Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Simultaneous Attacks in Paris

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

The issue with nationalists is that they seldom stay "national", they usually degress into "us vs them" in which the "us" part becomes increasingly narrow until just a select few stay behind in it.

We had a somewhat likewise pull to the right a decade or 2 ago. Nobody of these fellows got any mandate (by a rather humerous truce of all other parties called "cordon sanitair") and they are still squaring around the same old story that nobody buys anymore.

Same will happen to FN when people start noticing that "the change to politics" is just a new brand of "wait, we promised that? ooo no, can't remember that, please forget that and have some taxes to make me richer".

The US vs them has already started, first it will be us the non Muslims vs Muslims, they've already said quote a bit on France vs Rest of the Europe, then things will evolve to us natives vs immigrants, then us vs Jews (like her father) and so on and so forth.

well it has started in the "election race", but it will eventually spill out into the elections themselfes. sadly.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Icewolf

Icewolf

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,968 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:480480
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Thankfully, despite the horrific events of last month, the people of France have refused to bow down and accept fascism as the answer. 

Icewolf has been baptized in fire and blood and has emerged as IRON-Bay102174 14th March 2013

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

George Jarvis

George Jarvis

Quenched

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 417 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:582746
  • Souls Baptized:77,275
  • Squadron:Delta

I support a moderate form of preventative action. 

When Christian extremism rose in the United States around the 50's, the groups responsible were put under heavy scrutiny and ripped a new one by the Government and the people. 

It's pretty well known that Salafism is a School of Islamic Thought that could be closely compared to the KKK; it should be treated the same way. I believe that by working with the majority of Muslims who are good people, it would be very easy to create an environment which Terrorists would find inhospitable.

One thing that is playing a strong role in this situation is the media; there is no coverage of every-day Muslims fighting for the Military, raising money for the San Bernardino victims' families (which they did), etc. etc. 

This is why I'm a Nationalist; if we came together on the grounds of Americans as a whole instead of splintering into Ethnic/Economic groupings, our country could achieve great things again. Americans are Black, White, Latino, Jewish, Muslim, Druze (that's a thing), etc. etc. But the Republican Media benefits from dividing along ethno-religious lines while the Democrat Media benefits from dividing along racial-economic lines. They're tearing this country in half and it's a crying shame.

(As always, just my opinion of the situation)

Жорж хаан,
Дээд удирдагч Ардын Бүгд Найрамдах ханлиг Шинэ Монгол Улсын

Posted Image

強度Posted Image統一

Posted Image RaDiAtIoN pArTy Posted Image

Nukes Eaten for IRON:
Oculus-Mi6 War - I (11/2/15)
Pink Senate War - III (3/25/16, 3/26/16, 3/27/16)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users