran in the future would be via war as there would be no way that any political leader there could risk negotiating with the US again. And given that Iran is no Iraq, there would basically be no way to deal with them as the US does not have the military capacity to carry out a war. 

Question: Is this an agreement that the American people approve? The point is... John Kerry made a deal that an overwhelming majority of the United States does not agree with. I believe there will be a war within 2 years, and it's because of this deal. Congress does not approve, therefore it is not a sanctioned and legally binding contract. It's just another Obama executive order that dies when he leaves office. Israel will probably attack when they have a US President that will support them... because that is a deal that had the approval of Congress. Crossing the people here has vast consequences, and I find your declaration that the US does not have the military capacity to carry out a war completely laughable. We could turn Iran into a wasteland without even setting foot in that despicable place. I have always known that we could just as easily drill through glass.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:
Republicans had opposed it from day 1, Republicans opposed it even without reading a damn word. So they are opposing it just for the sake of it. So Democrats are quite right in saying the deal would have been opposed by Republicans no matter what.

The deal is as constitutional as the veto is, which itself is legal and constitutional and an important tool to ensure the government keeps working and moving forward and not get hampered by partisan politics. It is the state of USA that is entering into agreement with several allied states in UNSC, not United States of Obama.

Another big assumption is 1. A republican will be the president 2. A republican will roll it back, it seemed that everyone has been diplotalking on the deal. You can roll it back sure, but you'd be the only one, a super power isolating itself by the stupidity of GOP in general and lobbby money in particular, another great feat for the GOP.

Overwhelming majority was so excited about Iraq war too. Today, Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld are despised, even a republican Presidential candidate is ahamed and afraid to utter the name of his brother.

PR can swing opinions in short and medium terms and there are millions flowing in PR by AIPAC.

Edited by Shahenshah, 03 September 2015 - 03:59 AM.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Another big assumption is 1. A republican will be the president

This is the only thing you said that has anything to do with this thread. Who is the Democrat that will win?

Cheryl Mills, a Hillary Clinton aide, is testifying today. Brian Pagliano, a Hillary Clinton aide, and the man responsible for setting up her private server, is expected to testify on September 10th and is said to be ready to plead the 5th amendment in order to not incriminate himself. Once he takes the 5th, then this all blows up. So my assumption that a Republican will be President comes from the fact that the Democrats have no one to run that can beat the Republican.

When a Republican takes office, the first order of business will be to begin the long task of undoing everything Obama has done... what he has done when he had Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi to do his dirty work for him, and after when he only had his phone and his pen... everything that has weakened the United States in every inch of our government, to every corner of the world. It will all be erased, and Jimmy Carter can breathe easy knowing he is no longer considered the worst President in US history.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

Brian Pagliano, a Hillary Clinton aide, and the man responsible for setting up her private server, is expected to testify on September 10th and is said to be ready to plead the 5th amendment in order to not incriminate himself. Once he takes the 5th, then this all blows up.

aaaah so he is the dude that did it, who gave him the clearance and know-how to do it? Cause again I doubt she just had to set-up her outlook with the mail password :D

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Brian Pagliano, a Hillary Clinton aide, and the man responsible for setting up her private server, is expected to testify on September 10th and is said to be ready to plead the 5th amendment in order to not incriminate himself. Once he takes the 5th, then this all blows up.

aaaah so he is the dude that did it, who gave him the clearance and know-how to do it? Cause again I doubt she just had to set-up her outlook with the mail password :D

Not really getting your point here. Brian Pagliano is a former IT employee and Hillary Clinton aide. He set up a private email server in the Clinton home in Chappaqua, New York. It's illegal for the Secretary of State to store classified information on a private server at their home. It's also illegal for the Secretary of State to monitor their own actions, and destroy US property. Mr. Pagliano, in one way of saying it, knows where all the bodies are buried. My guess is he will be granted immunity from prosecution in exchange for his full cooperation.

I knew it would happen, and it has. A hacker has offered all 32,000 of the emails she tried to delete, for a cool half million. My guess is the deal has already been made since Sean Hannity and Donald Trump were just joking about it on TV a couple weeks ago that they would split the cost of the information. If a hacker has them... the FBI has them too.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/hillary-clinton-hacked-emails-sale/

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

And I am just wondering who made the mail available to said server. You don't happen to think she just has to fire up her mail-processor, set-up the right password and delivery server info and be happy to start now do you?

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

And I am just wondering who made the mail available to said server. You don't happen to think she just has to fire up her mail-processor, set-up the right password and delivery server info and be happy to start now do you?

Once again I don't understand what you are saying. She had a "private server". One that only her people had access to. One that was not behind the State Department security. She wanted complete control over her emails, and wanted complete control over anyone who sees them. It didn't work... and everyone would have told it wouldn't work if they were ever asked. She should go to jail.

The running joke is... "Hey Hillary... You've Got Jail!"

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users