Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Batman Vs Superman

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595
  • Squadron:Kilo

Just watched it. I'm happy. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fermion

Fermion

Thirsty for moar

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,538 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:585857
  • Souls Baptized:1,086,384
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Fermion#3255

rotten tomatoes gave it 31% wtf :o

no offices held rn

Posted Image

Get a trade circle here | ITF Guide | War Guide

Apply for War Aid | Delta Squad Bar

U had no mp no sdi no military wonder actually :lol:
Kuch bhi kaho bhai dilar admi ho tussi
Sunnny deol ho sunny deol

The differance between IRON and some rag tag alliance is the fact that we will fight with no reguard to our own nations. Putting the greater good of the whole before ourselves. Victory for all or they will have to fight us to the last point of infa in the last IRON nation. Every so often someone(s) will come around and exemplifie this. Living up to the IRON Values. It gives me great pleaser to baptize three of IRON's up and comers.
Fermion, you have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dandy

Dandy

Quenched

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 311 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:588461
  • Souls Baptized:37,053
Yea, I was rather disappointed.
8 nukes eaten for IRON. ZI'd against Rileyaddaff for IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ForgotPants

ForgotPants

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 131 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:549382
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Going to watch this tomorrow and my professional and extremely important review of this movie will be discussed here after that :P

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fermion

Fermion

Thirsty for moar

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,538 posts
  • Resources:

After seeing it? 

There was another movie which I loved but rotten tomatoes hated, Transcendence, so I don't trust them much now :P

IMdB loved it.

Going to watch this tomorrow and my professional and extremely important review of this movie will be discussed here after that  :P

I will look forward to it lol

no offices held rn

Posted Image

The differance between IRON and some rag tag alliance is the fact that we will fight with no reguard to our own nations. Putting the greater good of the whole before ourselves. Victory for all or they will have to fight us to the last point of infa in the last IRON nation. Every so often someone(s) will come around and exemplifie this. Living up to the IRON Values. It gives me great pleaser to baptize three of IRON's up and comers.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441

watching it tomo too!

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fermion

Fermion

Thirsty for moar

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,538 posts
  • Resources:

Okay, so apparently I'm gonna go watch it with some friends as well. :D

no offices held rn

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

Minister of the Dark Arts

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:162944
  • Souls Baptized:1,876,873
Well I'm going to be pulled by some friends to go watch it anyway. But seeing the reviews, I gotta say my expectations are low.

Tho, yea, critics rating can be off sometimes.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180

Metacritic in my opinion is quite accurate for movie ratings and it does not give much hope for a good show this time.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
It was alright. Could of been better. But I'm happy.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
I'll watch it but I think Affleck is a bad choice as Batman for that reason I'm not holding out to much hope

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wu Ming

Wu Ming

Wrought IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 152 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:454116

I'll watch it but I think Affleck is a bad choice as Batman for that reason I'm not holding out to much hope

Why? affleck is a pretty good actor
LO
VE

mess with the best die like the rest

aka Austrailia

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

As opposed to Adam West?
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fermion

Fermion

Thirsty for moar

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,538 posts
  • Resources:

:P

I read somewhere that this batman had to be more muscuar and stronger, more like the comic!batman, to fight on par with Superman. Bale's batman was so weak he was beaten up by an overbuff thug. :P

no offices held rn

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:
I watched today, I literally dozed off in the first 30 minutes, but the movie had my full attention by the end and overall, I'd say I liked it. I think the start and mid are big slow, bit disconnected, flow is not smooth, things dramatically take a good turn towards the end.

The script made you cringe at some points. But yea, it was good entertainment. I'd give it 6.5/10, 10/10 being the likes of momento, inception, new Star trek series.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wu Ming

Wu Ming

Wrought IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 152 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:454116

I watched today, I literally dozed off in the first 30 minutes, but the movie had my full attention by the end and overall, I'd say I liked it. I think the start and mid are big slow, bit disconnected, flow is not smooth, things dramatically take a good turn towards the end.

The script made you cringe at some points. But yea, it was good entertainment. I'd give it 6.5/10, 10/10 being the likes of momento, inception, new Star trek series.

huh you'd rate the new star trek that highly? I loved the first scene of the first star trek movie, that was probably one of the best intros of any movie that I've seen. However, the plot for Into Darkness was pretty shit. Having Khan's blood bring people back from life and having a backpack teleportation device is crazy overpowered.
LO
VE

mess with the best die like the rest

aka Austrailia

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782

huh you'd rate the new star trek that highly? I loved the first scene of the first star trek movie, that was probably one of the best intros of any movie that I've seen. However, the plot for Into Darkness was pretty shit. Having Khan's blood bring people back from life and having a backpack teleportation device is crazy overpowered.

I must agree with you Sir. I have been a Trekie since the original series, when I was a kid in the 60's, and I watched them all... The Next Generation, DS9, Voyager, Enterprise... and the new reboot has contained too many eye rolls for me to count. The new crew is entertaining to watch and compare, but the way Abrams twisted the best of the old story lines into his own vision, kinda pissed me off. "The Wrath of Kahn" was great as it was, and stealing parts of it to cash it in for a new money train... well it feels like cheating.

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:

I actually meant Lord of the Rings, Im not sure how Star Trek came out  :wacko:

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782

I actually meant Lord of the Rings, Im not sure how Star Trek came out  :wacko:

Wow... confusing Lord of the Rings with Star Trek... how does that happen? That's like listening to Frank Sinatra and saying "Yeah, I have all The Beatle albums!" I gotta drink with you sometime Shah... that would be an adventure. :)

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:

Oh, I liked the Lord of the RIngs better also. But, honestly, they needed to come out with a batman stand alone first. They already had an established superman, this was our introduction of this batman. And superman is apart of it. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users