Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[MK-1]Town of Transylvania - Town and Van Helsing Win!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
226 replies to this topic

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595
  • Squadron:Kilo
I agree, keeping VH alive is better then relaying on a curse we know nothing about other then it happens when vh dies.

Haven't heard from TW.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

Unofficial Vote Count

D34THBR1NG3R (1): Mandarijn,
Robert2424(1): D34THBR1NG3R,
1ceCream (1): KevinH,
KevinH (0):
Mandarijn(0):
Wolfpacks(0):

No Lynch (0):

Not Voting: 1ceCream, Robert2424, Wolfpacks

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Mandarijn

Mandarijn

The Orange One

• Vault: Leadership
  • 20,057 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:268021
  • Souls Baptized:2,124,729

We need votes from 1ceCream, Robert and Wolfpacks to generate more discussion! And also a scumlist of 2 people, if you haven't given one already...

I also haven't seen a reaction to this yet:

@Robert: If I had to say a 2nd name, I guess it would be KevinH. There's a small chance he's pushing this post count so hard, because he's the last vampire and knows that he can post a lot. But who knows.  :P

Now that the post count restriction has been relieved, this seems even more odd to me... What do you guys think?

ew

mandarijn juice

Posted Image
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Vote Count

1ceCream (1): KevinH
D34THBR1NG3R (1): Mandarijn

Robert2424(1): D34THBR1NG3R

KevinH (0):
Mandarijn(0):

Wolfpacks(0):

No Lynch (0):

Not Voting: 1ceCream, Robert2424, Wolfpacks

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch or 2 at deadline.
Deadline is Wednesday, October 5th at 11:00am CST.

With 6 alive it takes 3 to lynch or 2 at deadline.

Mod: Is it really 3 to lynch?
(Usually it is >50% for majority, which would be 4 to lynch before deadline)

You are correct. Four votes are needed to lynch or two votes at deadline.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

@Robert: If I had to say a 2nd name, I guess it would be KevinH. There's a small chance he's pushing this post count so hard, because he's the last vampire and knows that he can post a lot. But who knows.  :P

Now that the post count restriction has been relieved, this seems even more odd to me... What do you guys think?

Reaction from me? "No, I'm not scum."

A vampire would not be able to keep up with everyone posting so the plan was sound at the time, and my suspects are consistent with what we knew then.

Since we need to get to 2 by deadline, I'll switch to my alternate.

Vote: D34THBR1NG3R

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks

We need votes from 1ceCream, Robert and Wolfpacks to generate more discussion! And also a scumlist of 2 people, if you haven't given one already...

Funny I was thinking along those lines but with you in mind Mandarijn

I don't think the post count was even a problem, I think SLMK was expecting a higher participation rate in this game and made the post count high so it really didn't matter how much we posted, hence why he relieved it

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
@mandarin, I saw and it took note, but it was mainly anybody could be doing that. The problem with post restrictions is usually a townie has them and it usually not limited amount of posts. For instance if someone says the word bacon or something similar to the theme someone is forced to respond to it. So the limited post count is moot since there is no easy way to tell what it was. I wouldn't put such a restriction in my games with limited post count.

For placing my vote, I would of probably placed it on death right now if Kevin didn't place his vote on him. If death is in fact town and ice-cream isn't he could easily place his last vote on him. (Assuming that he's active enough to do that).

So. Unless Kevin removes his vote.....I guess I'll place my vote....here.

VOTE MANDARIN

Even though he is trying to generate discussion scum in this game is also looking for the other scum team. I got 50-50 to guess right while scum odds are much lower. You want me to place a vote to generate discussion, then I'll place a vote on a player who can defend himself who's much more active then death who I think has given up and ice-cream who thinks everybody wants to Lynch him.

Let's see where this goes now.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

Hey vampires, you can post now!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

D34THBR1NG3R

D34THBR1NG3R

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 745 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:593623
  • Souls Baptized:86,100
  • Squadron:Delta
  • Discord ID:D34THBR1NG3R

So, so far I'm dying tonight.. Which isn't really beneficial but I can tell Robert doesn't really like me and Mandarijn voted me for posting on other mafia but not here (however I did post later) and I think KevinH is just voting me because we need someone to lynch. I agree that we need someone to lynch, but I feel like 1ceCream would be the best choice.

He almost never spoke, and rarely did today except to say "poor me everyone's voting me" and he still hasn't posted but y'all have just forgot about him so he thinks he's in the clear...

UNVOTE

VOTE: 1ceCream

The world is a dangerous place. Not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.

-Albert Einstein

Nuked 11 times in the name of IRON!

Posted Image

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.

-General George S. Patton

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

Day 3 posts

12 KevinH
11 Robert2424
9 D34THBR1NG3R
4 Mandarijn
2 Wolfpacks
1 1ceCream

Vote: 1ceCream

Potential vampire at the worst.

Inactive townie at the least.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Vote Count

1ceCream (2): KevinH, D34THBR1NG3R
D34THBR1NG3R (1): Mandarijn

Mandarijn (1): Robert2424

KevinH (0):

Robert2424(0):

Wolfpacks(0):

No Lynch (0):

Not Voting: 1ceCream, Wolfpacks

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch or 2 at deadline.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
I've only posted twice wow, I thought I had done more, I don't like to vote for a inactive but he really isn't helping the Town being inactive, but I still think people are worrying about the post count needlessly, I think the scum are more likely the ones that post more, a scum would not likely post least to attract more attention on themselves.

Vote KevinH

For the above reasons

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.

Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Mandarijn

Mandarijn

The Orange One

• Vault: Leadership
  • 20,057 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:268021
  • Souls Baptized:2,124,729

I just started working yesterday and it's hard to find time for this now, especially since my other jobs in IRON are more important than this. But I'll do my best to play this one out properly.

So we're seeing the same thing as yesterday again, it's getting closer to deadline and now we get votes and the discussion is starting (a little bit :P)...

It's actually pretty hard to find scum when you don't have any means of investigation, especially if there's not much participation. :(

I have 2 suspects: D34th and KevinH of who I think 1 or both are scum, seeing no one is following my vote on D34th I'm going to switch my vote to KevinH to make these last 21h interesting, so we might have something to go on tomorrow again. (See my theory in a previous post, sorry but I just don't have anything better to accuse someone :/ )

Unvote

Vote: KevinH

But I should be around tomorrow to change my vote before deadline if I don't like what I see.

ew

mandarijn juice

Posted Image
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
Your other jobs are important, don't make me laugh Mandi lol

Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:

an interesting turn of events now. Death is off the chopping block suddenly, Icecream is in the spotlight again, and now a wagon on Kevin, who I've been suspecting. Icecream got 2 votes on him first, so technically he'd be lynched first. 

or, I could mix things up even more and place a 3rd vote upon Kevin, witch might be his final nail in the coffin unless Mandarjin backs out. Witch I'm wondering if he will. 

So its a matter of weather or not Mandarjin is setting up a trap to see if anybody would be willing to place a 3rd vote upon Kevin here. so at this point I have 3 chioices. Try to support 1 of the two Lynch options in the last 24 hours. The options being, Kevin, who is still amazing alive. or icecream the inactive who is super pareniod and have my voice be heard. Or I could now, for my third option place a vote upon death. Witch would be the hardest of all 3 routs. but again, lynching anybody but VH gives me a 50-50 chance. With me playing Fire Emblem so much, I'll take my chances with 50% to hit. although I would prefer better odds, its not horrible odds either. 

So lets do this. 

Unvote

VOTE KEVINH

That puts Kevin at 3. now, Death or Icecream could show up, but unlikely they are active enough to show up and place a 4 vote on him and insta lynch him. meaning it could come down to what Mandajin dose. Though in the off chance they do, reguardless if they do, who ever hammers very well might be scum. 

Lets see what happens, shall we? 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:

@The Warrior, will you notify us when a faction is eliminated? 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

Let's see.

I'm active.

I know who Van Helsing is.

Still you all want to lynch me?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

D34THBR1NG3R

D34THBR1NG3R

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 745 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:593623
  • Souls Baptized:86,100
  • Squadron:Delta
  • Discord ID:D34THBR1NG3R

Everyone else is active minus WP and 1ceCream and me, but I'm coming back, I know who Van Helsing is too, you can't just say you know who VH is... you assume everyone here is really town? Because If I'm correct most people have claimed they know who VH is. 

Just because KevinH is already gonna be lynched so far, might as well vote him so we can get tomorrow started sooner.

UNVOTE

VOTE: KevinH

The world is a dangerous place. Not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.

-Albert Einstein

Nuked 11 times in the name of IRON!

Posted Image

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.

-General George S. Patton

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:

and death hammers. Interesting. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:

Now its a matter of seeing the results. However, I'll probably be eliminated during the night, so. Death, I'm looking at you as my last suspect as this is probably my last post. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter