Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Race for the Republican Nomination

• Please log in to reply
462 replies to this topic

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118
  • Squadron:Kilo
When she runs for Congress, I'll be contributing with a fat donation.

Man she's hot.

She's hits home perfectly on the entire social media thing and the pc thing. 

However I do take the comments about sitting on our asses and not doing anything to heart.

I mean I don't intend to be boastful or arrogant but I believe that I do everything in power to help my community. Me and my fellow students raise money to help pay for the treatment of the needy that visit our hospital ward. We go around our neighborhoods asking for donations and give money to the ward donation fund that pays for investigations and treatments.

Personally, every election I get out of my house and badger ppl in my neighborhood to get out and vote (ppl are disenfranchised w/ democracy in my country due to political scandals and corruption). Even a couple of my friends just shoot off on facebook about our country being bad and govt. not doing enough but don't go out to vote to change that. They'd rather have a general ruling them.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782

I wonder how long this will be up... McCartney is Hitler about his music.

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

hilowe

hilowe

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 902 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:559532
  • Souls Baptized:not enough
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
That's pretty funny.

Edit: Would McCartney be able to really do anything, since it's essentially a parody that the dude beatboxed?? I'll admit to not knowing, but Weird Al has gotten away with it with brand new songs, and that one's pretty old.

Edited by hilowe, 02 May 2016 - 07:36 PM.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

That's pretty funny.

Edit: Would McCartney be able to really do anything, since it's essentially a parody that the dude beatboxed?? I'll admit to not knowing, but Weird Al has gotten away with it with brand new songs, and that one's pretty old.

Al pays for what he does. I'm not really sure if McCartney himself can do much about it... I think it's a publishing thing, and The Beatles catalog has been bought and sold many times. The music is still under copyright.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Ted Cruz has dropped out... it's over.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

LordSunday

LordSunday

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,381 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:588787
  • Souls Baptized:1,580,425
  • Discord ID:LordSunday

Well with Cruz dropping out and Trump well close to his goal of 1,237, what does Kasich do? He says he's standing firm to his belief in a convention victory, but without Cruz in the picture may Kasich now be doomed himself? Personally I don't think every single Cruz voter is going to turn and back Kasich now... Even with only 1% joining Trump's campaign that's a horrible hit to the anti-Trump movements.

I foresee quite an interesting battle in November, and the question now rises who will Trump have as his running mate, if he has not yet announced it?

Finally, if Trump does win this nomination before the convention, will the party suck it up and back him or is the party going to collapse in on itself and try to discredit their own candidate?

Like I said, the events following this convention are going to be quite different and could cause quite an effect on the Republican Party.

Swallowed First Nuke 3/25/16

Launched First Nuke 7/30/17

Launched First WRC-Tipped Nuke 7/20/18

:smoke: Was retired, now keeping busy  :smoke:

The differance between IRON and some rag tag alliance is the fact that we will fight with no reguard to our own nations. Putting the greater good of the whole before ourselves. Victory for all or they will have to fight us to the last point of infa in the last IRON nation. Every so often someone(s) will come around and exemplifie this. Living up to the IRON Values. It gives me great pleaser to baptize three of IRON's up and comers.

LordSunday, you have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Well with Cruz dropping out and Trump well close to his goal of 1,237, what does Kasich do? He says he's standing firm to his belief in a convention victory, but without Cruz in the picture may Kasich now be doomed himself? Personally I don't think every single Cruz voter is going to turn and back Kasich now... Even with only 1% joining Trump's campaign that's a horrible hit to the anti-Trump movements.

I foresee quite an interesting battle in November, and the question now rises who will Trump have as his running mate, if he has not yet announced it?

Finally, if Trump does win this nomination before the convention, will the party suck it up and back him or is the party going to collapse in on itself and try to discredit their own candidate?

Like I said, the events following this convention are going to be quite different and could cause quite an effect on the Republican Party.

Kasich has been doomed since the early debates. He has always been playing for the contested convention, or the Ohio VP pick. Donald Trump will now win the nomination... the only way to stop him was to kill him in Indiana... didn't happen, and they love him there. It's Trump's party now, and he will not kiss any butts. It's get behind me, or crown Queen Hillary... they will get behind him.

This is the beginning of a new Republican Party. I foresee less attention to social issues in favor of a stronger country... both economy and military. It's really been a long time coming, because I am so sick of losing elections to Progressives because of stupid issues that I don't care about. The VP pick should be Rudi Giuliani... but could end up Marco Rubio.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

LordSunday

LordSunday

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,381 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:588787
  • Souls Baptized:1,580,425
  • Discord ID:LordSunday

So based on the Queen Hillary statement, do you foresee him becoming more political or stay the same as he is? In my opinion he won't win easily unless he shows he has a sense of professionalism to him representative to that of a US President.

Swallowed First Nuke 3/25/16

Launched First Nuke 7/30/17

Launched First WRC-Tipped Nuke 7/20/18

:smoke: Was retired, now keeping busy  :smoke:

The differance between IRON and some rag tag alliance is the fact that we will fight with no reguard to our own nations. Putting the greater good of the whole before ourselves. Victory for all or they will have to fight us to the last point of infa in the last IRON nation. Every so often someone(s) will come around and exemplifie this. Living up to the IRON Values. It gives me great pleaser to baptize three of IRON's up and comers.

LordSunday, you have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

So based on the Queen Hillary statement, do you foresee him becoming more political or stay the same as he is? In my opinion he won't win easily unless he shows he has a sense of professionalism to him representative to that of a US President.

One by one, Donald Trump destroyed the strongest lineup of the 16 most respected and promising Senators, Governors, and Congressmen the Republican Party has ever seen in one election race. Do you really believe he's gonna change to take down one completely incompetent, dishonest, and immensely unpopular Sena... sorry I mean Secretary of... oh wait.... career wife of Bill Clinton? She's toast.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

Hey Lysistrata.

I wanted your opinion and help on something.

Trump last night said in his victory speech that the new budget passed will inflate the debt to 21 trillion dollars.

I wanna know that if some1 tries to cut the spending, what should be cut and why? Also I've read that Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid make up more than 60% of govt expenses. Should they be cut? Has Obamacare also increased govt expenses too? 

If taxes can't be raised then how will the govt raise money?

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Hey Lysistrata.

I wanted your opinion and help on something.

Trump last night said in his victory speech that the new budget passed will inflate the debt to 21 trillion dollars.

I wanna know that if some1 tries to cut the spending, what should be cut and why? Also I've read that Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid make up more than 60% of govt expenses. Should they be cut? Has Obamacare also increased govt expenses too? 

If taxes can't be raised then how will the govt raise money?

It's true. When George W. took office, the national debt was about 6 trillion dollars. 8 months after George was sworn in, 9-11 happened and sent our economy into hell. George responded with a lot of war that was never paid for... because he wanted a quick economic recovery without anyone at home feeling the pain.

When Barack Obama took office the national debt was about 10 trillion dollars. Barack was sworn in right after the entire Real Estate market of the USA collapsed from decades of continuous over value of property. He responded with endless unemployment checks, expansion of welfare, exploded the food stamp program, mandated health insurance with ever increasing costs, destroyed the coal industry, opened the borders, dismantled the military, and gave trillions of wasted taxpayer cash to his donors, supporters, and henchmen... all on the credit card of the US Federal Government, and that's just the tip of the iceberg. The debt has swelled to over 19 trillion, and the budget that was just signed will increase it more, and more... because the Republicans refused to get in a fight over the budget in an election year. Spineless politicians.

Barack Obama is the first President in history to not have a single year of 3% growth. He's an absolute failure, and it will take a lot of pain to repair the destruction. Trump has already vowed not to cut Social Security and Medicare. He's already vowed to raise taxes on the ultra-rich. The path to prosperity is to get more people working and paying taxes, at the same time he will have to release Government responsibility of many things to the private sector, where they can be properly managed. Many Government agencies must, and will be, completely eliminated. The IRS is a wonderful place to start.

Obama took office on a mission to "fundamentally transform the United States"... not enough understood what that really meant.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Looks like John Kasich will drop out in a couple hours... the rapid change from denial to acceptance is under way.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

TheSphinxOfDarkness

TheSphinxOfDarkness

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 164 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:540468
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Alpha

I wonder how long this will be up... McCartney is Hitler about his music.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Whitebeard

Whitebeard

Quenched

• Dishonoured - Banned
  • 467 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:590240
  • Souls Baptized:20,502
  • Squadron:Delta
  • Discord ID:Whitebeard

https://youtu.be/SYoOPgeTMQc

You need to watch this ASAP!! 

Donald trump gets DESTROYED  :lol:

Nuke Count Under Maintenance - To be Completed Post War

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

"%20alt=

Posted Image

'The only person who can beat me is me' - Aomine Daiki

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976

Kasich out, Trump wins officially: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36201042

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

If Donald Trump was destroyed in 2012 by David Letterman, he would not be around today to get twice as many votes as Hillary Clinton in Indiana. Trump had his ties made in China because that's the place that made him the best deal. Destroyed for being a smart businessman? This is a cornerstone of Trump's campaign... he wants to bring that work back to the USA. The trade deals have killed US manufacturing. So, you're point is?

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

The IRS is a wonderful place to start.  

Hmm....Thanks for the info.

Why the IRS though? Who'll collect the taxes?

Sorry if I'm troubling you. But I love to know more about American politics and Economy and you explain things very well. 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

America's tax law is terrible. It is complicated, convoluted, and corrupt and the IRS is part of the problem. The entire thing needs to be overhauled. By simplifying our tax codes the entire process can be a lot less painless and make more sense. Cutting the IRS would also be a good start for cutting costs.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Whitebeard

Whitebeard

Quenched

• Dishonoured - Banned
  • 467 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:590240
  • Souls Baptized:20,502
  • Squadron:Delta
  • Discord ID:Whitebeard

If Donald Trump was destroyed in 2012 by David Letterman, he would not be around today to get twice as many votes as Hillary Clinton in Indiana. Trump had his ties made in China because that's the place that made him the best deal. Destroyed for being a smart businessman? This is a cornerstone of Trump's campaign... he wants to bring that work back to the USA. The trade deals have killed US manufacturing. So, you're point is?

Well, my point is that he hates and always hated Chinese people. He's repeatedly been on about not trading with China as they'll become  a great world power and all this. If he had the decency to say 'no trading with China', why on earth would he make his own ties there? That's trading with China isn't it? He's contradicting himself; too dumb to take over a country like USA and become a President.

Nuke Count Under Maintenance - To be Completed Post War

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

"%20alt=

Posted Image

'The only person who can beat me is me' - Aomine Daiki

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Well this made everything less funny :(

Hear Cruz is a wife-beater >_>

Hear Trump keeps saying stuff but nobody voting for him actually know what he says. Makes me start to think he will need to explain to his voters that his name is 5 letters so they can find him on the ballot in November >_> (they did a likewise and subverted trick in belgium once, very funny :D)

America's tax law is terrible. It is complicated, convoluted, and corrupt and the IRS is part of the problem. The entire thing needs to be overhauled. By simplifying our tax codes the entire process can be a lot less painless and make more sense. Cutting the IRS would also be a good start for cutting costs.

you think YOU got a difficult tax code? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. We already got like 5 different methods of morgage taxing deductions just based on time the morgage was started >_>

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users