Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Captain America: Civil War (Trailer #2 is badass)

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo

Spoiler alert, comic book wise someone does die in Civil War, but I will spare you a name.

I am aware of the comic storyline so I know who you are referring to here. I read an interesting article a couple weeks ago though that thought that the movie may actually deviate from the comic storyline because the MCU likes to change things up and keep people guessing. However, having said that, I think that this character will still die.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Hawkeye needs to get his head blown off

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441

Not in Civil War. Spiderman will have his first stand alone movie in the Marvel Cinematic Universe in July 2017.

first?

hasn't there been like 5 spiderman movies..

And all the Spider-man Movies have sucked donkey dick

nah bruh, the originals with Tobey Maguire were awesome

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130

Not in Civil War. Spiderman will have his first stand alone movie in the Marvel Cinematic Universe in July 2017.

first?

I want to nuke you for that statement

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

Minister of the Dark Arts

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:162944
  • Souls Baptized:1,876,873

Spoiler alert, comic book wise someone does die in Civil War, but I will spare you a name.

I havent read the comics and I'm not TOO into it, I mostly always get dragged into the movies, so you can just pm me the spoiler. 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

first?

I want to nuke you for that statement

bring your puny nation here boi

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

theflash

theflash

Freshly IRONed

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 47 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:588352
  • Souls Baptized:0

Can someone tell me why the hell spiderman looks like deadpool? Not really a big fan of marvel, But im still hyped for this movie, It looks pretty badass. After all i am the flash.

3 nukes taken in the arse for IRON

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

What did y'all think about this movie?

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

Is a good torrent available on piratebay? 

like no less than dvdrip or brrip.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Aaron Pope

Aaron Pope

Forged

• NM|Registered Users
  • 60 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:594843

Awesome one

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks

first?

Personally I preferred the new spiderman movies, spiderman 3 was the best of the first three.

Is civil war any good I still haven't got round to watch it yet

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

first?

Personally I preferred the new spiderman movies, spiderman 3 was the best of the first three.

Is civil war any good I still haven't got round to watch it yet

yeah Civil war is actually pretty decent

Watched it shortly after watching batman v superman (which was horrendous imo, fell asleep)

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
Batman vs superman was a little long winded I agree, it took too long for the fight scene to happen.

I watched Civil war last night was a enjoyable film, but it could have easily been called avengers civil war just without Thor and Hulk.

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.

Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552359
  • Souls Baptized:Seven
I love how the MCU is progressing. I'm a fairly big comic nerd. I wonder how they will include Oscorp into the storyline with the Avengers already having been in New York.

As far as Civil War, I honestly expected to see Cap die by the end. I was also happy they decided to follow Sony's last idea and go with a young Spiderman. I've never really been a huge spiderman fan, but I feel Sony and Marvel working together should be able to make him instantly fit right into the popularity of the Avengers on the MCU after his first movie.

As far as my favorites, Thanos has always been my favorite villain from both Marvel and DC. I've been pumped for Infinity Wars since the spoiler at the end of the Avengers. I just hope they truly put his power into the movies and don't make him weak. Hell, he took a smack from Thor's hammer while Thor had an infinite stone in the comics and barely flinched.

I'll stop here before I write an essay

Formerly King Hitler of Deutsche.
IRON Diplomacy: Being Nice to Alliances we're about to roll since 2007.
With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility and headaches.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Click to Add Me on FaceBook
Message Me to Apply for Diplomat Corps!
Ultimate Guide to CyberNations
Model Nations
Join Discord Here: Click ME!!

Get your Discord Member Mask Here!
Hit me up on RuneScape like it is 2008
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
What's your feeling on Guardians of the galaxy joining in Phase 4(or what ever number it isn't), people moaned about the amazing Spiderman but I thought they was both good stand alone films, much better then the first 3, my big question is will they be incorporating Xmen in to the new marvel phases

Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552359
  • Souls Baptized:Seven

What's your feeling on Guardians of the galaxy joining in Phase 4(or what ever number it isn't), people moaned about the amazing Spiderman but I thought they was both good stand alone films, much better then the first 3, my big question is will they be incorporating Xmen in to the new marvel phases

X-Men is still owned by Fox, however, after their not-so-good movie theatre reviews from the recent xmen and even Fantastic four, we may (hopefully) get both of those titles underneath the MCU. Wolverine is kind of a big deal when it comes to not only the X-Men, but the Avengers as well. Fox has some amazing villains under contract because of Fantastic four (and Infinity Wars is suppose to have a decent amount of villains, not just Thanos.) It would be nice to have those switch towards the MCU, but doubtful it'll happen in time to include them into Infinity wars.

As for the Guardians of the Galaxy jumping into Phase 4, it will be interesting to see if the directors can pull off so many big names on one screen. Civil War did a great job, but they did not include Thor and Hulk. Two big names that might've upset the balance. Drax the Destroyer (Dave Bautista) and Star-Lord are two huge characters on that side of the comic book spectrum. Beyond that, I believe we'll be seeing Nova come into play in the next few movies. Once Thanos gets into play, if the directors are serious about keeping his comic book strength, they're going to have to fit every big name they can on the screen. Again, I'm really excited to see Thanos on the screen, because he definitely is a character that the larger world deserves to know (not just comic readers and the few others who know of Thanos).

What are your guys opinions on how the directors are moving towards a different line of powers? They mentioned Ego coming into play. Beyond that Doctor Strange is the first movie that will show actual magic with no scientific backing, excluding Asgardians (MCU-wise) coming into play. That's definitely a game-changer. Marvel is definitely taking their time which I love. Rushing a storyline gets you the mess that is DC movies right now. I love DC comics, even their animation and video games beat marvel, but Marvel definitely takes it movie wise.

Formerly King Hitler of Deutsche.
IRON Diplomacy: Being Nice to Alliances we're about to roll since 2007.
With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility and headaches.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Click to Add Me on FaceBook
Message Me to Apply for Diplomat Corps!
Ultimate Guide to CyberNations
Model Nations
Join Discord Here: Click ME!!

Get your Discord Member Mask Here!
Hit me up on RuneScape like it is 2008
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic