Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Walking Dead

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

Minister of the Dark Arts

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:162944
  • Souls Baptized:1,876,873
  • Squadron:Kilo
It was my favourite show until season 4 or 5 ended up becoming entirely about random x and y talking about their feelings and emotions for majority of the season. You could watch a snail crawl and get more excited.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

altoclef

altoclef

Quenched

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 446 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589288
  • Souls Baptized:56,643
  • Squadron:Delta
carol leaving the group is a bad idea especially since negan is just around the corner.

light a candle [*]

edit: the grove episode from season 4 destroyed me, i couldn't watch anymore until hearing negan was coming

Posthumously saw action during the Doom House-NPO War. God Save Pentaria.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I CAN'T SEE A THING IN THIS HELMET
Posted ImagePosted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty
Darryl better survive, or my heart will break. Negan and Lucille are terrifying!

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
Just watched finale. Who do you think he killed?

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DeathMerchant

DeathMerchant

IRONclad

• Military - Radar Leadership
  • 6,498 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:156811

Out of 11 possible outcomes, I have it down to 2. I thought it was going to be Rick. However given the spoken dialog, we can eliminate Rick and likely Carl as Negan made the comment about feeding the boy's other eye to his father if anyone moves. Negan's shadow also passes by Rick right before he says 'it' and chooses who to kill. Therefore given the presented scenes (if truly linear), the executed person must be on Rick's left. Those kneeling on Rick's left are Sasha, Aaron, Carl, and Eugene. During the end POV scene, we here some screams from the group. This means that everyone likely knew who was chosen and restrained themselves. If someone in the group retaliated, Negan would have looked at them and acknowledged it. Abraham was 2 positions to Rick's right and is in close proximity to Sasha. He would likely have retaliated in anger if he saw Sasha being killed, even if it meant death for himself or the others. I suspect that his anger would have gotten the better of him given his feelings for Sasha. I already mentioned Carl is the unlikely choice. That leaves us with Aaron and Eugene, Aaron being a secondary character while Eugene is a borderline main character. The earlier goodbye that Rick and Abraham give to Eugene when he takes the RV appeared to illustrate some foreshadowing. Although it does beg the question would Abraham refrain himself from interfering if Eugene was killed. In this case, I honestly think he would. He has already accepted that Eugene might not come back alive when he took the RV as a diversion for the others. But with Aaron being a secondary character he too is just as likely to be killed off. It really could go either way. Either the show kills off Aaron because he isn't a main character or Eugene is killed given all the aforementioned foreshadowing.

It should be noted that even the actors do not know who was killed. We will have to wait until Season 7 to find out.

The idea of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the enemy die for his.

Former Member of the VOC

IRON STATS Wars Fought: 13 POWs Taken: 2 Nations ZIed: 2 Aid Given: $341 Million

Recruits: 7 Alliances Fought: LSF, Sparta, VE, Umbrella, DBDC, STA

Alliance Seniority: 2,595 Days Soldier Casualties: 867,426 Att + 2,123,326 Def = 2,990,752

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

Out of 11 possible outcomes, I have it down to 2. I thought it was going to be Rick. However given the spoken dialog, we can eliminate Rick and likely Carl as Negan made the comment about feeding the boy's other eye to his father if anyone moves. Negan's shadow also passes by Rick right before he says 'it' and chooses who to kill. Therefore given the presented scenes (if truly linear), the executed person must be on Rick's left. Those kneeling on Rick's left are Sasha, Aaron, Carl, and Eugene. During the end POV scene, we here some screams from the group. This means that everyone likely knew who was chosen and restrained themselves. If someone in the group retaliated, Negan would have looked at them and acknowledged it. Abraham was 2 positions to Rick's right and is in close proximity to Sasha. He would likely have retaliated in anger if he saw Sasha being killed, even if it meant death for himself or the others. I suspect that his anger would have gotten the better of him given his feelings for Sasha. I already mentioned Carl is the unlikely choice. That leaves us with Aaron and Eugene, Aaron being a secondary character while Eugene is a borderline main character. The earlier goodbye that Rick and Abraham give to Eugene when he takes the RV appeared to illustrate some foreshadowing. Although it does beg the question would Abraham refrain himself from interfering if Eugene was killed. In this case, I honestly think he would. He has already accepted that Eugene might not come back alive when he took the RV as a diversion for the others. But with Aaron being a secondary character he too is just as likely to be killed off. It really could go either way. Either the show kills off Aaron because he isn't a main character or Eugene is killed given all the aforementioned foreshadowing.

It should be noted that even the actors do not know who was killed. We will have to wait until Season 7 to find out.

You have brilliant powers of deduction, DM!  Negan's remarks eliminated Rick and Carl, but those are the only peeps I thought were eliminated.  I figured Maggie is unlikely because she's a pretty, married woman and in the comics, Negan has a weakness for them.  Everyone else is fair game. I figured it was Aaron or Eugene because of Egene's recent growth as a person, and what looked like goodbyes for Eugene, and the fact Aaron is the least objectionable character for death to me.  Actually I am pretty sure it isn't Aaron because the producers made it clear that it is a major character and that would disqualify Aaron. 

The cast of TV show regulars has little to do with the comic regulars (in the comic Carol is long dead, and Darryl isn't around) and in the comic the group of people who Negan caught are somewhat different from this group, so I think the person he killed in the comic may come out of this alive, however that person would be a very interesting death.

SPOILER ALERT IF YOU READ THE COMIC BOOK AND DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHO NEGAN KILLED IN THE COMIC

I'M ABOUT TO IDENTIFY THE VICTIM IN THE COMIC IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THAT FAR, BEWARE!

YOU ARE BEING WARNED

FINAL WARNING

In the comic he kills Glenn.  Now by rights, Glenn should have died twice already this season:  once when the butthole townie, who's name I can't remember, knocked him off the dumpster into the walker herd, and once when he was rescuing Maggie when she was trapped by drawing the walkers away from her to him.  Glenn is the luckiest person on the planet and it would be really crappy for the producers to kill him off now, after all that.  Then again, it isn't like they haven't killed off beloved survivors in the past, and they seem to enjoy doing that to us, maybe there's that. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DeathMerchant

DeathMerchant

IRONclad

• 6,498 posts
  • Resources:

You have brilliant powers of deduction, DM!  Negan's remarks eliminated Rick and Carl, but those are the only peeps I thought were eliminated.  I figured Maggie is unlikely because she's a pretty, married woman and in the comics, Negan has a weakness for them.  Everyone else is fair game. I figured it was Aaron or Eugene because of Egene's recent growth as a person, and what looked like goodbyes for Eugene, and the fact Aaron is the least objectionable character for death to me.  Actually I am pretty sure it isn't Aaron because the producers made it clear that it is a major character and that would disqualify Aaron. 

Thank you! I went back to rewatch the scene since I realized it shouldn't be too difficult narrowing it down to say 4-5 people. I had no idea I would get down to only 2 choices. Imagine if the writers put Rick at the beginning of the line, then it could theoretically be almost anyone! Therefore since the writers only gave us the 4 people to Rick's left, and some foreshadowing, its rather safe to say that Eugene was the one killed.

Amazingly no one is discussing this theory online. All the blogs and posts I've read so far are way off base. Throwing names out there that don't make sense and polls that are defying logic. Seems like the writers stumped a lot of people.

The idea of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the enemy die for his.

Former Member of the VOC

IRON STATS Wars Fought: 13 POWs Taken: 2 Nations ZIed: 2 Aid Given: $341 Million

Alliance Seniority: 2,595 Days Soldier Casualties: 867,426 Att + 2,123,326 Def = 2,990,752

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

I haven't read anything.  Are you seeing a lot of wishful thinking in those blogs?

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DeathMerchant

DeathMerchant

IRONclad

• 6,498 posts
  • Resources:

Mainly just people saying its Glenn because that is what happened in the comics.

Here is one poll I saw. Eugene is in 4th place. I was surprised to see people think it was Daryl or Abraham.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/04/03/walking-dead-season-finale-negan-poll

Former Member of the VOC

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782

Something I can't get over is that all these different groups of people have a different name for the walking dead. They are called "walkers", "biters", "roamers"... but no one ever calls them "zombies". It's like none of these people ever saw a good horror film before the world went wacko. I would be shocked if someone actually stepped up and used the "z" word. Would there be gasps of disdain from the rank and file from the inappropriate use of the offensive word?

The "who got clipped" cliffhanger is getting old. At the end, I flipped my DVR from "The Walking Dead" to "Vinyl" without much thought about who it was that got the shit beat out of them... I didn't care, and I wonder how long the producers of this show believe they can continue this repeating loop of introducing us to a new, more evil, bad guy that the group has to lose more people, and eventually overcome so they can continue to have a TV series.

If you just go by the odds, then you have to know that Rick never gets to have a relationship. Anyone he does the big nasty with doesn't last long, so the obvious lucky winner would be Michonne. Thinking realistically... it may be the actors themselves that determine the outcome. Who wants to move on from this show? Who has all the film offers? Daryl and Maggie could actually want to be killed off, so they can move on with a career that has a future, with a little more life. Who would want to stay with a dying show... when they could be the next super hero? We will all have to wait for the next season to find out... some of us may even care.

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
You should check out "Taking Dead," the WD aftershow the producers addressed some of your cliffhanger criticism. Darryl actually is doing his own reality show about bikers.

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

You should check out "Taking Dead," the WD aftershow the producers addressed some of your cliffhanger criticism. Darryl actually is doing his own reality show about bikers.

I sometimes watch "Talking Dead", but I quit recently because there are so many shows to keep up with, and I watch the entire "Game of Thrones" series every year before the new season begins... to keep it all in context. It's starting to become an epic undertaking to carve out enough time to get through it all. I wanted to tell you Sister M... that your recent return means a lot to many of us here. It's really cool to have your thoughts on these boards. Not very much impresses me, but you did.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

. I wanted to tell you Sister M... that your recent return means a lot to many of us here. It's really cool to have your thoughts on these boards. Not very much impresses me, but you did.

Thank you so much! That really means a lot to me. I have enjoyed being back, and the welcome has been tremendous, but I'll tell you a little secret, I was afraid I might not live up to people's expectations, so having you say that especially meaningful to me. Especially coming from someone like you.

Huggles

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

. I wanted to tell you Sister M... that your recent return means a lot to many of us here. It's really cool to have your thoughts on these boards. Not very much impresses me, but you did.

Thank you so much! That really means a lot to me. I have enjoyed being back, and the welcome has been tremendous, but I'll tell you a little secret, I was afraid I might not live up to people's expectations, so having you say that especially meaningful to me. Especially coming from someone like you.

Huggles

Have no worries. Those of us that count know very well how much this alliance owes to you, I only hope that you are here to stay for a while. Back to "The Walking Dead"... just so I don't derail the thread too bad... I knew that all lines will be crossed in this show when Terminus was butchering humans for food, Carol put a cap in a little girl, and Beth got whacked inside a hospital. No one is safe, and no one is permanent.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

All those things resonated with me, too.  Hershel's and Andrea's respective deaths deaths were both huge for me, as well.  The biggest shock was Carol killing that crazy little girl.  There are certain rules all tv and film in America follow, a big one (or two, if you prefer) is you don't kill children or dogs, unless the whole point of the story is about the killing of the child or dog.  There have been rare exceptions to this, but TWD just totally threw those rules into the toilet.  Carol's daughter's death was the first sign that this was not your normal American horror.  There are always going to be red shirts, but on this show, everyone is a potential red shirt.

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

I believe I have it narrowed to 3-4.

1.  Glenn - He's who i suspect it was most.  He is who Negan kills in the comics, thus it instantly makes him a prime person.  The show has followed quite a bit from the comics, so I wouldn't be surprised if it did with this.  Negan also knows that obviously Glenn and Maggie are a thing since Glenn freaked out at the one part.  Don't think he'd kill Maggie, so to make a big statement, killing her boyfriend would make a pretty bold one.  Also, i watched a video online yesterday of people breaking down the audio of the end when it goes black, it sounds like you hear Maggie's voice call out Glenn as well as Abraham, and what sounds like Glenn yelling out Ma-ggie which is what he does in the comics before he dies.  Now, the audio isn't great, so it's hard to really know, as sometimes can hear what you want to hear.  But my guess is they will follow the comic and Glenn will be the one.  Plus I would have to rewatch, but I don't remember Negan ever pointing the bat at Glenn...though it shows him pointing at others twice.

2.  Daryll - I only say this as he was not a character in the comic, and he's a popular guy on the show.  I also heard the actor is getting a new TV show he's starring in, and could make sense to kill him off so he can go focus on that.  I believe it will be a big character.  That being said...he could of already been killed, instead they shot him what looks to be in the shoulder...so do they really shoot him to then have Negan bash him to death...makes me think not.

3.  Eugene - After reading of what has been said here, he can make sense he is killed off.  From the kinda goodbye hugs and things before he took off with the RV, to him being a semi-main character.  Don't know if he plays enough a role to be big enough for them to kill off.

Now it could be Abraham or his girl as well.  They have been giving them both more air time as of late, which usually means when that happens, they die off.  Plus, he's been in this little love triangle thing all season, and finally it seems like him and his girl (forget her name) are suddenly a thing.  They had their little moment in the RV, talking about if they could do that (Have a baby), and Abraham saying he could, just to let her know.  Seems like it could be a good way to wreck that happy ending, and Abraham would be a significant person to lose, plus he just looks like a threat maybe to Negan (Macho man he is, army).

It's not obviously Carol, Carl, Rick...and I don't believe it's Maggie, Aaron, or Abraham's girl, nor Sasha.  

My ranking of likeliness- 

1.  Glenn

2.  Abraham 

3.  Eugene

4.  Daryll

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:

Just rewatched, they do show Glenn getting pointed at once, but following it, they show a lot of the character's and never show Glenn a second time, so it would make sense it could wind up back on him.  

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

1.  Glenn

2.  Abraham 

3.  Eugene

4.  Daryll

NOOOOOO!  Please not Glenn or Daryl! 

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

I want Negan to be a real asshole and smile while cutting Carl's hair off while he's on his knees... can we be so lucky?

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:

1.  Glenn

2.  Abraham 

3.  Eugene

4.  Daryll

NOOOOOO!  Please not Glenn or Daryl! 

Well Daryl doesn't make sense to me in regards to the last 2 episodes, nor story line.  Why they wouldn't of just shot him in the head instead of the shoulder if they really wanted to dead...i don't see them doing that to have his head bashed in the next episode.  The second to last episode they left it where the cliffhanger was he could be dead (didn't know where he was shot), I don't think they'd make two cliffhangers of him possibly be dying.  The only real reason he's on my list is the fact he's in or is the director of a new show on AMC and I can see him needing the time to focus on that, not Walking Dead.  Plus him not being in the comics really means he plays no real significant role in terms of it, and can be killed off any time with no change in the comics.   I don't think it will be him, but that alone is enough to warrant the possibility.  I do however expect him to be killed off sooner then later.  

But I do think you really have to worry about Glenn.  He dies by Negan in comics (they have followed the comics a lot, more recently, Carl being shot in the eye), and I believe they will stick it on the show.  He just has too many things going against him...dies in comics, Negan knows he is involved with Maggie, big character that has been one of the early characters,  and he is shown only once when Negan is playing eenie minie moe.  I will be shocked if it's not him

...So just looked at video again and wrote down names as they were shown, Glenn was not the only one seen just once.  Eugene,Glenn, and Abraham's original girl (bad with his girls names) were only shown once...so that may narrow it down a bit more.  Abraham's original girl wont be killed, so it leaves Eugene and Glenn.  Now, I like deathmerchant's close eye and seeing the shadow go across rick's face, which would mean if it happened right after that, it would be on his left side, which means I would lean towards Eugene.  But, that being said, he stops saying the Rhyme and they're still showing faces, which means who knows if the shot of Rick and the shadow was the last one before he chose.  What I did pick up on however is there is a RV behind Negan you can see when he's in the center of the group (facing Rick).  When he picks the person and swings, you can't see the RV.  That means, it likely has to be someone on the very ends of either side, that being Glenn on one side, Eugene on the other.  Otherwise, you'd be able to see a part of the RV when it goes to first person view with any of the other characters. 

The voice video I mentioned looks like the sounds could be added...I don't hear the same thing on the original video, so think it's fake.  

I'll see if I can find any other clues

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users