Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Zombie Apocalypse Part 7

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Poll: Zombie Apocalypse part 7 (15 member(s) have cast votes)

You rush in firing shots in all directions with your parents in close persuit behind you. You clear out about half the room before you mom is tackled by a zombie. Your father is attempting to pry it off.

1. Risk hitting your mother with a bullet by shooting the zombie off of her. Saves time yet wastes ammo and has an obvious risk of hitting your mom... (12 votes [80.00%])

Percentage of vote: 80.00%

2. Drop the shotgun and rush over to help your father pull the zombie off. More cautious but now you have to get close to the zombie with many more in the room still rapidly approaching. (3 votes [20.00%])

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Tugthegamer

Tugthegamer

Freshly IRONed

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 28 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:590864
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

This poll is back from the dead, something like a ZOMBIE :P Thanks for the support on the poll, didn't think people were into it anymore...

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441
  • Squadron:Kilo

yo mum comes first man, probably wouldn't drop the gun though lol

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty
  • Squadron:Delta
I'd rush over and shoot the zombie at point blank range, which will be faster than prying it off and reduce risk of shooting mom.

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brandonman

brandonman

Freshly IRONed

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 23 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592806

I'm confident that in the range that a "room" entails, I'd make the shot no problem. 

Now, if I'm using my rifle instead of my little .380 pistol, 7.62x54 may have some penetration... Sorry mom, if you're behind it from my vantage. ;_;7

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
Make this a weekly thread

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

Make this a weekly thread

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Hung Wang

Hung Wang

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 751 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:583597
  • Souls Baptized:

To be honest, I just cleared half the room of zombies by shooting in every direction and I'm going to worry about shooting mum? Lock n' load!

"-17.60 - Your population absolutely hates you."

Posted Image

Life is the difference between jumping out of a third story window and jumping off a penthouse suite.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

To be honest, I just cleared half the room of zombies by shooting in every direction and I'm going to worry about shooting mum? Lock n' load!

this is why you always go negative

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Hung Wang

Hung Wang

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 751 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:583597
  • Souls Baptized:

You have a point. I go in to clear the room, then I gotta die saving mother Samus.

"-17.60 - Your population absolutely hates you."

Posted Image

Life is the difference between jumping out of a third story window and jumping off a penthouse suite.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Queen

The Queen

Freshly IRONed

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 42 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:164883

I'm a pretty good shot ....so FIRE!!!

Resistance Is Futile
Head of Internal Affairs for KoN.

cbrndragon209

cbrndragon209

Quenched

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 354 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:591626
  • Souls Baptized:39,768
  • Squadron:Alpha
If the weapon is a shotgun or rifle then ether shoot it point blank away from your mother or use it as a club to knock it away
cbrndragon209 - Arch Chancellor of Eden Prime

Proudly took 4 Nuke's for IRON
Wars fought: 6

First Declared war - 6/29/16 (CeNgKaOe26 of SaliP)
First nation send into Anarchy - 7/1/16 (CeNgKaOe26 of SaliP)
First nuke taken: 7/2/16 (CeNgKaOe26 of SaliP)

"Ferro Credimus"
"Ad Victoriam" (To Victory)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

If the weapon is a shotgun or rifle then ether shoot it point blank away from your mother or use it as a club to knock it away

Good answer!

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Blade 619

Blade 619

Master of Nukes

• IRON President
  • 7,579 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:040973
  • Souls Baptized:7,122,755
  • Discord ID:Blade
I went with option a on the basis that I'd use the rifle butt to do the damage. I'm not gonna shoot in a small room with no ear protection unless my odds of getting out otherwise are very slim.

40973-detailed.png

Blade 619 you have been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

I will remember this, Blade, and I will be forever grateful... oh hell words fail me!  ( @ )( @ )

Revenge is best served cold, tasting of vanilla yoghurt with vanilla and chocolate balls.

Leave it to Blade to step in and say the most completely true post in this thread. You make my day Sir.  

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DarkMatter

DarkMatter

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 164 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:604961
  • Souls Baptized:285,614
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Dark Matter