Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Batman Vs Superman

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118
  • Squadron:Kilo

Watched it on Sunday. Nice film. I'd give it 7.5/10 cuz of the acting and casting Gal as WW. The movie did an amazing job of setting up the JLA franchise.

And the movie earned 424 mil globally so that proves that reviews don't count for jack any more. WB spent 250 mil on prod and 150 on marketing.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fermion

Fermion

Thirsty for moar

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,538 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:585857
  • Souls Baptized:1,086,384
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Fermion#3255

Watched it yesterday. It was amazing :D

They did a good job of setting up the clash between the two. The first few minutes of the movie were quite emotional, really setting up the darkness of the story. As Robert said, it would've been better if we had a Batman movie first, but they still did a reasonably good job of explaining his backstory. I had read about the background of this version of batman, so understanding it wasn't much of a problem for me. Basically, this Batman lost Robin in an explosion orchestrated by Joker. Joker left Robin's corpse for him to find, and Batman was so devastated that he refused to have any sidekicks in the future. He kept Robin's suit in the batcave as a reminder of what happened.

Spoiler

The characters were good as well. The movie makers did a good job of delving deep into their psych and not just brushing off/smoothing their feelings and reactions as Marvel does. I all loved all the meta human cameos. Still, the script could've been better. The dialogues really were cringe-worthy sometimes.Overall, I'd give the movie 4/5

no offices held rn

Posted Image

Get a trade circle here | ITF Guide | War Guide

Apply for War Aid | Delta Squad Bar

U had no mp no sdi no military wonder actually :lol:
Kuch bhi kaho bhai dilar admi ho tussi
Sunnny deol ho sunny deol

The differance between IRON and some rag tag alliance is the fact that we will fight with no reguard to our own nations. Putting the greater good of the whole before ourselves. Victory for all or they will have to fight us to the last point of infa in the last IRON nation. Every so often someone(s) will come around and exemplifie this. Living up to the IRON Values. It gives me great pleaser to baptize three of IRON's up and comers.
Fermion, you have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

altoclef

altoclef

Quenched

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 446 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589288
  • Souls Baptized:56,643
  • Squadron:Delta
i honestly don't understand why snyder killed off jimmy olsen like that, it serves no great purpose

since it was a mix-match of various storylines anyway i found it messy

Posthumously saw action during the Doom House-NPO War. God Save Pentaria.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I CAN'T SEE A THING IN THIS HELMET
Posted ImagePosted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

Did anybody else notice that when Flash came up in Bruce's dream, they were setting up a potential "Injustice: Gods Among Men" story line?

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

dagonslayer51

dagonslayer51

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,801 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:582405
  • Souls Baptized:374,667
  • Squadron:Delta

I saw the movie and I was struck by how similar it was to Frank Miller's The Dark Knight Returns. I thought it would have been a bit more different, but it was awesome. The symbolism of the movie, the use of allegory in the battle between Batman and Superman, it was extremely well done. Also, giving us clues about Darkseid in both the nightmare sequence with the Parademons and a probably controlled Superman and in the end when Lex says that the bell has been rung and "He" is coming. It was amazingly well done.

Oh and the battle. I loved it. I spent the whole week before the movie trying to convince everyone I knew that Batman would win. I just wish that Batman had either told Supes "Consider this an act of mercy" or this:

https://qph.is.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-7af7e2858550b324113ec914a14123a8?convert_to_webp=true

It would have been awesome. Batman is the ultimate badass. And I think that the warning Flash gave to  Batman wasn't about this movie, I think it was about Darkseid and Lois being the only one capable of snapping him out of Darkseid's control.

dagonslayer51, proud member of IRON

War Statistics: 18 offensive wars

Oculus-MI6 War: 17 offensive wars
19 Nukes eaten for IRON

First nuke eaten on 11/4/2015 4:12:41 PM

"War, war never changes"

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

Is a good torrent available on piratebay? 

like no less than dvdrip or brrip

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
I got my copy from Showbox, was a pretty good film, I was a little surprised with it, I still don't like Ben Affleck, but he didn't do a bad job

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Aaron Pope

Aaron Pope

Forged

• NM|Registered Users
  • 60 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:594843
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat