Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Who are we trying to Fool?

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118
  • Squadron:Kilo

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/nov/24/chicago-police-shooting-laquan-mcdonald-16-times-murder-charge

Well ppl aren't talking about this. Why? Cuz we don't want to admit that a country as "great" as the "almighty"  and "can't do anything wrong" US is still a victim to racism......

Unless we admit that the patient has a disease; we cannot start the treatment. But no one wants to make the diagnosis let alone start the treatment....

OR

Maybe I'm wrong. That wasn't a police officer, he was a Syrian refugee-disguised ISIS Jihadi who wanted to kill American infidels!!!!!!!....isn't it Lysistrata....?

So lets make a database for Muslims in the US; and while you're at it, make one for racists too.....nuff said.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Commander Shepard

Commander Shepard

Steadfast

• NM|Former Member
  • 4,871 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:449726
  • Souls Baptized:3,970,043

I find this to be bad example since this black person was clearly a bad person, I certainly wouldn't want them wandering around my neighborhood. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441

People aren't talking about it, because now it's an everyday thing that occurs in America. It isn't news anymore.

Racism exists everywhere, just in America it's more obvious.

Everyone knows America is racist.

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Captain Crozier

Captain Crozier

IRON Rose

• Vault: Leadership
  • 13,748 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:374610
  • Souls Baptized:7,459,493

I never understand why folks are on a "witch hunt" to find racism!  Seems to be the fad of the day.

I have no reason to believe this cop wouldn't have done the same thing to a white thug!!  That said, I can find

NO JUSTIFICATION for the use of this kind of force in THIS KIND of situation.  Damn well better not put me on that jury!!!

Innocent until proven guilty is our FORM of justice, but that video is damning and I've seen it.  Can't get it back out and shooting anyone till dead,

while they are running away having never approached the officer and where the officer is trained in the use of deadly force is inexcusable.  My 2c.

CC

374610-iron.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782

The real story around this is that Rahm Emanuel, the Mayor of Chicago and former Obama right hand man, suppressed the video and covered up the event for a year so it would not hurt his re-election. Chicago has been run by Democrats forever. They have the strongest gun control laws in the country. They have a massive black population, and they gun each other down on a daily basis. Nobody talks about Chicago because it's blacks killing blacks and it doesn't fit their agenda. The outrage on this now is "white cop", so let's make a big deal out of it. You want to live? Don't live in Chicago.

You called me out on this Rafay and I still don't know why. What does this have to do with terrorism?

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

I'm just saying that this should be pinned on Muslims too..... cuz they are bad. Aren't they? That's why I specifically stated you as you've been a staunch supporter of Trump's message for Muslim-only database.

They guy had a 3 inch pocket knife acc. to the media. Also what's the point of shooting some1 16 times???

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DeathMerchant

DeathMerchant

IRONclad

• Military - Radar Leadership
  • 6,498 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:156811

They guy had a 3 inch pocket knife acc. to the media. Also what's the point of shooting some1 16 times???

From what I was taught back in College taking Criminal Justice, that you keep shooting until the threat stops. But as evident from the video, the suspect clearly wasn't a threat before or after he fell to the ground. Unless if he brandished the knife off camera and did so in a threatening manner, then lethal force would be justified. But from what I have seen and read the officer was definitely in the wrong. I will be interesting to see what his legal defense will say in Court. Him getting an indictment doesn't really mean anything, because its just a grand jury stating their is enough evidence for a trial to take place.

The idea of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the enemy die for his.

Former Member of the VOC

IRON STATS Wars Fought: 13 POWs Taken: 2 Nations ZIed: 2 Aid Given: $341 Million

Recruits: 7 Alliances Fought: LSF, Sparta, VE, Umbrella, DBDC, STA

Alliance Seniority: 2,595 Days Soldier Casualties: 867,426 Att + 2,123,326 Def = 2,990,752

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

I'm just saying that this should be pinned on Muslims too..... cuz they are bad. Aren't they? That's why I specifically stated you as you've been a staunch supporter of Trump's message for Muslim-only database.

Why would you think that I would blame Muslims for a black kid getting shot for pulling a knife on cops in Chicago?

I guess butterfly knives can be carried in your pocket. How long should a knife be to be considered a threat? If it was 3 inches... he should have only shot him once? One shot can kill someone... it doesn't take 16. They charged this cop with first degree murder. They overcharged him, and they better back down if they want a conviction. He's a cop, and using his gun is part of his job, they can get him for manslaughter and wrongful death for over-doing his job... but premeditated murder is a stretch.

Choosing a career as a police officer is a tough enough decision, but choosing to be a police officer in Chicago is another world. This guy has probably seen more death than an infantry soldier... it doesn't make what he did okay, but it can create reasonable doubt and understanding about why he would react so harshly. We have a legal system to sort this all out, and he should not be tried by the mobs, or the media.

This event has nothing to do with terrorism. I'm against allowing Islam into my country... it's too risky... just like I would be against allowing Ebola patients to enter the United States... it's too much risk. Sorry I can't lie to make you feel better about me.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

This is laughable. Rahm Emanuel fires the Chief of Police... the same guy he hires and does everything he commands.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/01/chicago-police-supt-garry-mccarthy-fired-reports-say/?intcmp=hpbt1

This is like Hillary Clinton firing Huma Abedin to blame her hireling for her deception. It's a real possibility if things get worse for her. Democrats can't ever take responsibility for anything. I can't imagine how anyone would be stupid enough to work for them.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

Why would you think that I would blame Muslims for a black kid getting shot for pulling a knife on cops in Chicago?  

Answer

This event has nothing to do with terrorism. I'm against allowing Islam into my country... it's too risky... just like I would be against allowing Ebola patients to enter the United States... it's too much risk. Sorry I can't lie to make you feel better about me.

Cuz that has become the rhetoric in the USA that only Muslims kill ppl. I want to prove that mad ppl kill....

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Cuz that has become the rhetoric in the USA that only Muslims kill ppl. I want to prove that mad ppl kill....

No one has ever said that "only Muslims kill people".

You are going off the rails my friend, and your hatred for the USA is affecting your better judgment. You must believe that because we, in the United States, have a Constitutional amendment protecting religious freedom, that we are bound by some unwritten law that requires us to tolerate all religions... even if that religion poses a clear and present danger to our citizens... that somehow it doesn't matter if that religion is stomping all over the other amendments in the same Constitution. This is not the case.

I don't believe Islamic terrorists are insane... I believe they know exactly what they are doing, and I believe they think they are right to do it. The time of ignoring it, and waiting for it to go away, has past, long ago. Islam must take responsibility for their Muslims. No longer can they say that "it's not us, it's them". What I can say, as an American, is "it's not our problem, and if Islam does not control their Muslims... we will". Trust has long been destroyed, and it will be a long road to redemption in the eyes of this American.

This has nothing to do with a poor black kid in Chicago that should have stayed home that night... but I respect your opinions here and I expect you to respect mine as well, but if all you do is prejudge and lie about me... then we have nothing left to discuss. Kapish?

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fox Fire

Fox Fire

Vice-Chair of the Lobster Party

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,767 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:527884
  • Souls Baptized:1,083,443
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Fox Fire

People aren't talking about it, because now it's an everyday thing that occurs in America. It isn't news anymore.

Racism exists everywhere, just in America it's more obvious.

Everyone knows America is racist.

Pretty much this. The whole police shootings thing gained media fame for a while. Nothing was done (as always- nothing ever changes here), so now it's onto the next subject for the media to inflate and stir up.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Commander Shepard

Commander Shepard

Steadfast

• NM|Former Member
  • 4,871 posts
  • Resources:

I think these shootings get too much coverage, well maybe not that since the media needs to sell something.

But the whole world western world basically talks about Americans killing each other on the internet and in real life after seeing it on the world news. 

Why are we losing our minds over some black teenagers being shot when the main thing they do is shoot/stab each other anyway. 

The reason they're being shot and killed is because of freedom, the odds of them being dangerous is extremely high due to how free the US is. 

A solution to this is basically the plot of the last Robocop movie minus all the action and evilness. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976

I don't agree with Lys most of the time, but this I can totally get behind:

I don't believe Islamic terrorists are insane... I believe they know exactly what they are doing, and I believe they think they are right to do it. The time of ignoring it, and waiting for it to go away, has past, long ago. Islam must take responsibility for their Muslims. No longer can they say that "it's not us, it's them".

This is important. Quite frankly, the "They're not Muslims, Islam is a religion of peace" argument is pure BS. In fact, the Islamist terrorists claim the same thing about mainstream Muslims, namely that they follow a "twisted" and "watered down" version of Islam, and for that they deserve to die as the rest of the infidels (or even more so).

The reality is that the Koran can be used to justify both viewpoints...if applied selectively. Like other religious texts, it too is a mishmash of vague and contradictory commandments and strictures. What you need to do, is to come to terms with this fact, and drop the "Koran is the final, perfect and unalterable word of God" nonsense. As long as this doesn't happen in at least mainstream Islam, there is going to be escalating tensions both between Muslims and others, and between Muslims and Muslims.

Edited by ccabal86, 02 December 2015 - 01:17 AM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fox Fire

Fox Fire

Vice-Chair of the Lobster Party

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,767 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:527884
  • Souls Baptized:1,083,443
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Fox Fire

I think these shootings get too much coverage, well maybe not that since the media needs to sell something.

But the whole world western world basically talks about Americans killing each other on the internet and in real life after seeing it on the world news. 

Why are we losing our minds over some black teenagers being shot when the main thing they do is shoot/stab each other anyway. 

The reason they're being shot and killed is because of freedom, the odds of them being dangerous is extremely high due to how free the US is. 

A solution to this is basically the plot of the last Robocop movie minus all the action and evilness. 

So take away peoples freedom? I've never seen Robocop. Always sounded completely retarded.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Commander Shepard

Commander Shepard

Steadfast

• NM|Former Member
  • 4,871 posts
  • Resources:

So take away peoples freedom? I've never seen Robocop. Always sounded completely retarded.

I meant in regards to decision making, A robot wouldn't use excessive force to achieve an outcome. Basically it would keep its cool. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

You are going off the rails my friend, and your hatred for the USA is affecting your better judgment. You must believe that because we, in the United States, have a Constitutional amendment protecting religious freedom, that we are bound by some unwritten law that requires us to tolerate all religions... even if that religion poses a clear and present danger to our citizens... that somehow it doesn't matter if that religion is stomping all over the other amendments in the same Constitution. This is not the case.

Well I don't hate the USA but what is wrong is wrong. You're saying that Islam is causing violence so it must not be allowed to enter countries. That argument will validate Hitler's claim that all Jews are conspiring plotters who destroy countries for their own gain when most of them just to live a happy life w/ no worries.. Just like me and you. We already have to worry about providing for ourselves and our families that we don't have time to think about killing ppl who differ from us in any way. At least I haven't got the time to think about ppl's religions and whether they are wrong, right or whatever.

We should get behind this but then Terminator scenario will pop up.

The reality is that the Koran can be used to justify both viewpoints...if applied selectively. Like other religious texts, it too is a mishmash of vague and contradictory commandments and strictures. What you need to do, is to come to terms with this fact, and drop the "Koran is the final, perfect and unalterable word of God" nonsense. As long as this doesn't happen in at least mainstream Islam, there is going to be escalating tensions both between Muslims and others, and between Muslims and Muslims.

If that happens, that'll be the end of all Abrahamic religions won't it. But if it leads to a better world I'm all for it.

but I respect your opinions here and I expect you to respect mine as well, but if all you do is prejudge and lie about me... then we have nothing left to discuss. Kapish?

You are my dear friend. We all our but some of your views do not sound right. Look at me. Am I a bad person? I'm nice, courteous, honest and respectful. I called you out cuz you keep saying that Islam is bad. Yes it has shortcomings but who or what doesn't. And why I said that the cop was a Muslim killing Americans is cuz of the western media's portrayal of all bad ppl as Muslims. I wanted to point out that bad ppl exist everywhere. But you're a good guy. Though you have some old-fashioned views but it still a nice person who loves his family and country.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Blade 619

Blade 619

Master of Nukes

• IRON President
  • 7,579 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:040973
  • Souls Baptized:7,122,755
  • Discord ID:Blade
America is a country that operates on 18th and 19th century laws with 21st century toys. America's addiction to weaponry is putting a huge strain on her economy. She bears many of the hallmarks of a superpower losing her grip. Time to drag herself into the modern world.

40973-detailed.png

Blade 619 you have been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

I will remember this, Blade, and I will be forever grateful... oh hell words fail me!  ( @ )( @ )

Revenge is best served cold, tasting of vanilla yoghurt with vanilla and chocolate balls.

Leave it to Blade to step in and say the most completely true post in this thread. You make my day Sir.  

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441

America is a country that operates on 18th and 19th century laws with 21st century toys. America's addiction to weaponry is putting a huge strain on her economy. She bears many of the hallmarks of a superpower losing her grip. Time to drag herself into the modern world.

yo get diz gui a mehdul

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976

If that happens, that'll be the end of all Abrahamic religions won't it. But if it leads to a better world I'm all for it.

Not necessarily, Judaism and Christianity went through with it to some extent. At least mainstream Christianity no longer claims that the Bible is God's literal words. Islam still does.

However, I wouldn't shed a single tear for any of the Abrahamic religions if they happened to go away. I truly believe the world would be a shade nicer if they weren't a factor (an as long as they're not replaced with another doctrinaire ideology) On the other hand, I sincerely commend you for your openness and bravery for saying what you just did. It's an opinion that's very risky to have and voice in your part of the world (Pakistan, is it?).

Edited by ccabal86, 02 December 2015 - 05:35 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users