Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[MK-1]Town of Transylvania - Town and Van Helsing Win!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
226 replies to this topic

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo

Vote Count

KevinH (4): Wolfpacks, Mandarijn, Robert2424, D34THBR1NG3R

1ceCream (1): KevinH

D34THBR1NG3R (0):

Mandarijn (0):

Robert2424(0):

Wolfpacks(0):

No Lynch (0):

Not Voting: 1ceCream

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch or 2 at deadline.
Deadline is Wednesday, October 5th at 11:00am CST.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

The town had managed to avoid the carnage of the evening. They considered themselves to be lucky as they spent the morning cleaning up the town square and burned the bodies of the deceased in the afternoon.

Despite the relief at dawn, the town knew that there were still threats against them. The paranoia turned their shared relief into mistrust as the afternoon wore on and accusations began to fly amongst the townspeople. Evening was coming quickly and the town still did not know who they could trust. Several lynch mobs formed and turned brother against brother until the situation turned bloody.

KevinH, a Vanilla Townie, has been lynched on day 3.

Vote Count

KevinH (4): Wolfpacks, Mandarijn, Robert2424, D34THBR1NG3R

It is now night 3. Please PM me any night actions by Friday, October 7th at 12:00pm CST.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

Another townie lynched during the day out of fear.. The townspeople started losing their minds with fear. As they settled into their homes for the evening, they tucked their children into bed, hoping that this would not be the last time they would do so.

Van Helsing climbed into a cart and lounged against a bale of hay as darkness settled over Transylvania. His crossbow rested in his lap. As the evening wore on the moon slowly crept out from behind a thick blanket of clouds. A piercing howl in the distance brought Van Helsing to his feet. Although a slight chill crept up his spine, he stood at attention. His gaze was focused on the nearby woods.

On the other side of the square a townie stumbled out of the tavern and crossed toward Van Helsing's post on his way home. The towns person had just about reached home when a large shadowed figure sprinted through the trees toward him. Van Helsing quickly rose his crossbow and sent an arrow flying at the creature. The arrow just missed it's mark as the werewolf lunged at the townie and tackled him to the ground. Screams filled the night air as the werewolf clawed and bit his prey. Van Helsing sprinted toward the creature with his silver sword drawn.

A second creature swooped down from the rooftop behind Van Helsing and knocked him off his feet. The vampire dove straight for the werewolf and sunk its fangs deep into the werewolf's neck. Van Helsing had once again drawn his bow and sent an arrow straight for the vampire's throat. He would not miss this time. Van Helsing's arrow was true as it found its target. The vampire let out a loud shriek as it disintegrated in front of him.

Many of the townspeople emerged from the protection of their homes at daylight. They ventured into the square where they found Van Helsing re-stringing his crossbow. "People of Transylvania, you need not fear any longer. The vampires and werewolves that have threatened your livelihood are no more. My job here is done. You may now live in peace." Van Helsing swung his crossbow onto his back, shook hands with the remaining townsfolk and exited the town square.

Robert2424, a Vanilla Townie, was torn apart by a werewolf on night 3.

Mandarijn, a Werewolf, was killed by a vampire on night 3.

D34THBR1NG3R, a Vampire, was killed by Van Helsing on night 3.

Van Helsing has left the town in a safe state. Van Helsing and the townspeople win!!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Mandarijn

Mandarijn

The Orange One

• Vault: Leadership
  • 20,057 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:268021
  • Souls Baptized:2,124,729
Why did you pick me though? :( Everything else went exactly as I wanted, except D34th couldn't kill me. :P

We already had a pretty good idea on N1 that Wolfpacks was VH, because no one accused him. :P Canik gave me the biggest clue by calling out 2 or 3 of the lowest posters, but not Wolfpacks who had the 2nd least posts at that point. So you guys are lucky we weren't the vamps. :P

ew

mandarijn juice

Posted Image
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
It was between you and death who i thought was a vampire, but as you only went quiet near the end i didnt think it was you and i had already tried to slay Robert but to no avail, i hadnt intended to kill Kevin i just wanted a discussion but his wagon went to quickly and i couldnt stop it, but his death gave me the biggest clue who the other vampire was.

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
Although one thing dose puzzle me, Mandi if you did know i was VH from N1 why didnt you kill me, as you had the power to do so i believe

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.

Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Although one thing dose puzzle me, Mandi if you did know i was VH from N1 why didnt you kill me, as you had the power to do so i believe

Why would we, you were no threat to us at night. Keeping you around gave us another chance of someone taking out a vampire besides us

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
True enough

Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130
Good game all. Curious why I was killed N2.

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

Hooray for the good guys!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Mandarijn

Mandarijn

The Orange One

• Vault: Leadership
  • 20,057 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:268021
  • Souls Baptized:2,124,729

Our night chat: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/jTDZgE2bRAK

At the end of N1: 

Rhizo: "I am fine with whoever as the kill tonight though"

Me: "iSoc or D34th then?"

We had it right from the beginning :P 

ew

mandarijn juice

Posted Image
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552359
  • Souls Baptized:Seven
I feel with Wolfpacks having voted to lynch me, the next day wouldve posed for people trying to lynch WP for 1) low post count and 2) being on a town wagon.

Voting VH that far down wouldve been a dead giveaway to scum if they were admitant enough. Sadly I truly didnt understand the layout here and felt that once WP jumped onto my wagon, lynching me wouldve been the best course of action for the reasons above.

Nice win town, and glad to know Rhizo thinks so highly of me from chat logs. Haha

Formerly King Hitler of Deutsche.
IRON Diplomacy: Being Nice to Alliances we're about to roll since 2007.
With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility and headaches.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Click to Add Me on FaceBook
Message Me to Apply for Diplomat Corps!
Ultimate Guide to CyberNations
Model Nations
Join Discord Here: Click ME!!

Get your Discord Member Mask Here!
Hit me up on RuneScape like it is 2008
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
I had to vote to try and disquise myself, I had also agreed with Rhizo and mandi, that Kev gave me away a little early with the vote no vote and I tried to shy away from that, qudos for picking me early but keeping me alive gave me the chance to win it for town, also this being only mety 4 game I'm still learning you gameplay

Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595
Interesting game though. A bit complicated with slmk going away.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

D34THBR1NG3R

D34THBR1NG3R

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 745 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:593623
  • Souls Baptized:86,100
  • Squadron:Delta
  • Discord ID:D34THBR1NG3R

It really sucked having iSoc die D1 and if he didn't die that would've been awesome me killing 2 WWs and having both Vamps alive, but alas I thought Mandy was VH so that's why I told TW to kill you  :(

The world is a dangerous place. Not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.

-Albert Einstein

Nuked 11 times in the name of IRON!

Posted Image

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.

-General George S. Patton

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595
Lol.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275

Nice game,guys.

Thanks, TW for your help.

"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:

Why did you pick me though? :( Everything else went exactly as I wanted, except D34th couldn't kill me. :P

We already had a pretty good idea on N1 that Wolfpacks was VH, because no one accused him. :P Canik gave me the biggest clue by calling out 2 or 3 of the lowest posters, but not Wolfpacks who had the 2nd least posts at that point. So you guys are lucky we weren't the vamps. :P

The 1st time I called out inactives I did include Wolfpack: http://ironcentral.org/community/topic/58170-mk-1town-of-transylvania-town-and-van-helsing-win/?p=880057

The 2nd time which is what I'm sure you must be referring to, I didn't re-call him out because he had posted recently. Whereas Icecream hadn't posted since the very start of the day. Hence why I called our Icecream but not WP.

You're kind of lucky you got it right if that was really you're biggest clue. My clue probably deserves less credit and the general avoidance of accusing Wolfpack by everyone probably deserves more credit.

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180

GG guys, it was fun to watch. Non-town has nicely mopped the flor with each other and VH has finished of the last bad guy...it was like a scenario for a movie :P.

I had to vote to try and disquise myself, I had also agreed with Rhizo and mandi, that Kev gave me away a little early with the vote no vote and I tried to shy away from that, qudos for picking me early but keeping me alive gave me the chance to win it for town, also this being only mety 4 game I'm still learning you gameplay

That wasn't caused by the kindness of their hearts :lol: . They had no other choice (or rather they were to smart to kill you :P) - you were helping them killing Vampires and after you'd kill the last one of them you'd eliminate yourself (by leaving the town).

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

I voted for Wolfpacks and then said I really didn't want to lynch him.  I was trying to drop a clue to other townies.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter