Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[BREAKING NEWS]: Man stabs 3 guys in London Tube Station - doesn't end up dead!!!! omg1!!1

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441
  • Squadron:Kilo
I'm confused, why wasn't he shot?
- US police.

No unnecessary deaths, the criminal can answer to his crimes through proper justice.

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976
The only positive to this guy being alive is that he can now be interrogated, see if he knows some people. List ends there as far as I'm concerned.

Edited by ccabal86, 07 December 2015 - 12:21 AM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Icewolf

Icewolf

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,968 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:480480
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
#youaintnomuslimbruv

We don't have the death penalty in the UK. And the police should use the minimum force necessary to arrest someone. For all we know this person may have a serious mental illness in place of criminal intent and not actually deserve punishment. If you kill him then death penalty is the only available punishment.
Icewolf has been baptized in fire and blood and has emerged as IRON-Bay102174 14th March 2013

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Road2Victory

Road2Victory

Traitor

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 16,979 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552089
  • Souls Baptized:556,516

They used a stun gun to subdue him. 

Had he a gun in his hand, they wouldve shot him.

Posted Image
Joshua 1:9
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"- Winston Churchill
"War does not determine who is right-only who is left" -Bertrand Russell
"We shall show mercy, but shall not ask for it"- Winston Churchill
"You ask what the aim is? I tell you it is victory- total victory"- Winston Churchill

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

The only positive to this guy being alive is that he can now be interrogated, see if he knows some people. List ends there as far as I'm concerned.

you forgot the survival of a human life.

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

I don't think they allow citizens to have guns in the UK.....

I heard on BBC that this man was shouting "This is for Syria."

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

maybe, but I doubt he would've been killed.

This guy hacked 7 killed a british soldier from his neck, he was shot, but not killed.

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:

Oh yes, because the world is so much better with another fucking terrorist who gets to live off the taxes of the very people he tried to murder. For the rest of his life, unless some idiot lets him out at some point on grounds that he is "rehabilitated".

Whoop-de-do, glad a peaceful solution was found!

I hope you guys have a prison like the ADX, that would at least give some justification to this.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

Oh yes, because the world is so much better with another fucking terrorist who gets to live off the taxes of the very people he tried to murder. For the rest of his life, unless some idiot lets him out at some point on grounds that he is "rehabilitated".

I hope you guys have a prison like the ADX, that would at least give some justification to this.

who do you think you are that gets to choose who is justified to continue to live on this planet.

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Road2Victory

Road2Victory

Traitor

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 16,979 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552089
  • Souls Baptized:556,516

This guy hacked 7 killed a british soldier from his neck, he was shot, but not killed.

A two year old case

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Lee_Rigby

Posted Image
Joshua 1:9
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"- Winston Churchill
"War does not determine who is right-only who is left" -Bertrand Russell
"We shall show mercy, but shall not ask for it"- Winston Churchill
"You ask what the aim is? I tell you it is victory- total victory"- Winston Churchill

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:

who do you think you are that gets to choose who is justified to continue to live on this planet.

I never claimed to be an authority on this, but I DO have my opinion, and I stand by it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

A two year old case

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Lee_Rigby

That's the LAST terrorist case we had in the UK, so it's the last thing we remember about terrorism, so yes it's still pretty recent for us.

It's also the last case where a terrorist suspect was detained - not killed after being shot by a gun.

Also nothing about law enforcement and guns, have changed in the last 19~ years, so again it's still recent

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130

That's pretty bold statement to make, assuming what would of happened.  There's literally no proof nor no way to actually know if he was shot if he would of been killed, and it's the police's responsibility to make sure the safety of themselves and other people.  

Plus you point out two examples....so what?  We have situations that happen daily that people are stopped by stun guns or by not lethal shots, so what's your point?  You don't think we have these?  Do I need to go on a google search to find cases where people with a weapon were subdued via a taser, a gun shot that didn't kill the person, or another type of non lethal force?  I watch cops all the time on TV, pretty much every episode has at least one of those, so do we get a cookie too?

In regards to this situation, they acted accordingly, had a taser available and was able to subdue him with that.  It's a lot easier to do so with an individual that has a knife where it's easy to react and see his next move compared to someone with a gun pointed at you or someone else where if you wait for them to pull the trigger first it will be too late for the person he's aimed at.  He has to lunge with a knife to cause harm, so standing back a way where he can't get you but close enough a taser can hit him is a lot easier then someone with a gun.

Who does this individual think he is to be able to choose whose justified to continue to live?  He looked to end the lives of 3 innocent people, and you're more worried for the individual who did so?  That's quite sad.  I'm not saying he should be killed, but if the scenario happened where he endangered the lives of other people or the police and it was him or them, I would lose no sleep if it was him who lost his life and not another innocent person.  You know what an individual can do to prevent themselves from being in a position where he might get shot by police....not do something that would force them to.  

O hey look, google instantly found me one

http://abc7ny.com/news/video-police-tase-naked-man-with-knife-in-east-harlem-playground/295897/

and again

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

Who does this individual think he is to be able to choose whose justified to continue to live?  He looked to end the lives of 3 innocent people, and you're more worried for the individual who did so?  That's quite sad.  I'm not saying he should be killed, but if the scenario happened where he endangered the lives of other people or the police and it was him or them, I would lose no sleep if it was him who lost his life and not another innocent person.  You know what an individual can do to prevent themselves from being in a position where he might get shot by police....not do something that would force them to.  

http://abc7ny.com/news/video-police-tase-naked-man-with-knife-in-east-harlem-playground/295897/

and again

Two wrongs don't make a right though.

i'm not worried about the individual at all, i'm worried about human lives in general. No one died which is the point i'm trying to make. Which is what we should be happy about, evil terrorist or not.

And I agree, if there was no simple alternative then I too would lose no sleep over him being killed.

Best scenario is no one dies.

Next best scenario is if it means killing one man to save multiple other lives then so be it.

And it's funny you posted that video, because what should be the normal for american cops - looks incredibly surprising in this day and age.

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501

I sense sarcasm in the thread title, with a wicked sprinkling of irony.

As for the idea of lethal force, in Europe this generally means incapacitate until no more danger, in the US it generally means "shoot first and get some DNA later".

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130

and again

Two wrongs don't make a right though.

i'm not worried about the individual at all, i'm worried about human lives in general. No one died which is the point i'm trying to make. Which is what we should be happy about, evil terrorist or not.

And I agree, if there was no simple alternative then I too would lose no sleep over him being killed.

Best scenario is no one dies.

Next best scenario is if it means killing one man to save multiple other lives then so be it.

And it's funny you posted that video, because what should be the normal for american cops - looks incredibly surprising in this day and age.

Two wrongs don't make a right, and that wasn't what I was getting at, my point was that if a individual has a weapon and committed a crime or killed someone, if there is any chance an officer or another innocent person could be hurt if possible lethal action isn't taken, I feel no pity for the person if he gets shot and wound up dead.  And if an Individual just took or tried to take someone eles life, my care for his human life has greatly diminished compared to someone who has not, because personally those type of people are better off not on this earth.  

The world would be a lot better off if people who kill/murder people were not here.  I am happy that no officer or civilian was killed in it, but I am not jumping up for joy he was saved, IMO i really could careless if he died or not, he is a prime example of people that make the whole world bad, cause problems, and hurts people.  The world would benefit from these people not being around, or being allowed to possibly one day get out.  

My question for you would be this...how would you feel if someone like that got say 20 years in jail, he then got out and killed or tried to kill multiple more people?  

And lastly, you unfortunately have a negative look/opinion of cops in the US.  I can understand why by some of the things in the news, but it's quite a false outlook on police of the US.  Yes, there are examples of bad cops or cops making wrong decisions that get more publicity and news time.  That's because that's how media works.  A cop stopping a guy with a knife or a gun with non-lethal force might be reported by news stations in that area or state, but it wont get global news, because no one cares, and because instances like that happen all the time.  But when there's a controversial thing, it gets blown up to nationwide news.  My point is simple, you have literally the wrong outlook of cops in the US.  Are there bad ones yes, are there that many, no.  I imagine most countries have bad cops, or even dirty cops who take bribes.  

Instances like your video happen all the time in the US, cops do the same thing here.  As stated, I probably have seen like 600 episodes of the TV show here called COPS, and I bet I've seen 100+ instances just in that show of cops using a taser or pepper spray, or a non-lethal bean bag shot out of a gun to subdue a person.  It happens all the time, it just isn't in the news all the time.  

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

Minister of the Dark Arts

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:162944
  • Souls Baptized:1,876,873